The Ordinary Jesus Brigade

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 3,868 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

The three Messianic prophecies.

Who was not a human being from Adam. 13 He was a human being created especially from God the Father, sinless absolutely, and able to redeem you and me who are sinners from the sins of the world. This is why it is important for us to understand that Jesus Christ Himself was not begotten from humanity. He was begotten and conceived by God the Father.

Because Jesus Christ has no human relationships through the First Adam, as the Second Adam He can relate to and fulfill any and all prophecies designated to any anointed Christ or Messiah. Once He was born into the world from Mary, with Joseph as His legal father, then all the legal things in the Bible dealing with Judah and the house of David can be fulfilled in Him. He was born from Mary, so that the Levitical prophecies can be fulfilled, by putting the hat of the prophet on Him who was to be like Moses. And He can fulfill the prophecies of being from Ephraim, through his name Jesus or Joshua who succeeded Moses.

These things put together show that we are dealing with an individual different than every other human ever created. The Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament dealing with the Levitical line through Moses; dealing with the Judaic and Davidic line through David; and dealing with the Ephraim line through Joshua are all fulfilled in one person, Christ Jesus was not a human being like we are in one way. He came as a new Adam. As the new Adam He could fulfill all of the roles of all Messianic prophecies handed down from the earlier period.(Old Testament)

When we can understand this powerful role that Christ Jesus has, we can only account Him to be God in the flesh. That is why Moses in the 18th chapter of Deuteronomy said that the man to come in the future will be like me, a lawgiver. Moses in the 4thchapter of Exodus was given the rank of Elohim. The man prophesied will speak just like God did from Mount Sinai. You had better believe and do what He says.

Do you know who was speaking amongst the Jews back there in Palestine at that time of Jesus Christ? It was Emmanuel (Matthew 1:23). Emmanuel shows “God with us.” If He is God, being of David is irrelevant in one way. Being of Levi is irrelevant in another way. Being of Joseph and Ephraim is irrelevant in another way because God is more powerful than all of them put together. It depends on the role of authority that Jesus exercised at any given time. “All power [exousia, “authority” in Greek] is given unto me.” (Matthew 28:18). He fulfills in one person the three Messianic prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament. 14 We need to know and understand these things so we can realize the powerful personage that we are dealing with when we talk about our Elder Brother, Jesus Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony. …..what a screwed up confusion you are under , false christianity has given  you a good brain wash job,and you have taken it hook, line, and sinker brother.

Go to God and ask for him to reveal the truth to you, and perhaps he may, if you have true love for the truth Anothny.  Otherwise he has sent unto you a deluding spirit 2 Ths2, and as a result you are unable to know the truth at this time ANTHONY.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

” The Messiah”

See John 1:14; Romans 1:3, 5:12–21, 8:3; Galatians 4:4; and Hebrews 2:14–17. The term “Son of Man,” is used 43 times in the New Testament to denote the Messiah.

John 1:14 > And the Word became flesh(the Messiah) and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,full of grace and truth.

Romans 1:3 >   concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, (the Messiah) who [a]was born of the seed of David according to the flesh,

Romans 5 12-21 >

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. 15 But the free gift is not like the [a]offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ,(the Messiah) abounded to many. 16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many [b]offenses resulted in justification. 17 For if by the one man’s [c]offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) (the Messiah)

18 Therefore, as through [d]one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one[e] Man’s (the Messiah) righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, 21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.                     (the Messiah)

Romans 8:3 >For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son (the Messiah) in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,

Galatians 4:4 >  But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son(the Messiah), born[a] of a woman, born under the law,

Hebrews 2:14-17 >  But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son( the Messiah), born[a] of a woman, born under the law, God bless

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene                                      Anything that would speak against your beleif as Jesus Christ “being just a man”  would make you think someone’s confused because that’s all you can see ” Jesus Christ just a man”  please Gene  your one that confused with your                        false teaching.you need to Test the spirit’s for your self, Jesus Christ was sent by His Father He was the Messiah of the Old Testament to come. He is Elohim. ” Just like His Father Elohim.” His the only Begotten Son of Elohim. they are two separate person’s, one nature, one will.  Later

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Pious folly.

Jesus was conceived.

Mary was his real mother.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All and Gene

The annoited one, Jesus Christ the Messiah.

The second type of Messiah came from Judah, and particularly from King David. Psalm 89 summarizes prophetical teaching concerning the Messiah (or the Christ) from David who was to come. Psalm 89,

“I will sing the mercies of the Lord for ever [olam, for the age]: with my mouth will I make known your faithfulness to all generations. …

I [God] have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, your seed will I establish for ever [for the age], and build up your throne to all generations. Selah.”Psalm 89:1, 3–4

This is a prophecy about the Davidic genealogy that the kingdom of David would continue for many generations. In fact, it says to all generations in the future. Go to verse 19. Here you have a reference to a vision made to your holy one.

[This was to David], ‘I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. I have found[God says], David my servant with my holy oil have I anointed him.’”Psalm 89:19–20

God says, I have made him a Christ. This is where the word “Messiah” comes from, here in the Old Testament, 6but Christ is in the New Testament. God says, I have anointed him “with my holy oil have I anointed him,” i.e., made him a Christ, an anointed. This first applied to David.

“With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm shall also strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. But my faithfulness and mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted [his high position]. I will set his hand also in the sea [the Mediterranean], his right hand in the rivers[the Tigris and Euphrates rivers up north]. He shall cry unto me, ‘You are my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. Also I will make him to be my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.’”Psalm 89:21–27

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

This video feeds your soul?

Replete with incarnations and theophanies it is just pathetic human theology.

Try again.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,

in these last days has spoken to us in His Son..

Heb 1.1

So if the Son is God then so are the prophets and the apostles according to your foolish logic.

When will you realise God works through human vessels?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony……I don’t think I ever said he was and ordinary man, you have mistaken my words, he certanily was a unique “human being” highly glorified and exalted,   even above his fellow humans. But then again,  neither was Adam an ordinary man, nor Moses, nor Samson, nor Joshua, nor the seventy elders, nor King David, nor Solomon,  nor our present president,  my point has alway been  Jesus was and still is a “human being” and from the standpoint of his human existence he is not now or ever was “different” then his brothers and sisters, from a human stand point,he is still a human being.

What you people do is try desperately to  do is preach a doctrine of “SEPERATION” , playing exactly into Satan’s hands, because that is exactly what Satan wants you to believe, so you will never think you can truly,  “come unto the measure and “FULL STATURE” of Jesus Christ”.   obviously it has worked on you, your words testifies to that. You have so highely exalted Jesus even to the point of him being GOD.

So you are of those who push Jesus away from yourself, making him nothing like you by calling him GOD.  YOU therefore are sinning, why because the first commandment says, “you shall have “no” God besides me, you shall not make “any” image of me in heaven above nor earth beneath.

But you have turned Jesus into GOD,  HOW?, by changing the “IMAGE” of him from a man into God, and you worship him as God. Read 2 thessalonians 2,   you have turned the “IMAGE” of Jesus into the “MAN OF SIN”  This false image of him Jesus by his own mouth will abolish at his return,  then let’s see what you do. Repent while there time ANTHONY.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene You said: Anthony……I don’t think I ever said he was and ordinary man, you have mistaken my words, he certanily was a unique “human being” highly glorified and exalted,   even above his fellow humans. But then again,  neither was Adam an ordinary man, nor Moses, nor Samson, nor Joshua, nor the seventy elders, nor King David, nor our present president, Gene your doing it again “Jesus Christ is just a man”. He’s the Messiah, the Son of God, the Son of Man, the only begotten Son, the Anointed one, a Prophet, a King, A Priest,the King of Kings the Lord of Lord . Wow you just don’t get it do you Gene, But then again He’s way more then “just a man”,  later

Anthony
    Participant

Gene it’s you who turned Him in to a man of sin. Everyone you mentioned Adam Moses ect… Sinned. Later. your killing me Gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

Every man is potentially a vessel FOR God.

That is the amazing message of the Son of God.

But you would make this blessed human vessel a god.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Nick

That’s because He is a God just like his Father Elohim. That He sent to take on the form of man to die for the sins of the whole world. Us Nick

Later

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

TWO GODS?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony……Jesus a king of kings, there were other human king of kings, high preists, lord of lords,  but yo u say he was GOD , THAT IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. WHY,

Eph 4:6…..ONE GOD and Father of “ALL”, who is above “ALL” and through “ALL” and in you “ALL”.

Eph 4:13….Till we “ALL” come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the son of God, unto a “PERFECT” MAN, unto the measure of the stature of the “FULNESS” of Christ : 14, that we henceforth be no more childern, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every WIND OF DOCTRINE,  by the sleight of men and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in weight to decieve. 15,  but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in “ALL” things which is the head, even CHRIST, …..

1  Tim 2:5…..For there is “ONE” GOD, and “ONE” MEDIATOR, between “GOD” and men, “THE MAN”  Christ Jesus.

But you people change those scriptures to read ” THE GOD”, Chist Jesus.

Jesus said,  ‘that they might know you father the “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD, and Jesus Christ (the anointed) who you have sent.

ANOTHNY , on and on it goes, proving there is ONLY ONE GOD, not even to mention Jesus told us he was going to “his’ GOD, AND OUR GOD, his Father and OUR FATHER”.   Jesus connected to us as another human being, you people seperate him from his brothers and sisters, making him out to be different then we are, you are serving the exact teachings of Satan,

Sad you can’t see that ANTHONY.

Peace and love to you and yours ……….gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi dig4truth

Good video I hop others will watch it.God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Anthony,

The video is the fruit of man’s minds and is meat and drink to the lost and confused.

You must be reborn from above to see the kingdom

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

When God, By His Spirit, spoke through Peter at Pentecost

was Peter another THEOPHANY?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

For it is God Who is at work in you both to will and to work for His good pleasure.

Phil2.13

Does that make us theophanies?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

INCARNATION is a catholic doctrine teaching that God took on flesh as Jesus.

But Jesus was conceived as a man with a soul and a human spirit in a human body.

Scripture reveals that the man Jesus was blessed to receive God’s Holy Spirit at the Jordan.

He was led by the Spirit and used by God in many diverse and amazing ways unto eternal life.

Come out of her lest you suffer for her sins.

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 3,868 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account