The Ordinary Jesus Brigade

Viewing 8 posts - 3,861 through 3,868 (of 3,868 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Repent and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins..

Rebellion takes a multitude of forms, rationalisations, justifications and plain old lies but the root problem of the relational difficulty between man and God is REBELLION.

You may catch a glimpse of it as it slithers away into the undergrowth but you could miss it.

Nick
    Participant

Hi,

Welcome to TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCE.

It is like the TV game show but with one important difference.

PC decides what is Truth – according to his understanding-so not so easy.

Berean
    Participant

THE SPIRIT of Truth THROUGH THE WORD OF GOD (his sword) showed us WHO JESUS CHRIST REALLY IS. WHY RESIST THIS SIMPLE AND PURE TRUTH?

🙏

Proclaimer
    Participant

PC decides what is Truth – according to his understanding-so not so easy.

Actually no, because I quote scripture and you clearly deny these.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

“I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!“

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

So you lose the debate Nick because if we have to choose what changes out of scripture or Nick, then it is Nick.

Let truth win Nick. Don’t see me or confuse me winning as truth, rather that the truth should win and so will all those who cling to it.

Nick
    Participant

Yes you are right in your own mind.

nothing has changed.

Nick
    Participant

Winning and losing only relate to the glory of Proclaimer.

look deeper dude.

Nick
    Participant

Hi PC,

Since you have never changed your ideas by definition you are unteachable.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Apply these words of yours to Jesus.

Since you have never changed your ideas by definition you are unteachable.

Are your words true? See, you have overlooked the obvious.

Sometimes a person believes in the truth and consequently, does not need to change in order to be considered teachable.

Teachable is when you believe in something that is not true or do not understand something. If you can change from there, then you are teachable.

Do you believe that the one who emptied himself and was born as a man in a manger was the Lord and the messiah? No you do not. If you were teachable, you would believe.

“Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

You do not believe because your own understanding has arrived at Jesus being only a flesh man who was created over 2000 years ago. So you ignore his ancient origin and how he came in the flesh. By extension, how can you know just how precious was the gift that God gave to mankind. You believe he simply whipped up a new created being and gave him everything.

Viewing 8 posts - 3,861 through 3,868 (of 3,868 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account