The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,121 through 6,140 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

Fanciful illogic

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The Spirit of Christ is the Word.

The Word was with God and was God.

The testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy.

The Spirit of Christ was in the prophets – 1 peter 1.11

carmel
    Participant

The Spirit of Christ is the Word.

Nick

THE WORD, IS JESUS’ FLESH BODY ONLY JOHN: THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH

SO IT IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IT IS JESUS’SPIRIT

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IS THE UNIFICATION IN THE GLORY OF GOD OF:

THE WORD MADE FLESH IN THE GLORY OF THE SPIRIT

and THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE GLORY OF THE FLESH

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

You have strong opinions but they are not distantly related to what is revealed.

Personal interpretation is your way.

Self deception

kerwin
    Participant

Ed J,

Hi Kerwin,

Jesus’ own spirit *IS* “the spirit of Christ”. If you think differently,
    then who is this “other comforter” in this text…

“If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he (God The Father)
    shall give you *another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;” (John 14:15-16)

1 HolySpirit
    2. …?

Jesus is the Comforter they knew but he was going away and God sent another Comforter in his name. Jesus called that other Comforter the Holy Spirit. Since God sent it in his name it is rightly called the Spirit of Christ. It is also called the Spirit of God because it is God’s spirit and God dwells in Jesus via it and they both dwell in those believe through the same Spirit. All are united by the Holy Spirit, the Comforter.

I can quote the passages of Scripture I am referencing but I think you already know them.

carmel
    Participant

Without a simple “yes” or “no” it may take me pages of reading your posts to glean the correct answer.

Edj,

WITH A SIMPLE YES, YOU GET ONLY A SIMPLE YES NOT A CORRECT ANSWER!

YOUR QUESTION NEEDED A CONVINCING YES AND THAT IS THE CORRECT ANSWER!

ALSO MY POST IS NOT JUST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, BUT FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE READY TO CHEW IN ORDER TO SWALLOW, NOT TO CHEW, AND AND THROW AWAY, LIKE ONE DOES WITH CHEWING GUM!

WHAT I WROTE ARE NOT MY OPINIONS, BUT CONFIRMED WITHIN SCRIPTURES WHICH ARE STILL NOT DISCERNED BY MANY, AND REVEALED BY GOD TO MANY SERVANTS IN ALL THESE YEARS SINCE REDEMPTION!

But new wine REVELATIONS must be put into new bottles;MINDS and both are preserved.

And no man drinking old, hath presently a mind to new: for he saith, The old is better.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Kerwin,

Jesus’ own spirit *IS* “the spirit of Christ”. If you think differently,
    then who is this “other comforter” in this text…

“If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he (God The Father)
    shall give you *another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;” (John 14:15-16)

1 HolySpirit
    2. …?

Jesus is the Comforter they knew but he was going away and God sent another Comforter in his name. Jesus called that other Comforter the Holy Spirit. Since God sent it in his name it is rightly called the Spirit of Christ. It is also called the Spirit of God because it is God’s spirit and God dwells in Jesus via it and they both dwell in those believe through the same Spirit. All are united by the Holy Spirit, the Comforter.

I can quote the passages of Scripture I am referencing but I think you already know them.

Hi Kerwin,

Do you believe “the spirit of Christ” (as does Nick) is the “HolySpirit?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Please be accurate.

I believe the Spirit of Christ is of and one with the Holy Spirit.

But the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Please clarify your belief then there will be no worry about me representing it OK?

“the spirit of Christ” is:

1. Jesus’ own spirit
    2. The HolySpirit
    3. Other …??

Still waiting for you to answer the question WHICH WILL CLARIFY WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

Well Nick?

carmel
    Participant

Nick,

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST WAS ACHIEVED THROUGH THE UNIFICATION OF:

THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS YOU SAID THE SPIRIT OF GOD JESUS’SOUL

WITH

“THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, WHO WAS MADE FLESH, JESUS’FLESH BODY THROUGH HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS!

AND BECAME:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD,AND JESUS CHRIST

ONE DIVINE BEING IN SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY :

THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Nick,

HOW CHRIST WAS ESTABLISHED?

BY THE GLORIFICATION OF JESUS THE MAN! “THE WORD” MADE FLESH! OK?

WHAT JESUS THE MAN ACCOMPLISHED IN HIMSELF APART REDEMPTION AND SALVATION?

HE DIED AS MAN IN FLESH AND BLOOD, HE RESURRECTED AS MAN IN SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY, BY HIS OWN GENUINE SPIRIT, “THE WORD” OBVIOUS SINCE ALL BY HIM, ALL IN HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM! BUT NOT YET CHRIST

THAT’S REGARDING JESUS’ FLESH BODY ONLY!

NOW

WHAT JESUS’ SOUL ACCOMPLISHED?

THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM GOD THE FATHER,ENTERED MARY’S WOMB AND BUILT JESUS’FLESH BODY FOR HIMSELF TO ABIDE WITHIN JESUS’BODY!

THEREFORE THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM AND BY THE FATHER ESTABLISHED HIMSELF AS JESUS’SOUL, FOR THE FATHER TO ABIDE WITHIN!
    WHILE ON EARTH!

ON THE CROSS JESUS’ SOUL LEFT JESUS’BODY WHEN SATAN ENTERED TO TAKE IT TO HELL!

SATAN LOST ALL POWER, AND JESUS’SOUL,FORMERLY THE HOLY SPIRIT,IN THE GLORY OF JESUS’FLESH BODY, WENT TO HELL, AND MANIFESTED, AND JUSTIFIED HIS DIVINITY AS THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN FLESH!

AFTER RELEASED ALL THOSE SOULS WHO BELIEVED,

HE AS DIVINE,THROUGH FORMERLY THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND THE RESURRECTED JESUS FLESH BODY, FORMERLY THE WORD MADE FLESH,

INTEGRATED AND JESUS BECAME CHRIST

HE WAS ANOINTED WITH THE DIVINITY OF GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY AS:

THE ONLY TRUE GOD,AND JESUS CHRIST

THIS WAS TO RESPECT THE SAME PROCESS WHICH THE FIRST ADAM EXPERIENCED, FIRST HE WAS FORMED, AND THEN HE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER THROUGH HIS NOSTRILS, AND MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL

SO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IS LIKE YOU SAID:

I believe the Spirit of Christ is of and one with the Holy Spirit

BUT THE ABOVE NEEDED CLARIFICATION, SINCE EDJ, ASKED YOU:

Please clarify your belief then there will be no worry about me representing it OK?

“the spirit of Christ” is:

1. Jesus’ own spirit
    2. The HolySpirit
    3. Other …??

OK EDJ.

you have a convincing answer again!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

The Holy SPIRIT IS THE SPIRIT of truth that leads
    the true seekers to the truth.
    The spirit of truth is *IN* the Word of God.
    The Word of God was made flesh.
    The Word of God is with us in writing.
    The spirit thereof we absorb/eat,to be in us.

wakeup.

could you explain your thoughts here ; or bring your scriptures ?

what is the spirit of truth or holy spirit ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

God is holy.

God is spirit.

The LORD is the Spirit.

For us there is one God the Father.

Ephesians 4:4-6

one body and one Spirit, as you were also called to the one hope of your call; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Notice that there is one Spirit. Those who say that the Holy Spirit is another person would have to believe there were two Spirits. God the Father and the Holy Spirit.

Who is God? The Father.

What is God? He is spirit.

Miia
    Participant

Hi t8.

This is the way I see it:

The Holy Spirit is God’s presence on earth, while he himself dwells in heaven.

As someone pointed out, the spirit of God is as our own spirit is to us, (1st Corinthians 2.10). You are not FULLY your spirit, but your spirit is a necessary and essential part of you. Example, your spirit can be sent out through your words and bring change, or “touch people”, although your body is not present with them.

Yes, there is only one spirit, and God is spirit. However, that does not mean there are two spirits, because God’s spirit extends to earth, so is an extension of himself, but is not completely himself, if you understand. Or, to illustrate: your arm is flesh and your fingers are flesh. It is still the same ARM. Therefore, God is spirit, the Holy Spirit is spirit. It is still the same GOD, and still one spirit.

Or, a rainbow is made of many colors… can extend from one place to another. Red is not green, but it is still the same rainbow:)

kerwin
    Participant

miia.

God does not physical dwell in heaven but that is where he chose the center of his power to exist. Since he has no physical body the best that can be said is that he has a presence, aka an existence. That presence has a soul and a spirit just as each human does.

I do not even think he has a spirit “body” such as ghosts and demons have. Instead it is my understanding that we can only say he exists.

Ed J
    Participant

Yes, there is only one spirit, and God is spirit. However, that does not mean there are two spirits, because God’s spirit extends to earth, so is an extension of himself, but is not completely himself, if you understand.

Hi Miia,

Do you believe “the spirit of Christ” is God?

Miia
    Participant

miia.

God does not physical dwell in heaven but that is where he chose the center of his power to exist. Since he has no physical body the best that can be said is that he has a presence, aka an existence. That presence has a soul and a spirit just as each human does.

I do not even think he has a spirit “body” such as ghosts and demons have. Instead it is my understanding that we can only say he exists.

Kerwin, OK.

I believe that God has a TYPE of body, or existence, but not like ours is made up; because God is spirit.

I believe that God is in heaven and is at a certain place; but he can reach us through his spirit.

I think we are saying similar, though you word it as his center of power, where I would say his center of existence, (which you kind of said also).

I do not believe that God speaks to us in words as such, or is a sight to behold with the eyes as such, but is to be known, and is in one specific place (in heaven) spiritually though physically; for us to spirituality but physically be with one day, if that makes sense.

I believe that God reaches us here through different means, such as through his word which appeared in the Old Testament, though angels, through Jesus, and his spirit; though God himself remains in heaven, thus why Jesus prayed to the Father in heaven. That’s my view.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Hi Ed,
    A part of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

“Yes” “No” or “I don’t know”

Please don’t play games

Miia
    Participant

“Yes” “No” or “I don’t know”

Please don’t play games

Please don’t tell me what to do! I answered your question.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,121 through 6,140 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account