The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 5 posts - 6,301 through 6,305 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

So what is the difference between God the Father and the Holy Spirit if they are the same?

The Father is invisible. He is the person or the identity who resides outside creation and is seated on the highest throne in Heaven. He is the source of all and dwells in creation via his spirit. The Holy Spirit is God’s own spirit and it is how God can be inside his own creation and sons.

Whereas, Jesus is seated on the throne with God and dwells in Heaven. He is a visible being in both Heaven and in creation.

So the Father is in Heaven and beyond and the plan is for his spirit to be in all of creation and created beings. This unity will eventuate. But first things first. All will be subject to the Son and then he shall hand all to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 (English-NIV)
    24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
    25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
    26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
    27 For he has put everything under his feet. Now when it says that everything has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
    28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Also notice how Jesus is clearly not God in these verses.

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

“Also notice how Jesus is clearly not God in these verses.”

Yes, Jesus IS NOT the God allmighty in personnality , but Jesus as ONLY Begotten Son IS God in infinity( in essence)He IS OF the same eternal nature as His FATHER.

“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power,….”(Hebrews1:3)

And the Word( WHO WAS God in the biginning) was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

carmel
    Participant

God is the Holy Spirit.

YOU: If God is the Holy Spirit Jesus is superior to God as per John 16:

Me: From the cross, right now and till the last day of the lord,  HE IS!

THE PERFECT HARMONY BETWEEN THE FATHER (SPIRIT) AND THE SON( PHYSICAL)

John17:2 As thou hast given him power over ALL FLESH,(ALL PHYSICAL CREATION)

that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him. 

John10:30 I and the Father are one.

Luke 10:22 All things are delivered to me by my Father; and no one knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and to whom the Son will reveal him.

John16:15 All things whatsoever the Father hath, are mine. Therefore I said, that he shall receive of mine, and show it to you.

John17:1THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: Father, the hour is come,

glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee.

10And all my things are thine, and thine are mine; and

I am glorified in them.

John13:31When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 

32If God be glorified in him, God also will glorify him in himself; and immediately will he glorify him.

John14:9Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me?

Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also.

How sayest thou, Shew us the Father? 10Do you not believe,

that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

The words that I speak to you, I speak not of myself. But the Father who abideth in me, he doth the works. 

11Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me?

John16:25 These things I have spoken to you in proverbs. The hour cometh, when I will no more speak to you in proverbs, but will show you plainly of the Father.

1 Corinthians 15: 25 FOR HE MUST REIGN until he hath put all his enemies under his feet.

28And when all things shall be subdued unto him,

THEN the Son also himself shall be subject unto him that put all things under him,

that God may be all in all.

Mark10:31 But many that are first, shall be last: and the last, first.

Pace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: To all……God is a Spirit, and He is Holy,  that’s  the way God was “In” him,  God is “in”all those who have His Spirit “in” them also.  “What know you not that your body “is” the temple of God,  he (God) dwells in us exactly the same way he dwelt “in” Jesus,  or haven’t you ever read “one God in all and through all” “that God may be ALL, and in you ALL”.  God the Father was “IN” Jesus reconciling the world unto “Himself” , he was not reconciling the world to Jesus, but to “Himself. ” 

ME: First and foremost, Gene, When will you get it into your mind that you MUST NOT PRODUCE YOUR OWN VERSION OF SCRIPTURE?

ALSO YOU ARE MISGUIDING ALL WHO READ YOUR PREACHING WHEN YOU SIMPLY PRODUCE REMNANTS AS YOU PLEASE AND ACCORDING TO YOUR CARNAL UNDERSTANDINGS AND REASONS!

LET’S START:

You: that’s  the way God was “In” him,  God is “in”all those who have His Spirit “in” them also.

ME; WHO ACCORDING TO YOU IS “THIS SPIRIT”?

ONE OF YOUR FAMOUS SCREAMING IS:

THERE’S ONLY ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HIS CREATURES, THE MAN JESUS,

NOW BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT’S YOUR PIGEON:

“THE WORD” JESUS AS A SPIRIT IS  THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HIS CREATURES!

THE FACT THAT ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM, and ALL FOR HIM, AND HE SUSTAINS ALL BY HIS SPIRIT SEALED IN CREATION! John6:27 

The spirit God ENGRAFTED in the very beginning as “THE WORD” in Lucifer, the beginning, by which beginning Jesus’ spirit ETERNAL LIFE was poured in all creatures!

READ:

James 1:21 Wherefore casting away all uncleanness, and abundance of naughtiness,

with meekness receive “THE ENGRAFTED WORD”, which is able to save your souls.

Engraft

1. (Horticulture) to graft (a shoot, bud, etc) onto a stock
    2. to incorporate in a firm or permanent way; implant: they engrafted their principles into the document.

Now Gene, in view of all the above

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, IS THE DIRECT SPIRIT ATTACHED AS ONE SUBSTANCE WITH CREATURES. SO FIRST AND FOREMOST A PERSON MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS

THEN THEN THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER WOULD BE IN THE POSITION TO DWELL IN CREATURES, THROUGH BAPTISM, EMPOWERED BY JESUS CHRIST!

THE SOLE SUPREME RULER TILL THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD!

HENCE, YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS  NOT TRUE,  AND GOD COULD IN NO WAY ABIDE DIRECTLY IN HIS CREATURES! 

ALSO, ONLY JESUS IS THE ABODE OF GOD, OBVIOUS THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALWAYS BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON! 

READ:

John14:Jesus answered, and said to him:

If any one love ME,

OK? Gene! JESUS IS THE FIRST LOVE!

he will keep my word,

and my Father will love him,

OK Gene? THEN THE FATHER LOVES HIM! HOW???

HE SENDS  THE HOLY SPIRIT” ON BAPTISM!

THEN WHAT HAPPENS??? READ:

and WE will come to him,

and will make our abode with him.

OK Gene??? WE; JESUS CHRIST! THE HOLY GHOST And “THE WORD” made flesh  in 

ONE GLORY !

THE LORD OF GLORY John13:31-32 HE IS RULING NOT as 

GOD BUT SUPERIOR AS

GODMAN!

1 Corinthians 15:25 For he must reign,

until he hath put all his enemies under his feet

HE POSSESSES THE GLORIFIED BODY OF GOD IN FLESH!

BOTH SPIRIT AND FLESH IN ONE INSTANT!
    TILL THE LAST THEY OF THE LORD!

John17:10 And all my things are thine, and thine are mine;

and I am glorified in them. 

YOU: Do you people truly believe what Jesus said? ,  I think not,  Jesus plainly said , the Father was “in” him, DOING THE WORKS, saying this,  “the Son of man can do “NOTHING” of himself, the Father who is “in” him “HE” does the works,  get it?

YES Mr. Gene, I DO BELIEVE MORE THAN YOU THINK, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON

THAT THE FATHER COULD IN NO WAY DO ANYTHING

PHYSICALLY ON THIS PLANET SATANIC WITHOUT BEING MANIFESTED BY 

JESUS

JESUS IS THE ONLY EMBODIMENT OF GOD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS John 17:5

NO JESUS NO GOD MANIFESTATION ON EARTH 

JESUS IS THE TRUTH! PHYSICALLY VISIBLE!

THAT’S HOW TRUTH IS CONFIRMED ON THIS PLANET!

BY WHICH TRUTH THE FATHER WAS PROCLAIMED

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST!

THE FATHER IS BOTH!

I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE!

YOU SEE ME YOU SEE THE FATHER!

I WILL SHOW YOU PLAINLY OF THE FATHER!

ALL  THINGS (HUMAN) THAT THE FATHER HAS ARE MINE!

ALL THINGS (DIVINE) ARE GIVEN TO ME BY MY FATHER!

You:The holy Spirit is (the seed of God) the exact same seed that is in all who have it “in” them.  We become one with God and Jesus , by the same exact Spirit. Remember Jesus said God was “in” him and he “in” God, we who truly believe the truth,  are “in” them also,  and they “in” us,  or haven’t you ever read “that God (just one God) may be “in” (ALL) and “through” (ALL).”

NO Gene, WITH EVERY RESPECT YOU ARE CONFUSED!

ONLY JESUS IS IN GOD AND GOD IN JESUS!

ONLY JESUS IS IN US AND WE ARE IN JESUS! READ:

John17:22 And the glory which thou hast given me,

OK Gene ? GOD GIVES GLORY TO JESUS ONLY! READ:

Isaiah 42:8 I the Lord, this is my name:

I will not give my glory to another,…

ONLY JESUS IS GOD’S SUBSTANCE “THE WORD” MADE FLESH
    CARRY ON READIN JOHN17: 22

I have given to them;

OK? Gene? JESUS OUR GOD,  GIVES GLORY TO HUMANITY! READ:

that they may be one,

ALL IN JESUS, NOT ALL IN GOD THE FATHER!

as we also are one: 

AS ONLY JESUS AND THE FATHER ARE ONE

THE FACT THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HIS CREATURES!

YOU:  God the Father was “IN” Jesus reconciling the world unto “Himself” , he was not reconciling the world to Jesus, but to “Himself. ” 

ANOTHER CONFUSION FROM YOU:

HOW DID THE FATHER RECONCILE ALL ONTO HIM Mr. Gene?

DEFINITELY NOT 

ALL BY HIMSELF!!! BUT

ONLY THROUGH JESUS, HE IS DIRECTLY AS “THE WORD” SPIRIT John6:63 ENGRAFTED IN ALL CREATURES!

HE IS THE MEDIATOR AND WITHOUT JESUS THE MEDIATOR 

NO RECONCILIATION WITH GOD THE FATHER Mr. Gene!
    NO JESUS NO GOD, NO GOD NO JESUS! KEEP ON READING:

John17:23I in them,

OK, Gene?  ONLY JESUS IN US!

and thou in me;

OK, Gene? 

ONLY IN JESUS IS GOD! WATCH NOW:

that they may be made perfect in one:

OK, Gene? ONLY GOD IS PERFECT!

JESUS CHRIST GODMAN Mr. Gene?

and the world may know that thou hast sent me,

JESUS PRE-EXISTED Mr. Gene!

and hast loved them, as thou hast also loved me.

24 Father, I will that where I am, they also whom thou hast given me may be with ME;

NOT WITH THE FATHER OK? BUT WITH JESUS!

that they may see MY GLORY (UNIQUE)  which thou hast
    given me, 

GOD’S PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT! ATTENTION PLEASE:

because thou hast loved me before the creation of the world.

JESUS Mr. Gene PRE-EXISTED AS THE EMBODIMENT OF GOD BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT

IT’S YOUR PIGEON!

Rom 8:11…..”But”if” the Spirit of him (God) NO Gene JESUS CHRIST GODMAN

that raised up Jesus ( DEAD HUMAN BODY)  from the dead dwell “in” you, (THE ENGRAFTED WORD Mr. Gene. JAMES 1:21) He (God) NO JESUS CHRIST GODMAN) that raised Up Christ from the dead (THE ENGRAFTED WORD, JESUS’SPIRIT, ORIGINALLY SLAIN from the beginning of the world Rev: 13;8) shall “ALSO” (same way) quicken (bring to life) your mortal (dead) Bodies, by His Spirit(THE ENGRFTED WORD, JESUS’ SPIRIT, James1:21)  that Dwells in you.
    The same God by the Same Spirit dwelling “in” those who have that same Spirit,  Jesus had  “in” him, “in” them.  All done by “one God, God the Father”.  

CONFUSION AGAIN Gene I’M AFRAID! WITH EVERY RESPECT!

NO! NOT THE SAME SPIRIT WHICH WAS IN JESUS, THAT WAS  ONLY IN JESUS!

BUT AS THE MEDIATOR, THE SPIRIT OF JESUS IS IN US

“THE WORD”,  THE ENGRAFTED WORD WHICH WAS 

IN THE VERY BEGINNING John1:1!

YOU: haven’t you ever read “that God (just one God) may be “in” (ALL) and “through” (ALL).”

ME: SCRIPTURE PLEASE NOT YOU CORRUPTED VERSIONS! READ:

Ephesians 4:11I therefore, a prisoner in the Lord,(JESUS CHRIST)  beseech you that you walk worthy of the vocation in which you are called, 2With all humility and mildness, with patience, supporting one another in charity. 3Careful to keep the unity of the Spirit (OF JESUS CHRIST) in the bond of peace. 4One body and one Spirit; as you are called in one hope of your calling. 5One Lord,(JESUS CHRIST)  one faith, one baptism. 6One God and Father of all,(JESUS CHRIST)  who is above all, and through all, and IN US ALL.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes, Jesus IS NOT the God allmighty in personnality , but Jesus as ONLY Begotten Son IS God in infinity( in essence)He IS OF the same eternal nature as His FATHER.

“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power,….”(Hebrews1:3)

And the Word( WHO WAS God in the biginning) was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

Hi Berean. When you say that Jesus is God, you are saying he is God the person. Because capitalizing theos as God is what we do in English when the statement ‘the theos’ is mentioned. Without the definite article however, which is how the texts are written with regards to Jesus being God, it is as you say. That he is divine or having the nature of God. So I agree with you.

Viewing 5 posts - 6,301 through 6,305 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account