The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,281 through 6,300 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..Simple question , why does it not say ,“his name “IS”  the word of God then,  or he “IS”  God’s word,  as you “falsely preach?

Why does Jesus speak a message to the seven churches and  then say,   after he gives that message , he that has ears to hear, let him here what the “SPIRIT” is saying unto the churches ?

We know God the Father “IS”  A SPIRIT, Jesus on the other hand said he is “not” a spirit, because a Spirit does not have flesh and bone as he has.   So if the words are Spirit and Jesus said he is not a Spirit, but we know God is a Spirit, and Jesus  said to listen to what the Spirit is saying ,  then  he is telling us that those words are not his words, but God the Fathers words .

Berean , just go back to what John wrote at he first of revelations it plainly says that , it’s a revelation that GOD gave Jesus,  to give unto his servants.
    Rev 1: 1-2,  read it’s all there, that angel/ messenger mentioned there is Jesus himself, who received it from God the Father,  and then gave it to John, who then gave it to the churches.

peace and love to you and yours………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Simple question , why does it not say ,“his name “IS”  the word of God then,  or he “IS”  God’s word,  as you “falsely preach?

Me

Verse 13 say

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

THE NAME OF THE ONE WHOSE EYES ARE LIKE FLAME OF FIRE IS CALLED “THE WORD OF GOD”
    WE HAVE TO DO WITH JESUS CHRIST
    MONSIEUR GENE

Berean
    Participant

Gene

Simple question , why does it not say ,“his name “IS”  the word of God then,  or he “IS”  God’s word,  as you “falsely preach?

Me

Verse 13 say

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

THE NAME OF THE ONE WHOSE EYES ARE LIKE FLAME OF FIRE IS CALLED “THE WORD OF GOD”
    WE HAVE TO DO WITH JESUS CHRIST
    MONSIEUR GENE

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene, and ALL

LET’S READ GENE’S REASONING!!!

YOU: God the Father and “his” words are one and the same thing,

just as you and your words are,  Simple as that.  

ME: Gene LIKEWISE JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, AND HIS WORDS ARE ALSO ONE AND THE SAME THING, FINE?

Let’s read the scripture hereunder:

John12:48 He that despiseth ME,

and receiveth not

MY WORDS (JESUS HIMSELF)

( OK Gene? JESUS’ WORDS ARE JESUS HIMSELF AS YOU WELL SAID! KEEP ON READING)

hath ONE that judgeth him;

THE WORD (JESUS HIMSELF) that I have spoken,

the same shall JUDGE him in the last day. 

NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE JUDGE READ:

John5:22 For neither doth the Father judge any man,

but HATH GIVEN all judgment to the Son. 27 And he HATH GIVEN him power to do judgment, because he is the SON OF MAN. (PRESENT PERFECT Gene a reference to the past which continues into the FUTURE, JESUS’PRE-EXISTENCE.) 

YOU: Berean…..Scripture please,  not one scripture “says”

Jesus “is” the word of God,  not one,

please show us the scripture that says that.  Now i want an actual scripture that says that “exactly”, not some text where you change the wording, or force it to fit your false assumptions, to try to make Jesus into a deity,

by saying he himself “IS” the word of God.

ME: Gene, IN VIEW OF ALL THE ABOVE:

JESUS WORD IS JESUS HIMSELF!

JESUS IS THE ONLY JUDGE!

JESUS’ WORD, JESUS HIMSELF, WILL JUDGE!

JESUS IS ALSO THE SON OF MAN and

THE SON OF GOD.

Conclusion:

JESUS’ WORD IS JESUS HIMSELF!

JESUS’WORD IS THE SON OF MAN!

JESUS’WORD IS THE SON OF GOD!

JESUS’ WORD IS  THE JUDGE!

JESUS HIMSELF IS

THE JUDGE

THE SON OF MAN

THE SON OF GOD  and 

“THE WORD” OF GOD

AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: In the beginning was God “only”

John1:1 IN the beginning was the Word,

and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God. 

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto ME,

and hear this:

ANSWER Gene,

WHO IS  “ME” IN THE ABOVE? 

I have not spoken in secret from THE BEGINNING:

ANSWER Gene,

WHO IS “I” IN THE ABOVE? 

from the time before it was done,

I was there,

ANSWER Gene,

WHO IS “I” IN THE ABOVE?

and now the Lord God hath sent ME, and HIS SPIRIT.

ANSWER Gene,

WHO IS

“THE LORD GOD” and

WHO ARE “ME” and “HIS SPIRIT” IN THE ABOVE? 

17Thus saith the Lord thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:

I am the Lord thy God that TEACH thee profitable things,

that GOVERN thee in the way that thou walkest.

ANSWER Gene,

WHO IS “THE LORD THY REDEEMER, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL”?

WHO IS ” I AM  THE LORD YOUR GOD THAT TEACHES THEE PROFITABLE THINGS THAT GOVERN THEE….” IN THE ABOVE?

Gene,  READ HEREUNDER NOW:

MATTHEW 23:8“Don’t let anyone call you ‘Rabbi,’

for you have only one TEACHER,…..

10And don’t let anyone call you ‘Teacher,’

for you have only ONE TEACHER, the CHRIST.

Gene, WHO IS THE ONLY TEACHER, and

WHO WAS IN THE BEGINNING?

Proclaimer
    Participant

@edj

Hi Terraricca,

I’m glad you asked: Yes and No. I understand God as: “The Sevenfold GOD”.

Let your yes be yes and no be no. God is either a Trinity or not.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer……Is your words you, or somebody else? God and his word are the same , Being, Why?, because the words of God are given by God himself, God gave Jesus his words to tell us.
    Jesus plainly said, “the words I am telling you “are not “MY” Words, but the “Words” of him who sent me>

You are correct in that God has attributes and inspires people. But God also creates and begats other beings beside himself. The Word was with God and divine. When the Word became flesh, people beheld his glory as the son of God. When he returns, his name is the Word of God. We are not waiting for an attribute to teturn.

Often names are taken from the godly attribute that the person displays. For some strange reason, this muddles people up. They get confused with the attribute and the person.

Pray that God will grant you wisdom to know the difference. If you are not interested, then that is your choice. Needless to say, that your own name has a meaning too, but I understand that you are a unique person.

Berean
    Participant

Amen Proclaimer !

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer…..God’s word never became flesh “itself” that is impossible for any word to become flesh, No one has ever seen a flesh word, what that scripture is telling us, is that “GOD’S WORD” , the words,  he spoke through his prophets,  came into being, it was the “flesh man Jesus “. That to me is the only way that scripture can make any sense.

peace and love to you and yours……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……the attributes of God can clearly be seen in his creation,  there are “SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD.  Each Spirit represent a distinct characteristic of him,  and is found in the thing he has created,  each of us possess some of them, some more then others. That to me is why it says when we die the spirit returns to him that gave it.     Rev 5:6 , Shows they go out into all the earth, because they are in the whole creation.

Those Spirits can not die, or all creation would cease to exist.  They proceed forth from God himself, they are the seven spirits, represented by the seven lights representing seven types of  intellects of God, the Father. The “man” Jesus has use of them all, because the fullness of God , dwell “in” him.

Peace and love to you all and yours……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Tell us what does this mean to you, OK?  Jesus said this,

“The words I am telling you are “NOT MY WORDS”, but the words of him that set me”.  Please don’t run all over the place trying to twist up this ‘SIMPLE’ question.

peace and love to you and yours………gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

YOU: Carmel…..Tell us what does this mean to you, OK?  Jesus said this,

“The words I am telling you are “NOT MY WORDS”, but the words of him that set me”.

Me Gene, FIRST OF ALL, I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT PARTICULAR QUESTION WELL BACK, IN OTHER THREAD IF I CAN REMBER RIEGT “JESUS’BRIGADE” OF WHICH YOU SIMPLY NEVER ACCEPTED WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PROOF.

NOW, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WHEN YOU NEVER ANSWERED ANY OF ALL THE QUESTIONS I ASKED YOU IN MY LAST POST?

APART THAT YOU NEVER EVEN ANSWERED  MY QUESTION YET,

A VERY SIMPLY MERE QUESTION!

WHICH YOU YOURSELF, AFTER ALL, PROPOSED TO DISCUSS, REGARDING JESUS’  OWN STATEMENT, IN RELATION TO

WHO DWELLS IN THE TEMPLE!  ALWAYS Gene,

DWELLS! PRESENT TENSE!

AT LEAST Gene, GO BACK TO MY POST AND ANSWER JUST ONE!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..Why not just say you can’t answer it, because it completely destroys all your garbage post about Jesus being “himself”, the word. Simple as that!

Peace and love to you and yours……..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer…..God’s word never became flesh “itself” that is impossible for any word to become flesh, No one has ever seen a flesh word, what that scripture is telling us, is that “GOD’S WORD” , the words,  he spoke through his prophets,  came into being, it was the “flesh man Jesus “. That to me is the only way that scripture can make any sense.

If this is the only way it makes sense to you then can I suggest you pray about this and ask God for wisdom.

It’s actually not even hard to comprehend. Think about these obvious points.

1. Someone had to be the first one WITH God.
    2. That someone would surely be blessed, even the most blessed. A firstborn of all creation.
    3. He would have a name or names that describe his character and function.
    4. His name is the Word of God.
    5. In the beginning was the Word of God.
    6. The Word was with God before creation.
    7. People do not have at times because they do not ask.

If you cant see it, then ask God for your eyes to be opened.

Berean
    Participant

Hi To all

ANOTHER?? “All0S”

Who is the Holy Spirit?
    John 14:14-28
    14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another (allos is the Greek word used here allos means “of the same kind” and “heteros” means “of a different kind”) Comforter ( Paraclete (Greek: παράκλητος, Latin: paracletus) means advocate or helper- Jesus is our advocate 1john2:1) that he may abide with you for ever;
    17 Even the Spirit of truth (Jesus is the truth John 14:6) ; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him (Jesus), for he dwelleth with you(Jesus was dwelling with His disciples) and shall be in you (Jesus in us).
    18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.(Jesus comes to us, no one else)
    19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.(Jesus in us)
    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.(yes, Jesus manifests himself to us).
    22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
    23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loveth me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.(The spirit of the Father and Son, no one else)
    24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
    25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
    26 But the Comforter (again Jesus, he is the only advocate or mediator see above reference), which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he (Jesus speaking in third person as he often did when he referred to himself, please see Mathew 25:31-33) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you (Jesus is the one who comes). If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    Copied

Blessings

Proclaimer
    Participant

If the Holy Spirit is another person, then who is the father of Jesus?

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

But if the Holy Spirit is the spirit of God, then and only then does it make sense.

And it is written that God is the Father, God is holy, and God is a Spirit.

God is the Holy Spirit.

Berean
    Participant

Proclaimer

God acted BY HIS SPIRIT FOR THE INCARNATION OF HIS SON. IT IS THEREFORE HIM GOD THE FATHER WHO IS THE FATHER OF JESUS.

GOD IS NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT BUT GOD IS A DIVINE “PERSON” WHO HAS A HOLY SPIRIT.

👇

But when the Comforter is come, whom I (JESUS)will send unto you FROM the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:(John 15:26)

👇
    Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he(Jesus) hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.(Acts 2:33)

👇

GOD THE FATHER —–GIVE HIS SPIRIT BY JESUS TO THE DISCIPLES.

…….FROM the Father BY THE SON TO THE DISCIPLES….

GOD BLESS

Proclaimer
    Participant

I totally agree with that Berean.

gadam123
    Participant

God is the Holy Spirit.

If God is the Holy Spirit Jesus is superior to God as per John 16:

7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……God is a Spirit, and He is Holy,  that’s  the way God was “In” him,  God is “in”all those who have His Spirit “in” them also.  “What know you not that your body “is” the temple of God,  he (God) dwells in us exactly the same way he dwelt “in” Jesus,  or haven’t you ever read “one God in all and through all” “that God may be ALL, and in you ALL”.  God the Father was “IN” Jesus reconciling the world unto “Himself” , he was not reconciling the world to Jesus, but to “Himself. ” 

Do you people truly believe what Jesus said? ,  I think not,  Jesus plainly said , the Father was “in” him, DOING THE WORKS, saying this,  “the Son of man can do “NOTHING” of himself, the Father who is “in” him “HE” does the works,  get it?

The holy Spirit is (the seed of God) the exact same seed that is in all who have it “in” them.  We become one with God and Jesus , by the same exact Spirit.  Remember Jesus said God was “in” him and he “in” God, we who truly believe the truth,  are “in” them also,  and they “in” us,  or haven’t you ever read “that God (just one God) may be “in” (ALL) and “through” (ALL).”

Rom 8:11…..”But”if” the Spirit of him (God) that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell “in” you, He (God) that raised Up Christ from the dead shall “ALSO” (same way) quicken (bring to life) your mortal (dead) Bodies, by His Spirit that Dwells in you.
    The same God by the Same Spirit dwelling “in” those who have that same Spirit,  Jesus had  “in” him, “in” them.  All done by “one God, God the Father”.  

peace and love to you all and yours………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 6,281 through 6,300 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account