The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,101 through 6,120 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Jesus had his own human spirit and he was given the Holy Spirit.
    Immersed believers are united in one spirit that is the Hold Spirit and the Holy Spirit is sent in Jesus’ name.
    Believers have their own human spirit. Believers also have a human soul and a human body. The soul and spirit maker up the spiritual side of man while the body is the physical side.

Kerwin,

JESUS HAD SATAN’S SPIRIT WITHIN HIS SOUL WHEN HE WAS BORN IN ORDER TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN AND REMOVED ON BAPTISM! TO BE REPLACED BY THE FATHER’S :

IN HIM I AM WELL PLEASED!

HIS SOUL WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT!

AND HIS FLESH WAS “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT

SO IT IS CLEAR THAT JESUS WAS COMPOSED OF THE THREE SPIRITS OF THE GODHEAD, THE HOLY TRINITY!

NOW ADAM AFTER THE FALL:

HAD EX LUCIFER SPIRIT, SATAN WITHIN HIS SOUL!

EX LUCIFER’S SPIRIT TRANSFORMED INTO A SOUL BY “THE WORD” THROUGH THE BREATH FROM THE FATHER!

EX LUCIFER ‘S IN HIS FLESH BODY, THE SPIRIT OF MAN, DEAD, THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD! THE MANIFESTATION OF SIN!

SO JESUS WAS COMPOSED OF THREE DIVINE SPIRITS,

ADAM AFTER THE FALL, WAS COMPOSED OF THREE EVIL SPIRITS, WITH “THE WORD”JESUS’SPIRIT, HIDDEN WITHIN! TO MAKE HIM PERFECT!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

charles

JESUS HAD SATAN’S SPIRIT WITHIN HIS SOUL WHEN HE WAS BORN IN ORDER TO BE IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN AND REMOVED ON BAPTISM! TO BE REPLACED BY THE FATHER’S :

please stop insulting my God and father and also his Son my lord ,you have no idea how much you are blasfaming their names ,

God and his son are holy was ,are and willbe ,

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

Jesus was tempted by the flesh and yet chose not to live by it.
    He chose to live by the Spirit of God which is not his human spirit.

He teaches us that God will send the Spirit to teach us all things, and when God sends it he will send it in Jesus’ name

John 14:26Young’s Literal Translation (YLT)

26 and the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and remind you of all things that I said to you.

Do not confuse Jesus’ own spirit with the Holy Spirit God sends in his name even though they are both rightly called the spirit of Jesus Christ or something like that. One is called the spirit of Jesus because it is his and the second is called the the Spirit of Christ because it is sent in his name. I do not know if Scripture mentions Jesus own spirit as the Comforter is more important.

carmel
    Participant

please stop insulting my God and father and also his Son my lord ,you have no idea how much you are blasfaming their names ,

Terraricca,

YOU ARE DECLARING THAT GOD ALMIGHTY, AND JESUS, “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT, WHO LEFT THE FATHER BEFORE OUR WORLD WAS,

ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO SATAN AND HIS PROCEDURES, WHICH IS A COMPLETE LIE, AND ALSO AGAINST TO THE FUNDAMENTAL FOUNDATION ESTABLISHED THROUGH SIN, WHICH IS

THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL

WHICH CLEARLY DECLARE THAT WHEREVER THERE’S GOOD THERE’S EVIL, AND VICE VERSA, AND IT IS OUR OBLIGATION TO DISCOVER THE GOOD, IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE THE EVIL!

NOW READ SCRIPTURES AND DISCERN THE TRUTH!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

SO IF GOD CREATED EVIL, COULD THE EVIL EXISTS WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF GOD WITHIN OBVIOUS THROUGH “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT!

Psalm 18:11 And he made darkness his covert, his pavilion round about him: dark waters in the clouds of the air.

CLEAR: HE MADE A COVERING OUT OF DARKNESS AROUND HIM!

SO SATAN IS DARKNESS AND GOD IS WITHIN HIM AGAIN THROUGH “THE WORD ” THE ONLY MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD,”

MORE SCRIPTURES

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and effectual, and more piercing than ANY TWO EDGED SWORD; and reaching unto the division of the soul and the spirit, of the joints also and the marrow,

NOTICE THE PHRASE OF A “TWO EDGED SWORD” WHY PAUL USED THE TERM “TWO EDGED SWORD”?

OBVIOUS “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT THE ONLY MEDIATOR CREATOR GOD IS BETWEEN DARKNESS AND LIGHT, SATAN AND GOD, TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR GOD TO DO ALL HIS WORK THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT! THE FATHER REMAINED IN HEAVEN, NO?

ONE LAST SCRIPTURE, OTHERWISE WITH EVERY RESPECT IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO CHEW ALL IN ONE GO!

John 4:36 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he THE HOLY SPIRIT that soweth, and he “THE WORD” JESUS’SPIRIT that reapeth, may rejoice together.

SO IF JESUS HAD TO REAP, DESTROY SATAN’S SPIRIT THEY HAD TO FORM THE TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL, THEY HAD TO BE BORN BOTH OF A WOMAN,

LIKE EVE GAVE BIRTH TO BOTH GOOD AND EVIL, TO REPRESENT THE TWO SPIRITS, THE FACT THAT HE KILLED ABEL, TO JUSTIFY HIMSELF THAT HE WAS THE PROPRIETOR OF ALL SOULS TILL THE REDEEMER COMES! WHICH IS A PROPHECY THAT SATAN WOULD EVENTUALLY KILL JESUS ON THE CROSS,AND COMMITTED A SUICIDE!

LIKE REBECCA GAVE BIRTH TO ESAU AND JACOB TO REPRESENT THE SOUL IN JACOB, THE FACT THAT THERE WAS A WAR IN REBECCA’S WOMB!

SO MARY GAVE BIRTH TWO BOTH JESUS AND SATAN, THE SON OF GOD, AND THE SON OF MAN, THE EXISTENT EVIL MAN IN THOSE DAYS, BUT JESUS’FLESH BODY WAS THROUGHOUT DIVINE, ALL FROM HEAVEN, OBVIOUS

“THE WORD” JESUS SPIRIT THE MOST POWERFUL SPIRIT OF GOD, ALL THE POWER OF GOD IN THE SON! GOD IN FLESH FORM!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Kerwin,

HIS SOUL WAS THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Hi Carmel,

Jesus’ soul was “the spirit of Christ” – HolySpirit’s Son.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Soul is not spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

There is a division

Heb 4.12

Ed J
    Participant

I do not know if Scripture mentions Jesus own spirit as the Comforter is more important.

Hi Kerwin,

Jesus’ own spirit *IS* “the spirit of Christ”. If you think differently,
    then who is this “other comforter” in this text…

“If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he (God The Father)
    shall give you *another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;” (John 14:15-16)

1 HolySpirit
    2. …?

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

The Word.

The Servant Spirit

The Spirit of the Son

Because you are sons God has sent forth the SPIRIT OF HIS SON into our hearts.

Gal 4.6

The Spirit of the Son SERVES the Father

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

My servant will justify the many

is 53.11

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Behold my servant whom I uphold, My chosen one in whom My soul delights. i have put My Spirit on him.. Is 42

Jesus Christ quoted this about himself.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

The Word.

No Nick,

Peter said Jesus had the words of life (ref. John 6:68)
    Jesus said the words he spoke are spirit (ref. John 6:63)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

Behold my servant whom I uphold, My chosen one in whom My soul delights. i have put My Spirit on him.. Is 42

Jesus Christ quoted this about himself.

Hi Nick,

Are you suggesting that “the spirit of Christ” is God?

carmel
    Participant

Jesus’ soul was “the spirit of Christ” – HolySpirit’s Son.

Edj,

“THE WORD” IS THE SON JESUS, THE LAMB OF GOD! BUT NOT YET CHRIST!

HE LEFT THE FATHER TO CREATE OUR WORLD! THEREFORE JESUS’SPIRIT, OR THE SON’S SPIRIT, OR “THE WORD” AS A SPIRIT!

THE HOLY TRINITY IN FULL POWER AS “THE WORD”

And all that dwell upon the earth adored him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb,

which was slain from the beginning of the world.

THE ABOVE IS A CLEAR EVIDENCE THAT “THE WORD”, JESUS’ SPIRIT, LEFT THE FATHER, AND WAS SLAIN FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD.

the word slain indicates that THE WORD was subject to his enemies, under condition! MEEK, AND HUMBLE! WAITING FOR THE CROSS! 

OBVIOUS SINCE GOD CREATED OUR WORLD THROUGH “THE WORD”, FROM WITHIN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT! OK?

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS WITHIN JESUS’SPIRIT, “THE WORD”,

AND GOD FROM HEAVEN DID THE WORK!

THE FACT THAT JESUS DECLARED THAT ONE SOWS, AND ONE REAPS, WHICH MEANS, THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT DIRECTED JESUS’SPIRIT, “THE WORD”, AND “THE WORD,” THE ACTUAL SPIRIT WHICH WAS ATTACHED TO ALL CREATURES, AS A MEDIATOR CREATOR SPIRIT,

EXECUTED!

NOW SINCE THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD WITHIN “THE WORD”, JESUS’ SPIRIT,

WHEN HE WAS BORN AS MAN, HE HAD TO BE HIS SOUL!

SO “THE WORD”  JESUS’SPIRIT, BECAME FLESH,

NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT,

THE FACT THAT GABRIEL TOLD JOSEPH TO NAME HIM JESUS!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

• This reply was modified 9 years, 12 months ago by Admin.
    carmel
    Participant

Edj,

THE HOLY SPIRIT BUILT JESUS’BODY, he HE CONCEIVED MARY THEREFORE HE WAS THE SOUL!IN ORDER TO ABIDE WITHIN, AND ACCOMMODATE THE FATHER’S WITHIN!

IN THE SAME WAY THAT OUR SOUL BUILT OUR OWN BODY TO ABIDE HERSELF IN IT,AND IN RESPECT TO ITS LEVEL OF SPIRIT GRADE ACHIEVED FROM ITS OWN WORK IN CREATION, OBVIOUS “THE WORD” DID THE WORK DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,WHICH FROM THE OTHER HAND RECEIVED ALL FROM GOD THE FATHER!

SO THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS BOTH THE FATHER’S SOUL AND JESUS’SOUL! THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ONE!

NOW JESUS’ SPIRIT,”THE WORD” THE SON, AS I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS POST, WAS THE ONLY SPIRIT IN FULL POWER OF GOD WHO WAS SLAIN, HIDDEN, IN ALL CREATURES, SINCE ALL BY HIM, AND ALL IN HIM!

WHICH WAS ALSO HIDDEN IN SATANA, EX LUCIFER, FROM THE DAY OF HIS CREATION AS AN ARCHANGEL!

AFTER THE REBEL, “THE WORD” HAD TO REMAIN SLAIN,HIDDEN, SUBJECT TO HIM, SINCE LUCIFER BELIEVED THAT HE WAS AUTONOMOUS,

SIMPLY DOING LUCIFER/SATAN’S WORK, THEREFORE DARKNESS HIMSELF, AND IN THIS SITUATION BOTH SATANA AND GOD WERE SUBJECTS TO EACH OTHER, REGARDING THE PROCESS OF OUR WORLD!

SO GOD THROUGH “THE WORD” DID WHAT LUCIFER/SATANA BELIEVED HE WAS DOING,AND SO SATANA COULDN’T DO MORE THEN HE IS JUSTIFIED, OR GOD ALLOWED,

SO BOTH GOOD AND EVIL CAME FROM GOD, ALL BY HIM, ALL IN HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM! THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT SATANA WOULDN’T HAVE EXISTED, AND STILL IN EXISTENCE!

BUT THROUGH “THE WORD” AND GOD HIDDEN WITHIN!

NOW CHRIST SPIRIT IS NOT JUST JESUS’ SPIRIT DUE TO THE FACT THAT:

“THE WORD”, JESUS’FLESH BODY, JESUS’SPIRIT, AFTER RESURRECTION, INTEGRATED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, HIS SOUL, WHO GLORIFIED IN JESUS’FLESH BODY ON THE CROSS, AND BOTH BECAME ONE DIVINE, SPIRIT OF CHRIST

THE ONLY TRUE GOD, AND JESUS CHRIST

SO “THE WORD” AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, BECAME ONE SPIRIT OF CHRIST!

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be, which shall go forth from my mouth: IT SHALL NOT RETURN TO ME VOID ……..

AND HOW!

SHE BECAME

GOD IN THE FLESH

AND IT IS IN THE PROCESS TO BECOME:

GOD IN THE SOUL

IN MARY! OBVIOUS “THE WORD” THE SON, JESUS’SPIRIT, ALL BY HIM, ALL IN HIM , ALL FOR HIM!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

• This reply was modified 9 years, 12 months ago by Admin.
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Is that a “yes” answer or a “no” answer?
    It seems to be clouded by all your other opinions.

carmel
    Participant

Edj,

IN THE POST BEFORE THE LAST I SAID:

JESUS DECLARED THAT ONE SOWS, AND ONE REAPS, WHICH MEANS, THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT DIRECTED JESUS’SPIRIT, “THE WORD”, AND “THE WORD,” THE ACTUAL SPIRIT WHICH WAS ATTACHED TO ALL CREATURES, AS A MEDIATOR CREATOR SPIRIT,

EXECUTED!

REFLECTING ON THIS STATEMENT:

WHILE ON EARTH AS SON OF MAN, THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM WITHIN JESUS’FLESH BODY, “THE WORD”, DIRECTED JESUS,

AND JESUS EXECUTED GOD’S WORK!

SO THAT RESPECTED THE ORIGINAL ORDER OF CREATION!

I HOPE I’M CLEAR

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

Edj,

AND HOW!

Ed J
    Participant

I HOPE I’M CLEAR

A simple “Yes” or “No” will be clear.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Without a simple “yes” or “no” it may take me pages of reading your posts to glean the correct answer.

(:

Viewing 20 posts - 6,101 through 6,120 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account