The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,701 through 4,720 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yep.

Marlin1
    Participant

Mike, I am afraid that you have a serious problem.

I JOHN 4:1 † Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
    2 † Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    3 † And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I always wondered about these scriptures, you see everybody, including the Muslims, Buddas all believe that Jesus the man came in the flesh.  Very few people that don't believe that.  The difference is that they do not believe that He was God in the Flesh, just like you.  Now I understand the scripture, I want to thank you for this.

May God  open your eyes before it is to late.

Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Marlin1

The difference is that they do not believe that He was God in the Flesh, just like you. Now I understand the scripture, I want to thank you for this.

I am afraid that you have a serious problem.

NO Mike does not have a problem ,but you have one because you can not read ,or understand scriptures,

YOU ARE SO BLIND THAT YOU MADE GOD AND THE SON OF GOD A LIAR,AND AT THE SAME TIME PAUL,PETER,JOHN,LUKE,MATHEW,JAMES,JUDE,AND MORE,

ONLY THE SPIRIT OF THE DEVIL CAN DO THIS AND SAY THIS

WAKE UP ,

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 14 2012,13:47)
    Pierre,

Do you also believe that Father is not a title?
    And how about Son?

I am a father and a son and I also have a spirit,  but you know, not one of those titles is my name.
    God also has a Name of which Peter, Paul and all the early church knew what it was.

He was the Father over all, He became the Son and came to redeem us, and now He is the Holy Ghost in His people.  It was the same God all the time.

God Bless
    Marlin

He was the Father over all, He became the Son and came to redeem us, and now He is the Holy Ghost in His people.  It was the same God all the time.

Hi Marlin 1

Hi all,

You are perfectly right.

I am with you!!

This is also very imortant to reflect upon,Marlin

There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Here Paul is clear that there's is only ONE SPIRIT NO MATTER WHAT!!!  

So it was always the Father transformed in all whatever is created,using His own genuine substance of Jesus Christ the only true God saviour.

Again Paul made an emphasis in:

Episians 4:9

9 Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.

What actually Paul meant in the above scripture??

In 9, he asked “What is it? that He ascended, isn’t it the same who ascended into the lowest part of the earth first,which is the ABYSS??

And in 10, confirmed it again saying:

He that descended is the same that ascended above all the heavens,(my definition): in order that He might be the total substance of all no matter what, so God be all in all, that are whatever there are in HEAVENS,EARTH,AND UNDER EARTH.

My point here is that as far as I know the one that descended was LUCIFER, so if the one that descended is the same that ascended, it is definitely GOD'S SPIRIT EMANATED AND TRANSFORMED INTO ANOTHER SPIRIT WHICH IN ORDER FOR US TO UNDERSTAND THAT, IT IS CALLED HIS SON.

THIS AS I SAID IN OTHER POSTS TO BE AS A MEDIATOR BETWEEN THE FATHER(TITLE,ENTITY)AND HIS CREATURES IN WHATEVER STATE THEY ARE.

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

GOD EMANATED HIS SON'S SPIRIT AND WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER BURRIED IN  HIM IN THE ABYSS WITHIN LUCIFER'S SPIRIT AND HIS ANGELS TO CREATE ALL IN THE FORM OF MATTER TO BECOME HUMANS AND RETURN TO THE FATHER.

THROUGH THIS MOST MYSTERIOUS AND UNFATHOMABLE FUNCTION OF OUR CREATION :

GOD SACRIFICED HIS GENUINE SUBSTANCE OF HIS SON'S SPIRIT,AND IS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF HEAVEN ,EARTH,AND UNDER EARTH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST BODY UNITED IN THE FATHER'S SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS CHRIST

CHARLES

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 21 2012,18:53)
    Mike, I am afraid that you have a serious problem.

I JOHN 4:1 † Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
    2 † Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    3 † And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I always wondered about these scriptures, you see everybody, including the Muslims, Buddas all believe that Jesus the man came in the flesh.  Very few people that don't believe that.  The difference is that they do not believe that He was God in the Flesh, just like you.  Now I understand the scripture, I want to thank you for this.

May God  open your eyes before it is to late.

Marlin

Marlin,

I don't understand how your post:

A.  Claims that Jesus is the God he is the anointed one of.
    B.  Answers ANY of the points we were in the middle of discussing.

I will never understand how people can say the phrase “Jesus CHRIST is God”, and not even realize how illogical it is for the CHRIST (anointed one) OF God to BE the God who anointed him.  ???

Marlin, the “Man/God” that you worship told us exactly who to worship in Matthew 4:10.

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

GOD EMANATED HIS SON'S SPIRIT AND WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER BURRIED IN HIM IN THE ABYSS WITHIN LUCIFER'S SPIRIT AND HIS ANGELS TO CREATE ALL IN THE FORM OF MATTER TO BECOME HUMANS AND RETURN TO THE FATHER.

GOD SACRIFICED HIS GENUINE SUBSTANCE OF HIS SON'S SPIRIT,AND IS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF HEAVEN ,EARTH,AND UNDER EARTH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST BODY UNITED IN THE FATHER'S SPIRIT FOR ETERNITY.

CHARLES

are you from God ? NO because all what you have in your conclusion is from the deceiver (Satan)

I have to admit not all have Gods interest in their lives and you are one of those,

Pierre

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 23 2012,06:32)
    Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

GOD EMANATED HIS SON'S SPIRIT AND WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER BURRIED IN  HIM IN THE ABYSS WITHIN LUCIFER'S SPIRIT AND HIS ANGELS TO CREATE ALL IN THE FORM OF MATTER TO BECOME HUMANS AND RETURN TO THE FATHER.

CHARLES

are you from God ? NO because all what you have in your conclusion is from the deceiver (Satan)

I have to admit not all have Gods interest in their lives and you are one of those,

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Explain otherwise through these verses:

9 Now that he ascended, what is it, but because he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.

10 He that descended is the same also that ascended????

Answer!

Who according to your inteligence,of which I have every respect,is the only ONE AND THE SAME  spirit that descended FIRST to the abyss in order to ascend,above all the heavens,THAT HE MIGHT FILL ALL THINGS.

ALL IN HIM,ALL WITH HIM, AND ALL FOR HIM.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR  DEFINITION.

CONTRADICT ME!!

I LOVE HONEST CONTRADICTION IN ORDER TO RECEIVE LIGHT AND WE ALL BE AWARE OF THE TRUTH!!!

Zecharaiah 3:1:2 And the Lord shewed me Jesus the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord: and Satan stood on his right hand to be his adversary. 2 And the Lord said to Satan: The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan: and the Lord that chose Jerusalem rebuke thee: Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

BUT PLEASE BE SENSIBLE,SHOW SELF CONTROL,DON'T LET THAT BIT OF FLESH IN YOU MOUTH COMMAND YOU, AND LEAVE OUT STUPID CHATTING IF YOU REALLY LOVE AND HAVE INTEREST IN GOD!!!

DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF OUR LORD JESUS AND PROVE THAT YOU HONESTLY WANT  TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH.

THAT'S WHAT WE ALL ARE HERE FOR .

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 24 2012,14:48)

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

CHARLES

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Answer!

Who according to your inteligence,of which I have every respect,is the only ONE AND THE SAME  spirit that descended FIRST to the abyss in order to ascend,above all the heavens,THAT HE MIGHT FILL ALL THINGS.

CONTRADICT ME!!

I LOVE HONEST CONTRADICTION IN ORDER TO RECEIVE LIGHT AND WE ALL BE AWARE OF THE TRUTH!!!

Zecharaiah 3:1:2 And the Lord shewed me Jesus the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord: and Satan stood on his right hand to be his adversary. 2 And the Lord said to Satan: The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan: and the Lord that chose Jerusalem rebuke thee: Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

BUT PLEASE BE SENSIBLE,SHOW SELF CONTROL,DON'T LET THAT BIT OF FLESH IN YOU MOUTH COMMAND YOU, AND LEAVE OUT STUPID CHATTING IF YOU REALLY LOVE AND HAVE INTEREST IN GOD!!!

DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF OUR LORD JESUS AND PROVE THAT YOU HONESTLY WANT  TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

charles

3:1 And the Lord shewed me Jesus the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and the Devil stood on his right hand to resist him. 2 And the Lords said to the Devil,

3 The Lord rebuke thee, O Devil, even the Lord that has chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: behold! is not this as a brand plucked from the fire? 4 Now Jesus was clothed in filthy raiment, and stood before the angel. 5 And the Lord answered and spoke to those who stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy raiment from him: and he said to him, Behold, I have taken away thine iniquities: and clothe ye him with a long robe, 6 and place a pure mitre upon his head. So they placed a pure mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments: and the angel of the Lord stood by. 7 And the angel of the Lord testified to Jesus, saying, 8 Thus saith the Lord Almighty;

If thou wilt walk in my ways, and take heed to my charges, then shalt thou judge my house: and if thou wilt diligently keep my court, then will I give thee men to walk in the midst of these that stand here. 9 Hear now, Jesus the high priest, thou, and thy neighbours that are sitting before thee: for they are diviners, for, behold, I bring forth my servant The Branch. 10 For as for the stone which I have set before the face of Jesus, on the one stone are seven eyes: behold, I am digging a trench, saith the Lord Almighty, and I will search out all the iniquity of that land in one day. 11 In that day, saith the Lord Almighty, ye shall call together every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig-tree.

Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called—
    Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
    Eph 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
    Eph 4:7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
    Eph 4:8 This is why it says:
    “When he ascended on high,
    he led captives in his train
    and gave gifts to men.”
    Eph 4:9 (What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions ?
    Eph 4:10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)
    Eph 4:11 It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,
    Eph 4:12 to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up
    Eph 4:13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
    Eph 4:14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming.
    Eph 4:15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.
    Eph 4:16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

this is talking about the coming of Christ in Zac; and in Eph; it talks about the mission accomplished, by Christ,

BUT JESUS ,THE SON OF GOD IS NOT GOD THE FATHER ,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Jan. 24 2012,07:48)

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

CHARLES

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Answer!

CONTRADICT ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

Please do not try misquote scripture; this Joshua is not Christ,but the high priest with the filthy robe.

In verse 8.THE BRANCE,THIS IS JESUS CHRIST.

And please quote scripture to support you doctrine.
    or it is invalid.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

CHARLES

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Answer!

CONTRADICT ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

He that descended is the same also that ascended.

JESUS WENT TO HELL FOR 3DAYS(HIS TOMB) THEN WENT UP TO HIS FATHER.

He also went down to the spirits in prison,the ones that have sinned in the days of Noah; defiling themselves with the daughters of men,and producing giants.1pet.3:19.20.

You have been reading between the lines,and feeding on some other flesh of men.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

please check the English Translation of the Greek Septuagint Bible,this is the translation we have used .

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

What ever happened to Marlin 1?

Ed J
    Participant

??

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 15 2012,21:48)
    I believe that the verse is spurious, and was added in the third century.  This is also what the Catholic Encyclopedia states.

Hi All

This is not true. The Catholics never changed the text. The verse is found in its tripart rendering in every extant manuscript.  Click Here!

The Catholics only changed their “formula” or “method” of Baptizing. They did not change the “text”.

This is just another case of a “biased” opinion of the anti-Jesus is God crowd who would love to take the verse out of the Bible that proves there is a Trinity found in the Bible.

Matthew 28:19 is unambiguous and the inspired scripture spoken by Jesus own lips!

Be careful of those who make claims about certain sources without giving a link to the source for many are here to decieve and tell lies!

Blessings WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith,

Do you believe like Marlin, that the name of God Almighty is “Jesus Christ”?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 24 2012,09:40)

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

CHARLES

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Answer!

CONTRADICT ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

Please do not try misquote scripture; this Joshua is not Christ,but the high priest with the filthy robe.

or it is invalid.

wakeup.

Wakeup,and Terraricca

First we all know that scripture is not to be taken literally only, but metaphorically as well. Jesus Himself gave examples through His parables, and speeches.

Also Jesus confirmed that the OT is also meant to make us aware of His manifestation,
    especially visions, and prophets’ speeches.

John 5: 39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me

Did ever  occur to you  that in Zechariah 3:1:10 It start with the manifestation of a triune God, then Jesus is manifested as a Priest, the Son of God, the son of man, within the evil Spirit of Satan, the elimination of Satan through baptism, being anointed, being a King, and an ordinary free man. Also there are mentioned, the apostles, the written gospel, the redemption through crucifixion, the glorification, the arrival of the Holy Spirit, and finally peace ,and prosperity.

Zechariah 3:1:10

1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2And the LORD ( THE FATHER)said unto Satan,

The LORD ( THE HOLY SPIRIT)rebuke thee, O Satan;

even the LORD (THE SON) that hath chosen Jerusalem( TO BECOME MAN, SON OF MAN ) rebuke thee:

is not this a brand ( SON OF GOD) plucked out of the fire? (THROUGH THE PROCESS OF OUR CREATION IN,WITH ,AND FOR JESUS)
    ( HEBREWS 1:29 FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.)

3Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, (WITHIN THE EVIL SPIRIT OF SATAN DUE TO CREATION) and stood before the angel.

4And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. ( THE ELIMINATION OF SATAN’S SPIRIT THROUGH BAPTISM)

And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.( BEING ANOINTED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT)

5And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head
    So they set a fair mitre upon his head, .  ( BEING CROWNED  WITH A DIADEM, NOBILITY , AS KING ,AND WITH A CROWN OF THORNS )
    and clothed him with garments. ( OF BLOOD,AND: Mark 5:27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.)

And the angel of the LORD stood by.

6And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,

7Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge,( A PROOF THAT JESUS WAS ALSO A FREE ORDINARY MAN BEFORE HIS PUBLIC LIFE)

then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by. (JESUS IN HIS MISSION )  

8Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: (JESUS AND THE APOSTLES)

for they are men wondered at:( THEY ARE HIS SYMBOLS, HIS DISCIPLES)

for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. ( John 14:16AND I WILL PRAY MY FATHER,AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU ANOTHER PARECLETE,THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER )

9For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: (THE CHURCH ESTABLISHED AND JESUS IN TOTAL CONTROL) ZECHARIAH 4:10 …………… are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, (THE GOSPEL IS WRITTEN ) saith the LORD of hosts,

and I will remove the iniqu
    ity of that land in one day. ( THE BAPTISM ,IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT)

10In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

(FINALLY ALL HUMANS ARE BRETHREN AND IT’S UP TO THEM TO LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY)

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 02 2012,14:43)

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

CHARLES

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Answer!

CONTRADICT ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

or it is invalid.

wakeup.

Wakeup,and Terraricca

First we all know that scripture is not to be taken literally only, but metaphorically as well. Jesus Himself gave examples through His parables, and speeches.

Also Jesus confirmed that the OT is also meant to make us aware of His manifestation,

John 5: 39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me

Did ever  occur to you  that in Zechariah 3:1:10 It start with the manifestation of a triune God, then Jesus is manifested as a Priest, the Son of God, the son of man, within the evil Spirit of Satan, the elimination of Satan through baptism, being anointed, being a King, and an ordinary free man. Also there are mentioned, the apostles, the written gospel, the redemption through crucifixion, the glorification, the arrival of the Holy Spirit, and finally peace ,and prosperity.

1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

even the LORD (THE SON) that hath chosen Jerusalem( TO BECOME MAN, SON OF MAN ) rebuke thee:

is not this a brand ( SON OF GOD) plucked out of the fire? (THROUGH THE PROCESS OF OUR CREATION IN,WITH ,AND FOR JESUS)

3Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, (WITHIN THE EVIL SPIRIT OF SATAN DUE TO CREATION) and stood before the angel.

4And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. ( THE ELIMINATION OF SATAN’S SPIRIT THROUGH BAPTISM)

And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.( BEING ANOINTED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT)

So they set a fair mitre upon his head, .  ( BEING CROWNED  WITH A DIADEM, NOBILITY , AS KING ,AND WITH A CROWN OF THORNS )
    and clothed him with garments. ( OF BLOOD,AND: Mark 5:27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.)

7Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge,( A PROOF THAT JESUS WAS ALSO A FREE ORDINARY MAN BEFORE HIS PUBLIC LIFE)

then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by. (JESUS IN HIS MISSION )  

8Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: (JESUS AND THE APOSTLES)

for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. ( John 14:16AND I WILL PRAY MY FATHER,AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU ANOTHER PARECLETE,THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER )

9For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: (THE CHURCH ESTABLISHED AND JESUS IN TOTAL CONTROL) ZECHARIAH 4:10 ……
    ……… are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, (THE GOSPEL IS WRITTEN ) saith the LORD of hosts,

and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. ( THE BAPTISM ,IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT)

10In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

(FINALLY ALL HUMANS ARE BRETHREN AND IT’S UP TO THEM TO LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY)

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Charles

first WE ALL KNOW THAT IS FALSE,BECAUSE IF YOU FOLLOW THOSE WORDS YOU SAY ;YOU MAY NOT NEED OF A RELIGION YOU WOULD ONE ,

IT IS JUST LIKE SAYING “if” I WAS A RICH MAN i WOULD DO THIS THAT AND MORE ………..BUT THE “if REMAIN = NOTHING.

SO JESUS SAY THAT SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN AND SO DO i.

Pierre

Marlin1
    Participant

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I pray that all have been well.

Dear WorshippingJesus,

You said, The Catholics only changed their “formula” or “method” of Baptizing. They did not change the “text”.

This is very true,  I have a clipping from a magazine, that shows a baptism done by the Catholic Church in 100 AD.  The person was baptized in the name of the “LORD Jesus Christ”
    After the 325 AD meeting of the unholy church, it was changed to the titles that Jesus spoke of in Mat 28:19.

This is just another case of a “biased” opinion of the anti-Jesus is God crowd who would love to take the verse out of the Bible that proves there is a Trinity found in the Bible.

This statement is not true, if anything it disproves the trinity to any person who would look at the scripture as all being true.  Mat 28:19 matches Acts 2:38 exactly.  Three titles of one name.  The ((Father),Lord)   ((Son), Jesus),  ((Holy Ghost), Christ), The Lord Jesus Christ…….

Matthew 28:19 is unambiguous and the inspired scripture spoken by Jesus own lips!

This also is very true.

God Bless
    Marlin

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 02 2012,09:17)

Quote (carmel @ Feb. 02 2012,14:43)

Charles

SO TO CONCLUDE:

LUCIFER REBELLED.

CHARLES

Pierre

Pierre,

Not just shout nonsense.

Answer!

CONTRADICT ME!!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel.

or it is invalid.

wakeup.

Wakeup,and Terraricca

for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. ( John 14:16AND I WILL PRAY MY FATHER,AND HE SHALL GIVE YOU
    ANOTHER PARECLETE,THAT HE MAY ABIDE WITH YOU FOR EVER )

9For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: (THE CHURCH ESTABLISHED AND JESUS IN TOTAL CONTROL) ZECHARIAH 4:10 …………… are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. ( THE BAPTISM ,IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT)

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Charles

first WE ALL KNOW THAT IS FALSE,BECAUSE IF YOU FOLLOW THOSE WORDS YOU SAY ;YOU MAY NOT NEED OF A RELIGION YOU WOULD ONE ,

IT IS JUST LIKE SAYING “if” I WAS A RICH MAN i WOULD DO THIS THAT AND MORE ………..BUT THE “if REMAIN = NOTHING.

SO JESUS SAY THAT SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN AND SO DO i.

Pierre

Terraricca,

I respect your inteligence!!

But again CONTRADICT ME OTHERWISE THROUGH SCRIPTURES AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING  VERSE BY VERSE, WORD BY WORD.

YOU DIDN'T COMMENT ON ONE SIMPLE WORD WHICH I USED.

IT PROVES THAT YOU ARE BLA,BLA, BLA. WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOUR INTELIGENCE WHICH COMFIRMS THAT YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO CONTRADICT ME WITH.

Mark 13: 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

John 8:43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.

44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    God is Spirit.
    God manifests Himself in creation as His Spirit.
    Now Jesus is one with Him in that Spirit he too manifests himself to his brothers.
    Our guaranteed blessing in Christ is the same spiritual unity with them forever in that Spirit. Fellowship with the Father and the Son.[2Jn]

Viewing 20 posts - 4,701 through 4,720 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account