The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,461 through 5,480 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ April 08 2012,11:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2012,14:11)

Quote (david @ Mar. 17 2012,21:07)
    Haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Has Ed tried to prove that the holy spirit is God yet?

David

how could he?  it would be a blunder ,there are no scriptures that say that

David ,and Teraricca,

How would you define the scrpture hereunder??

Acts 5:3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the HOLY GHOST, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, BUT UNTO GOD

Charles

i have told you before ,that is you pledge an oat to God even with out any men known it ,whatever you will think or do it will be before God ,do you think you can escape God ???

that is what will be the result of those who have not kept their oath to God,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ April 08 2012,04:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 17 2012,14:11)

Quote (david @ Mar. 17 2012,21:07)
    Haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Has Ed tried to prove that the holy spirit is God yet?

David

David ,and Teraricca,

Acts 5:3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the HOLY GHOST, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, BUT UNTO GOD

Charles, here's another…

Jesus Father: “HolySpirit”
    Jesus Christ: “Son of God”

The HolySpirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
    therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” (Luke 1:35)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (carmel @ April 07 2012,11:10)
    David ,and Teraricca,

I would address that scripture by posting verse 9 in the same chapter:

Acts 5:9
    Peter said to her, “How could you agree to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

Charles, if I lie to your face, then I am lying to YOU – even though your face is not YOU.

This scripture doesn't change the MANY scriptures that say the Holy Spirit is OF God.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,   (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

(26)יהוה = “GOD”(26)

“Spirit OF God”, the possessive phrase, is written 26 times in the “AKJV Bible”.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,05:12)
    Hi Mike,   (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

(26)יהוה = “GOD”(26)

“Spirit OF God”, the possessive phrase, is written 26 times in the “AKJV Bible”.

“God's”, the possessive form of GOD, is written 26 times as well!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 08 2012,05:06)

David ,and Teraricca,

Peter said to her, “How could you agree to test the Spirit of the Lord? Look! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

Charles, if I lie to your face, then I am lying to YOU – even though your face is not YOU.

This scripture doesn't change the MANY scriptures that say the Holy Spirit is OF God.

Hi Mike,

When your spirit leaves your body: YOU are dead dead dead.

Eccl 12:6-7 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken,
    or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then
    shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,12:21)

David ,and Teraricca,

Hi Mike,

or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then
    shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

God bless

edj

how do you know did you came back from there ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre, do you like playing the role of the adversary to us?

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father,
    into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,13:40)
    Hi Pierre, do you like playing the role of the adversary to us?

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father,
    into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

God bless

edj

and what that supposed  to mean ??? do you know ??

I am not the adversary but not a gobbler of old women stories

“to us” mean only you eddy

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ April 07 2012,12:21)

David ,and Teraricca,

Hi Mike,

How does that address what I said to Charles? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 08 2012,05:21)

David ,and Teraricca,

Hi Mike,

God bless

Hi ED,
    Yes but the SOUL of a man awaits judgement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed
    You quote
    “Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father,
    into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.”

Man is a living SOUL, alive by his spirit.
    So when he died HE [SOUL] gave up his natural life spirit.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 08 2012,08:57)

David ,and Teraricca,

Hi Mike,

God bless

Hi ED,
    Yes but the SOUL of a man awaits judgement.

(Link)

carmel
    Participant

David ,and Teraricca,

Mike,

You are back to the old story playing with words.

Now answer this.

When the HEAD OF JOHN was chopped off,and they saw it ,they said John is DEAD, NOT THE HEAD IS DEATH!! So the head in that state is JOHN although it is the head of John.

Also only when I look at your face I could say that it is Mike

So your face is Mike, since  if it is coverred I won't

The spirit of God is God Himself.

God without His spirit, is equevalent to Mike without his head

NickHassan
    Participant

David ,and Teraricca,

Hi Mike,

God bless

Hi ED,
    Yes the body returns to dust and spirit to God
    while the SOUL awaits.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,07:55)

David ,and Teraricca,

Hi Mike,

God bless

Hi ED,
    while the SOUL awaits.

while the SOUL awaits.

NICK WRONG:

THE SPIRIT REMAINS IN THE SOUL ACCORDING TO ITS STATE,

THE SPIRIT NEED A BODY,AND THE REASON TO ESTABLISH THE SOUL IS PURPOSELY FOR THE SPIRIT TO ABIDE WITHIN,ITS BODY. SPIRITS CANNOT ABIDE IN FLESH.

BEFORE ADAM YES FIRST BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT HUMANS BUT BEASTS, LIKE ANIMALS EVIL CREATURES SINCE THE WORLD WAS TOTAL DARKNESS,SECOND, GOD DID NOT YET CREATED THE FIRST MAN THROUGH THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE THEN EXISTING BEAST ,AND THEREFORE HAD TO SUPPLY HIM WITH A SOUL IN ORDER FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ABIDE IN ADAM THE FIRST LIVING SOUL,BEFORE HE COULDN'T.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

Charles

kerwin
    Participant

Charles,

According to the Hebrew animals have souls. It is only translators whom have chosen to obscure that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    How far will logic take you against the scriptures?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 25 2012,18:23)
    Charles,

According to the Hebrew animals have souls.  It is only translators whom have chosen to obscure that.

According to the Hebrew animals have souls.  It is only translators whom have chosen to obscure that.  

Nick,

I wish that before being so eager to answer,you do some research.

ONLY HUMANS ARE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.

THAT IS THE MOST POWERFUL PROOF.

Nowhere does God’s Word indicate that animals were created in God’s image.

Nothing is more basic than the recognition that being constituted in the image of God is of the very essence of and absolutely central to the humanness of man. It is the key that unlocks the meaning of his authentic humanity

Animals may be said to have souls—if the word “soul” is used as the Bible employs it in discussing members of the animal kingdom (i.e., to describe only the physical life force found within all living creatures). But if the word “soul” is used to refer to an immortal soul that one day will inhabit heaven or hell, then no, animals may not be said to possess a soul. This is the only conclusion that can be drawn, respecting the instruction on the subject found within the Word of God.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

carmel
    Participant

CORRECTION:

THE ABOVE IS MEANT TO BE FOR KERWIN

CHARLES

Viewing 20 posts - 5,461 through 5,480 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account