The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,361 through 5,380 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi David,

Where does Scripture equate lying to Jesus with Lying to God? No-where that I know of?
    You don't present a very good counterargument to Acts 5:3-4 using Jesus, because…

Scripture also says this…

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit (speaketh against the Holy Spirit), it
    shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mt.12:32)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 08 2012,16:17)
    Hi David,

Where does Scripture equate lying to Jesus with Lying to God? No-where that I know of?
    You don't present a very good counterargument to Acts 5:3-4 using Jesus, because…

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit (speaketh against the Holy Spirit), it
    shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mt.12:32)

God bless

Ed, I'm not counter arguing Acts 5 by speaking of Jesus being both holy and a spirit.

I'm countering the idea that God being “holy” and God being a spirit is any kind of proof that he is THE holy spirit that is spoken of possessively numerous times.

Yes, there are scriptures like Luke that show that Jesus isn't the holy spirit.
    And, there are scriptures that show that God's holy spirit is not God.

But, we are discussing how strong your proof is that God is both holy and (a) spirit, and that this is proof of him being the holy spirit.
    As I've shown, both “holy” and “spirit” could be applied to Jesus.
    (And yes, you can counter with scriptures that show he isn't the holy spirit, just as I can of God, but the point is, when looking at this actual proof, you are just putting words together and that can be done with Jesus just as easily)

david
    Participant

Do the experiment Ed.

Do it tomorrow.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 08 2012,16:29)

Hi David,

God bless

Ed, I'm not counter arguing Acts 5 by speaking of Jesus being both holy and a spirit.

I'm countering the idea that God being “holy” and God being a spirit is any kind of proof that he is THE holy spirit that is spoken of possessively numerous times.

But, we are discussing how strong your proof is that God is both holy and (a) spirit, and that this is proof of him being the holy spirit.
    (And yes, you can counter with scriptures that show he isn't the holy spirit, just as I can of God, but the point is, when looking at this actual proof, you are just putting words together and that can be done with Jesus just as easily)

David,

You are perfectly right.

But all this is happening to all those who,with every respect to them,are ignoring that GOD IS A TRIUNE ONE

So it's no use arguing about things which are as clear as crystal,and in the same time insist on something which it is complete confusing.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 09 2012,00:19)

Hi David,

God bless

David,

You are perfectly right.

But all this is happening to all those who,with every respect to them,are ignoring that GOD IS A TRIUNE ONE

So it's no use arguing about things which are as clear as crystal,and in the same time insist on something which it is complete confusing.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

No ,God is not a trinity

You know the holy spirit are two things :power and truth,

The truth because it comes from God who his the only truth there is,

Power because he is the only one that can stand behind his words.

So if you sin against the holy spirit you have sin against the one that has the power to save you ,see now what is it that will save you ????no one

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Our Father is not triune.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 08 2012,17:49)

Hi David,

God bless

David,

You are perfectly right.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

No ,God is not a trinity

So if you sin against the holy spirit you have sin against the one that has the power to save you ,see now what is it that will save you ????no one

Terraricca,

Wrong!

ONE GOD IN:

LOVE POWER AND WISDOM'

THE FATHER THE SPIRIT OF LOVE ITSELF. GOD

THE SON  THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM ITSELF  GOD

THE H.SPIRIT  THE SPIRIT OF POWER ITSELF. GOD.

THE ENTIRE CREATION IS BASED ON THOSE FUNDAMENTAL ENTITIES.

NOTHING IS CREATED WITHOUT THE USE OF THOSE THREE FUNDAMENTAL SPIRITS.

THEY BOTH DISTINCT AND UNIFIED IN ONE INSTANT.

WHILE THE FATHER REMAINED IN HEAVEN,

THE SON CREATED ALL WITH THE POWER OF THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THIS MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE SON POSSESSED THE SPIRITUAL POWER OF THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS VITAL FOR GOD BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS THROUGH HIM THAT BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON FUNCTION.

A SIN AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT FORGIVEN.

THIS TO MAKE US AWARE,THAT WHILE WE ARE ON EARTH WE WOULD REBORN AND BECOME  HOLY ONLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

WE ARE LIVING THE KINGDOM OF GOD THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

SO THIS KINGDOM IS ENTIRELY BELONG TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THEREFORE SINCE JESUS PROCLAIMED THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WAS AT HAND ,HE WAS REFERRING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT,SO THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD.  

WE MUST RELY ON THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE SON AND THROUGH THE SON ALSO THE FATHER, SINCE THE FATHER IS PLEASED TO HAVE HIS FULLNESS IN HIM.

IN THIS FILTHY FLESH THE FATHER NEVER ABIDES.

SO I REPEAT ONLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT WE WOULD BE ONE WITH A TRIUNE GOD

THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

JESUS IS THE FRUIT OF A TRIUNE GOD.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD HIMSELF IN HIS BODY REPRESENTED IN THE TRANSFIGURATION ON MOUNT TABOR IN THE FIGURES OF

ELIAH,  THE SPIRIT

MOSED  THE SOUL

JESUS THE BODY THE ONLY ONE WHO DIED FOR CERTAINTY

GOD ONLY PRONOUNCED  “HE IS MY BELOVED SON”  AFTER THEY WERE COVERRED THE THREE OF THEM BY THE CLOUD  TO SIGNIFY THE ONESS OF A TRIUNE GOD.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Our Father God is not three entities.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2012,18:56)
    Hi C,

Nick,

Are you happy if instead of entities spirits??

God is definitely a compound,and complex spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    God in heaven is more than His Spirit at work in creation.
    Yes, the Spirit of God is multibraided yet one.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 09 2012,17:24)

Hi David,

God bless

David,

You are perfectly right.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

No ,God is not a trinity

Terraricca,

Wrong!

ONE GOD IN:

LOVE POWER AND WISDOM'

THIS MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE SON POSSESSED THE SPIRITUAL POWER OF THE FATHER THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS VITAL FOR GOD BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS THROUGH HIM THAT BOTH THE FATHER AND THE SON FUNCTION.

THIS TO MAKE US AWARE,THAT WHILE WE ARE ON EARTH WE WOULD REBORN AND BECOME  HOLY ONLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THEREFORE SINCE JESUS PROCLAIMED THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WAS AT HAND ,HE WAS REFERRING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT,SO THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD.  

WE MUST RELY ON THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE SON AND THROUGH THE SON ALSO THE FATHER, SINCE THE FATHER IS PLEASED TO HAVE HIS FULLNESS IN HIM.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD HIMSELF IN HIS BODY REPRESENTED IN THE TRANSFIGURATION ON MOUNT TABOR IN THE FIGURES OF

ELIAH,  THE SPIRIT

MOSED  THE SOUL

GOD ONLY PRONOUNCED  “HE IS MY BELOVED SON”  AFTER THEY WERE COVERRED THE THREE OF THEM BY THE CLOUD  TO SIGNIFY THE ONESS OF A TRIUNE GOD.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

Carmel.

Where did you pic all that from?
    It is so full of confusion;and you see that as knowledge?
    You see that as the truth? Where are the scriptures to back all that up?

First of all we must follow scriptures:
    2 Tim.4:3. For the time will come when they will not endure SOUND DOCTRINE; but after their own lust shall they heap to them selves teachers,having ITCHING EARS:

4. AND THEY SHALL TURN AWAY THEIR EARS from the truth,AND SHALL BE TURNED UNTO FABLES

THE HOLY SPIRIT:

John 16:7.—-I will send him to you.(greater is he that send, than he that is send.)(so greater is Jesus than the holy spirit.)

john 16:13 Howbeit when he,THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH,IS COME,HE will guide you into all truth: FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMELF; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.(prophecies)

14. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE.and shall show it to you.

The holy spirit receive of Jesus,and will glorify Jesus.

Hope you can see a bit clearer now.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 10 2012,00:24)

Hi David,

God bless

David,

You are perfectly right.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

No ,God is not a trinity

Terraricca,

Wrong!

ONE GOD IN:

LOVE POWER AND WISDOM'

ELIAH,  THE SPIRIT

MOSED  THE SOUL

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

charles

first you do not know what his the truth of God,

secondly you do not know the power of God,

ans third above all you do not know or understand God love

so you live in the dark

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 10 2012,08:25)

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 10 2012,00:24)

Hi David,

God bless

David,

You are perfectly right.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Charles

No ,God is not a trinity

Terraricca,

Wrong!

ONE GOD IN:

LOVE POWER AND WISDOM'

ELIAH,  THE SPIRIT

MOSED  THE SOUL

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

charles

so you live in the dark

so you live in the dark

Terraricca,

I told you many times be specific and contradict me,since you know the love ,truth and  power of God, and cosider yourself   NOT IN THE DARK???

I HAVE EVERY RESPECT TO YOUR INTELIGENCE,SO PLEASE TEACH ME.

I AM HERE NOT ONLY TO AND HOPE TO INSTIGATE LIGHT BUT TO ACQUIRE IT AS WELL

To conclude I tell
    you something about GOD'S LOVE.

God  to be manifested in our entire creation,to become man GLORIFY and ACHIEVE HIS KINGDOM FOR ETERNITY, He didn't use something pure identical like Him.

God to show love,mercy,and meeknes,He created it out of His own enemy,by commencing it from the bottom of the abyss, became also in the same body of His enemy, since He is Love He accepted to be killed by His enemy,He glorified the body of His enemy,He is patiently waiting for His enemy to take the same glorified body,and on the last day Almighty God will be manifested in HIS ENEMY'S GLORIFIED BODY FOR ETERNITY,THROUGH HIS GENUINE SPIRIT OF HIS SON SACRIFIED ENTIRELY IN SPIRITS,SOULS, AND BODIES.

READ again this and make sure that you understand it:

In what should God’s omnipotence be extolled, if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His  Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance

LOVE YOUR ENEMY,DO GOOD TO WHOEVER HURTS YOU.

Peace andlove in Jesus

Charles

david
    Participant

bump for myself

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

God to be manifested in our entire creation,to become man GLORIFY and ACHIEVE HIS KINGDOM FOR ETERNITY, He didn't use something pure identical like Him.

first God does not need anything ,this is something to understand,

now wen God plans to create he does it with a end and final result ,(two phases)the first phase being the shadow of the second.

this was the mystery that came to be knowledge at the coming of Gods son (first of his creation)even Satan with is wisdom was cut in that shadow and became a reality for the selection and destruction, and so is used for that purpose by God,

but how does God made this plan to work ??so that it can not be altered by Satan ,this was the development of the glory of God and God uses his written word to bring it to be the channel in witch he would make his(glory of it ) will known to us and to his own son wen the time will come,

God to show love,mercy,and meeknes,He created it out of His own enemy,by commencing it from the bottom of the abyss, became also in the same body of His enemy, since He is Love He accepted to be killed by His enemy,He glorified the body of His enemy,He is patiently waiting for His enemy to take the same glorified body,and on the last day Almighty God will be manifested in HIS ENEMY'S GLORIFIED BODY FOR ETERNITY,THROUGH HIS GENUINE SPIRIT OF HIS SON SACRIFIED ENTIRELY IN SPIRITS,SOULS, AND BODIES.

God has only two enemy and that is 1)ignorance,2) those who refuse understanding willfully (rebels to his will and glory)

God in his word(written or verbal) as establish a way for selection ,they are called Righteous ,faithful people,true believers, all have come from ignorance to the knowledge of God and have given him glory as it should be, those men who are selected are selected by there own choice to recognize that God exist and others do not or are mislaid by the god of this shadow world,

the shadow world will end wen all will be in and of God glory,

then all ignorance will be gone,and the willing rebels will be destroyed( either with knowledge or removed from circulation permanently )

REMEMBER GOD DOES NOT NEED HIS CREATION IT IS HIS CREATION THAT NEEDS HIM,

Gods glory will come if we like it or not, it is not like God need to justified but it is us who have to justified to deserve life.

In what should God’s omnipotence be extolled, if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance

so again God does not need his creation but it is his creation that needs him, some will understand this and some will not ,the ones that understand that are the selected ones ,the ones who do not are the ones that will have to face a hard reality wen the time comes,

but to prevent the fall of those who do understand the son of God gives this advise ;LOVE YOUR ENEMY,DO GOOD TO WHOEVER HURTS YOU why is that ??

because we still live in the shadow world .

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2012,08:14)
    Charles

God  to be manifested in our entire creation,to become man GLORIFY and ACHIEVE HIS KINGDOM FOR ETERNITY, He didn't use something pure identical like Him.

now wen God plans to create he does it with a end and final result ,(two phases)the first phase being the shadow of the second.

this was the mystery that came to be knowledge at the coming of Gods son (first of his creation)even Satan with is wisdom was cut in that shadow and became a reality for the selection and  destruction, and so is used for that purpose by God,

but how does God  made this plan to work ??so that it can  not be altered by Satan ,this was the development of the glory of God and God uses his written word to bring it to be the channel in witch he would make his(glory of it ) will known to us and to his own son wen the time will come,

God has only two enemy and that is  1)ignorance,2) those who refuse understanding willfully (rebels to his will and glory)

God in his word(written or verbal) as establish a way for selection ,they are called Righteous ,faithful people,true believers, all have come from ignorance to the knowledge of God and have given him glory as it should be, those  men who are selected are selected by there own choice to recognize that God exist and others do not or are mislaid by the god of this shadow world,

then all ignorance will be gone,and the willing rebels will be destroyed( either with knowledge or removed from circulation permanently )

Gods glory will come if we like it or not, it is not like God need to justified but it is us who have to justified to deserve life.

In what should God’s omnipotence be extolled, if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF WHATEVER HE IS, so that He is only felt or seen as is most suitable for the time, place and persons? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His BENIGNITY than by the power of His  Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance

so again God does not need his creation but it is his creation that needs him, some will understand this and some will not ,the ones that understand that are the selected ones ,the ones who do not are the ones that will have to face a hard reality wen the time comes,

but to prevent the fall of those who do understand the son of God gives this advise ;LOVE YOUR ENEMY,DO GOOD TO WHOEVER HURTS YOU why is that ??

Terraricca,

Read:

2And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. YOUR KINGDOM COME. YOUR WILL BE DONE, as in heaven, so in earth.

So God wants a kingdom.As proof that he is a loving God.

His love is not just to those around Him,but more AND MORE to those who opposed Him .

LOVE YOUR ENEMY

1 : Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more ABUNDANT HONOUR to that part which LACKED

So He became like them but sinless,He destroyed their substance Satan's flesh on the cross,glorified this substance through His body and Almighty became ONE with with it.
    All through His Son.All in His Son,and All for His Son.

but how does God  made this plan to work ??so that it can  not be altered by Satan

YOUR WILL BE DONE, as in heaven, so in earth.

So God wants that His will be done,

And it still  not fulfilled.It still under Satan's control.Although through Jesus He is in full command.

Reflect: Humans became lovers to themselves and rejected God.

Psalm 62:4But they have thought to cast away my price; I ran in thirst: they blessed with their mouth, but cursed with their heart

REMEMBER GOD DOES NOT NEED HIS CREATION IT IS HIS CREATION THAT NEEDS HIM

Without creation there is no God.

Without creation there is no Love

Creation itself is the MANIFESTATION OF GOD TO PROVE HIS EXISTANCE IN HIS SON'S SPIRIT.

COLOSSIANS 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all( CREATION) fulness dwell;

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all (CREATION)things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

So I reapeat,AND GET IT IN YOUR MIND:

CREATION IS THE EMBODIMENT OF HIS SON'S SPIRIT.

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM,  ALL FOR HIM.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES

So through creation,the manifestation of His Son's spirit,GOD would establish His Kingdom ,THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED THROUGH CREATION, THE SUBSTANCE WHICH ORIGINALLY WAS LUCIFERS AND HIS ANGELS SPIRITS.

TRANSFORMED IN GLORIFIED SPRITIS,SOULS,AND BODIES THROUGH JESUS DEATH SINCE HE HIMSELF BECAME ONE OF THEM AND RECONCILED ALL TO THE FATHER.

LOVE YOUR ENEMY,AND DO GOOD TO WHOEVER THAT HATES YOU.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    You must be reborn from above.Jn3
    Nothing else matters till then.
    seek ye first the kingdom of God…

the rest is philosophy and theology

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 19 2010,16:28)
    The Trinitarians attempt to prove that you can have 1 apple at the same time you have 3 apples and when you point out that is illogical they attribute the illogic as a mystery of God.

Yes Kerwin,

The non-preexisters do the same thing. Ask Nick, he is always scolding me because the doctrine of pre-existence makes sense. He is always telling me that his non-preexistence doctrine doesn't have to make sense.

Sound familiar?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 11 2012,19:10)
    Hi C,
    You must be reborn from above.Jn3
    Nothing else matters till then.
    seek ye first the kingdom of God…

Nick,

It seems,that you are in a corner,and you cannot move!!!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 12 2012,01:53)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 11 2012,08:14)
    Charles

this was the mystery that came to be knowledge at the coming of Gods son (first of his creation)even Satan with is wisdom was cut in that shadow and became a reality for the selection and  destruction, and so is used for that purpose by God,

but how does God  made this plan to work ??so that it can  not be altered by Satan ,this was the development of the glory of God and God uses his written word to bring it to be the channel in witch he would make his(glory of it ) will known to us and to his own son wen the time will come,

God has only two enemy and that is  1)ignorance,2) those who refuse understanding willfully (rebels to his will and glory)

God in his word(written or verbal) as establish a way for selection ,they are called Righteous ,faithful people,true believers, all have come from ignorance to the knowledge of God and have given him glory as it should be, those  men who are selected are selected by there own choice to recognize that God exist and others do not or are mislaid by the god of this shadow world,

Terraricca,

Read:

2And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. YOUR KINGDOM COME. YOUR WILL BE DONE, as in heaven, so in earth.

So God wants a kingdom.As proof that he is a loving God.

His love is not just to those around Him,but more AND MORE to those who opposed Him .

LOVE YOUR ENEMY

1 : Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more ABUNDANT HONOUR to that part which LACKED

So He became like them but sinless,He destroyed their substance Satan's flesh on the cross,glorified this substance through His body and Almighty became ONE with with it.
    All through His Son.All in His Son,and All for His Son.

but how does God  made this plan to work ??so that it can  not be altered by Satan

YOUR WILL BE DONE, as in heaven, so in earth.

So God wants that His will be done,

And it still  not fulfilled.It still under Satan's control.Although through Jesus He is in full command.

Reflect: Humans became lovers to themselves and rejected God.

Psalm 62:4But they have thought to cast away my price; I ran in thirst: they blessed with their mouth, but cursed with their heart

REMEMBER GOD DOES NOT NEED HIS CREATION IT IS HIS CREATION THAT NEEDS HIM

Without creation there is no God.

Without creation there is no Love

Creation itself is the MANIFESTATION OF GOD TO PROVE HIS EXISTANCE IN HIS SON'S SPIRIT.

COLOSSIANS 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all( CREATION) fulness dwell;

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all (CREATION)things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

So I reapeat,AND GET IT IN YOUR MIND:

CREATION IS THE EMBODIMENT OF HIS SON'S SPIRIT.

ALL IN HIM, ALL BY HIM,  ALL FOR HIM.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES

So through creation,the manifestation of His Son's spirit,GOD would establish His Kingdom ,THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED THROUGH CREATION, THE SUBSTANCE WHICH ORIGINALLY WAS LUCIFERS AND HIS ANGELS SPIRITS.

TRANSFORMED IN GLORIFIED SPRITIS,SOULS,AND BODIES THROUGH JESUS DEATH SINCE HE HIMSELF BECAME ONE OF THEM AND RECONCILED ALL TO THE FATHER.

LOVE YOUR ENEMY,AND DO GOOD TO WHOEVER THAT HATES YOU.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES

charles

you repeat your errors and so are blind to understanding

so this becomes a useless and non productive conversation

we should stop here

Viewing 20 posts - 5,361 through 5,380 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account