The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,101 through 3,120 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    God keeps His promises.
    He told him

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you right they still have the promise ,but that also as to be grab

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The promise of the OT towards the Jews before Jesus remains valid for them.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    yes Paul say so.

Ed J
    Participant

Deut.6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: YHVH GOD is One!
    FATHER:The Wordknown in us believers ofHolySpirit“!

Luke 8:5…11 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side;
    and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell upon a rock;
    and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
    And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.
    And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold.
    And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? And he said,
    Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others
    in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
    Now the parable is this: The seedisthe word of God.

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    John 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force,
    to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD(HolySpirit) sitteth King for ever. (Rev.19:11-19)
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD(HolySpirit) is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

MaL.2:10 Have we not all one father(HolySpirit)? hath not one God(HolySpirit) created us?
    why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?

1Cor.8:6 But to us there is but one” “God,the Father(HolySpirit), of whom are all things,
    and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him(HolySpirit).
    Eph.4:6 One God(HolySpirit) and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Above all: (AKJV Psalm 83:18)
    Through all: (AKJV Gal.4:5-7)
    In us all: (AKJV Eph.4:6)

Eph.2:12-15 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,
    and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
    But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
    For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us ;
    Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
    for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Luke 20:9-18 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard,
    and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time. And at the season he sent a servant
    to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him,
    and sent him away empty. And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully,
    and sent him away empty. And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.
    Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him
    when they see him. But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir:
    come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours. So they cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him.
    What therefore shall the lord of the vineyard do unto them? He shall come and destroy these husbandmen,
    and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard it, they said, God forbid. And he beheld them, and said,
    What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?
    Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Rev.16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth,
    and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
    And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

1Cor.1:17-23 17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel:
    not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
    For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness;
    but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written,
    I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
    Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
    For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
    For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

The ONLY rule I want us all to follow is: ONLY one question per Post.
    If we follow that rule will all learn a lot from each other; OK everybody?
    When more than one question is asked: Invariably the question we want answered most, doesn’t get addressed!

God bless you ALL…
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    “Witnessing” (AKJV Joshua 22:34) to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    anyone who believes that ,he must believe in the trinity ,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2010,04:27)
    edj
    anyone who believes that ,he must believe in the trinity ,

Hi Terraricca,

I don't understand what you mean; could you explain?

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    God the father = Holy spirit

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2010,04:47)
    edj
    God the father = Holy spirit

Hi Terraricca,

If you don't believe “HolySpirit” is “God The Father”, then could you please explain why not for me?

edj

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    do you believe in the trinity?????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2010,05:04)
    edj
    do you believe in the trinity?????

Hi Terraricca,

I'm glad you asked: Yes and No. I understand God as: “The Sevenfold GOD”.
    Which I can explain in great detail. Gene is truly on to something, but has much
    difficulty explaining God to people in ways they can extract “Bible Truth” from his words.

Zech.3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold,
    I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

You probablly need to ask another question, before you get confused by too much information all at once.
    The only rule I want everybody to follow is: “only” one question Per Post;
    that way their question should be addressed by any responder.

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

EDj

i know you like info because you write books ,and that is good if they are use full ,i do not share you views on God and i feel you have no clue of what you talking about ,
    you do not understand Gods plan ,it seems you try to explain God by going through the devil mouth.

kerwin
    Participant

You are correct that Deuteronomy 6:4 proves there is only one God. We all know that if you have one of an item you do not have 3 of that same item. For example you cannot have 1 apple at the same time you have 3 apples. You either have 1 apple or 3 apples. The Trinitarians attempt to prove that you can have 1 apple at the same time you have 3 apples and when you point out that is illogical they attribute the illogic as a mystery of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Is you spirit you?
    The Spirit of God is as the finger of God.[Mt12.Lk11]

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2010,10:00)
    EDj

i know you like info because you write books ,and that is good if they are use full ,i do not share you views on God and i feel you have no clue of what you talking about ,
    you do not understand Gods plan ,it seems you try to explain God by going through the devil mouth.

Hi Terraricca,

That sounds more like an accusation, than a question?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 20 2010,10:51)
    Hi ED,
    Is you spirit you?
    The Spirit of God is as the finger of God.[Mt12.Lk11]

Hi Nick,

Is your finger you?
    Mathew Chapter twelve and Luke Chapter eleven is a lot to thumb through.

God bless
    Ed J

Participant

Hi:

How does one know that God is Holy if not by the life that he lives. The Holy Spirit is God's personal presence dwelling within born again believers as our Father and our helper, but He is not limited to live within us. He can be everywhere by His Spirit.

Through the works of obedience to Him that Jesus did while he was on earth we have seen that God is a Spirit of love, and that he is Holy.

Through the universe and its host and by the Word of God we see God's wisdom.

Psa 139:7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?

Psa 139:8 If I ascend into heaven, You [are] there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You [are there].

Psa 139:9 [If] I take the wings of the morning, [And] dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
    Psa 139:10
    Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J………Sounds good to me , i will try harder to do that. I am Glad you see GOD consists of SEVEN SPIRITS These are the eyes (intellects) these Each are aspects of (ONE) GOD. I tried to explain it before like One GUN having seven Bullets, each with Power of It's Own. but it all is only (ONE GUN) and GOD is ONE GOD composing of all Seven Spirits. And you are right sometimes i do have trouble putting into clear word what i am trying to say. You seem to have a far better ability to do that then i do.

I do have a question though, it's about the Holy Spirit, as representing Gods complete Spirits, or the fullness of GOD, To me the HOLY SPIRIT or set-aside SPIRIT is (ONE) of GOD'S Seven Spirits (the Spirit or INTELLECT of (TRUTH) giving us the ability to recognize truth when we hear it, and judges our thoughts ( “for the spirit both accuses us and defends us') Which is the (EARNEST) given to us from GOD the FATHER. What is you understanding on this?

peace and ;ove to you and yours………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

hi EDj
    it is in respond to your quote you made to explain God the father and Holy Spirit,
    it is not accurate to the scriptures to be inflated by the Holy spirit ,
    because if god is the Holy spirit how can someone receive him and live.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    If you hit my finger with a hammer then you would have hit me.
    But I am not my finger.

God is in heaven and has never left it as far as we know and that is why we are told to pray to Him there.
    Meanwhile His Spirit has been doing His work in His visible creation directly and using many vessels.

We do not pray TO and worship His Spirit do we?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,101 through 3,120 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account