The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,941 through 5,960 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

You know the Scripture calls Israel the kingdom of the Lord and you should also know that is another way of saying the kingdom of God.

Yet humans whose body was flesh and blood were members of Israel and so the kingdom of God.

Since was there flesh and blood bodies in the kingdom of God or not?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,

Many are called but few are chosen

Those branches of the body that do not produce fruit are for the fire.

Those that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God not those that continue to worship at the altar of their own minds

kerwin
    Participant

Nick, Ed,

Also note this Scripture.

Ephesians 6:5Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Ed J
    Participant

Nick, Ed,

Also note this Scripture.

Ephesians 6:5Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Hi Kerwin,

Employees be obedient to them that are your Bosses according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as unto Christ.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

The kingdom we inherit is the 1000 yr reign.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

So the Kingdom of God that is Israel and the Kingdom of God that we inherit are two different kingdoms?

kerwin
    Participant

Ed,

Hi Kerwin,

Employees be obedient to them that are your Bosses according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as unto Christ.

That works as whether slaves or free a servant is equivalent to an employee.

My point is that the bosses rule the body while the heart is ruled by Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

The kingdom of God is Israel??

Christ does not rule his body?

Yes he does and we must behave towards lawful authority as he did and would do in our place.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

1 Chronicles 28:5Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

5 and of all my sons, (for the Lord hath given me many sons,) he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the Lord over Israel.

I find it more shocking that it states that God chose Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of God, though only over a small piece of it.

Matthew 21:43Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Jesus Christ is lord of all.[acts]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    King Jesus will rule over the whole earth
    Ps 2

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    You think the kingdom of God was established on earth at the time of Adam?
    “..Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven..”

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Christ does not rule his body?

He rules but some are disobedient. For example Jude both rebukes and warns against such sneaks, servants of godlessness, that have crept in while the body remained unaware. Jesus told us that such bad fish will be thrown out of his kingdom on that day. They are the tares among the wheat that will be plucked up and burned at the time harvest. They are wolves among the flock that wear the clothing of sheep.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

Satan did not rule earth until mankind subjected himself to sin. God chose Adam to rule instead and God was over Adam at that time since Adam had not yet chosen to rebel.

Satan is now the ruler of this current world.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,
    Jesus Christ is lord of all.[acts]

Yes, but not all things have been put under his feet as yet, 1 Corinthians 15:24-26.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Tell us again of your definition of the Holy Spirit.
    Who taught it to you?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi KW,

Hi Nick,

“The Kingdom” came on Pentecost. (see Romans 14:17)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

It is not yet as it is in heaven.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick and Ed,

Matthew 13:47-50Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48 which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50 and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

There is the net and the vessels. The net was cast before that Pentecost as even when Jesus was there people were forcing themselves into it. The vessels have not yet come.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

It is not yet as it is in heaven.

(see Romans 14:17)

Viewing 20 posts - 5,941 through 5,960 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account