The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,901 through 5,920 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

K

come on man ,can’t you not see what is teaches in those scriptures at all ;what they have in common ,read them again and see

kerwin
    Participant

T,

You did not answer my question. Does that mean you do not know?

terraricca
    Participant

K

You did not answer my question. Does that mean you do not know?

DO I HAVE TO ASSUME YOU ARE TO LAZY ? WHAT IS IN YOU ?

Ro 13:9 The commandments, “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not murder,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,” and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Gal 5:14 The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Lev 19:18 “ ‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

CAN YOU SEE IT NOW ,AND WHY I TOLD YOU IT IS PART OF THE OLD COVENANT ?

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I know what I see but that is not what I desire to know. It is your point of view that may make things more clear to me.

Proverbs 18:17New English Translation (NET Bible)

17 The first to state his case seems right,
    until his opponent begins to cross-examine him.

terraricca
    Participant

K

IS THIS CHANGES YOU VIEW ON THE NEW COVENANT ?

kerwin
    Participant

T,

I never know before it happens as I am not a prophet. I do know that hearing other points of view can get me thinking along new lines. Sometimes I have not tested aspect of what I believe and so those aspects are more likely to undergo more extensive redoing when they are tested.

terraricca
    Participant

K

years ago like 40 ,i have read the book of Rene Descartes ,a 1500 century french mathematician and philosopher ,and he said that every men should at the least once in his life time put everything he knows under question,to test if what he knows is true,
    i like to pass that on to you

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

The body is just a house.

Hi Nick,

Your body is you, and your spirit is you; but your house is not you.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Edj

just think if a person is blind,and disfigured and without limbs ,i am sure he is not truly himself ,but it is the person inside that as to be seen ,

not the box ,but men like to see the out side for that to them is what matters ,this judgment hi condemned by Christ for it is false

Hi Pierre,

So if a person loses an arm, they are no longer them-self?
    Hey who are you? Bob has both arms, but you only have one.

http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

My body is my house.

Should it be destroyed there is another waiting for me in the heavenlies

My spirit gives me life but belongs to God and will return to Him.

The Holy Spirit given me will sustain me unto eternal life

Ed J
    Participant

According to the scriptures; God is a spirit and God has a spirit. How do you understand that.

Hi Camillia,

Simple God has a spirit just like man also has a spirit. But God’s Spirit is “Holy” while mans spirit is not.

terraricca
    Participant

Edj

So if a person loses an arm, they are no longer them-self?

that is not what i said ; but since you insite if you think that a person is normal without limbs ,i do not

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

My body is my house.

Should it be destroyed there is another waiting for me in the heavenlies

My spirit gives me life but belongs to God and will return to Him.

The Holy Spirit given me will sustain me unto eternal life

Hi Nick,

Is God going to resurrect “You” or your house? (<– please answer)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,

God will bring many children with Him.

He blesses many through one who obeys.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

I really didn’t think you were going to answer my question,
    because people who hold to dogmas always seem to dodge the hard questions.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

He has promised us a new house now kept for us in the heavenlies.

Dogmas?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

It sounds to me like your belief is nullifying this verse…

”But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up
    Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”
    (Romans 8:11)
    It says OUR MORTAL BODIES, not some pre-made-new-‘Husk’ waiting for us. Your view is clearly putting ‘spin’ on 2 Cor 5:1:

”For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved,
    we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.”
    (2 Cor 5:1)

I do agree however that our old husk will be getting an upgrade (as in “shall all be changed” 1Cor.15:52).
    But to suggest there are pre-made manufactured husks waiting for us IS NOT WHAT SCRIPTURE IS SAYING.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Should it be destroyed there is another waiting for me in the heaven lies

No, if taken literally that is not resurrection. That would instead be reincarnation. It does not go with Paul’s words in 1 Corinthians 15 either. A seed is planted and comes up as a new body though that new body is derived from the old body. The new body is from heaven and the old body is from earth.

The new body lies in the mind of God and we know he is in heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

We will all be changed.

The perishable must put on the imperishable

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom

That is one clause of the whole sentence. Why don’t you ever use the whole sentence?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,901 through 5,920 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account