The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,621 through 5,640 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    2 Corinthians 5:17
    Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    If the Word is an aspect of the One Spirit then the Word was not a ANOTHER BEING in the beginning

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 02 2014,07:41)
    Hi,
    In the new creation everyone will be led by the Spirit

hi

everyone will know his God

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 02 2014,11:03)
    Hi,
    If the Word is an aspect of the One Spirit then the Word was not a ANOTHER BEING in the beginning

hi

are you implying that he became a person later???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………Word are Word they are not “beings” they come from beings from the Sprit life that is within the being, it is the Spirit that produces words. God's words are produced by His spirit and are from him not anyone else, Jesus only Spoke God word to us , he himself is not now or ever was the Word of God , but the Spokes man of God words to us.

Surely you have by now come to understand this right?

peace and love to you and yours…………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    The Spirit is one.
    Not many

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ May 03 2014,22:05)
    Terricca…………Word are Word they are not “beings” they come from beings from the Sprit life that is within the being, it is the Spirit that produces words. God's words are produced by His spirit and are from him not anyone else, Jesus only Spoke God word to us , he himself is not now or ever was the Word of God , but the Spokes man of God words to us.

Surely you have by now come to understand this right?

peace and love to you and yours…………………………….gene

GENE

WE ALL KNOW THAT GOD AS GIVEN NAMES TO ALL HIS CREATION INCLUDING ALL THE STARS AND WHAT NOT ,

NOW WE ALSO KNOW THAT CHRIST WAS GOD FIRST CREATION ,

WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS HIS NAME ???

JUST REMEMBER THEIR WAS NO ONE THERE YET ;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The ONE Spirit of God will unify the new creation

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 04 2012,01:14)
    joHN 16:7. Never the less i tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: For if I go not away, the COMFORTER WILL NOT COME unto you; but if I depart, I WILL SEND HIM TO YOU.   (greater is he that send than he that is send.)
    Are you concentrating?.

V13. Howbeit when HE,THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH is come,he will guide you into ALL truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; BUT WHATEVER HE  SHALL HEAR, THAT SHALL HE SPEAK: And he will show you things to come.

Holy spirit =spirit of truth=comforter: will not speak of himself.
    What he hears that shall he speak; HEAR FROM WHO?

V14. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: (JESUS). FOR HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE,(JESUS), and shall show it to you.

The holyspirit will glorify jesus.(he is not Jesus; Jesus is greater than him, because greater is he that send than he that is send.

V15. All things that the father hath are mine:Therefore said I,THAT HE SHALL TAKE OF MINE,and shall show it unto you.

JOHN 15:26. But when the comforter is come,WHOM I WILL SEND TO you,from the father, even the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, WHICH PROCEEDETH FROM THE FATHER.HE SHALL TESTIFY OF ME.

Jesus will send the holy spirit( he who send is greater.).

Holy spirit proceedeth from the father.
    The word proceedeth from the father; Jesus the word also proceedeth from the father.  ALL FROM THE FATHER; and Jesus will send him to whom he will.

wakeup.

Hi WU,
    Would you try to divide Jesus from the Spirit to be two and say one is greater?

You do not understand at all

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The whole of scripture points to the unity the Spirit of God has with Jesus and his brothers in God
    You fell into the same SEPARATISM idea that led to the foolish trinity doctrine

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God is in His Spirit as now is the Son.
    To disrespect the Spirit is to disrespect God

Acts 5

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    .Luke 11:20
    But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

Mt 12
    28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

The Holy Spirit is as the finger of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    .Luke 17:33
    Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some claim to be reborn of the Spirit because of miracles
    Others because of knowledge
    7.Matthew 7:22
    Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’

23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The whole of the new creation of God is enlivened by the Spirit of God
    You must be born again

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Acts 3

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

NOW the Lord is the SPIRIT

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 22 2014,14:26)
    Hi ,
    Acts 3

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

NOW the Lord is the SPIRIT

Nick

the only thing you have to do now is to show a scripture that support your claim ;

terraricca
    Participant

nick

it would be nice if you could tell us who is the SPIRIT OR WHAT IS THE SPIRIT ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Head knowledge will not help you.
    Seek

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 22 2014,22:45)
    nick

it would be nice if you could tell us who is the SPIRIT OR WHAT IS THE SPIRIT ???

Hi Pierre:

Does this help you:

Psa 139:4
    For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Psa 139:5
    Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Psa 139:6
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Psa 139:7
    Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Psa 139:8
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

1Co 2:9
    But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1Co 2:10
    But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1Co 2:11
    For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1Co 2:12
    Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1Co 2:13
    Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 5,621 through 5,640 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account