The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,421 through 5,440 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 14 2012,21:11)
    Hmmmm,
    Sounds philosphical.

N

try to deny what I have written and then we see if it is philosophical or true.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So if GLORY means Honor then the words will not occur together.
    They do.
    Rev 4.9,11

Replace GLORY with TRUTH?
    WHOSE Word is it?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 14 2012,03:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 13 2012,19:02)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,15:04)
    Now Mat 1:20 says that Jesus Father is the Holy Ghost.

Jesus only has one Father, not two, so the the Father and the Holy Ghost are one and the same God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Excellent!   …why are so many confused on this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDj.

Go to bible prophesy.
    man of perdition,page7.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

What is it you wish to say?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 14 2012,22:06)
    Hi T,
    So if GLORY means Honor then the words will not occur together.
    They do.
    Rev 4.9,11

Replace GLORY with TRUTH?
    WHOSE Word is it?

N

Is that what I have said ???

Show me

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 14 2012,18:19)

Jesus only has one Father, not two, so the the Father and the Holy Ghost are one and the same God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

EDj.

Go to bible prophesy.
    man of perdition,page7.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Hi EdJ.

If you go to bible prophesy,re ,the mann of perdition on the 7th chapter,you will see my input re,teh Holy spirit.

You have a nice day.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

You expect me to work, to find out what the great “Wake-up” has to say?
    If you have something to say that is of benefit, then say it here for all to read; NO GAMES!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 13 2012,22:50)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

EdJ.

You guys are all so confused because you blatantly ignore scriptures.

I have posted some sciptures to Marlin, re, the holy spirit.
    He and anyone else refuse to comment.(JUST IGNORE) and go to the next post.

This I noticed, seems to happen every time.(WHY?).
    We must be honest,or we will never see the truth.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You mean like ignoring this one…

Acts 5:3-4 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the HolySpirit,
    and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power?
    why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Or like ignoring these…

“Fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit. (Matt 1:20)
    Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon thee,
    and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:
    therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 14 2012,13:59)
    Charles

I am waiting for you to teach me since you understand all.

What is God's Glory??  

What is Christ Glory??

There isn't God's Glory without Christ Glory.

There isn't Christ Glory without God's Glory

There's one Glory in both.

what does it mean glory ?? it is giving to someone the position of honor he deserves ,

so we should ask DO WE GIVE HONOR TO OUR GOD ? IS HE THE MOST IMPORTANT BEING IN MY LIVE ? IF YES THEN YOU HAVE RENDER GLORY TO GOD,

now if you do not place his words in your own heart ,you have lied ,if you do not believe in his words ,then you have lied ,ect;

now given glory to Christ the son of God is also to place him and honor him by just has the father for the things he did for us,and so listen and apply his words ,because the son as glory from the father (truth)

what is glory  ,well it is the truth of Gods word what has been given to us by his prophets (the glory is always related to the truth of God)God can not lie,

Jesus Christ accomplished what was written by Gods prophet under the holy spirit this application of the truth of God is in it self glory because it his the truth,and honor for the works is inevitable only the son of God could have done it .(and so God places the son high in heaven at the right side of him)

Jn 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

read this verse back but replace the word spirit by TRUTH

if a person is true all away in his heart  and loves God by doing what pleases God then God will respond in a similar way . true love attracts true love ,what you sow is what you reap

this is in a nut shell

what does it mean glory ?? it is giving to someone the position of honor he deserves ,      

Teraricca,

Explain these:

And don't take it antagonistically.I am only humbly giving the awareness of the true loving God I discovered through the Gospel,rather then through the OT which although it is Him it is more a mystery,and more hidden.

John 17:1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

The first Kind of glory:
    Jesus is asking His Father, to glorify Him, and in the same instant the Father glorifies Himself!! So it is ONE GLORY FOR BOTH.

The second type of glory:
    John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gave me to do.

How did Jesus glorified His Father on earth?? This one is a different glory to which Jesus asked His Father in the first place.

What is it??? What is the work which Jesus did and through it He glorified His Father???

The third kind of glory
    John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

So here Jesus asked His Father to glorify Him with Himself,(with the father) and Also with the same Glory which He had with the Him before the world was.

So here Jesus is more specific, because He  is telling His Father that He wants a particular Glory which He already had before the world was!
    Not before the spiritual  creation, but before our world was created(Genesis 1:3) So Jesus was already with the Father before our good and evil concept world was created.

So explain all these different Glories which Jesus mentioned. Not vague words ,or philosophic worldly words which means nothing when speak about God. This is a proof that you are blind, because God is simple and truth.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    The Word was God

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Mar. 16 2012,01:13)

Charles

What is God's Glory??  

What is Christ Glory??

so we should ask DO WE GIVE HONOR TO OUR GOD ? IS HE THE MOST IMPORTANT BEING IN MY LIVE ? IF YES THEN YOU HAVE RENDER GLORY TO GOD,

now if you do not place his words in your own heart ,you have lied ,if you do not believe in his words ,then you have lied ,ect;

now given glory to Christ the son of God is also to place him and honor him by just has the father for the things he did for us,and so listen and apply his words ,because the son as glory from the father (truth)

what is glory  ,well it is the truth of Gods word what has been given to us by his prophets (the glory is always related to the truth of God)God can not lie,

Jesus Christ accomplished what was written by Gods prophet under the holy spirit this application of the truth of God is in it self glory because it his the truth,and honor for the works is inevitable only the son of God could have done it .(and so God places the son high in heaven at the right side of him)

if a person is true all away in his heart  and loves God by doing what pleases God then God will respond in a similar way . true love attracts true love ,what you sow is what you reap

this is in a nut shell

Teraricca,

Explain these:

And don't take it antagonistically.I am only humbly giving the awareness of the true loving God I discovered through the Gospel,rather then through the OT which although it is Him it is more a mystery,and more hidden.

John 17:1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

The first Kind of glory:
    Jesus is asking His Father, to glorify Him, and in the same instant the Father glorifies Himself!! So it is ONE GLORY FOR BOTH.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gave me to do.

How did Jesus glorified His Father on earth?? This one is a different glory to which Jesus asked His Father in the first place.

What is it??? What is the work which Jesus did and through it He glorified His Father???

The third kind of glory
    John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

So here Jesus asked His Father to glorify Him with Himself,(with the father) and Also with the same Glory which He had with the Him before the world was.

So here Jesus is more specific, because He  is telling His Father that He wants a particular Glory which He already had before the world was!
    Not before the spiritual  creation, but before our world was created(Genesis 1:3) So Jesus was already with the Father before our good and evil concept world was created.

So explain all these different Glories which Jesus mentioned. Not vague words ,or philosophic worldly words which means nothing when speak about God. This is a proof that you are blind, because God is simple and truth.

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

Charles

like i have said in the previous quote;

the only thing that really matters in creation is Gods truth,nothing else ;

now God as spelled out trough the prophets his truth and will and plan,

it is that will,plan,words that Christ who was send down to fulfill so sins we know that Christ his the WORD OF GOD AND THE ONLY SON OF GOD ,that came down from the father ;

scriptures says that he empty himself to become a man ,

so

SO HE SAYS TO GLORIFY THE SON ;HOW ?JESUS HAS PREACHED FOR 3.5 YEARS AND HAS SAID MANY THINGS AND PRETEND TO BE THE SON OF GOD,SO NOW JUST BEFORE HE HAS TO DIE HE ASK THAT ALL WHAT HE DID AND SAID WOULD BE PROVEN TRUE,IN THIS ;;THE SON WOULD GLORIFY,

AND GOD WAS GLORIFIED THROUGH ALL WHAT CHRIST HIS SON HAS DONE AND ACCOMPLISH AND BEAD DEAD IT SELF AND OPEN OUR DOOR FOR LIFE

SO IT IS ALWAYS TRUTH THAT GLORIFIES

Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

THOSE SCRIPTURES ARE CONFIRM WHAT I SAID

IN VERSE 5 CHRIST JUST ASK HIS FATHER TO BRING HIM BACK TO THE POSITION HE OCCUPIED BEFORE HE WAS SEND TO EARTH AND IN THIS CHRIST WOULD HAVE THE GLORY BACK LIKE IT WAS BEFORE THIS IS EXPLAINED BY PAUL IN COLOSSIANS 1;14-18

abe
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 13 2012,23:19)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

EDj.

Go to bible prophesy.
    man of perdition,page7.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Hi all,

Phil. :9 yet for love's sake I rather appeal to you- being such a one, as Paul, the aged, and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus-

:10 I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten, while in my chains.

1 Cor.4:14 I ( Paul ) do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.
    :15 For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

How many fathers have we?

abe
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 15 2012,13:48)

Charles

What is God's Glory??  

What is Christ Glory??

this is in a nut shell

Teraricca,

Explain these:

The first Kind of glory:

The third kind of glory

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

Charles

it is that will,plan,words that Christ who was send down to fulfill so sins we know that Christ his the WORD OF GOD AND THE ONLY SON OF GOD ,that came down from the father ;

so

SO HE SAYS TO GLORIFY THE SON ;HOW ?JESUS HAS PREACHED FOR 3.5 YEARS AND HAS SAID MANY THINGS AND PRETEND TO BE THE SON OF GOD,SO NOW JUST BEFORE HE HAS TO DIE HE ASK THAT ALL WHAT HE DID AND SAID WOULD BE PROVEN TRUE,IN THIS ;;THE SON WOULD GLORIFY,

AND GOD WAS GLORIFIED THROUGH ALL WHAT CHRIST HIS SON HAS DONE AND ACCOMPLISH AND BEAD DEAD IT SELF AND OPEN OUR DOOR FOR LIFE

Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

IN VERSE 5 CHRIST JUST ASK HIS FATHER TO BRING HIM BACK TO THE POSITION HE OCCUPIED BEFORE HE WAS SEND TO EARTH AND IN THIS CHRIST WOULD HAVE THE GLORY BACK LIKE IT WAS BEFORE THIS IS EXPLAINED BY PAUL IN COLOSSIANS 1;14-18

Hi Carmel and Pierre,

Rev.5:12 saying with a loud voice: ” Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and might and honor and GLORY and blessing!”

Rev.7:12 saying: ” Amen! Blessing and GLORY and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”

Is.42:8 I am the Lord, that is my name; and my glory I will not give to another, nor my praise to graven images.

Is.48:11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I will do it; for how should my name be profaned? And I will not give my glory to another.

Matt.19:28 So Jesus said to them,” Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matt.25:31 ( Jesus ) ” When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.

Rev.20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and one sitting on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away, and there was no place found for them.

Rev.21:23 And the city has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, to shine in it. For the glory of God hath enlightened it, and the Lamb is the lamp thereof.

Rev.22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no light of lamp, neither light of sun; for the Lord God shall give them light; and they shall reign for e
    ver and ever.

In regards to Rev.20 The word God is not used from verse :7 to :15.

Peace……Peace.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Mar. 16 2012,21:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 15 2012,13:48)

Charles

What is God's Glory??  

What is Christ Glory??

this is in a nut shell

Teraricca,

Explain these:

The first Kind of glory:

The third kind of glory

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

Charles

so

Hi Carmel and Pierre,

Rev.5:12     saying with a loud voice: ” Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and might and honor and GLORY and blessing!”

Rev.7:12     saying: ” Amen! Blessing and GLORY and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”

Is.42:8      I am the Lord, that is my name; and my glory I will not give to another, nor my praise to graven images.

Is.48:11     For my own sake, for my own sake, I will do it; for how should my name be profaned? And I will not give my glory to another.

Matt.19:28    So Jesus said to them,” Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matt.25:31     ( Jesus )  ” When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.

Rev.20:11     And I saw a great white throne, and one sitting on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away, and there was no place found for them.

Rev.21:23     And the city has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, to shine in it. For the glory of God hath enlightened it, and the
    Lamb is the lamp thereof.

Rev.22:5     And there shall be no night there; and they need no light of lamp, neither light of sun; for the Lord God shall give them light; and they shall reign for ever and ever.

In regards to Rev.20    The word God is not used from verse :7 to :15.

Peace……Peace.

abe

there are more scriptures like this about but what is the message ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Mar. 16 2012,09:08)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 13 2012,23:19)

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

EDj.

Go to bible prophesy.
    man of perdition,page7.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

Hi all,

Phil. :9     yet for love's sake I rather appeal to you- being such a one,  as Paul, the aged, and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus-

:10     I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten, while in my chains.

1 Cor.4:14    I ( Paul )  do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.
    :15     For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Hi Abe,
    God begets many children through his Spirit in men.

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2012,08:48)

Charles

What is God's Glory??  

What is Christ Glory??

this is in a nut shell

Teraricca,

Explain these:

The first Kind of glory:

The third kind of glory

Peace and love in Jesus.

Charles

Charles

so

Teraricca,

I will repeat:

The first Kind of glory:

You did not explain this:

glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee!

So when the Father glorifies His Son,He the Father, also  would glorify HIMSELF!

So again the Father to glorify HIMSELF,HE MUST GLORIFY HIS SON.

So again:

GLORIFYING THE SON ALSO GLORIFYING THE FATHER.

GLORIFYING THE FATHER ALSO GLORIFYING THE SON.

THIS IS ONE GLORY NOT TWO GLORIES ONE FOR THE FATHER AND ONE FOR THE SON.

SO THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE GLORY IN BOTH BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER AS A MYSTICAL BODY.

WHEN JESUS COMES AGAIN HE WOULD NOT COME AS JESUS CHRIST ONLY,BUT HE WOULD COME WITH THE GLORY OF THE FATHER T
    O MAKE JUSTICE, NOT TO BE MERCYFULL LIKE JESUS WAS.UP TO NOW JESUS IS BEING MERCYFULL.

THAT IS ABOUT THE FIRST KIND OF GLORY

THE SECOND KIND I WILL POST.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CHARLES.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Mar. 16 2012,09:08)
    Hi all,

Phil. :9     yet for love's sake I rather appeal to you- being such a one,  as Paul, the aged, and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus-

:10     I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten, while in my chains.

1 Cor.4:14    I ( Paul )  do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.
    :15     For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Hi Abe, one.

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

“YHVH” ↔ “God”…………………………………..(Rom. 1:20)
          “Christ”(77) = “And Father”(77)…………………..(Coloss.2:9)
           “Body”(46) = “of all”(46)……………………………(Matt.10:29)
    “Witness”(109) = “in you all”(109)…………………….(Acts 17:29)

“ONE SPIRIT: GOD”=151

LORD of Hosts=151 (AKJV Bible)
               Jesus Christ=151 (New Testament)
               Holy Spirit=151 (Old & New Testament)
               The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    www.http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

(LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The most important fathering by God of humans is of the Holy Spirit.
    Unless we are reborn of the Spirit we are lost

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2012,14:28)

Quote (abe @ Mar. 16 2012,21:00)

Hi Carmel and Pierre,

Rev.5:12     saying with a loud voice: ” Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, and might and honor and GLORY and blessing!”

Rev.7:12     saying: ” Amen! Blessing and GLORY and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”

Is.42:8      I am the Lord, that is my name; and my glory I will not give to another, nor my praise to graven images.

Is.48:11     For my own sake, for my own sake, I will do it; for how should my name be profaned? And I will not give my glory to another.

Matt.19:28    So Jesus said to them,” Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matt.25:31     ( Jesus )  ” When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.

Rev.20:11     And I saw a great white throne, and one sitting on it, from whose face the earth and heaven fled away, and there was no place found for them.

Rev.21:23     And the city has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, to shine in it. For the glory of God hath enlightened it, and the Lamb is the lamp thereof.

Rev.22:5     And there shall be no night there; and they need no light of lamp, neither light of sun; for the Lord God shall give them light; and they shall reign for ever and ever.

In regards to Rev.20    The word God is not used from verse :7 to :15.

Peace……Peace.

abe

there are more scriptures like this about but what is the message ???

Hi Pierre,

That's what we want to know when YOU post a bunch of Scripture
    without you telling us why you posted them. I'M GLAD YOU NOW SEE!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2012,01:34)
    Hi,

N

How can someone be reborn from or in the spirit and not paid the price of sin ???

This would mean never die stay the way we are now and live forever,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2012,18:39)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 17 2012,01:34)
    Hi,

N

How can someone be reborn from or in the spirit and not paid the price of sin ???

This would mean never die stay the way we are now and live forever,

Hi Pierre,

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life:
    he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And
    whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” (John 11:25-26)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 5,421 through 5,440 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account