The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,801 through 4,820 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

I get scoffed at, mocked, and ridiculed often when I provide insight
    into the Scriptures as well, but you shouldn't let any bad apples
    stop you from doing what YHVH expects of all us Christians.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 18 2012,17:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 18 2012,05:40)
    J42

And you should know the answer to the question.  So should George and Pierre.  You shouldn't even have to ask because many of you claim to be the teachers and final authority on here.

please do not mix me up with EDJ we have hardly only a  few common believes ,

but as for wakeup this is your uncle,that s ok  ,but as for his knowledge this seems to be seen yet,he does what many do here if they can not answer they complain ,

and they take for granted what they see on the forum but do not really look deep at some one to find out what is going on in the topic,

so tell him no finger pointing unless you want those three finger of your turning on yourself,

any way I enjoy talking with you

Hi Pierre

When Jesus spoke to the Jews regarding the prophets they honoured, he said that if they were alive, that they would kill them too.
    The Jews did not understand this.
    Same goes for the last days.

God has 144,000 chosen ones in the last generation that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ.  These ones are the ones that have been following the lamb wheresoever he goes. These are the true labourers.  Only God knows who they are, for they have been feeding on the flesh of Christ, and not some other strange flesh.
    Over the years, Satan has certainly corrupted the truth amongst the believers.  He has infiltrated the churches, and seduces the followers subtly.

But there are those amongst the flock who are hungry, and locked in to those strange beliefs.  God has provided a way for them to escape.  So he sends out his labourers.  The labourers are fully armed with the Word, and use the Word to correct and instruct.  So if one is in prison, and likes it there, because he he happy with the food he has been given, then he will not like the taste of the new food given to him, because he is used to the other.  

Wakeup, myself and Devo have given you and the others ample scriptures in other posts, but you have rejected, insulted and trodden it down.

If I rudely spoke to my brothers Wakeup and Devo the way some of you speak to them, I am 100% sure that they would not share everything they know with me.  They would give me riddles, and half answers because they would know my heart is not right.  But if someone else beside me is listening, and hungry, they will search it out to find the answer.

I enjoy talking with you too, just trying to make you see, that we are serious and if we speak and tell you something without scripture, please know that we are fishing to see who is sincere.  We already have the scripture and fully loaded.  We just want to see who is interested, then we provide more scripture,to show you what we say is sourced from the bible.

Devo is very upset with you all.  That's why is is quiet. He thinks we are feeding our pearls to the swine, but wakeup is more patient with you all, and I am on the verge of leaving this site and reluctant to put on more posts by the response given so far.

J42

Wakeup, myself and Devo have given you and the others ample scriptures in other posts, but you have rejected, insulted and trodden it down.

Nice thinking, I have to see some answers yet in many topics,and as far as I know he has learn more from me,Mikeboll than we from him,so if you can find something that I have said that is not scriptural please bring it up and show it to me ,either I will explain it to you or I will apologies to you and all others including my God,

but if you can not why are you tempting me ???

God has 144,000 chosen ones in the last generation that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ.

witch last generation ??? at Christ time ?? the end times of our generation ?? or …???

But there are those amongst the flock who are hungry, and locked in to those strange beliefs. God has provided a way for them to escape. So he sends out his labourers. The labourers are fully armed with the Word, and use the Word to correct and instruct. So if one is in prison, and likes it there, because he he happy with the food he has been given, then he will not like the taste of the new food given to him, because he is used to the other.

it seems that ;Wakeup, myself and Devo, are declaring your selves to be the laborers of God and Christ and so we the forum are in prison and you guys try to help us to get out ,right ????

I enjoy talking with you too, just trying to make you see, that we are serious and if we speak and tell you something without scripture, please know that we are fishing to see who is sincere. We already have the scripture and fully loaded. We just want to see who is interested, then we provide more scripture,to show you what we say is sourced from the bible.

to this I will answer ;If you would know some thing in scriptures that the spirit did not give me then you would make my day ,there is only two people on this forum that has shown any true godly understanding and it is so far none of you guys,
    J42 I am pure solid core gold truth ,just to remind you this forum is not the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ,now it is called the tree of deceit,

Devo is very upset with you all. That's why is is quiet. He thinks we are feeding our pearls to the swine, but wakeup is more patient with you all, and I am on the verge of leaving this site and reluctant to put on more posts by the response given so far.

this will be there and your decision,but what you say could be said about your selves as well ,you see we know each other well and know what one believe and they do not b
    elieve in ,so we just let it go,but it seems you guys belong to a religion organization or a group minimum 3 ,
    here we are or almost all free of religion but also free of obligation to accept any false doctrine ,so enough said and let you go.

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,10:01)

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 18 2012,09:40)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,23:13)

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 17 2012,23:03)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,20:50)
    Hi Georgie,

You mean this question?    ….The Holy Spirit;, what is his name?

Yes of course I do: “The Word” of God! (Rev.19:13)
        He is also “KING of Kings” and “LORD of Lords”!

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit (speaketh against the Holy Spirit), it
    shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mt.12:32)

God(YÄ-hä-vā) named his Son “YA-shu-a”.

“The Word” would be a funny name to name a child?   …would it not?

“The Word”, however, is catchy name for God's “HolySpirit”(Rev.19:13).

Go
    ye therefore,
    and teach all nations,
    baptizing them in the name of

the Father (“YÄ-hä-vā”),
    and of the Son (“YA-shu-a”),
    and of the HolySirit (“The Word”):

(Matt 28:19)…hey it fits doesn't it?

God bless

Your answer is incorrect Ed

Why?

The Holy Spirit is the “SPIRIT OF TRUTH”  if you were to give it a name, that would be it all summed up.

Jesus has the Holy Spirit in him too.  So does Peter, Paul, Timothy.

To blaspheme the Holy Spirit, you would have to really know the truth without a doubt.  Many do not know the truth in the first place.  

We have not seen God with our eyes, nor heard his voice, but believe because of faith, in the Word he left us.  One day it will be proved to us that all we believed in is true, and we will see with our own eyes.

Take the fallen angels for example.
    They have seen God and spoken to him.  They have been in heaven.  They know he is the creator, and heavenly Father, and they know that Christ is his son, yet they chose to disobey God.  This is that unforgivable sin.  For them. Those angels.
    They have blasphemed the Spirit of Truth, by purposely corrupting it, to cause us to fall.  
    But we have Christ to forgive us for our sins.  Those fallen angels do not.  Can you see the difference?

Hi Georgie,

“He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True” (Rev.19:11)
    “His (HolySpirit) name is called “The Word” of God.” (Rev.19:13)

God bless

Hi Ed

I believe you are confusing the two.

Christ is called the Word of God.
    The Holy spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

The Word carries the message now. (Christ)
    The Holy spirit is IN the Word (truth)

To call The Word of God (now Christ) the holy spirit
    is wrong. Theres only one Word of God. You and I can never become or be called The Word of God. Only Christ can.

The Word carries the message
    and the Holy Spirit is the POWER
    If one hears the Word of God
    and rejects, the holy spirit is not present is it?

I hope this makes sense.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,10:41)
    Hi Georgie,

Are you three not also here to learn form us,
    or are you three merely here to push your beliefs?

I have provided both Scriptures and I have asked wake-up questions.
    But both the scriptures and the questions are continually ignored by him.

If Wake-up is such an oracle of Godly information, why doesn't he
    answer my questions? All I seem to get from “him” is snap comments.

You, on the other hand, have been very civil and accommodating,
    it would certainly be a great loss if you were to leave the H-net site.
    Because I'm sure we can all bring our understanding to a higher level.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed

We are here to push the truth. Not our beliefs. I told you that before, the source is the bible.

Yes we can learn from here also. We learn the best when one has a question, and we search the scriptures for the answer, and then we find something else we were not looking for.
    But not only that, people bring up some good things as well that we can learn from if it is substantiated in the scriptures, and doesn't contradict.

Wakeup has already answered your questions. It is obvious that you don't like his answers, so you ask another question, or force him to say a yes or no. You try to corner him. That is like going to court. A yes or no without an explanation can convict you of the wrong crime. There are shades of grey.
    You must answer his questions too. Be fair ok.
    He's answering you with scripture, so that you can work it out for yourself.

When I was younger, he would ask me a question to test my knowledge, and not give me the answer. I would go crazy. I'd be up all night searching the scriptures for clues, and if I couldn't get it, then after a while he would give me the exact scripture containing the answer. I could then see it for myself without him even explaining. This would make learning fun and exciting for me. He doesn't mean harm. He wants you to search.

I am only too happy to interpret for Wakeup. I know he misses a lot of posts and doesn't go far back enough, but he gets there eventually. I think he's doing well for someone who couldn't type or use a computer a year ago. I think it takes him a long time to type though.

We should all go on that Skype thingy?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 18 2012,13:19)

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 18 2012,17:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 18 2012,05:40)
    J42

And you should know the answer to the question.  So should George and Pierre.  You shouldn't even have to ask because many of you claim to be the teachers and final authority on here.

please do not mix me up with EDJ we have hardly only a  few common believes ,

but as for wakeup this is your uncle,that s ok  ,but as for his knowledge this seems to be seen yet,he does what many do here if they can not answer they complain ,

and they take for granted what they see on the forum but do not really look deep at some one to find out what is going on in the topic,

so tell him no finger pointing unless you want those three finger of your turning on yourself,

any way I enjoy talking with you

Hi Pierre

When Jesus spoke to the Jews regarding the prophets they honoured, he said that if they were alive, that they would kill them too.
    The Jews did not understand this.
    Same goes for the last days.

God has 144,000 chosen ones in the last generation that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ.  These ones are the ones that have been following the lamb wheresoever he goes. These are the true labourers.  Only God knows who they are, for they have been feeding on the flesh of Christ, and not some other strange flesh.
    Over the years, Satan has certainly corrupted the truth amongst the believers.  He has infiltrated the churches, and seduces the followers subtly.

But there are those amongst the flock who are hungry, and locked in to those strange beliefs.  God has provided a way for them to escape.  So he sends out his labourers.  The labourers are fully armed with the Word, and use the Word to correct and instruct.  So if one is in prison, and likes it there, because he he happy with the food he has been given, then he will not like the taste of the new food given to him, because he is used to the other.  

If I rudely spoke to my brothers Wakeup and Devo the way some of you speak to them, I am 100% sure that they would not share everything they know with me.  They would give me riddles, and half answers because they would know my heart is not right.  But if someone else beside me is listening, and hungry, they will search it out to find the answer.

I enjoy talking with you too, just trying to make you see, that we are serious and if we speak and tell you something without scripture, please know that we are fishing to see who is sincere.  We already have the scripture and fully loaded.  We just want to see who is interested, then we provide more scripture,to show you what we say is sourced from the bible.

Devo is very upset with you all.  That's why is is quiet. He thinks we are feeding our pearls to the swine, but wakeup is more patient with you all, and I am on the verge of leaving this site and reluctant to put on more posts by the response given so far.

J42

Nice thinking, I have to see some answers yet  in many topics,and as far as I know he has learn more from me,Mikeboll  than we from him,so if you can find something that I have said that is not scriptural please bring it up and show it to me ,either I will explain it to you or I will apologies to you and all others including my God,

but if you can not why are you tempting me  ???

God has 144,000 chosen ones in the last generation that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ.

witch last generation ??? at Christ time ?? the end times of our generation ?? or …???

it seems that ;Wakeup, myself and Devo, are declaring your selves to be the laborers of God and Christ and so we the forum are in prison and you guys try to help us to get out ,right ????

to this I will answer ;If you would know some thing in scriptures that the spirit did not give me then you would make my day ,there is only two people on this forum that has shown any true godly understanding and it is so far none of you guys,
    J42 I am pure solid core gold truth ,just to remind you this forum is not the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ,now it is called the tree of deceit,

this will be there and your  decision,but what you say could be said about your selves as well ,you see we know each other well and know what one believe and they do not believe in ,so we just let it go,but it seems you guys belong to a religion organization or a group minimum 3 ,
    here we are or almost all free of religion but also free of obligation to accept any false doctrine ,so enough said and let you go.

Pierre

Pierre,

So teach us then. We are waiting.
    Bring up all the topics of debate. Explain them to us. Be a labourer, a true servant of God. Patient and not an accuser. If you ask a question, then don't mock someone for answering even if they have it wrong. Be patient, gentle, forgiving. Speak with confidence and knowledge, not with spite.
    We are brothers & sisters don't forget.

Now you ask why I am tempting you?
    Tempting you to what?
    To give truth?

Regarding your other question;
    The last generation Pierre, when Christ comes. The last generation to ever exist under this horrible rule of Babylon the Great. The last generation that will witness the New World Order with 10 kings & the false prophet, who issues the Mark of the Beast. The last generation from the beginning of time. The last generation with the truth during these chaotic times.
    The generation that will witness the plagues, and see Christ's return.
    This generation, now. Today.

Then once we have addressed this I will ask you and Mike to teach us some other things. Especially you.

Pastry
    Participant

journey42

On another thread you implied that I, among others, was not showing appreciation for the “truth” you and wakeup were teaching us.

So let me test you as far as your understanding is concerned, because you have to have understanding your self, in order to be a teacher, right?

You speak of the “New World Order” with 10 kings, and the false prophet.
    Can you give me the scripture(s) that you are referring too?
    Any idea who the false prophet is?

You say that the false prophet will issue the “mark of the beast”.
    What is the “Mark”, and of what “Beast”?

Also, what plagues are you referring to?

I promise, I will be polite.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

J42

So teach us then.  We are waiting.

you already forgot it suppose to be you that his ;

now you asking me ???

Regarding your other question;
    The last generation Pierre, when Christ comes.  The last generation to ever exist under this horrible rule of Babylon the Great.  

this is a false believe to me ;but if you can show me scriptures that say that I will believe them and you.so show me.

Now you ask why I am tempting you?
    Tempting you to what?
    To give truth?

for the answer to this you should read your own comment and figure it out .

so we have a question pleace answer that question ,and we go from there ,

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Holy Spirit is more than power.
    Look at the fruit of the Spirit in 1Cor 12
    Jesus CHRIST manifested the very nature of God.

fair, merciful, truthful, loving and righteous etc.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 18 2012,03:35)

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 17 2012,20:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,17:32)

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 17 2012,16:45)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 16 2012,05:37)
    I recently attended a Baptist church service; we started of with singing a few songs.
    One of the songs started with;

In the name of the Father;

In the name of the Son;

In the name of the Spirit;

Now, we know the name of the Father is Jehovah.

The name of the Son is Jesus.

The name of the Spirit is ?, what?

Georg

What spirit were they talking about George?

Not right to say in the name of the Spirit.  They have to identify this spirit.

If it is the holy spirit then I can answer your question,
    but are you going to ridicule my answer because I'm getting a bit too afraid to answer you incase you growl at me.

Hi Georgie,

WOW, that seems to the same problem Wake-up has, WHAT A COINCIDENCE. (Link) ???

I would be interested in hearing YOUR answer, or should I wait for Wakeup to explain it? :laugh:

God bless

Hi Ed

Why are you trying to insult me by calling me wakeup?  Actually I'm not insulted, it's a compliment.  
    I have my own brain you know.  Wakeup can only guide us to the answer in  scripture, but the holy spirit helps with the teaching and understanding.  If there is no holy spirit there , there is no understanding.  Sometimes it takes a while to click.

Birds of a feather flock together.  We are of the same flock.
    Wakeup is not a prophet or a God, but he is an excellent labourer in Christ.  The knowledge given to him is from years and years of searching the scriptures, with a pure heart.  His motive is to sharpen the brothers.  His knowledge would rip many on this forum to shreds, and I know that personally.  
    His questions are always fully loaded
    and the wicked in heart are the ones to attack, and they do it maliciously,
    so they don't learn.
    and God is watching.

It is easy to assume that you are biased to your uncle; but when it comes to being learned in the scripture I have to disagree.

He may know the Bible from reading, but you should know what Paul said.

1Cr 2:11   For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? “””even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”””

That is were understanding comes from.
    Your uncle told me, he doesn't have to know history; what do you think prophesy is? it “IS” history told in advance.  

And yes, I did mean the “Holy Spirit”, I was just quoting the way the song went.

By the way, your uncle has the opportunity to prove me wrong, so far he has not done so; maybe you can ask him why?

Georg

Hi George

Sorry I missed this post.

History is very important, that I agree. I can recall Wakeup saying that you don't have to be an expert in history, but need to know the basics.

By the way, he has delved very deep into history. He may of made a boo regarding the no of years England was occupied by the romans, but that doesn't change what he was implying. The british empire has played a huge role, and most dismiss it.

1Cr 2:11   For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? “””even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”””

The above verse is what I am saying. Any one can read scripture, but if the Holy Spirit is not present, then we will not understand. The holy spirit reveals the things of God.

What does Wakeup need to prove you wrong with? Can you clarify. I don't read every single post, so don't know which subject you are talking about.

thanks Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Good one j42

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit AND power

terraricca
    Participant

J42

1Cr 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? “””even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”””

you know that every religion member uses that scripture to trow at someone else ,so see if you understand that scripture and let see if you used wisely or just abusively I mean out of context ,

1Co 2:10 but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
    The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
    1Co 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
    1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
    1Co 2:13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
    1Co 2:14 The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    1Co 2:15 The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man’s judgment:
    1Co 2:16 “For who has known the mind of the Lord
    that he may instruct him?”

their are many words in those verses ;like ;search, make spiritual judgments,search even the deep things of God WHERE ? IN HIS WORD THE SCRIPTURES,RIGHT, expressing spiritual truths,

We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from GodTHIS IS VERSE 12

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT pAUL IS SAYING ?????

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 19 2012,11:58)
    It is easy to assume that you are biased to your uncle; but when it comes to being learned in the scripture I have to disagree.

He may know the Bible from reading, but you should know what Paul said.

That is were understanding comes from.
    Your uncle told me, he doesn't have to know history; what do you think prophesy is? it “IS” history told in advance.  

And yes, I did mean the “Holy Spirit”, I was just quoting the way the song went.

By the way, your uncle has the opportunity to prove me wrong, so far he has not done so; maybe you can ask him why?

Georg[/quote]
    Hi George

Sorry I missed this post.

History is very important, that I agree.  I can recall Wakeup saying that you don't have to be an expert in history, but need to know the basics.

By the way, he has delved very deep into history.  He may of made a boo regarding the no of years England was occupied by the romans, but that doesn't change what he was implying.  The british empire has played a huge role, and most dismiss it.

The above verse is what I am saying.  Any one can read scripture, but if the Holy Spirit is not present, then we will not understand.  The holy spirit reveals the things of God.

What does Wakeup need to prove you wrong with?  Can you clarify.  I don't read every single post, so don't know which subject you are talking about.

thanks Georg

journey42

There are to many topics, and to many post, for me to go back and find them, but I will make an effort to point the next one out to you.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 18 2012,15:38)
    journey42

On another thread you implied that I, among others, was not showing appreciation for the “truth” you and wakeup were teaching us.

So let me test you as far as your understanding is concerned, because you have to have understanding your self, in order to be a teacher, right?

Georg

Hi Georg

I am happy to answer your questions.

The 10 kings is the first beast in Rev that rises up out of the sea.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER, THE 10 KINGS
    Rev 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly, and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER, the 10 KINGS
    Daniel 2:42   And as the toes[/color of the feet part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken

THE FALSE PROPHET
    Rev 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all power of the first beast before him, causes the earth and them which dwell there to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:13, 14, 15,

Rev 13:16   And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Rev 13:17  and that no man may buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

THE FALSE PROPHET
    Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in thishorn were eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things

THE FALSE PROPHET
    Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Daniel 8:9   And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east and toward the pleasant land.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7   And it was given him to make war with the [/b]saints[/b], and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

FALSE PROPHET & BEAST (NEW WORLD ORDER) THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
    Daniel 7:11   Behold then, because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame

Rev 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image.  These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I do not know who the false prophet will be.
    We will identify him when he comes.
    All I know is that he will be a Jew, but not from Israel.
    He will be a leader of the new World Order, and will emerge shortly after they establish.

I Will answer your other question later, my children are kicking me of the computer.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 18 2012,13:27)
    The Word carries the message

HI Georgie,

“The Word” is the message,
    the message is “The Word”.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 18 2012,13:27)

If one hears the Word of God
    and rejects, the holy spirit is not present is it?

Hi Georgie,

The HolySpirit is “GOD”, not an 'it'? (Acts 5:3-4)

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 15 2012,20:26)
    Charles

Did ever  occur to you  that in Zechariah 3:1:10 It start with the manifestation of a triune God, then Jesus is manifested as a Priest, the Son of God, the son of man, within the evil Spirit of Satan, the elimination of Satan through baptism, being anointed, being a King, and an ordinary free man. Also there are mentioned, the apostles, the written gospel, the redemption through crucifixion, the glorification, the arrival of the Holy Spirit, and finally peace ,and prosperity.

Zechariah 3:1:10

do not get me wrong I well know that Christ speaks in images,story ,allegories so is also God in the OT,

I have read again Zec 3;1-10 and before and after ;those scriptures do not talk about a trinity and their is no trinity of any kind,

if you understand what is said and what happen and who is talking and who respond and the reasons of the actions taken by God ,then I am sure it all would make sens to you.like it does to me ,

I have read again Zec 3;1-10 and before and after ;those scriptures do not talk about a trinity and their is no trinity of any kind

Terraricca,

Anybody can say that, especially a person who does not believe in a triune God!

I respect your inteligence,but you should respect mine. I will explain how I am looking at this scripture,but I would expect that you give your interpretation.

You believe in the Father which is LOVE, in the Holy Spirit which is  POWER, and in the Son which is the WISDOM.
    So whenever GOD ALMIGHTY is mentioned, it is always as a one triune God. Whenever LORD is mentioned it could be either of the  three, but always conjoint with the other two LORDS,LIKE Zec.3:1:2.

There are many scriptures which shows the  three persons designated as “Lord” and “God”

Read again and it is clear enough that there are three different LORDS.

Zecharaiah 3:1:2

1: And the Lord shewed me Jesus the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord: and Satan stood on his right hand to be his adversary.

2: ( FIRST) And the Lord (the Father)said to Satan:

(SECOND) The Lord (the Holy Spirit)rebuke thee, O Satan:

(THIRD) and the Lord(Jesus as a spirit) that chose Jerusalem rebuke thee:

Is not this (Jesus as a human being came out from the abyss to create all and to become man)a brand plucked out of the fire?

Now explain:

What is JERUSALEM referring to??

Why and what is the reason that THE FATHER through his angel, is confirming to Satan that Joshua the high priest( SYMBOLICALLY) is THE MESSIAH

Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Why, and what for he is plucked out of fire??

Why is the word BRAND IS USED.???

What BRAND??? Isn’t it DIVINE

BRAND:

Freedictionery.com:  c. A distinctive category; a particular kind:

Who is this high distinctive, and particular kind of priest???

ONLY ONE JESUS CHRIST!!

JESUS' SPIRIT WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS USED BY GOD THE FATHER TO  CREATE OUR CREATION RIGHT FROM THE ABYSS,AND ALSO BECAME MAN.

SATAN UNAWARE,SINCE JESUS' SPIRIT WAS HIDDEN WITHIN ALL THE SPIRITS AS THEIR ONLY SOURCE,(Matthew 13:44) CAME TO RESIST AND CLAIM TO THE FATHER THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT ELIGIBLE AS THE MESSIAH.

Satan was under the impression that Jesus was not like one of the sinners, and in the same time sinless, and Divine.

THEN THE FATHER SAID THAT BOTH THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND JESUS WHO BECAME MAN REBUKE YOU.

This is obvious because creation is the work of both the Holy Spirit and Jesus’ Spirit, with the power of the Father, since the Father gave all to His son to glorify Him on earth.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. ( From Genesis 1:3 )

John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together

Now read:

Hebrews 2:17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO INTERPRET OTHERWISE

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 19 2012,19:13)
    Hi J42,
    Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit AND power

nick

would that mean that he was anointed at birth ??

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 19 2012,23:11)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 18 2012,15:38)
    journey42

Georg

Hi Georg

I am happy to answer your questions.

The 10 kings is the first beast in Rev that rises up out of the sea.

Rev 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly, and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER, the 10 KINGS
    Daniel 2:42   And as the toes[/color of the feet part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken

THE FALSE PROPHET
    Rev 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all power of the first beast before him, causes the earth and them which dwell there to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:13, 14, 15,

Rev 13:16   And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

Rev 13:17  and that no man may buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

THE FALSE PROPHET
    Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in thishorn were eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things

THE FALSE PROPHET
    Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Daniel 8:9   And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceedingly great, toward the south, and toward the east and toward the pleasant land.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:7   And it was given him to make war with the [/b]saints[/b], and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

FALSE PROPHET & BEAST (NEW WORLD ORDER) THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
    Daniel 7:11   Behold then, because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame

Rev 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image.  These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I do not know who the false prophet will be.
    We will identify him when he comes.
    All I know is that he will be a Jew, but not from Israel.
    He will be a leader of the new World Order, and will emerge shortly after they establish.

I Will answer your other question later, my children are kicking me of the computer.

J42

it seems you do not know anything ,because your are only quoting scriptures that we all can read in the scriptures,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 19 2012,16:11)

beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame

J42…………This all takes place at the END OF the Millennial Reign of Jesus and the SAINTS. When Evil (ha-satan) is released from the bottomless Pit. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………………………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 4,801 through 4,820 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account