The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

its not even about doctrine! its about credibility and accountabiliy and intregrity. There is none on this web site! In a court of law at least you get some justice, not in this forum, not as long t8 and nick operate this wacko forum.

Anonymous

This is i hope my last post!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 24 2005,08:38)
    Hi w,
    Rev1.1
    “The revelation of Jesus Christ,
    which God gave him
    to show His bondservants,
    the things which must soon take place;
    and He communicated it by His angel to His bondservant John
    who tesified to the word of God
    and to the testimony of Jesus Christ,
    even to all that he saw”

From God,
    in accord with the testimony of Jesus Christ and the bible
    through God's angel
    to John
    for all God's bondservants.

Jn 1.8
    ” 'I am the Alpha and Omega'
    says the Lord God
    ' who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty”

So mention of Jesus here. This quotes the Lord God.
    Jn 1.1-3
    The Son of God was of divine nature and was with God in the beginning. As Phil 2.5-6 says he chose not to strive for equality with God so he never had that equality. He was greater than the angels and men but became like us and less than the angels for a little while before being glorified and seated at God's right hand.
    Is 9.6
    The Son of God took flesh and was empowered with the grace and power of God's Spirit at his baptism. God lived in him by the Spirit and worked through Him establishing the kingdom of God on earth. He was the glorious vessel for God and will always be so. He was father to his spiritual children and in His total authority and unity with the Father he does the work of God in the name of God for God.

v7″The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this” God will make this happen.

Nick,

In the beginning was the Word not the Son. Jesus became the Son of God and (on Mary's side) the Son of man.

Jn 1.1-3
    The Son of God was of divine nature and was with God in the beginning.
    John 1:1-3 does not say that the Son of God became flesh. Now that's what the scripture says. The scripture says the Word became flesh NOT the Son.

As Phil 2.5-6 says he chose not to strive for equality with God so he never had that equality. He was greater than the angels and men but became like us and less than the angels for a little while before being glorified and seated at God's right hand.

I like those scriptures but not the way you interput the scriptures. You seem to add “your thing” to try and make your “old time religion” fit. That won't wok any more. God is not playing around. DON'T YOU KNOW THE TIME IS SHORT

Again, for me it's truth that I seek. Not what any one thinks or what they learned in there origination.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God
    The Word became flesh and dwelt among us
    God sent His Son into the world.
    Jesus Christ existed in the form of God.
    Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
    The Word of God is coming again to exact retribution[Rev 19]

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 24 2005,16:19)
    Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

Hick,
    I'm sorry if I'm missunderstanding you. Are you saying that the Word in Heaven was not the Son until the Word became flesh. The first begotten of the Father.

I like what you and t8 said to woutlaw. Especially the outward signs. Matt. 7:21-23 says it all.

Again I really do mean to be a thron in your side. Just after the truth don't want to, but if I have to I will step on toes.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 24 2005,16:50)

Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

Hick,
    I'm sorry if I'm missunderstanding you. Are you saying that the Word in Heaven was not the Son until the Word became flesh.  The first begotten of the Father.

I like what you and t8 said to woutlaw.  Especially the outward signs.  Matt. 7:21-23 says it all.

Again I really do mean to be a thron in your side.  Just after the truth don't want to, but if I have to I will step on toes.

Oh, you did mean Word=Son=Jesus + Son of man.

Jesus is the Son of God and the Son of man. I cannot explain how much I love the truth.

Woutlaw
    Participant

Soxan, you have a negative spirit. What is it that you have against the site? tell me

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

Hick,
    I'm sorry if I'm missunderstanding you. Are you saying that the Word in Heaven was not the Son until the Word became flesh.  The first begotten of the Father.

I like what you and t8 said to woutlaw.  Especially the outward signs.  Matt. 7:21-23 says it all.

Again I really do mean to be a thron in your side.  Just after the truth don't want to, but if I have to I will step on toes.

Hi, kenrch,
    I say the Word and the Son of God are equivalent terms.
    there are other sons of God shown in Genesis 6 and Job 1-2 and 38.
    If The Son of God did not precede them he was not the firstborn son surely. The Son of God was sent into the world so coming into the world and partaking of flesh did not make him the Son of God. He was already a son. It did make him a physical son of God and Mary.

Woutlaw
    Participant

Hi nick,

i guess the problem i'm having with Rev 1:8 is that in my bibles, a NKJ, an a NIV with words of Christ in red, the passage itself is in red letters. Now are you saying that God was simply speaking through Jesus? if so this makes alot of since.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 24 2005,17:34)

Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

Hick,

Hi, kenrch,
    If The Son of God did not precede them he was not the firstborn son surely. The Son of God was sent into the world so coming into the world and partaking of flesh did not make him the Son of God. He was already a son. It did make him a physical son of God and Mary.

Tell me where the bible says that the Word was the Son of God in heaven, before the Word was Jesus. Please

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    God was speaking in accord with Christ and the bible, through the angel through John to us.Only God is the Lord of Hosts consistently shown through the Old Testament as one of the most used terms about God.
    Biased men have added their influence to the bible.
    What does your bible say about Is 6 1f in Jn 12.41? Some versions even say Jesus's glory was seen. That is trinitarian bias.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Woutlaw @ Nov. 24 2005,08:12)
    Speaking of doctrine, can anyone in here address a few scriptures. Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1-3, Revelation 1:8. These are commonly used by those that say that Jesus is God.

I will let others answer these first, and then I will give the counter perspective.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 24 2005,17:59)

Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

Hick,

Hi, kenrch,

Tell me where the bible says that the Word was the Son of God in heaven, before the Word was Jesus.  Please

Hi ,
    How many times does scripture tell us that the Son of God was SENT? Many times. So he was not on earth when he was sent, but he was in heaven.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 25 2005,19:14)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 24 2005,17:59)

Hi Kenrch,
    The Word was with God

WORD =SON =Jesus Christ.

Hick,

Hi, kenrch,

Tell me where the bible says that the Word was the Son of God in heaven, before the Word was Jesus.  Please

Hi ,
    How many times does scripture tell us that the Son of God was SENT? Many times. So he was not on earth when he was sent, but he was in heaven.

Hi Nick,

The only sons in heaven are created, including the Word who was the beginning of the creation of God (Rev. 3:14). Certainly if the Word was created then all the rest of the “sons” were created also. Everything before humans, was created and not born. Until Jesus became the ONLY “begotten” of the Father, and the “FIRST BORN” among many breathern
    In the scriptures where it says that God “sent” His only “BEGOTTEN” Son is speaking of the Word made flesh.
    Gal.4:4
    But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son,”MADE OF A WOMAN”, made under the law.

For what purpose was man created. Man was created because God wants Begotten children like Jesus Son of God, Son of man and not just created “sons''. Again, Jesus is the “first born” of many brethern. Sounds like the Father wants more like Jesus (many brethern). This was the plan from the beginning when Adam was created and given the power to recreate himself and the spirit God gave Him. Thus creating begotten children of God and man. Sons of God and Sons of man. Make sense? Makes perfect sense to me.
    If you still can't believe that with all the scripture I've given then you tell me “Why are we here”?

This is God's plan, to have children and a family of gods!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi k,
    Have you looked at the origins of “only begotten”?
    Did you know it is one word in the greek?
    Did you know it is different from the word for “begotten” or “born”?
    What do you think “only begotten ” means?
    It is nothing to do with physical birth so precedes his being sent to earth.

Scripture never directly said the Son was created. But it does say all creation came through him.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 25 2005,21:59)
    Hi k,
    Have you looked at the origins of “only begotten”?
    Did you know it is one word in the greek?
    Did you know it is different from the word for “begotten” or “born”?
    What do you think “only begotten ” means?
    It is nothing to do with physical birth so precedes his being sent to earth.

Scripture never directly said the Son was created. But it does say all creation came through him.

Nick,

Please tell me what begotten means, LIKE THAT MEANS ANYTHING.
    Rev. 3:14
    And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the BEGINING OF THE CREATION OF GOD

The meaning of this word is and should mean that and so on and so on.
    1 Cor, 2:14
    1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

If you are led by the Spirit why do we need a book written by men to understand the Word of God. Don't you believe the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that guides you to 'ALL' truth not the men of this world.

You have not given me anything FROM THE WORD that would prove the plan of God wrong. The proof is that now you want to jump into worldly dictionary hoping to pull something out of the hat

If it's not from the Word then it is NOTHING. If it's not from the Word it's not of the SPIRIT. Most of the time if it's not from the Word it's a LIE.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Back to the question have you looked at the meaning of “only begotten “yet?
    “The beginning of the creation of God” does not state that Jesus was created.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 25 2005,23:35)
    Hi kenrch,

Do you read anything that people give you on this forum?

Doesn't seem like it! I'm not interested in what the world say about this or what that means.

Give me scripture, Nick.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 26 2005,00:02)

Hi kenrch,

Doesn't seem like it!  I'm not interested in what the world say about this or what that means.  

Give me scripture, Nick.

You know what nick. I'm done with trying to show you anything. As I said you can't do anymore with scripture so out of desperation you jump to wroldly material. If you know anything you should know that the bible is spiritually descerned. Anything and I mean anything to prove your right. As I suspected before your full of yourself.
    No point in giving you any advice. You know it all!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 26 2005,00:02)

Hi kenrch,

Doesn't seem like it!  I'm not interested in what the world say about this or what that means.  

Give me scripture, Nick.

Hi kenrch,
    What is the point of giving you words unless you understand them?
    Monogenes[3439]=only begotten.From Monos[3441]=alone and Ginomai[ became, and many other meanings]
    Used only in the bible of the Son of God and once also used about Isaac in Hebrews.

Gennao[1080]]=begotten/born

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account