The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The words of a man led by the Spirit reflect scripture.
    We have only one teacher.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    Hi,
    The words of a man led by the Spirit reflect scripture.
    We have only one teacher.

this is your quote; if i would try to understand what you are saying this is it ;the spirit reflect the scriptures and we have only one tescher ;that would be the scriptures,because the scriptures is the word of God.

do i read you right ?????????????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.[Rev19]
    The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.[Jn6]

The Spirit of Jesus is the teacher once you are reborn and teaches according to scripture[mt 7.26, Jn16.13-14, 1 Jn2.27]

Call no man rabbi

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Out of the mouth comes what the heart is full of so we need to stay within scripture.[2jn9]

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    i have nothing against that view,the scriptures have to remain are source of having access to the Lord and his father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The Scriptures are food to the reborn till the light of the morning star [rev22.16]rises in their hearts [2peter 1.19]and thence remain the teachings of God.

terraricca
    Participant

hi Nick
    Mt 5:5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth

in this verse 5 would this mean that the earth will be full of men ?
    Mt 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled
    in this verse 6 is Jesus talks about the physical hunger or the spiritual hunger or both???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    God offers many groups his blessings outside of the way of Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    though we are to be made like the man from heaven earth is our inheritance[rev21]

terraricca
    Participant

hi Nick
    i don't believe man is living in heaven or man like (physical)
    Jesus said that at the resurection man willbe like the angels by not getting maried…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    I believe that our new heavenly bodies will enable us to go to heaven just as Jesus did if and when God requires it of us but our home is the new earth.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick

what about ;Rev 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
    Rev 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    These are the bondservants of God, chosen from among the saved, to serve and reign in the temple of God.[rev22.3

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    right, so what would any body else doing in heaven ,if God as already provided for who will reign with Christ over the earth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Quite.
    Our home is the new earth where God will again dwell with His people.
    But as Jesus entered heaven so his brothers would have the same capability if invited.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    it would be nice ,no but no we will not, the ones who are called are part of the heavenly temple(144000) and some are called to be leaders on the earth,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    There are at least two groups seen in revelation, the huge crowd that nobody could count from the great tribulation, and the 144,000 of the Jewish tribes.

I think the 144,000 is all that will find salvation by the Old jewish way and they are to be bondservants while the huge crowd is from the nations.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you right ,but i believe that the 144000 are taken from all nation and picked ,see after Jesus died the reference to the nation of Israel is no longer the nation from the circoncision of the flesh but the one circumcised by faith in the spirit,
    the great crowd who waiting before the throne are the ones who are written in the book of live,i believe that we all have to die and the place we gather is in front of gods throne so that god can create a new earth and a new heaven before the first resurrection will take place.i don't think God will make us all individual little houses for our comfort and prepare all things for us so that we just have to sit and wait.
    so there will be much to do .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You are right that IN CHRIST there is no longer jew nor gentile.
    But the older brother of the prodigal son will inherit[lk15]

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    yes but he as to make up is mind to go in to re joy with the father and the new found brother.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,081 through 3,100 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account