Son of God and son of man

Viewing 12 posts - 141 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi All,

May I ask:

What actually the term

SON OF MAN

is referring to.

Very recently, in fact, three or four days  ago, I received a light from above with regards to this fundamental title pronounced by Jesus, and also mentioned throughout scripture. But before I reveal this , I prefer to listen to anybody’s perception with the hope that I’ll be anticipated and eliminate any doubt of its truth.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel and All,

Son (ben- child) of man (adam- human) is reference to existing as a HUMAN BEING, being a child of the human race.

Psalm 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 

A son of man who is LED by the Spirit of God is a son of God.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 

Romans 1:1-4 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures, concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 

Proclaimer
    Participant

All the scriptures about him being a man are true. He came in the flesh. He served God and man.

But it is also true that he is now in the glory that he had with the Father before the cosmos.

The full revelation of the son of God is not given to everyone.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

Paul says it well when he speaks of Jesus as the son of David who is God’s Son according to the Spirit by his resurrection from the dead.

The truth is also made clear when we read that Jesus is to sit on his father David’s throne according to the flesh, where he had been raised from the dead receiving the promised Holy Spirit and the mercies of David. 

Jesus says it well when he tells us he is the SON OF MAN who is to return in our Father’s GLORY.

God wanted us to be sure to know that this glory that was of the Father for this Son of Man was declared by Him from the beginning, and that we would be glorified together with him. When Jesus was preparing for his death he had all faith in this word of God that was of God from the beginning. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: A son of man who is LED by the Spirit of God is a son of God.

Now Jodi IN THE ABOVE YOU SAID

A SON OF MAN BUT JESUS  NEVER USED

A SON OF MAN, BUT,

THE SON OF MAN.

NOW WHO IS THIS ONLY ONE AND PARTICULAR

SON OF MAN?

Ed J
    Participant

All the scriptures about him being a man are true. He came in the flesh. He served God and man.

But it is also true that he is now in the glory that he had with the Father before the cosmos.

The full revelation of the son of God is not given to everyone.

That’s right T8!

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this
    purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” (1 John 3:8 )

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

We are told that God declared the END from the beginning, that a man would come and execute God’s purpose bringing forth salvation unto eternal life.

Eternal life was even promised by God before the world was. (Titus 1)

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of JESUS Christ (ANOINTED), the Son of God; ….10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon ME, because he hath ANOINTED ME to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Jesus was anointed with the Spirit and SENT to preach the WORD of life which those who would believe the words of this prophet raised up among brethren would be saved. Such is God’s word made true in the flesh of a man to come who would execute God’s purpose. 

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

God’s Son IS the ANOINTED JESUS, WHO WAS SENT upon his anointing, being a Son for he had the Spirit upon him LEADING him in all His ways with the purpose to PREACH to bring souls into eternal life.

Just as the WORD of eternal life was WITH the Father from the beginning, so also from the beginning was the WORD WITH God of an anointed Man who would be sent to give us that WORD of eternal life. 

Jesus himself then became that WORD of Eternal Life that was WITH the Father from the beginning, when he was raised from the dead with his flesh not seeing decay but rather quickened in GLORY, in power, made incorruptible. 

The WORD of LIFE that was WITH the Father from the beginning the people witnessed as having been made true when they saw the resurrected Jesus. Jesus, the son of David, was raised receiving the promised Holy Spirit, being begotten on that day by God, a Son of God according to the Spirit that LEADS him in all his ways. 

This gave those that witnessed his resurrection hope that Ezekiel and Jesus’s words were indeed true, that they would be resurrected as he was resurrected, where they would have a new heart of flesh and God’s Spirit would come upon them, a begetting, where they would be Sons of God as Jesus is a Son of God, having God lead them in all their ways. 

This first begotten of the DEAD of many brethren, IN him was the GLORY of eternal life that had been WITH the Father from the beginning. Nothing would have been made that was made without the GLORY in him that God had promised from the beginning. All things were made by reason of and for him, the man who shed his blood to bring that glory to all. 

Ed J
    Participant

…IN him was the GLORY of eternal life that had been WITH the Father from the beginning. …

Hi Jodi,

You write this but it appears you do not believe your own words ???

Ed J
    Participant

If you are trying to draw our attention to something in your LONG posts, it gets lost in all the colors

Looking at your posts is like staring at a checkerboard – to Convoluted and incoherent to make a point

Ed J
    Participant

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this
    purpose the Son of God was manifested
    , that he might destroy the works of the devil.” (1 John 3:8 )

Hi Jodi,

Here is another simple question…

When was the Son of God was manifested?

Thy to tell me in as few words as possible.
    Because your answers get lost in long essays

Proclaimer
    Participant

But Ed J, that requires being honest. It really does.

Long winded speech and contracts hide the devil in the details.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

I REPEAT:

YOU: A son of man who is LED by the Spirit of God is a son of God.

Now Jodi IN THE ABOVE YOU SAID

A SON OF MAN BUT JESUS  NEVER USED

A SON OF MAN, BUT,

THE SON OF MAN.

NOW WHO IS THIS ONLY ONE AND PARTICULAR

SON OF MAN?

ARE YOU PREOCUPIED TO ANSWER THIS VERY SIMPLE QUESTION?

Viewing 12 posts - 141 through 152 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account