Son of God and son of man

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..Yes I Know that, he can cohabbit or dwell in people, because he is spirit. God has spoken directly through my mouth before, and what he said completely left the person i was speaking to so confounded he couldn’t even respond with what i said, it made a complete fool out of that person, everyone there was amazed at the responce. That was not my responce, because i never even thought of it. IT WAS THE SPIRIT OF GOD SPEAKING THROUGH ME. Remember what Jesus said about not meditating on what to say, when put on trial for his kingdom, that we should not meditate on what we were to answer because it would be given us and it would not be us speaking but holy spirit speaking “through” us.

The same thing applied to Jesus, when he said destory this temple and in three days I (GOD) SHALL RAISE IT UP. That was the Father speaking directly through Jesus’ mouth first person.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

carmel
    Participant

It’s all laid out clearly in scripture Carmel,

Yes for sure, and that’s what I, with the help of the Holy Spirit, hence with GOD’S WISDOM make you aware of what you cannot see with HUMAN WISDOM.

Jodi, you said:

Christ came to us not down from heaven……

Then you also produced immediately following the scripture hereunder!

John 6:I am the living bread WHICH CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN:….

Explain how first you said that CHRIST DID NOT COME FROM HEAVEN then immediately following you produced a scripture which AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL

Jesus Himself declared the OPPOSITE, which is THAT HE, JESUS CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN!

Now here are scriptures which clearly declare that Jesus PRE EXISTED obvious as a spirit, and came down from heaven.

John1:33 And I knew him not; but HE WHO SENT ME to baptize with water, said to me:

In the above John, THE ANGEL OF GOD, DECLARES THAT HE WAS SENT. This is a clear assertion that John existed before he was born as a man,

John 1:15 John bears witness of him, and cries out, saying: This was he of whom I spoke: He that shall come after me, is preferred before me:

BECAUSE HE WAS BEFORE ME.

In the above John, an angel SENT BY God the Father, declared that Jesus was before him, a clear to “THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of man to be. By whom God create ALL.

John1:18 No man has seen God at any time:

THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WHO IS IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER., he has declared him.

John above asserted that JESUS, despite a man on earth, is in the BOSOM of the Father. Now the Father is eternal, and Jesus must also be eternal.

John 3:13 And no man has ascended into heaven,

BUT HE THAT DESCENDED FROM HEAVEN,  the Son of man WHO IS N HEAVEN.

Another affirmation that Jesus both came down from heaven, and also that in that moment in time He was still in heaven, obvious as a spirit in the bosom of the Father. Be aware that Jesus has the faculty to bilocate himself, and double Himself as He seems fit.

John6:29 Jesus answered, and said to them: This is the work of God, that you believe in him

WHOM HE HAS SENT.

Again in the above a clear statement THE JESUS WAS SENT BY THE FATHER.

John6:38 Because I CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, not to do my own will, but the will of him

THAT SENT ME.

John 6:39 Now this is the will of the Father WHO SENT ME:….40And this is the will of my Father

THAT SENT ME:

John 6:42 And they said: Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How then said he, I CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN?

Emphatically clear that Jesus CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN and THAT HE WAS SENT.

John 6:46 Not that any man has seen the Father;

BUT HE WHO IS OF GOD, he has seen the Father.

In the above Jesus made it clear that HE IS OF GOD. Hence pre-existed, eternally with God, since ALL GOD’S ENTITIES ARE ETERNAL AND ONE ESSENCE WITH HIM.

John6:62 If then you shall see the

SON OF MAN ASCEND UP WHERE HE WAS BEFORE?

Again Jesus asserts THAT HE EXISTED BEFORE!

John8:58 Jesus said to them: Amen, amen I say to you, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS MADE, I AM.

Abraham was made by “THE WORD” Jesus as a spirit.

John 9:39  And Jesus said: For judgment, I have COME INTO THE WORLD;

John17: 5 And now glorify you me, O Father, with yourself, with the glory which I had,

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, with you.

It is a clear declaration by Jesus that HE EXISTED BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

John 14:10 Do you not believe,

THAT I AM IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IS IN ME?

JESUS IN THE ABOVE CONFIRMED THAT HE IS ETERNAL WITH THE FATHER

Peace and love in Christ Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

The Holy Spirit that lived in Jesus from the Jordan spoke through him.

Heb 1

God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son…

The Pharisees did not know the voice of God either so they killed the Son.

Listen to what the Spirit says.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Spirit says that many shall depart the faith in the latter days. Some will deny that Jesus is the Christ. It seems that many do. Some outright while others say he is, but their doctrine subtly denies it.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

The Holy Spirit that lived in Jesus from the Jordan spoke through him.

Nick,

Your soul is talking NOT YOU.

Your soul is the voice, and you are the word spoken

The Holy Ghost, not the Holy Spirit,  was Jesus’soul.

Luke 23:46 And Jesus crying out with a loud voice, said: Father, into thy hands I commend MY SPIRIT. And saying this, HE GAVE UP THE GHOST.

IN the above Jesus made a distinction between HIS SPIRIT, and HIS GHOST/ SOUL.

The Holy Ghost is in actual fact Jesus’soul. A SPIRIT EMANATED BY THE FATHER IN THE VERY BEGINNING IN LUCIFER. WHO IN ACTUAL FACT WAS LUCIFER’S MIND/SPIRIT, WHILE “THE WORD” JESUS’ TO BE, THE SON OF MAN TO BE, WAS LUCIFER’S HEART, emanated by the Holy Spirit! LUCIFER REBELLED AND HE LOST BOTH “THE WORD” THE LIFE OF THE PHYSICAL IN HIS HEART, AND THE HOLY GHOST THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT IN HIS MIND, AND BECAME SATAN A SPIRIT WITHOUT A KIND OF EMBODIMENT.

THE FIRST EVER EMBODIMENT SATAN EVENTUALLY OCCUPIED WAS EVE, THE WOMAN. IMMEDIATELY ON HER SIN.

Now “THE WORD” and the Holy Ghost were both born AS  MAN JESUS in His FLESH BODY, THE SON OF MAN, and  HIS SOUL AS SON OF GOD, respectively, simply to eliminate Satan from humanity. Thus both of them ON THE CROSS, SON OF MAN/SON OF GOD, UNITED and GLORIFIED  TWO IN ONE SPIRIT!

THE SPIRIT OF THE SON

JESUS CHRIST

Galatians 4:6 And because you are sons, God has sent THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON into your hearts, crying: Abba, Father.

Peace and love in Christ Jesus.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You say that the WORD is definitely Jesus.

Jesus was conceived and born of Mary yet you say he was in the beginning with God.

YES NICK, JESUS, IS “THE WORD”  MADE FLESH HENCE , HE HAD TO BE BORN IN FLESH NO?

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Heb 13.8

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ, yesterday, and today; and the same for ever.

YESTERDAY, IS A CLEAR REFERENCE OF THE PAST WHEN JESUS THOUGH A SPIRIT WAS ,”THE WORD” OF GOD, WAS WITH GOD, AND WAS GOD. TODAY AND FOREVER IS A REFERENCE THAT  IT REMAINS ETERNALLY AS “THE WORD” OF GOD, AN INFINITESIMAL SPIRIT,  BOTH AS THE LIFE SOURCE AND SUSTAINER OF ALL, THE SOURCE, ENGRAFTED IN ALL KINDS OF HEARTS IN ORDER TO SPEAK TO ALL CREATURES, THOUGH NOT ALL CREATURES HEAR HIM LIKE SATAN, AND TO PERFECT ALL THE IMPERFECT THROUGH THEIR OWN STUBBORNESS WILL.

Luke 4:3 And the devil said to him: If you be the Son of God, say to this stone that it be made bread. 4And Jesus answered him: It is written, that Man lives not by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Satan believed that he was the source of the world, and the sustainer of it through sin. Now in the above Satan said to Jesus that HUMANS LIVE ON BREAD, AND ACCORDING TO SATAN BREAD was his ESSENCE, CONSEQUENTLY HUMANS LIVE THROUGH HIM, SINCE HE WAS IN THAT MOMENT IN TIME THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD.GOD OF THE WORLD. The fact that Jesus IN THE LAST SUPPER made it clear to Satan that from that moment on

THE BREAD IS JESUS’BODY.

NOW JESUS REMINDED SATAN AND SAID THAT MAN DOES NOT LIVE ON BREAD “ALONE” BUT BY EVERY WORD OF GOD. THIS MEANS WHETHER SATAN GOT IT OR NOT, THAT WHILE HUMANS EAT BREAD, THEY DON’T JUST EAT BREAD ALONE, BUT THEY ALSO EAT “THE WORD” OF GOD. JESUS. THE SON OF MAN. WHO IS SEALED ETERNALLY IN THE PROCESS OF CREATION.

JOHN 6:27 Labour not for the FOOD which perishes but for that which endures unto life everlasting, which the SON OF MAN will give you. For him has God, the Father,

SEALED.

In the same way, AS BREAD IS NOT JUST BREAD ALONE,

Satan was not JUST SATAN ALONE ALL BY HIMSELF, AUTONOMOUS AS HE BELIEVED HE WAS, BUT ALSO “THE WORD” OF GOD HIDDEN, BURIED, SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD IN SATAN’S HEART AS HIS LIFE SOURCE FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH, WHICH WAS REVEALED ON THE CROSS.

Peace and love in Christ Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi carmel,

Private interpretations with no attempt to find scriptural support for your fanciful notions.

gnosticism

carmel
    Participant

Hi carmel,

Private interpretations with no attempt to find scriptural support for your fanciful notions.

gnosticism

Nick,

All what I wrote are scripturally supported!

Just pick one verse which in your opinion is not scriptural and I will load you with scriptures!

I am waiting !

Please back up nyour argument with scriptures otherwise MINE STANDS!

Peace and Love in Christ Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You know the thoughts of Satan?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

No interpretation as you say. Just belive in the messiah.

Amen!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Did you doubt that the Lord, the Saviour, the Messiah was born?

It was prophesied.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Another false accusation Nick. You must stop this for your own sake. I am secure enough in my relationship with God to not take you seriously. But what about the principle of sowing and reaping?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Surely you believe in the prophetic word?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

The prophetic word is like a light shining in a dark place till the morning star rises in your heart.

Believe in it.

Make sure the light in you is not darkness, for O how deep that darkness can be.

Proclaimer
    Participant

How deep?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,

Ask The Spirit.

Matt6.23

Proclaimer
    Participant

Nick is not going to change me thinks. Not sure this is going to accomplish anything continuing this dialogue. Scripture is used to correct for sure, but it would be nice to have a civil conversation without focusing on one person all the time.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Civil?

I offer you scripture and you question it with

’HOW DEEP’

?

Check with the AUTHOR of scripture.

And show HIM some RESPECT.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I offer you scripture and you question it with
    ’HOW DEEP’

But I’ve lost count of the scriptures you ignore like this:

Today in the City of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

And others such as:

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Or this one:

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

And this one:

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things…

I’m fact it seems many scriptures that talk directly of who he is, like this one:

I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Just for good measure, I might as well add this one:

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Actually that last one ties in beautifully with this one:

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

There are many more too. That’s a lot of scriptures you never quote. I wonder why that is. Could it be that they contradict one’s own teaching about Jesus Christ? We are left to wonder.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

Jesus was anointed at his birth with myrrh was He not (think of the three wise men/magi)? Myrrh is an oil for death and mourning. The Christ was born to die. To die for our sins..

Today in the City of David a Savior has been born to you. He is Christ the Lord!

The Messiah . God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account