NZ's Darkest Day

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

T8,

If I bore false witness (to you), then I apologize.

Please be careful of at least one member of your site…..

You’re bearing false witness again

Ed J
    Participant

Please be careful of at least one member of your site…..

Miia,

I remember when you used to confide in me by PM on many
    things that you would not dare speak in a open public forum
    What happened to you? How did you loose your trust in me?

Miia
    Participant

T8 said:

While this makes the news all over the world, it is also true that Christians are slaughtered every week in countries like Nigeria and the world turns a blind eye.

Fair enough, but why only mention Christians being slaughtered and the world turning a blind eye? Muslims are also slaughtered and the same thing can be said.

T8 said:

I also think one of the reasons we see attacks like this is because people are not allowed to talk about things they are worried about without being called racist, so it drives some crazy people and to take unspeakable action because there is no debate or outlet for their feelings.

Didn’t the guy vent on the Internet before this happened?

I agree racism should be discussed freely and without fear. Not on the Internet though, best face to face. I think Jacinda Ardern mentioned this (I haven’t seen the news today, just finished work).

T8 said:

I am not confident that the world my kids will be adults in will be that great.

There’s a saying I like by L.R Knost.

“It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.”

I totally agree with that.

Miia
    Participant

T8 said:

You know Mila, some years ago, God brought Muslim friends into my life. Mostly from Iran. I spent a lot of time with one guy in particular and he invited me to meet the community on a number of occasions. This Iranian friend of mine told me straight. When he came to NZ, he could see immediately that God had blessed New Zealand more than Iran. He was perplexed. He eventually accepted that Jesus was his messiah. I have lost touch with him now and often wonder where he is.

One time he invited me for dinner at his friends place. We enjoyed a meal and they were talking about God. They seriously had their doubts about Islam. One of the guys said that Mohammed knew how to get people hooked into his religion by promising virgins in Heaven when you die. He said that it was obviously catering to the carnal nature of men. It made me realize that many are brought up Muslims in the same way many in New Zealand are Catholic. It is part of their culture, but not necessarily part of what they really believe.

I should mention that my friend wanted to become a Christian, but he just couldn’t accept that God was a Trinity. When he met me, we did bible studies on the subject. Eventually he was convinced that the bible taught that Jesus was the messiah and not God and he decided to follow Jesus Christ. It was amazing. Once he was free of forced religious dogma, he saw the message in the Bible and really gelled with it and believed it.

That’s awesome T8.

Miia
    Participant

Miia,

Is that some kind of a threat??

Miia
    Participant

Ed J said:

You’re bearing false witness again

Am I?
    Have you not for about 8 years, said that Muslims worship Satan etc etc etc?

I am SO TIRED of hearing that crap. It’s hateful.

Ed J
    Participant

Have you not for about 8 years, said that Muslims worship Satan etc etc etc?

Hi Miia

I never said that once

Ed J
    Participant

Miia,

Is that some kind of a threat??

No

I was wondering how you lost your trust in me

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Miia,

Do you believe Muhammad was a false prophet?
    “Yes” or “No”

Miia
    Participant

Ed J, you deny saying Muslims worship Satan and I’m bearing false witness?

I’ve spent FIVE MINUTES and already found three examples. I’m not going to waste time searching for more.

Ed J said:

‘al-Lah’ is instead the fallen angel Lucifer (also called satan)

Ed J said:

islam does not SERVE The GOD of ISRAEL
    islam SERVES the fallen angel Lucifer

Ed J said:

Islam and Satan…
    Enjoy!

https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/666/

https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/you-do-not-own-the-god-of-isarael/

https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/kingdom-of-the-antichrist/

https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/the-red-dragon/

Miia
    Participant

Miia
    Participant

Miia
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

see I didn’t say muslims like I told you I didn’t

Ed J
    Participant

please answer…

Do you believe Muhammad was a false prophet?
    “Yes” or “No”

Miia
    Participant

Ed J,

When you say ‘Islam’ you are also saying ‘Muslims’.

When you say ‘Christianity’ you are also saying ‘Christians’.

If I switched your words to say instead ‘Christianity does not serve the God of Israel, Christianity serves the fallen angel Lucifer” then you are also saying Christians do not serve the God of Israel, Christians serve the fallen angel Lucifer.’

Why play stupid?

I’m sorry but this is a waste of time I have better things to do. I’ve wasted enough time already debating endlessly with you.

Goodbye. I’m done here.

Proclaimer
    Participant

YHWH has a son, Jesus Christ.

Allah doesn’t have a son.

And angels can’t reproduce as far as I know.

Denying the Father and the Son is said to be how we recognise the or an Antichrist.

Draw your own conclusions then from any religion or teaching that denies the Father and the Son as one of its pillars.

Being a good person doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything to make people feel better about themselves.

Being a good person means you love people, but it also means you love the truth and respect truth. There is a balance here and wisdom is needed.

Being good means you will not give credence to lies or say that a lie is good.

Love is good. But evil people love evil. It is what you love that matters.

And yes, you can love a person despite what they believe in or what their character is like. Be merciful like God.

The world is full of lies. Those who are called out of this world are not part of the world and they will be persecuted because of this. They will be called bigots and all kinds of other names under the sun, but they stand strong in the truth and in love because they love God and not the world.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Miia
    Participant

Author unknown-

“A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, a Pagan and an Atheist all walk into a coffee shop

and they talk, laugh, drink coffee and become good friends. It’s not a joke. It’s what happens when you’re not an asshole.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

That is true. If we belong to God we will love people. We don’t have to love ideologies and often we should shun them, but people yes, they are what’s important.

Miia
    Participant

Totally.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account