• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

People simply make up things besides where in the bible does it say that 666 is a BAD NUMBER it simply says the clue to knowing who the beast is

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    Revelation 13:17-18

also look:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Revelation 13:16-18

1 Kings 10:14 (King James Version)

14Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

Law of first mention suggests that it should be studied with this verse in mind

shimmer
    Participant

We were talking of this not long ago [my Mother and I],

From what I understand, Solomon was the wisest man there was, he was provided special wisdom from God but He used it the wrong way, He disobeyed God and instead did what He wished, He increased His wives and riches, He grew too proud, His image before Men became more eminent than His obedience to God. His Heart turned away,

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ July 30 2010,21:21)
    We were talking of this not long ago [my Mother and I],

From what I understand, Solomon was the wisest man there was, he was provided special wisdom from God but He used it the wrong way, He disobeyed God and instead did what He wished, He increased His wives and riches, He grew too proud, His image before Men became more eminent than His obedience to God. His Heart turned away,

Greetings Shimmer….Ah Yes !! I have read the King many times over and Solomon was indeed blessed and was a lover of women….He left us with a very profound observation…”All is vanity so saith the King”…..He was actually quite bored with his life but,as his father ( David) found favor with the Eternal inspite of his transgressions so did he…After all they are the same as we are….far from perfection…

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Also Click Here <– Click Here for more on this

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

I really don't understand why people would invest so much time trying to create a lie when the truth is so much easier
    do you think if I put a post showing a Christian group that celebrate 666 that it would mean anything in the context of general Christianity?

Look:

http://www.cegenglish.com/index.p&#8230;.emid=27

Now do you believe that this man is Jesus Christ and that 666 is also his number?

Yes ED we can find videos and web sites that say almost anything but where is your truth?

shimmer
    Participant

Hi. So there must be a connection with these things, image; money; pride; I wouldn't mind looking into it more.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 01 2010,20:16)
    Hi. So there must be a connection with these things, image; money; pride; I wouldn't mind looking into it more.

Hi Shimmer,

YHVH of “The Bible” calls the riches of this world (money, wealth) 'mammon'. (Mathew 6:24 / Luke 16:13)
    BD mentions money as an attempt try to take the 'heat' away from the 'book of fraud'(quran or 666).

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
    or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God(YHVH) and mammon.
    Matt.6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
    or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
    1 Tm.6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after,
    they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2010,09:04)
    I really don't understand why people would invest so much time trying to create a lie when the truth is so much easier
    do you think if I put a post showing a Christian group that celebrate 666 that it would mean anything in the context of general Christianity?

Look:

Now do you believe that this man is Jesus Christ and that 666 is also his number?

Yes ED we can find videos and web sites that say almost anything but where is your truth?

Lol

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 02 2010,20:55)

Look:

Lol

Hi SF,

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

God bless

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 02 2010,15:47)

Look:

Lol

Hi SF,

God bless

and?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Aug. 03 2010,05:15)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 02 2010,15:47)

Look:

Lol

Hi SF,

God bless

and?

HI SF,

BD's Post is a only a distraction.

God bless
    Ed J

Participant

Hi:

Jesus died between two thieves.  Jacob and Esau.  Those under the law of God and those who sold their birthrite for an occasion to the flesh.  They rejected their rite to be born again and reconciled to God.  They will have the mark of the beast, that is they will serve him, or they will have his name, that is his character or they will have the number of his name, Anti-Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Ed J
    Participant

Islam and Satan…

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hey let's do wild speculation!

The Number of the Beast – 666
    A meaning of the number 666, according to Futurist Christian eschatology may be that the number 666 would be a significant number that all currency would be based upon. Exact interpretations of this vary widely, and many refer to nascent technologies. For example:

Some Christians interpret the mark as a requirement for all commerce to mean that the mark might actually be an object with the function of a credit card (e.g. implanted RFID tags).[55]
    Terry Watkins supposes the mark to be a microchip and/or a tattooed barcode on the human body.[56]
    David Webber and Noah Hutchings suggested similar theories in their book Computers and the Beast of Revelation (1986) and Hutchings and co-author Larry Spargamino arroused more fears about such technology with their 1998 book Y2K=666?.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

bodhitharta
    Participant

Let's Wildly speculate!!!

Gary D. Blevins, 666 The Final Warning!, 1990

I personally believe that the MARK will be either an invisible laser tattoo (they are in the skin) or a micro chip, which will be placed under the skin having the Uniform Product Code (UPC). This MARK, a type of bar code in the skin or on the micro chip, would be scanned at the point of trade. . .

MARK: The UPC code [barcode] with needed information on each person.
    NAME OF THE BEAST: This, I believe, will be a name with six letters in each name invisibly coded into the laser tattoo or micro chip. A computer could pick this up as 'six digits' in each name. For example, Ronald Wilson Reagan!
    NUMBER OF HIS NAME: The number 666 invisibly coded into the laser tattoo or micro chip and placed on each person in the form of the UPC [barcode] 'mark'. (Gary D. Blevins, 666 The Final Warning!, 1990, pp. 204, 205)

——————————————————————————–

Roy L. Branson, Jr., The End of the World, 1989

Instead of social security cards and credit cards, the number will be printed in the forehead or hand so that all who receive it will carry it at all times. Using modern technology, it will be a method to eliminate losing such cards or having them stolen or duplicated.
    Just how will the number be imprinted? Will it consist only of the numbers 666? We do not know for certain, but it is possible a small computer chip will be embedded under the flesh, or even into the bone of the forehead of hand. That kind of technology is already in place. Another method may be used, but the results will be the same — instant identity, and little or no likelihood of counterfeiting or reproducing. I suspect the numbers 666 will be a prefix followed by other numbers, but I do not know. (Roy L. Branson, Jr., The End of the World, 1989, p.78)

Tal Brooke, When the World Will Be As One, 1989

Yet the apostle John describes a reality that has only recently come into focus: global banking, laser scanning, and the universal bar code. . . It is a tiny step to go from using a Visa card or a bank card on the Plus System and other ATM machines, in which the electronic strip is attached to the card, to putting that same strip of information on the human body so that it can be laser scanned. This has already been done with laser tattoos and implanted microchips. . . Again, what better descriptive term could John have found in the ancient world than “the mark,” which would enable every citizen to buy or sell who had it? (Tal Brooke, When the World Will Be As One, 1989, pp. 229, 230)

Arthur H. Brown, Europe After Democracy, 1993

Europeans believe that the monetary system called ECU (European Currency Unit), now in place, will serve as the medium of commercial exchange and trade. However, the Bible reveals that a mark (or the symbolic number 666) on the right hand or forehead will replace the ECU and become the mandatory currency expression necessary to conduct trade and commerce in much of the world. Those refusing to accept this mark will be killed. (Arthur H. Brown, Europe After Democracy, 1993, pp. 138,139)

Dr. Gary G. Cohen, cited in Satan's Mark Exposed, Salem Kirban, 1978

What will be his mark?. . . It appears that it will be some sort of credit card number and loyalty badge combined into one. Possibly it may be a tattoo invisible to the naked eye but visible upon some type of light-beam scan. It will, however, in its numerical aspect have some logo type connection with the number 666, or a code based on these digits, which will be related directly to the name of the Antichrist. (Dr. Gary G. Cohen, cited in Satan's Mark Exposed, Salem Kirban, 1978, p.131)

http://www.av1611.org/666/opinion.html

bodhitharta
    Participant

Pastor with 666 tattoo claims to be divine
    FOLLOWERS

Share this on:Mixx Facebook Twitter Digg delicious reddit MySpace StumbleUpon LinkedIn February 16, 2007|By John Zarrella and Patrick Oppmann CNN

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda says he is God, and his followers believe him.The minister has the number 666 tattooed on his arm.

But Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda is not your typical minister. De Jesus, or “Daddy” as his thousands of followers call him, does not merely pray to God: He says he is God.

“The spirit that is in me is the same spirit that was in Jesus of Nazareth,” de Jesus says.

De Jesus' claims of divinity have angered Christian leaders, who say he is a fake. Religious experts say he may be something much more dangerous, a cult leader who really believes he is God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

More speculation!!!

bodhitharta
    Participant

ENOUGH, The beast in revelation is the political system, all mythical beasts in the bible are represented by political systems and world powers, it's all over Daniel. 6 is one number short of prefection so 6 times 3 might represent gross imperfection. I saw a picture inside the U.N. behind the heads where 3 giant 6's on banners. Coindence ???

Stu
    Participant

I saw some numbers behind this used car dealer. I think they might be the number of the beast. Or the cost of a Subaru Gullible.

Do any of you guys have a biblical perspective on this more pressing issue?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account