NZ's Darkest Day

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene

You said:  The word in simple terms  means  anti (against) christo’s  (anointed ) another words,  those That believe Jesus  did not “have” to be, anointed by GOD, inorder to be the MESSIAH OF GOD. 

Me: Gene has nothing to dowith if Jesus Christ was Anointed or not.

What is the spirit of the Antichrist? “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.” 1 John 4:1-3.

“Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God.”Consequently, the spirit that does not confess this is the spirit of Antichrist.

You like to change scripture to how you believe, that Jesus Christ is just a man. YoudonYou believe that the Messiah came in the flesh, CHRIST, the Anointed.

God bless

Anthony
    Participant

Gene

You don’t believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, the Messiah, the Anointed One.

God bless 🙏

Ed J
    Participant

Be sensible people. No one is saying Muslims are Antichrist, but that Islam is.

Hi T8,

islam is ‘the spirit of antichrist’
    Thank you for spelling it out,
    Miia doesn’t seem to get it.

Ed J
    Participant

And I have maintained that the beast ‘might be’ the internet www /666 which you are a part of, but you always insisted that Hebrew has no w, even though ancient Hebrew does.

No Miia,

Ancient Hebrew doesn’t a “W” sound either.
    And God is not against the internet either.

“Come now, and let us reason together,
    saith the LORD” (Isaiah 1:18)

Miia
    Participant

Ed, you act like you know everything and are so correct. Ancient Hebrew had a W and a W sound, whether you like the fact or not. And that is represented by 6.

Anyone with common sense would know the beast of Revelation is not Islam.

The beast is probably the entire world system itself, and the image of the beast is the TV and Internet. So simple.

I mean since when did Islam promote drunkenness, sexual immortality, sorcery, theiving and whatever else?

Wake up.

Miia
    Participant

Both of you.

Miia
    Participant

And if you want to get further into that there’s America’s ability to use technology in the form of holograms. Why not create the return of Jesus, say to win the next war?

Miia
    Participant

No t8 you are quite right. This world will never be ideal and perfect until the true Christ returns. And when he returns there will be nothing left.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..where do you even get the idea that I don’t believe the “flesh man”,  Jesus was not anointed by God,  accusing me of not believing flesh man Jesus was anointed is a flat out lie.

You are  the one saying that the “man” Jesus  was already anointed at berth but are unable to tell us why he needed to be anointed twice, as you claim he was, not me.  I believe he was anointed once by GOD when he recieved the holy spirit, at the Jordan river,  when he was a full grown “flesh” man,  to say I have ever said any different makes you out to be a liar.

The word Antichrist means just as it says , anti-christo’s,  against the “flesh” anointing of Jesus,  nothing more and nothing less.  You can produce a single scripture that says that antichrist is a religion, a single person, or a beast power of any kind. All false speculations produced by false prophets like you. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Edj…..where do you even get the idea that I don’t believe the “flesh man”, Jesus was not anointed by God, accusing me of not believing flesh man Jesus was anointed is a flat out lie.

Hi Gene,

Are you bearing false witness against me again?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj….So you say Jesus was anointed “twice,”  why?,  did the first one not work?, or ARE YOU TRYING TO SUPPORT A BELIF OF HIS “PREXISTENCE”?   AND YOU ARE A LIAR,  IF YOU, Say,  I DON’T BEIEVE THE flesh and blood Man Jesus was anointed once only at the Jordan river.  

I don’t believe in a dual anointing process,  that’s your false teaching, not mine .

I would like to know when and where he was anointed the first time, there is no scripture account of it, So, please enlighten us, if you can.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene

You said: ARE YOU TRYING TO SUPPORT A BELIF OF HIS “PREXISTENCE”? 

Me: yes. Are you still trying to make out that He wasn’t? Was He just a man Gene. Ask God to take the blinders off your eyes. Ask Him to help you Gene the Spirit of truth will show you If God takes the blinders off  your eyes, if not, you’ll just have to wait. Till then you still have your on doctrines.

God bless .                              ps don’t forget to Ask.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony……as regarding The man Jesus, yes he was just like “all”  mankind, in “every” way,   he had to be inorder to become the savior of man,  so we could be forgiven our sins. he came into his first and  “only” existence  as a human,  exactly like we do, he was born exactly as we are.  He was in God plan from the beginning and so were we, in FACT EXACTLY AS WE WERE. 

You people have taken the Son of man, and changed the “image” of him into a GOD,  you make him “different” then the rest of humanity.  The only thing different about him is he did not sin, and THE SPIRIT OF GOD WAS ON HIM, after he was 30 years old, and he “as” Moses , was used by GOD,  theirs and our God’s will.  And our God,  sent them out, to do his will, and backed Jesus up with sign and mircales,  just as he did Moses and  all the other prophets and the deciples also.  Why do you people spend so much time trying  to make JESUS out to be  different then the rest of his brother and sisters ? You do not see the perfection of God the Father in humanity through  a fellow human being,  You are fulfilling the very will of Satan the devil and don’t even realize it.  

All “true” believers have “only” one God, not two or three  GODS, like false ‘christanity” teaches.  The Jesus you people preach is not the true Jesus . You stand in  the “wide” way that leads to destruction, that the “many” go in.  Seek the “narrow gate” the “straight way” that leads to life, that “Few” find.  It starts with knowing who the true JESUS IS,  he is not the Jesus you people are preaching.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Edj…..where do you even get the idea that I don’t believe the “flesh man”, Jesus was not anointed by God, accusing me of not believing flesh man Jesus was anointed is a flat out lie.

Hi Gene,

Are you bearing false witness against me again?

Edj….YOU ARE A LIAR, IF YOU, Say, I DON’T BEIEVE THE flesh and blood Man Jesus was anointed once only at the Jordan river.

Hi Gene,

Instead of apologizing for being wrong,
    Are you now trying to change your words
    in an an attempt to sweep under the rug
    you bearing false witness against me?

First apologizing for being wrong.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Please show where  I ever apologized for saying JESUS WAS A MAN WHO WAS BAPTIZED only once, AS A FULL GROWN MAN. DON’T come here  and make it like I ever apologized for saying  that.  Your the one who teaches  two baptizms of Jesus not me. Thats your false teachings not mine,  you very good at twisting up what we say.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Miia…..I think you are right the Beast is this entire world operating system, and we are in the  Fifth Bablyonian  system now, this system will be wounded  with a deadly wound, at the return of Jesus,  who will set up the Sixth, world ruling kingdom, but at the time of the end of the thousand year rule  of Jesus and the Saint’s.

The wounded inflected  by the Sixth Kingdom  of Jesus and the Saint’s,  on the Fifth kingdom of Bablyon  will  be healed,  and will rise again, that’s the Seventh kingdom which  is a revived kingdom of Babylon,  and the Seventh world rulling kingdom on the earth, and Satan will asend out of the bottomless pit and combine with it himself  being the Eight , which is part of the Seventh and they shall make war with the Jesus and the Saint’s  and  the nation’s are gathered together and come against Jesus and the Saint’s at Jerusalem,  fire will come down from God, out of heaven and destory them.  Then shall the Father himself come and rule forever on this earth with Jesus and the Saint’s.

This is it in a nut shell Miia. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

We are already told that the Beast is certain kingdoms / kings that came out of the Great Sea. That sea is the Mediterranean. It doesn’t suddenly become Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Media-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Internet. And the Beast was alive an well back in the time of the Roman Empire. Would that be the abacus?

Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come;

and the iron mixing with clay? How does that relate to the Internet?

You saw the iron mixed with clay–the peoples will mix with one another but will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with fired clay.

If the Internet is in prophecy, then I would put it as the Image of the Beast, after all, the Internet is an image created by us. But even then, it would probably be a specific Internet technology IMO. Of course the Internet may not be anything related to the Beast and be more about the spreading of knowledge described as an end-time sign. I do admit that the Internet does reflect all of humanities ideas and ideologies, so it is an image of humanity itself. But it is also a very useful tool. Just as the Gutenberg printing machine revolutionized bible distribution, so the Internet is the next level of distribution and helping the whole Earth to hear the gospel. Like a knife, it is not evil in itself, evil instead comes from the human heart and some espouse evil through the Internet, but others do good things.

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene

The Father and the Son (the Word)= one God.  Gene as far as Jesus Christ being, just a man, it’s a false doctrine.

God bless

Miia
    Participant

@t8 I didn’t mean the internet was the beast, that was a mistake. I meant The beast is probably the entire world system itself, and the image of the beast is the TV and Internet.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Fair enough. But even then, we are told to avoid the world because it is at enmity with God. Why does the term ‘world’ need another term called ‘beast’?

Further, the Bible already decodes the Beast for us. They are kings who have kingdoms. There will be seven kingdoms that rise out of the Mediterranean. There will also be an eighth which will rise out of the seven or seventh. The mystery is not what it is, but who it is, that is the king or the last kingdom/s not mentioned.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account