JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,201 through 25,220 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi DT,

You: I said “worship” not “honor”; these are two distinct words, one show reverent devotion and the other is high respect. This verse you quote is a little troubling for me since is says to merely “honor” God; no, what God deserves is our complete devotion

In Matt 4:10 and Luke 4:8 Jesus says, “You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve.” Yet you say, “I worship both God and His Son Jesus Christ.” Guess the question would be,

should you be worshiping both?

YOU CAN DO SO, THANKS TO JESUS AND HIS TANGIBLE TASKS ON EARTH FOR THE SAKE OF THE FATHER BUT

Me: THERE’S NO NEED TO!

For the simple reason, that whatever you do to the Son you’ll be doing it to the Father also and vice versa!

As simple as that!

No Father no Son!

No son no Father!

ONLY THE SON MANIFESTED GOD ALMIGHTY ON EARTH!

THE FACT THAT JESUS IS THE TRUTH FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT ON EARTH UNLESS ANYTHING IS MANIFESTED TANGIBLY  COULD NOT BE  TRUE. THUS JESUS DID IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE FATHER!

THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO DO THAT AT ALL!

AND HE WILL NEVER BE UNLESS IN THE EMBODIMENT OF JESUS CHRIST,

WHEN GOD WOULD BE ALL IN ALL! AGAIN:

AS JESUS CHRIST!

THE MIGHTY GOD AND THE FATHER OF THE NEW WORLD TO COME!

Isaiah 9:6

Read THE TRUTH please:

John: 30 I and the Father are one.

John14:7 If you had known me,

you would without doubt have known my Father also:

and from henceforth you shall know him,

and you have seen him.

8Philip saith to him: Lord, shew us the Father, and it is enough for us. 9Jesus saith to him: Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me?

Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also.

How sayest thou, Shew us the Father?

John17:10 And all my things are thine,

and thine are mine;

and I am glorified in them.

Matthew 6:9

Thus therefore shall you pray:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

11Give us this day our supersubstantial bread.

12And forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from evil. Amen.

In the above Jesus simply confirmed that 

AS MUCH AS GOD THE FATHER IS OUR FATHER SPIRITUALLY! 

IN THE KINGDOM OF THE FATHER IN HEAVEN!

JESUS AS GOD THE SON IS ALSO OUR FATHER PHYSICALLY!

IN THE KINGDOM OF THE SON IN THE WORLD TO COME!

ALL GOD’S THINGS, WHICH INCLUDE ADORATION EQUIVALENTLY BELONG TO

THE FATHER AND THE SON! 

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for clearing that up.
    So, it is perfectly okay to worship them both.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: he is not called the “Son of God”

until after the Spirit came to dwell in him (Matthew 4:3)

Me: JESUS WAS CALLED THE SON OF GOD

TWICE BEFORE HE WAS BORN!

Scripture 1:31 Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name Jesus. 

32He shall be great,

and shall be called

the Son of the most High;

and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of David his father; and he shall reign in the house of Jacob for ever. 33And of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34And Mary said to the angel: How shall this be done, because I know not man? 35And the angel answering, said to her: The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee.

And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called

the Son of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

SonofGod…….your post # 945680.  is spot on brother, that’s the way I see also.  The word is God’s expression to his creation, and when we speak it. We are indeed sharing in the word, of God, Just as Jesus did.

peace and love to you and yours SonofGod …………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Notice, 

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I WILL BE his father, and he SHALL BE my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Luke 1:31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and WILL BE called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.

Luke 4:3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.”

Notice how the devil asks him to prove he is the Son of God by using the powers of the Spirit that HE HAD BEEN BEGOTTEN WITH at the river Jordan.

Notice how what Luke says speaks directly to 1 Chronicles 17. According to Luke, a child is going to be born of the house of David, he is GOING TO BE GREAT and he is GOING TO BE CALLED the Son of the Highest and he IS GOING  TO receive an eternal kingdom.

Jesus is great through the words and miracles he performs through being made into God’s Son, through being begotten of the Spirit, the ONLY mortal man to have God’s Spirit abode in him without measure.

Jesus said that a man must be born of water and of the Spirit to enter into the kingdom of God, this was in direct response to Nicodemus telling Jesus that he could not be doing these great works unless God was with him. Jesus himself was a man and he himself was born of water and of the Spirit. This is affirmed as absolute truth as Jesus also said that people would be baptized with the baptism he received and that they would drink of the cup (cup of the One Spirit) that he drinks of but to sit on his right hand or his left in the kingdom is up to the Father. Also affirmed when Jesus said, “Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration (new birth) when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” 

According to 1 Chronicles which Luke directly aligns with, FIRST you have a son of David, a man born of the flesh and THEN he is made into a Son, he is born of the Spirit and then he indeed enters the kingdom of God and we wait for him to sit on his father David’s throne also as was promised unto a son of David.

Also absolute truth is that the Messiah would receive the Spirit to abode in him, the Messiah would be called to righteousness and the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth and the Spirit is life because of righteousness. Jesus was perfected by his suffering on the cross, he could not be held to the penalty of death and when he was resurrected he received the promised Spirit and God said “this day I have begotten you” and this Son of Man was exalted to God’s right hand, entering into God’s house, His kingdom just as promised.

The word is true and this is simple to understand. A man must be born of the Spirit to enter into the kingdom of God because the Spirit causes righteousness and therefore brings forth eternal life. If the Son of Man is sitting at God’s right hand it would only be because he has been born of the Spirit, made into a Son. If the Son of Man has eternal life it would only be because he was born of the Spirit. We are to follow the Son of Man in the New Birth, drink of the cup of the One Spirit that he drinks of, be born of the Spirit, and we get to enter into God’s kingdom where we will see this Son of Man sitting on the throne of his glory.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Me: AGAIN LOADS OF SCRIPTURE BUT YOUR MENTALITY  AND BELIEF ARE ENTIRELY WRONG.

You: Notice how the devil asks him to prove he is the Son of God by using the powers of the Spirit that HE HAD BEEN BEGOTTEN WITH at the river Jordan

The above is a confirmation that you are not SPIRITUALLY MINDED AT ALL!

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, WAS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN HE WAS TEMPTED AT ALL!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THE DEVIL WOULD HAVE BEEN TEMPTING GOD THE FATHER! 

IN THE SAME WAY, EVE WAS, NOT WITHIN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS ADAM WAS DIRECTLY FROM GOD!

THE FACT THAT THE DEVIL HAD NO POWER OVER ADAM!

JESUS WAS ESTABLISHED AS THE SON OF MAN, AND ETERNAL LIFE, EVEN BEFORE THE WORLD WAS,  John 6:62, 3:13! HIDDEN AND UNKNOWN TO THE HEAVENLY HOSTS FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR FREE WILL.

HE CAME ON EARTH AS PROOF THAT AS A HUMAN BEING IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, TANGIBLY SPEAKING,

IS UNIQUE FROM GOD, NOT FROM THE EARTH, AND NOTHING SATANIC IN EVERY SENSE!  John14:30

THE FACT THAT THE DEVIL WANTED TO TEMPT HIM!

IF JESUS WAS OF THE EARTH, THE DEVIL WOULD HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE WITHIN JESUS’ SOUL AND WAS NOT JUSTIFIED AS THE MESSIAH, REDEEMER, OF THE HUMAN RACE, ALL SATANIC IN THEIR FLESH, FROM EVE’S SIN, CONCERNING JESUS’ BIRTH, BORN OF A VIRGIN, WITHOUT A PROPER HUSBAND, LIKE HE WAS IN ALL HUMANS’ SOULS, FROM ADAM’ S SIN, BORN THROUGH FORNICATION,  UP TO THAT MOMENT IN TIME OF JESUS’ BAPTISM!

THE FACT THAT JESUS

FULFILLED ALL JUSTICE!

fulfilled all righteousness, and acquired many brethren, in HIM!

THROUGH HIS BAPTISM!

THIS MEANS, THAT JESUS ON  HIS BAPTISM ERADICATED THE DEVIL FROM HIS NORMAL DOMINION OVER HUMANITY,

PRECISELY IN THE BODY OF JESUS, THE REASON HE WAS BAPTIZED; SIMPLY FOR OUR SAKE,  THE FACT THAT HE WAS PROCEEDED, CAME FORTH, AND SENT FROM THE FATHER.

THUS JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, SIMPLY 

ESTABLISHED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THE PROCESS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD  ALL PERFECT IN JESUS’BODY, JERUSALEM,  IMMEDIATELY:

FIRST ONCE HE WENT DOWN AND CAST THE DEVIL INTO HIS HEADQUARTERS/HELL OR WHATEVER IT MAY HAPPEN TO BE,

FOR THE FIRST-EVER TIME ON EARTH LOCKED AND SUBJECT TO

“THE WORD” made flesh, THE SON OF MAN, JESUS, 

WELL DEPICTED IN

Mark 3:27 No man can enter into the house of a strong man and rob him of his goods,

unless he first bind the strong man,

and then shall he plunder his house.

THEN, AS SOON AS HE CAME OUT OF THE WATER, SIMPLY TO BE DECLARED OFFICIALLY BY HIS FATHER, THAT

HE, GOD THE FATHER, WAS WELL PLEASED BY

JESUS’ UNIQUE TASK  IN HIS FATHER’S BUSINESS ON EARTH, SATANIC,  RIGHT FROM THE AGE OF THIRTEEN, UNDER THE CARNAL LAW OF MOSES, AND IN THE HARSHES SPIRITUAL WARFARE AGAINST SATAN AND CO. NOT POSSIBLE TO BE WON BY ANY HUMAN OF THIS SATANIC WORLD, SUBJECT TO SATAN,  BUT POSSIBLE ONLY THROUGHOUT  JESUS’ HIDDEN EIGHTEEN YEARS, TILL THE VERY  TIME OF HIS BAPTISM, BY WHICH BAPTISM, AS MENTIONED ABOVE;

JESUS ACCOMPLISHED ALL JUSTICE/RIGHTEOUSNESS IN HIM AS A HUMAN BEING NOT OF THE WORLD,

HENCE NOT INDEBTED TO SATAN,

AND THAT JESUS WAS  

THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE FATHER!

I REPEAT; WHEN HE CAME OUT OF THE WATER!

I have not time to check this out I’m afraid!

More to come!

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

The original transcripts were spiritual, pure in God’s truth. Interpretation of a passage can ONLY stand in truth if it aligns with the sum of all scripture. If understanding of a passage is difficult, the answer can always be found directly elsewhere within the bible. To be spiritually minded is to take clear and simple truths given in the bible and apply them directly to other scriptures. Very easy to misinterpret a passage if you are ignorant to the teachings of other passages. 

What spiritually minded is absolutely not, is belief that God intentionally made scripture to be not what it appears to be and then He chooses certain men to be spiritually minded so that they can then tell us what the actual truth is supposed to be.

Spiritually minded is the opposite of that which the imagination of the minds of men create, the likes of ignorant and absurd superstitions, to cleverly constructed deceptive doctrines.

YOU:JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, WAS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN HE WAS TEMPTED AT ALL!

ME: Luke 4:1-2 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……”right on”.   Simple truth, backed up in many scriptures in both, the old and new testaments.    That what I call “the truth”.  Not some man made “mystery religion” that so many false churches preach today. These people try to make it out to be some kinda of “spiritual ” truth they preach, while  it is a Spirit alright, but it is the “SPIRIT OF DELUSION ”  Given them from God , “in order for them to believe a “LIE” , because they received not the love of the truth”.  2Th2 .

peace and love to you and yours Jodi………gene

carmel
    Participant

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: Luke 4:1-2 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, where for forty days he was tempted by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

Me: JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, WAS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN HE WAS TEMPTED AT ALL!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT

THE DEVIL WOULD HAVE BEEN TEMPTING GOD THE FATHER! 

COMMON SENSE Jodi and Gene!

THE DEVIL WAS NEVER READY TO TEMPT JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD!

THE FACT THAT SATAN NEVER BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD!

ONLY AFTER GUDAH KISSED JESUS HE BECAME AWARE OF IT.

Read: Luke 4:3 And the devil said to him:

If thou be the Son of God,…….

THE DEVIL’S JOB IN THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME, FIRST AND FOREMOST, WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO COME OUT OF HELL TO TEMPT AND TEST

A HUMAN BEING IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN!

THE SON OF MAN!

JESUS’HUMAN NATURE!

NOT THE SON OF GOD, JESUS’ DIVINE NATURE IN THE HOLY GHOST, EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

THE FACT THAT JESUS FASTED AND WAS HUNGRY!

IF JESUS WAS UNDER THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT HE WOULDN’T BE IN A POSITION TO FAST AT ALL NEVER MIND BECOMING HUNGRY!

THOUGH THE HUNGER JESUS HAD WAS NOT FOR NORMAL BREAD, BUT

SPIRITUAL BREAD, SOULS! John4:32

WHO UP TO THAT MOMENT IN TIME WERE UNDER SATAN’S DOMINION.

IT IS PURE NONSENSE TO BELIEVE THAT THE DEVIL KNEW AND TEMPTED THE SON OF GOD, JESUS’DIVINE NATURE, IN THE HOLY GHOST, AND IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT.

I REPEAT: HE TEMPTED

THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’HUMAN NATURE!

SATAN WAS MORE THAN CONVINCED THAT NO HUMAN BEING COULD BE BORN SINLESS AND ACHIEVE REDEMPTION FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE SINCE THEY WERE

ALL INDEBTED TO HIM THROUGH THE SIN IN THE GARDEN AND THE EVENTUAL SEXUAL  ACT!

Psalm:49:7 No brother can redeem, nor shall man redeem: he shall not give to God his ransom,

ALSO, SATAN WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT  SOMEHOW, HE HAD INTERMINGLED HIS SPIRIT WITH JESUS’ GENEALOGY/CONCEPTION!

You: Luke 4:1-2 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and

was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Jodi and in this case Gene, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT JESUS WAS IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT WHEN HE WENT INTO THE WILDERNESS?

JESUS WAS ONLY LED BY THE SPIRIT!

IT IS ONLY YOUR CORRUPTED MENTALITY!

Now read please:

Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the power of the spirit, into Galilee,……

THE ABOVE VERSE CLEARLY SAYS THAT JESUS, ONLY AFTER HE LEFT THE DESERT WAS IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….If you don’t know that Jesus received the Spirit “after he was baptized”,  by John at the Jordan river, and “then” was sent out into the wilderness “by the Spirit,” where he was tested for forty days and nights,  then you are not even a Novice yet, when it come to knowing what the scriptures actually say. That’s all you do is muddy the waters of truth here, IMO.

peace and love to you and yours Carmel……….gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You: Carmel…….If you don’t know that Jesus received the Spirit “after he was baptized”,  by John at the Jordan river, and “then” was sent out into the wilderness “by the Spirit,” where he was tested for forty days and nights,  then you are not even a Novice yet, when it come to knowing what the scriptures actually say. That’s all you do is muddy the waters of truth here, IMO.

Me: Gene, IT’S  NO USE TALKING NONSENSE JUST

PRODUCE THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT JESUS 

WAS IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT WHEN HE WENT INTO THE WILDERNESS.

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, WAS ONLY LED BY THE SPIRIT INTO THE WILDERNESS, SIMPLY TO BE TESTED BY SATAN, AND JUSTIFY HIMSELF THAT HE A UNIQUE HUMAN BEING ON EARTH, WAS IN TRUTH THE MESSIAH, PROVIDED THAT JESUS WAS NOT IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT!

SATAN’S POINT WAS THAT THE MESSIAH WOULD NOT BE EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT AND FULFILL HIS MISSION, UNLESS FIRST AND BEFORE HE TESTED HIM. THE ONLY WAY FOR JESUS TO BE JUSTIFIED AS THE MESSIAH. THEN IMMEDIATELY JESUS LEFT THE DESERT HE WAS BACK IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT JUSTIFIED AS THE MESSIAH AND READY FOR HIS PUBLIC LIFE IN THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER! AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

THAT WAS THE  ONLY WAY OUT  AND HOPE FOR SATAN TO PROVE THAT JESUS WAS NOT THE MESSIAH.

SATAN WOULDN’T HAVE ACCEPTED AT ALL TO TEST THE MESSIAH EMPOWERED BY THE SPIRIT BEFORE HE TESTED HIM, AND JESUS AS A HUMAN BEING COULD IN NO WAY ESTABLISH HIMSELF AS THE MESSIAH UNLESS TESTED BY SATAN.

IT IS ONLY YOUR CORRUPTED MENTALITY TO THINK OTHERWISE!

AFTER THE TEST, SATAN HAD TO RETURN TO HIS HEADQUARTERS LOCKED, MAKE ROOM FOR JESUS TO FULFILL HIS MISSION, AND SUBJECT ONLY TO JESUS/GOD ON EARTH TO COME OUT AGAIN. 

Now read AGAIN please:

Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT, into Galilee,……

THE ABOVE VERSE CLEARLY SAYS THAT JESUS,  WAS IN THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT ONLY AFTER HE LEFT THE DESERT.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@ Carmel

Hi Carmel,

You: THE FACT THAT SATAN NEVER BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD!

Me: Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: What spiritually minded is absolutely not, is the belief that God intentionally made scripture to be not what it appears to be and then He chooses certain men to be spiritually minded so that they can then tell us what the actual truth is supposed to be.

Now Jodi, let’s see if what you said above is THE TRUTH!!!

Luke 4:3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.”

You: Notice how the devil asks him to prove he is the Son of God by using the powers of the Spirit that HE HAD BEEN BEGOTTEN WITH at the river Jordan.

Me: Now read again Jodi, what I said in my post the one before the last, referring to your statement above:

Me: The above is a confirmation that you are not

SPIRITUALLY MINDED AT ALL!

Attention please Jodi,  I already made clear in my post to Gene, that what you said above is NOT THE TRUTH, AS THE DEVIL NEVER ASKED JESUS TO PROVE HIMSELF THAT HE IS THE SON OF GOD BY USING THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT

AND TURN THE STONE INTO BREAD,  AS YOU FALSELY SAID AND BELIEVE!

CONVINCED THAT JESUS WAS A MERE MAN, SUBJECT TO HIM, AND HIS TASK WAS TO MAKE JESUS FALL! 

Now let’s read verse 2 of this particular caption:

Luke 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended,

he afterward hungered.

Now, HUMBLY SPEAKING, GUIDED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WITH A SPIRITUAL MIND, AND NOTHING AT ALL  BY MY WISDOM,  I am going to ask you a question which I expect an answer from you also subject to YOUR SPIRITUAL MIND.

WHAT DID THE DEVIL MEAN WHEN HE ASKED JESUS TO TURN THE STONE INTO BREAD?

IF SATAN WAS CONVINCED THAT JESUS WAS A MERE MAN, WASN’T HE ALSO CONVINCED THAT JESUS WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO PERFORM SUCH POWERFUL DEED? HE WAS NO?

SO WHAT DID HE MEAN REALLY, WITH THAT KIND OF EXTRAORDINARY STATEMENT?

You: What spiritually minded is absolutely not, is the belief that God intentionally made scripture to be not what it appears to be and then He chooses certain men to be spiritually minded so that they can then tell us what the actual truth is supposed to be.

Me: fine Jodi,

IT’S YOUR TURN NOW TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE?

JUST TO GIVE YOU A HINT,

SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING, REFLECT PLEASE:

ON THE STONE AND THE BREAD!

AND ALSO ON

JESUS’ HUNGER!

I AM WAITING!

carmel
    Participant

Hi DD,

You: Hi Carmel,

You: THE FACT THAT SATAN NEVER BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD!

Me: Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.

Me:

Danny, if you read again what I said , I never used the word “DEVILS” AS THERE ARE MANY DEVILS!

But I was specific and used the name:

SATAN/ LUCIFER!

JUST READ WHAT JESUS DID TO THE DEVILS AGAIN AND REFLECT PLEASE:

And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak:

for they knew that he was Christ.

WHY DID JESUS ORDER THE DEVILS NOT TO SPEAK?

SATAN WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER BELIEVED THAT JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD!

THUS JESUS WANTED THEM NOT TO CONVINCE HIM THAT HE WAS IN ANY WAY!

ALL THE DEVILS REMAINED IN THE WORLD WHERE THEY WERE IN HUMAN SOULS, IT WAS JESUS’ TASK TO REMOVE THEM AS PROOF THAT HE WAS THE SON OF GOD.

SATAN WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS CAST INTO HELL BY FORCE, BY AND ON JESUS’ BAPTISM BY JOHN/MICHAEL, SENT PURPOSELY BY GOD FOR SUCH TASK,  THE ONLY ANGEL WHO HAS POWER OVER SATAN!

WELL HINTED OUT BY JESUS IN

Luke 10:18 And he said to them: I saw Satan like lightening falling from heaven.

THE FACT THAT A WAR OCCURRED IN HEAVEN, AND JOHN WAS KILLED!

Matthew 11: 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent bear it away. 

THE FACT ALSO THAT JESUS ON HIS BAPTISM FULFILLED ALL JUSTICE,  ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS, PRECISELY ONCE SATAN, WHO DOMINATED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE SATANIC, AND THE PROCESS OF THE WORLD FROM ADAM’S SIN, WAS REMOVED BY FORCE AND MADE ROOM FOR JESUS TO FULFILL HIS PUBLIC LIFE IN THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE AT ALL FROM HIS DIRECT ENEMY, PLUS THAT  FROM THAT MOMENT ON SATAN WAS NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER HEAVEN AND DEMAND JUSTICE  ANYMORE TILL JESUS ACCOMPLISHED ALL AND ENTERED HEAVEN GLORIFIED  AS 

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN!

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: Jesus is great through the words and miracles he performs

through being made into God’s Son,

THE ABOVE IS ENTIRELY  YOUR FIRST INVENTION AND IMAGINATION!

JESUS NEVER BECAME THE SON OF GOD ON A PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME, BUT HE WAS ETERNALLY THE SON OF GOD BEFORE CREATION STARTED! Well pinpointed out in

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered to me by my Father. And no one knoweth the Son, but the Father: neither doth anyone know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal him.

BOTH ETERNALLY KNOW EACH OTHER!

John 17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, and hear this:

I have not spoken in secret from THE BEGINNING: John1:1

from the time BEFORE IT WAS DONE,

BEFORE CREATION WAS DONE:

I was there,

and now the Lord God HATH SENT ME,

and HIS SPIRIT.

HATH SENT ME, JESUS THE SON OF MAN, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH,

AND HIS SPIRIT, JESUS THE SON OF GOD THE HOLY GHOST.

John4:36 And HE THAT REAPETH RECEIVETH WAGES, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting:

HE THAT REAPETH RECEIVETH WAGES, A CLEAR REFERENCE TO

THE SON OF GOD, THE HOLY GHOST IN JESUS’ SOUL, JESUS’ DIVINE NATURE.

that both HE THAT SOWETH,

HE THAT SOWETH, “THE WORD” JESUS THE SON OF MAN, JESUS’ HUMAN NATURE

Matthew 13:37……He that soweth the good seed, is the Son of man.

HE  THAT REPEATH,

HE THAT REPEATH, THE HOLY GHOST, THE SON OF GOD, JESUS’ DIVINE NATURE 

Matthew 3:11 ….he shall baptize you in the Holy Ghost and fire. 12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly cleanse his floor and gather his wheat into the barn; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.

may rejoice together. 

REJOICE TOGETHER ON THE CROSS! John13:31,32

THEY ARE NOT TWO ANYMORE BUT INTEGRATED INTO ONE SUBSTANCE, 

TWO IN ONE SPIRITUAL FLESH BODY BOTH GLORIFIED in

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN!

37For in this is the saying true: That it is one man that soweth, and it is another that reapeth. 

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

So the demons knew that Jesus was the Son of God, but their master, Satan, did not?
    What you are saying doesn’t make sense.

carmel
    Participant

Hi DD,

So the demons knew that Jesus was the Son of God, but their master, Satan, did not?
    What you are saying doesn’t make sense.

There are many instances in scripture that do not make sense to us, but that doesn’t mean they are not true!

Read hereunder please and reflect:

Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how you hear.

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given: 

and whosoever hath not,

that also which he thinketh he hath,

shall be taken away from him.

IT IS GOD IN JESUS THAT PREVENTED SATAN NOT TO BELIEVING IN JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, THAT HE WAS ALSO THE SON OF GOD/GOD ON EARTH!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel , you quoted…….”Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how you hear.

For whosoever hath, to him shall be given:

and whosoever hath not,

that also which he thinketh he hath,
    shall be taken away from him.”

Carmel, what you have quoted, perfectly describes,  “YOURSELF”, IMO. 

Peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Satan had to have recognized Jesus as the Son of God because Satan’s demons did, and no demon is greater than his Master.

And demons also came out of many, crying out and saying, “You are the Christ, the Son of God!” (Luke 4:41)

Viewing 20 posts - 25,201 through 25,220 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account