JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 25,041 through 25,060 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……Excellent post,  anyone who is guided by the Spirit of the living God can Easley see what you are saying and quoting and why you are enfacing certain major points by capitalizing and coloring them.  Good Job Jodi, I am always encouraged when I read your posts.

peace and love to you and yours Jodi………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Jodi, Nick and Gene,

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    If He gave us His Son, He then had to have a Son to give.
    It’s as simple as that!

You guys are against the very heart of the Gospel.

Nick
    Participant

And Jesus was declared by God to be His Son at the Jordan

The Sons of God are led by the Spirit of God.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You: And Jesus was declared by God to be His Son at the Jordan

Me: WRONG Nick!

Even before that, he was declared the son of God!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi Nick,

John 8:57-59
    Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
    Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
    Before Abraham was, I am.
    Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Do you want to throw stones, too?

Nick
    Participant

Hi DD,

Do you hear the voice of the Eternal Spirit speaking through Jesus Christ yet?

Nick
    Participant

Hi DD,

Those who did not hear the voice of God picked up the stones.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: THE “BY MYSELF” of Isaiah 44:24 THIS IS ALSO THE DEVINITY OF GOD, WHICH THE SON POSSESSES.

ME:  Scripture absolutely does not make Jesus Christ our ONLY TRUE GOD, that is what you would have to debate if you want to keep asserting that Jesus was our creator.

Jesus Christ, is the Son of the only true God. Jesus Christ is in the form of God, he is the expressed image of the only true God. Which there are many scriptures you deny that tell you exactly the image of the Son. The image you hold is from circular reasoning, it’s something you have made up from a number of scriptures you have grossly misinterpreted as the result of your denial.  

The only true God we are directly told  made heaven and earth alone, by Himself. Further, we have scripture that tells us clearly that the only true God who had made heaven and earth by means of His own power and His own voice, did so by reason of and for Jesus Christ. 

The LORD in Isaiah 44, “is the true God, he is the living God” also spoken of in Jeremiah 10 and elsewhere, where this true God IS NOT also the Son of God.

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

Thess 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

The above passage directly relates to Isaiah 44 and Jeremiah 10,

Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.9 They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed. 10 Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing? 11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together…17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god. 18 They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand…21 Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. 22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee. 23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel. 24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; 25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; 26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

Jeremiah 10:1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe…10 But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. 11 Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. 12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. 13 When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures…16 The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name. 17 Gather up thy wares out of the land, O inhabitant of the fortress. 18 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will sling out the inhabitants of the land at this once, and will distress them, that they may find it so.

There is the only true God and then there is Jesus Christ who the only true God sent and He sent him to fulfill His purpose for having created all things in the first place.

There is the only true God and then there is His Son who will come down from heaven to inhabit the earth and rule over it. The only true God HIMSELF made the earth and He made it BY REASON OF and FOR the Son to inhabit it and rule over it.

Isaiah 45:18 God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Danny,

You:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

If He gave us His Son, He then had to have a Son to give.
    It’s as simple as that!

You guys are against the very heart of the Gospel.

ME:

Danny your are missing the context and so much more!

What are you told directly beforehand?

John 3:14-16 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The Son of Man is the Son of God and the Son of Man being lifted up is reference to him being lifted up onto the cross and thus it is God giving his only begotten Son as a sin offering as he was lifted up indeed to die for our sins.

Now how is the Son of Man the Son of God, moreover His only begotten?

Well, first of all we know that a Son of Man becoming a Son of God is according to a promise.

1 Chronicles 17: 11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

So how does God take this Son of David and make him into His own Son, His only begotten Son, where He also then settles him into His kingdom forever?

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 

Matthew 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

God had promised to become a Father unto a Son of Man and He promised to settle him into His kingdom. Jesus said that a man must be born of water and of the Spirit to enter into God’s kingdom and we read that Jesus when he was baptized rising up out of the water and the Spirit of God descended upon him, it was at that moment God declared this man to be His Son. We also read that God THEN SENT this Son out into the world where we know he would be persecuted for the works he did through having been begotten of God’s Spirit. He died but then was raised from the dead being exalted in God’s kingdom at God’s right hand. A Son of Man entered God’s kingdom and when he was raised from the dead he received the promised Spirit and those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God.

Danny, God’s word was made true in the man Jesus where people beheld his glory as he was sent out speaking God’s word and doing God’s works.

Isaiah 42 tells us that he who receives God’s Spirit, a calling to righteousness to fulfill God’s covenant is a glory that God would give no other, it’s the glory of only one man being begotten of God’s Spirit called to righteousness filled with grace and truth being sent out into the world where he would be persecuted unto his death, which fulfills the covenant.

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

He whom God SENT is Jesus of Nazareth, the promised son of David to whom God had promised He would be a Father to, He is a Father according to the Spirit. The fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth, and as Jesus was the only mortal man to have received it not by measure the people beheld his glory, the glory of the only begotten Son, full of grace and truth

This all perfectly aligns with the image of the Son that Paul gives us in Romans 8. Paul says that we are to be made into the image of the Son and prior he says that those who are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God and that it is the Spirit that bears witness to our spirit that we are a child of God, and if a child then an heir of God a joint heir with Christ.

Read through the gospels Danny, the proof that Jesus is making that he is God’s Son all has to do with the Spirit of God having come to live in him, even the devil knows this as he attributes Jesus as God’s Son through the powers of the Spirit he had been begotten with at the river Jordan.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: Scripture absolutely does not make Jesus Christ our ONLY TRUE GOD,

Scripture absolutely does not tell us :

THE FATHER IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD

1Corinthians 8:6 Yet to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and

one Lord Jesus Christ,

by whom are all things, and we by him.

What actually Paul meant with the above rather, ambiguous declaration may I ask? Let’s read THE SCHEMA.

Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel,

the Lord our God is one Lord.

Got it, Jodi? Read again please:

THE LORD OUR GOD IS

ONE LORD!

How come then, that with respect to Deut. above, IF THERE’S ONLY ONE LORD, a clear reference to (YHWH), Paul in 1 Corinthians 8:6 in his particular gospel above revealed to him directly by Jesus,

preached that Jesus IS

ONE LORD?

Which means that both the Father and His son are

ONE LORD!

Not only that but read again hereunder

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL

THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD!

Hence:

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND ONE GOD AS WELL! Well asserted in

John17:10 And all my things are thine, and thine are mine;

and I am glorified in them.

Now read also what the scripture tells us:

I John5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come:

and he hath given us understanding that we may know THE TRUE God,

and may be in his TRUE Son.

This is  THE TRUE God and life eternal.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……Another “excellent” post Sis.  All those who have eyes to see, can clearly see what you are saying, the rest are simply blinded to the truth, by all the deception in so-called “Christianity” that’s floating around out there.  It’s simply amazing how Nick, you and I can see what we are saying clearly, and are in agreement, but the rest here seem not to  be capable to even comprehend what we are saying, that’s “amazing” to me,  how God has hid the truth from some and revealed it to others. 

peace and love to you and yours Jodi………..gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

You:

That’s “amazing” to me,

how God has hid the truth from some and revealed it to others. 

Me: Scripture:

Matthew 7:1 JUDGE not, that you may not be judged, 2For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3Any why seest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye; and seest not the beam that is in thy own eye? 4Or how sayest thou to thy brother: Let me cast the mote out of thy eye, and behold a beam is in thy own eye?

5Thou hypocrite,

cast out first the beam in thy own eye, and then shalt thou see to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

6Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….Yes and Jesus also said, unto you it has been given, the knowledge of the kingdom of God, but unto the rest it is in parables, that hearing they hear not, and seeing they see not. He also said, “wide is the way of destruction and “many” go in threat thereof, but narrow is the true gate that leads to life,  and few there be that find it”.

I know what gate Nick, Jodi, and I are in, and I know what gate and way  you are in,  trust me when I tell you, we are not the same gate or way you and others here are. Your very own word give you away, as it does others here also.  The sound of truth is not in your words, or you would be agreeing with what we are telling you.  Just that simple Carmel, and  I realize you are not able to comprehend what I am telling you .

peace and love to you and yours Carmel……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You doctrine is truly ridiculous in the face of the sum of all scripture, it’s like you haven’t read through the bible at all yourself, but rather you just have some man’s doctrine you believe in and reference.

YOU:

1 Corinthians 8:6 Yet to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we unto him; and

one Lord Jesus Christ,
    by whom are all things, and we by him.

What actually Paul meant with the above rather, ambiguous declaration may I ask? Let’s read THE SCHEMA.

Got it, Jodi? Read again please:

THE LORD OUR GOD IS

ONE LORD!

ME: Paul’s words are not ambiguous at all, you just have to read the passage that comes directly before where you are given the context. 

1 Corinthians 8:4 Concerning the eating then of the things sacrificed to idols, we have known that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God (theos) except one; 5 for even if there are those called gods (theos), whether in heaven, whether upon earth, as there are gods (theos) many and lords (kurios) many 6 YET to us is one God (theos), the Father, of whom are the all things, and we to Him; and one Lord (kurios), Jesus Christ, through whom are the all things, and we through him;

Paul meant what he said, as there are gods (theos) many and lords (kurious) many, to us there is one God (theos) the Father and there is one lord (kurios), Jesus Christ.

theos-a god or goddess, a general name of deities or divinities

kurios- he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord

Thess 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God (theos) from idols to serve the living and true God (theos); 10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

This Son, returns to be a king of kings and a lord of lords in obedience to the true God. This Son is the promised Messiah who rules through the Spirit of the true God living in him. This Messiah was elected by the true God from among his brethren to be His servant ruling overall the earth.

The above biblical facts that are given to us throughout the bible make Paul’s words clear, we have one God the Father who is the true God and He appointed for us to have one lord who would be above all the other lords and he would be one king above all the other kings, Jesus Christ. 

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men’s hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation…30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Isaiah 11:1 A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD 3 and he will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes, or decide by what he hears with his ears; 4 but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Ephesians 5:9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth. 

Our Messiah, our lord and king, whom YHVH elected from among his brethren, fulfills YHVH’s day where he judges the world not by his own eyes and ears but through having been born of YHVH’s Spirit, all of which YHVH had prepared even before Abraham ever existed.

YHVH/Jehovah is the NAME of our ONE TRUE God our heavenly Father, most translators translated this NAME YHVH to LORD, as the KJ version above shows. It really should go without saying, but in the case with you Carmel I better go ahead and say it, YHVH is also called lord not to be confused with LORD ( YHVH) and He is lord because He is lord over Jesus and thus lord overall.

Deut 6:4 `Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah 5 and thou hast loved Jehovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might,

Deuteronomy 18:15 `A prophet out of thy midst, out of thy brethren, like to me, doth Jehovah thy God raise up to thee, unto him ye hearken;..17 and Jehovah saith unto me, They have done well that they have spoken; 18 a prophet I raise up to them, out of the midst of their brethren, like to thee; and I have given my words in his mouth, and he hath spoken unto them all that which I command him; 19 and it hath been, the man who doth not hearken unto My words which he doth speak in My NAME, I require it of him.

YHVH is the NAME of our one true God, there is only ONE YHVH. Jesus is the prophet who YHVH raised up from among his brethren and Jesus speaks YHVH’s words in YHVH’s NAME.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is on me, Because Jehovah did anoint me To proclaim tidings to the humble, He sent me to bind the broken of heart, To proclaim to captives liberty, And to bound ones an opening of bands. 2 To proclaim the year of the good pleasure of Jehovah, And the day of vengeance of our God, To comfort all mourners.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus said Jehovah, thy redeemer, And thy framer from the womb: `I am Jehovah, doing all things, Stretching out the heavens ALONE, Spreading out the earth, BY MYSELF 25 Making void the tokens of devisers, And diviners it maketh mad, Turning the wise backward, And their knowledge it maketh foolish. 26 Confirming the word of His servant, The counsel of His messengers it perfecteth, Who is saying of Jerusalem, She is inhabited, And of cities of Judah, They shall be built, and her wastes I raise up,

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY NAME. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

To say that Jesus’s name is YHVH and that he is our creator, is beyond absurd.

YHVH made heaven and earth by Himself, by means of the powers of His own Spirit and by means of His own Voice, for the purpose it be made new and inhabited where men do not seek Him in vain, which we are given only comes through God’s Spirit being all in all, as the fruit of the Spirit is in all righteousness, goodness and truth. The Son of Man, Jesus of Nazareth, is the firstborn of this new heaven and earth and it is he whom YHVH appointed to bring forth people of all nations to also be born of the Spirit, YHVH ALL IN ALL. This is exactly why we are told that in Jesus all things consist and without him nothing would have been made that was made. Exactly why we are told that all things were made by reason of him and for him.

You gave 1 John 5:20 and you misinterpret it completely and you ignore the context of the entire chapter.

We know that the Son of God was sent to speak the words of the true God, he through the true God’s Spirit declared good tidings, declared the true God’s coming kingdom and eternal life. All that Jesus did was in the name of the true God so that we might believe in the true God. All that Jesus did was a witness that God was in him, not that he was God himself.

20:And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

The true God is the God who Jesus, the Son of God, gave us an understanding to, which he gave us understanding that we may know his Father and our Father, his God and our God. Good grief Carmel, it is vile what you do with scripture, you could not be more in the dark.

1 Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Jesus taught that we will be baptized with the baptism he received, that we will drink of the cup that he drinks of, which that cup is YHVH’s Spirit, where YHVH can be ALL IN ALL, YHVH’s entire purpose for having created heaven and earth in the first place. Jesus preached of the coming kingdom of YHVH which YHVH had promised unto David that his son would be settled into forevermore. YHVH raised Jesus from the dead and gave him the PROMISED SPIRIT, the cup that Jesus drinks forevermore in YHVH’s kingdom. This resurrected Jesus appeared to many, where God’s WORD OF LIFE that had been WITH the Father from the beginning, was believed on as being true, giving us faith and hope in our heavenly Father YHVH.

You gave John 17:10, lets read it with the surrounding text

6 I have manifested THY NAME unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. 11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body, whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

Jesus was ANOINTED (Chrio becoming Christos) with the Spirit not by measure, he was completely filled with the Spirit, then he was sent out to do God’s works where he was not of this world but from God, from heaven. He represented the full body of YHVH’s Spirit. On Pentecost men were given gifts of the Spirit, they too were sent out into the world to do God’s works, where together they equated the body of Christ, which represents the fullness of God’s Spirit. With the fullness of God’s Spirit in Jesus he is trusted to have all things placed into his hands. We read all that Jesus will fulfill being LED by YHVH’s Spirit, he destroys the wicked putting all enemies under his feet, he rewards the faithful with the Spirit to the measure where they can ALL walk in ALL of God’s ways and thus they are without sin and without death. The son of Jesse brings forth peace unto all the earth for both Jews and Gentiles.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@jodi

Hi Jodi,

Thanks.
    I agree with most of your teachings.
    Jesus accomplished his mission with the help of God’s spirit.
    I totally agree with that.
    But the major difference is that I believe that Jesus was God’s Son BEFORE He came to earth as a man.
    There are some pre-existence Bible verses that shows that.
    For example John 8:58.
    Maybe you could share your thoughts on this verse?
    I am open to correction.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: Hi Carmel,

You doctrine is truly ridiculous in the face of the sum of all scripture, it’s like you haven’t read through the bible at all yourself, but rather you just have some man’s doctrine you believe in and reference.

Let’s see who’s doctrine is ridiculous!!!

You: To say that Jesus’s name is YHVH and that he is our creator, is beyond absurd.

Scripture:

John 17:10 And all my things are thine,

EXPLAIN Jodi please

WHAT  JESUS’ ALL THINGS ARE THAT ALSO BELONG TO THE FATHER?

and thine are mine;

WHAT  THE FATHER’S ALL THINGS ARE THAT BELONG ALSO TO JESUS?

and I am glorified in THEM.

AND HOW IS JESUS GLORIFIED IN ALL THE THINGS THAT BELONG BOTH TO THE FATHER AND TO HIMSELF? 

Now to the next one:

Philippians 2:10 For which cause God also hath exalted him, and hath given him

a name which is above all names:

Jodi here comes another one for you to chew! Read please:

WHICH IS THE NAME, THAT THE FATHER GAVE  JESUS, PLUS THAT

THIS PARTICULAR NAME IS

ABOVE ALL NAMES! Jodi?

YHVH NO?

ANSWER PLEASE:

ISN’T “YHVH” THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES!

YES OR NO PLEASE!

DIDN’T THE FATHER GIVE JESUS THE NAME “YHVH” WHICH IS ABOVE ALL NAMES?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

CARRY ON READING Jodi:

MY RIDICULOUS DOCTRINE:

10 That in the name of Jesus

EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW,

of those that are in heaven, on earth, and under the earth:

Thus Paul made it emphatically clear above that HE ALSO BOW HIS KNEES TO JESUS OUR LORD, NOT ONLY TO GOD THE FATHER!

OK Jodi? ACCORDING TO PAUL, THERE’S NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON, AS BOTH CAN, JUSTLY, AND EQUIVALENTLY “IN ONE INSTANT” RECEIVE ADORATION!

John5:22 For neither doth the Father judge any man, but hath given all judgment to the Son.

23 That all men may honour the Son, as they honour the Father.

He who honoureth not the Son, honoureth not the Father, who hath sent him.

THE LAST ONE ABOVE IS FOR YOU, Gene, and to all those who are in harmony with

YOUR RIDICULOUS PREACHING!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…..You have just preached the whole gospel of the true “Kingdom of God”. Let’s see who get it.  I know Nick and I do, and it even looks like Danny is starting to come around also.

“may the LORD, bless you and keep you, may he make his eyes to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, may he lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace “.   THANKS JODI. 

Peace and love to you and yours Jodi………..gene

Nick
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

Weak human logic is your foundation for understanding the spiritual?

carmel
    Participant

Hi Nick,

You: Hi Carmel,

Weak human logic is your foundation for understanding the spiritual?

Me: WITH YOUR COMMENT, TOTALLY CARNALLY -MINDED, VOID, AND MORTAL, YOU CONFIRMED YOUR SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS!

THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO SAY MORE THAN YOU SAID ABOVE, NEVER MIND COMMENT REGARDING SPIRITUALITY, WITH EVERY RESPECT TO YOO!

THE MAIN REASON THAT YOU NEVER USE SCRIPTURES AND  PROVE  WHAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS REFERRING TO, ESPECIALLY REGARDING

SPIRITUALITY, THE FACT ALSO, THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO DISTINGUISH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN

SPIRITUALITY AND SPIRITUALISM.

Just to remind you: PLEASE READ AGAIN MY LAST POST TO YOU, AND ANSWER IN ANY WAY YOU ARE MATURE IN????

Hi Nick,

You: And Jesus was declared by God to be His Son at the Jordan

Me: WRONG Nick!

Even before that, he was declared the son of God!

By the way, recall your comment. Post #945342

What the scripture is referring to:

Romans 9:5 – Christ came, who is over all, God blessed forever.

Viewing 20 posts - 25,041 through 25,060 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account