JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 24,141 through 24,160 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

You are not making any sense.

You say that the text is speaking of a pre-existing God (the son), so why would it need to be even stated that he was in the form of God if he himself was God?

Me

I have no speech other than WHAT IS WRITTEN.

YES THE SON OF GOD LIVED IN THE FORM OF GOD, HE HAD THE DIVINE NATURE INHERITED FROM HIS FATHER IN THE DAYS OF ETERNITY (MICHAH 5:2)

AND YES JODI, IT IS SOMETHING TO ACCEPT, BECAUSE IT IS THE PURE TRUTH.

THAT’S WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

NO NEED TO DISCUSS FURTHER IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@ desire Truth

Do you even believe that Jesus is the Messiah?
    Because I noticed that you reject Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 53 as Messianic prophecies.
    Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 53 is clearly Messianic!
    Berean gave you good explanations.
    There are more. Just do a research 👉 Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus Christ!

Berean
    Participant

@ Danny Dabbs

Thank you DD for your participation and encouragement.

God bless

🙏

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

God bless you, Berean.

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

The kingdom of God and the kingdom of heaven mean the same thing.

“Given from heaven” and given from God mean the same thing.

Likewise, heavenly is the same thing as godly and “come from God” is the same thing as “came down from heaven”.

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. 28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

30 He must increase, but I must decrease. 31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. 34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Jesus is a teacher come from God where he performs miracles through the power of God that is with his word.

Jesus is a teacher speaking heavenly things for he is the Son of Man who has came down from heaven.

He whom God has sent speaketh heavenly things for God giveth the Spirit not by measure unto him.

As the Son of Man is sent out into the world he increases as John, who had prepared his way before his coming, decreases. He is before John as he is the man of prophecy who would receive God’s Spirit and fulfill God’s covenant, a glory that God would give no other, making him above all where by such we know that God is true.

The Son of Man having come from God to speak God’s word is the exact same thing as the Son of Man having come down from heaven to speak heavenly things.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. 4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Side note: The devil recognizes Jesus as God’s Son because of the powers of God’s Spirit that Jesus was begotten with at the river Jordan.

When Jesus said, “that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God”, in such he was directly including himself, he is a man that must live by every word from God. 

John 3: 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Once again, Jesus was directly including himself, he is a man that had to be born of water and of the Spirit to enter into God’s kingdom, the kingdom God gives this son of David to rule over. 

Jesus likewise says,

Mark 10: 39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized: 40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

We know from Paul that the cup that Jesus refers to is the cup of the One Spirit. 

Jesus was the only mortal man to have been baptized to then receive the Spirit without measure for the purpose to be led by the Spirit in all his ways to fulfill all of God’s will. This Jesus died but was raised from the dead entering into God’s kingdom, even exalted to His right hand. This Jesus was raised having received the Spirit again according to a promise. We are told that those who are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God and that we are to bear the image of the Son so that he might be a firstborn of many. 

1Chronicle 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Remember the words that Jesus, the son of David, had said concerning himself, a man must be born of water and of the Spirit to enter into God’s kingdom. Therefore assuredly we know that God would be a Father unto a son of David THROUGH HIS SPIRIT and by that Spirit he would be settled into God’s kingdom for ever. 

Even further, what happened when Jesus had the Spirit come to abode in him? God declared him at that moment to be His Son. John also bore record that he who he saw receive God’s Spirit was the Son of God. Back to the side note from the beginning, the devil recognized Jesus as God’s Son because of the powers of the Spirit that had come to abode in him.

John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Nathanael also sees Jesus as the Son of God according to God’s word spoken in 1 Chronicles 17, the promised man who would become God’s Son who God would give an eternal throne to.

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

Another speech to try to cancel the fact that Jesus IN THE BEGINNING, BEFORE THE WORLD WAS, WAS WITH GOD AND HE WAS GOD.

….
    AND THAT ALL THINGS WERE MADE THROUGH HIM…

Jodi, do you believe there is a place where God and Christ and others dwell called HEAVEN?

Our Father which
    art👉 in heaven, Hallowed be your name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be

done 👉  in earth, as

it is 👉 in heaven.👈

(Matthew 6:9,10)

🙏

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: why would it need to be even stated that he was in the form of God if he himself was God?

Me: Jodi, YOU HAVE A SOUL, INVISIBLE!

WHAT IS YOUR BODY?

ISN’T YOUR BODY THE PHYSICAL FORM OF YOUR SOUL, SINCE YOUR SOUL IS INVISIBLE?

AREN’T YOU ALSO YOUR SOUL!

GOD ALSO IS INVISIBLE AND JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, BEFORE THE WORLD WAS,

WAS PHYSICALLY  THE ONLY FORM/SHAPE OF GOD, 

John5:37 And the Father himself who hath sent me, hath given testimony of me: neither have you heard his voice at any time,

nor seen his shape.

Jodi, Jesus made it well clear that HE KNOWS THE FATHER’S SHAPE!

JESUS HIMSELF IS THE ONLY SHAPE OF GOD!

You: Why would pre-existing God (the son) think that it would be to rob God to retain the equal of God when he himself is God? 

THE ABOVE IS ONLY YOUR CORRUPTED MENTALITY!

Read:

Philippians2:5  For let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who being in the form of God,

THE FORM OF GOD IS A REFERENCE TO HIS PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT IN JESUS/GOD.

thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

NOT ROBBERY TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD!

HENCE  It means that Jesus did not think being equal with God was wrong!

– meaning that Jesus considered himself that he was God. OBVIOUS:

THE PHYSICAL FORM AND SHAPE OF GOD!

7But emptied himself,

JESUS, A SPIRIT PRE-EXISTED AS THE SON OF MAN, John3:13

HE SIMPLY DISINTEGRATED INTO INFINITESIMAL SPIRIT SPECS  AND LEFT THE FATHER FOR THE SAKE OF

GOD’S CREATION! ALL IN HIS SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, Colossians 1:15-20

EVEN SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD! Rev. 13:8 

NOW READ PLEASE:

24Wherefore a man shall leave FATHER and MOTHER, and shall cleave to his WIFE:

and they shall be two in one flesh.

THE ABOVE Jodi, is a reference to Jesus THE MAN BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

JESUS LEFT THE FATHER FOR THE SAKE OF CREATION,

John8:42 ….For from God I proceeded, and came;….

THE PHYSICAL WORLD, LEFT THE MOTHER, CREATION.

MOTHER EARTH, 

Colossians 1:19 Because in him, it hath well pleased the Father,

that all fullness should dwell;

AND CLEAVE TO HIS WIFE!

NOTICE HIS WIFE, PHYSICALLY, JESUS CREATED ALL BY/IN HIS SPIRIT!

THE CREATION IS JESUS’ EMBODIMENT!

THE KINGDOM OF THE SON!

JESUS’S SPIRIT IS OUR MOTHER IN THE NEW CREATION! Isaiah 66:7-13

John3:29 He that hath the bride, is the bridegroom:….

THE BRIDE, THE CHURCH!

THE NEW JERUSALEM!

THE NEW EMBODIMENT OF GOD ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD!

AND THEY SHALL BE TWO IN ONE FLESH!

JESUS CHRIST, 

BOTH THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN

THE HOLY GHOST,  THE SON OF GOD, AND

THE PHYSICAL OF THE SON, IN

“THE WORD” MADE FLESH THE SON OF MAN

AS HE PRE-EXISTED BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

John10:30 I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE!

GOD, MALE AND FEMALE ANDROGYNOUS!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus was born the savior, king, lord, and messiah

Yes, Jesus was a man. He came in the flesh. He existed in the form of God and emptied himself and was born in Bethlehem.

After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Whatever we do with the truth about Jesus is up to each one of us.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Danny,

Because I reject Isa 9:6 and Isa 53 as referring to Jesus you make the jump that I don’t believe Jesus is the Messiah?!?!

Since I can’t get Berean to answer my question of what the verses before and after are talking about in Isa 9:6-7, can you tell me without looking them up? My guess is no; but I bet you can recite those two verses in your sleep and parrot them at any time…I could! Now when I read them or anything, I read the surrounding verses and put the passages into the context they are written in, I am not picking out verses that sound like they could be a reference to Jesus and saying they are.

Can you explain why there is so much arguing and bickering over what verses are saying in the new testament if the new testament is God breathed? Why this “debate” over John 1:1 has been going on for over 20 years and there is still no agreement concerning who the “word” is? Why are there over 100 different translations of scripture (which one is the best)? If the new testament is truly part of God’s incorruptible word, then there should be ZERO confusion of what has been written. Or has man corrupted it over the last 1700 years?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DesireTruth…….They have “TOTALLY” corrupted,  the word of GOD, far worse now than at the beginning.  When Paul prophesied about the “apostate churches” in 2ths2 , what they would do and have done. Turning THE  “IMAGE” OF THE MAN JESUS INTO A GOD AND WORSHIPING HIM AS SUCH. Thanks be to GOD FOR SPARING A FEW, like You and Jodi.
    Satan and his ministers have have flooded modern day Christianity with their lies, and that proof is obviously clear,  here and nearly all modern Christian Churches.

Peace and love to you and yours DesireTruth………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

I’m still waiting for your response.
    I ALSO ASKED JODI.

WHAT IS THE HEAVEN FOR YOU AND ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.
    FOR JESUS HAS COME DOWN FROM THE HEAVEN TO DO NOT HIS OWN WILL BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT HIM. (John 6:38)

OUR FATHER

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father👉 which art in heaven👈, Hallowed be thy name.
    [10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done 👉in earth, 👉as it is in heaven.👈
    [

According to these texts, and there are many others, IS THE HEAVEN A REAL PLACE?

YES OR NO

THANK YOU

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Gene,

What I have realized when speaking out about the deceptive doctrines of the church, I am (we are) “fighting” over 1700 years of indoctrination. When a lie is told long enough, it becomes truth and is almost impossible to change the longer the lie is allowed. So the change must happen at the individual level. Unfortunately, once you see the deception and speak out, it becomes a lonely place as those you thought where “christian” friends start treating you like the plague. All because you start questioning doctrine.

The master of lies has convinced the world Jesus is God and in doing so created an idol of Jesus, thus breaking the first Command God gave to Israel.

Keep up the fight, keep running the race; God will reveal HIS truths to those who seek it.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Berean,

Still waiting for what it means to come “down from heaven”; not looking for pointy fingers and more verses. Explain it and make sure you are explaining it from a Hebraic perspective.

Berean
    Participant

@ desire Truth

Still waiting for what it means to come “down from heaven”; not looking for pointy fingers and more verses. Explain it and make sure you are explaining it from a Hebraic perspective.

Me

You know what I think about this. And You, what do you believe about this? (John 6:38)

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: I have no speech other than WHAT IS WRITTEN.

ME: This is a complete delusional statement by you Berean.

WHAT IS WRITTEN Phil 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

YOU, 2:5 let this mind be in you, which was also in God the Son: Who, being in the form of God, considered that it would be to rob God to be the equal of God.

WHAT IS WRITTEN Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

YOU, 5:2 …who existed as God the Son from everlasting.

Fact, your speech of Phil 2 and Micah 5 is your own interpretation where you even change given text.

WHAT IS WRITTEN Phil 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

ME, 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God.

Berean, you say the mind of God the Son, I say the mind of the anointed Jesus. I say the anointed Jesus thought it not robbery and you say God the Son thought it to be robbery. So who is following “WHAT IS WRITTEN”?

WHAT IS WRITTEN Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

ME, 5:2 whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting (owlam, long duration, antiquity).

I apply this to,

1 Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel…30 But God raised him from the dead: 31 And he was seen many  days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people. 32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,

Luke 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

“whose goings forth” is a prophecy that Micah had just declared, “of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler “and then he tells us that prophecy, of one from the tribe of Judah going forth unto God to be a ruler, is from of old, it was declared from antiquity. 

Can we confirm this truth from other clear passages? YES.

You Berean  pretend thatgoings forthdoes not relate at all toshall he come forth unto me“.  You cannot even apply two things together that is being spoken of in the same verse! You completely disconnect the text and say “goings forth” has nothing to do with what was just said, Micah all the sudden in the same verse is speaking of something entirely different, that “goings forth” means existing. 

Fact, your speech of Phil 2 and Micah 5 is your own interpretation where you even change given text and you don’t even apply text within the same passage.

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

JODI.

WHAT IS THE HEAVEN FOR YOU AND ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.
    FOR JESUS HAS COME DOWN FROM THE HEAVEN TO DO NOT HIS OWN WILL BUT THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT HIM. (John 6:38)

OUR FATHER

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father👉 which art in heaven👈, Hallowed be thy name.
    [10] Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done 👉in earth, 👉as it is in heaven.👈
    [

According to these texts, and there are many others, IS THE HEAVEN A REAL PLACE?

YES OR NO

THANK YOU

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

You said:

If the new testament is truly part of God’s incorruptible word, then there should be ZERO confusion of what has been written. Or has man corrupted it over the last 1700 years?

Me:

Are you telling me that Almighty God was not able to protect His word???
    I believe the old King James Bible is the word of God.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: WHAT IS THE HEAVEN FOR YOU AND ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

ME: Heaven, heavens and heavenly we see in scripture hold different representations.

The sky above where birds fly (yes I believe this is a real place), further up where the stars are (yes I believe this is a real place) and even further we have God’s abode (yes I believe this is a real place). Additionally, it also holds the meaning of having come from God or that which is of God. 

Examples of the later,

Matt 3: 2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mark 1:15 And saying,The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Heaven represents OF GOD.

Luke 12: 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Matt 8: 10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham…20 By faith Isaac…21 By faith Jacob..39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

1 Thes 4:14- For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not come before them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The kingdom of heaven represents God’s future kingdom on earth where it is now a treasure in heaven waiting for us, meaning that it is a promise that is of God to be fulfilled. This promise has been with God since before time on earth began. 

2 Tim 4: I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

ALSO, that which was with God before time on earth began was that of one man who would bring forth and rule over God’s kingdom sitting on his father David’s throne and granting people the crown of righteousness, giving people the cup of the one Spirit where man is made perfect walking in all of God’s ways.

John 3: 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

Berean this is a biblical fact,

The promised Son of Man spoken by the prophets, a man who would be given God’s Spirit, called to righteousness for to be a light, given glory that was for no other, had been with God before time on earth began, where since then until his coming, where John had preached before his coming to prepare the way, he had been a treasure in heaven waiting for us, he had been of God in God’s word from the beginning, the Word of God that would be made true in the flesh and people would behold his glory. 

I want to emphasize this verse again,

John 3: 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

When Jesus spoke these words it was of God that the Son of Man would be crucified, we read in Acts that this was foreordained by God. All that would be fulfilled in the Son of Man existed in heaven. The Son of Man being in heaven relates directly to what Jesus then spoke, because that which he spoke was in God to be fulfilled in him.

Likewise, what Jesus spoke of in verse 5, which speaks of his anointing at the river Jordan, directly relates to what Jesus says in verse 13, the Son of Man “came down from heaven”. All that would be fulfilled in the Son of Man existed in heaven as it was of God coming directly from Him. As Jesus’s anointing had occurred he thus was the Son of Man that had come down from heaven, he had come from God.

Nicodemus himself saw the Son of Man having come from God which means the exact same thing as having came down from heaven. 

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

You

The sky above where birds fly (yes I believe this is a real place), further up where the stars are (yes I believe this is a real place) and even further we have God’s abode (yes I believe this is a real place). Additionally, it also holds the meaning of having come from God or that which is of God. 

Me

Thanks for Your ANSWER.

You Say “Additionally, it also holds the meaning of having come from God or that which is of God. ”

Do you believe that Jesus comes from the place called HEAVEN WHERE IS GOD THE FATHER?
    DO YOU BELIEVE HE LITERALLY DESCENDED FROM THIS SPECIAL “PLACE” TO COME TO THIS EARTH TO LIVE AND DIE FOR US AND BE OUR SAVIOR.?

🙏

Viewing 20 posts - 24,141 through 24,160 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account