JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 23,901 through 23,920 (of 25,893 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: First thing to recognize

is Jesus suffered and then entered into his glory when he rose from the dead

NOT QUITE PRECISE Jodi, I’m afraid!

When we read scripture we become aware that Jesus, THE SON OF MAN from the time He came into this world experienced not just one GLORY when He rose from the dead, SPIRITUALLY DEAD, FOR OUR SAKE IN ORDER TO MAKE US ALL BORN AGAIN AUTHENTIC IN HIS RESURRECTED DEAD BODY 1 Peter 1:3-4.

First and foremost

WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT IT’S YOUR PIGEON,   Jesus PRE-EXISTED, and for the first-ever time was in His UNIQUE glory with the Father, THE PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT OF GOD. THE SON OF MAN BEFORE CREATION STARTED.  well asserted in

John17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, WITH THYSELF,

WITH THE GLORY WHICH I HAD, before the world was, WITH THEE.

Thus, in the above, Jesus asked the Father that as He was in one glory in the heavens

before creation started,

Now it was the time for God the Father to glorify JESUS IN THE SAME GLORY,

ALSO, ON EARTH, SUPPOSED SATAN’S PROPERTY, 

BEFORE THE NEW CREATION STARTED.

How on earth Jodi, you simply ignore such clear scripture related to His pre-existence  I don’t know! 

JESUS IN THE ABOVE REFERRED TO HIS ETERNAL FULL GLORY ONE WITH THE FATHER, PRECISELY AS HE WAS ORIGINALLY BEFORE CREATION EVER STARTED, AS THE UNIQUE PHYSICAL EMBODIMENT OF GOD!

Colossians 2:9For in him DWELLETH all the fulness of the Godhead corporeally; 

BEFORE CREATION STARTED!

This is well depicted also in 

Mark 9:1And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter and James and John, and leadeth them up into a high mountain apart by themselves,

and was TRANSFIGURED before them.

3And his garments became shining and exceeding white as snow, so as no fuller upon earth can make white.

Jodi, didn’t you ever read the above scripture?

And if you did read it, WHAT CAN YOU MAKE OUT OF IT?

THE ABOVE Jodi is BOTH JESUS’ CONFIRMATION OF HIS PRE-EXISTENCE IN FULL GLORY WITH THE FATHER BEFORE CREATION STARTED IN THE HEAVENS Genesis 1:1 AND ALSO IN THE SAME GLORY BEFORE THE NEW CREATION STARTED ON EARTH ON THE CROSS.   

John17:1 THESE things Jesus spoke, and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: Father,

the hour is come,

glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee. 

AS WHEN I AM WEAK I AM POWERFUL 2Corinthians 12:10

You: and was a flesh and bones immortal human being.

Yes, PRECISELY, Jesus was also a flesh and bones immortal human being;

The Son of Man!

BEFORE CREATION STARTED,  Read please

Isaiah:48:16 Come ye near unto me, and hear this:

I have not spoken in secret from THE BEGINNING:

from the time BEFORE IT WAS DONE,

I was there,

and now the Lord God hath sent ME, and his SPIRIT.

Isaiah49:1Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations:

Before I was born the Lord called me;

from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name.

2 He made my mouth like a sharpened sword,

in the shadow of his hand he hid me;

he made me into a polished arrow

and concealed me in his quiver.

ALSO IN

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended into heaven,

but he that descended from heaven,

the Son of man who is in heaven.

YES A MAN IN FLESH AND BONES IMMORTAL HUMAN BEING, IN GOD’S OWN TERMS THOUGH, THROUGHOUT SPIRIT BOTH THE SON OF GOD and THE SON OF MAN.

IN THE FIRST-EVER BEGINNING John1:1

As flesh counts for nothing when it comes to God’s general work especially AD INTRA, WITHIN THE DEITY, it is His spirit which gives life/existence to all His work even AD EXTRA  OUTSIDE THE DEITY, WITHIN CREATION.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Desire Truth…….I BELIEVE God opened your eyes to the truth by giving you the “spirit of truth”.   I can tell by your words you use explaining what you now believe .

That happens to them God is calling. But that is rare, most hold  to there false understandings taught them by all these corrupt churches they belong to.

peace and love to you and yours DESIRE TRUTH…………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@desiretruth

As the saying goes, tell a lie long enough and it will become truth.

I agree.
    The lying freemasons are even in our christian circles.
    What are they doing?
    Well, 1 John 2:23 explains it very well:
    Whoever denies the Son, the same has not the Father.
    Of course, this works both ways:
    Whoever denies the Father, the same has not the Son.
    That’s what it’s all about.

God bless

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

ME: When Jesus was baptized he then was born of God’s Spirit where he was called to righteousness and could not sin. He died but then was raised having received God’s Spirit.

YOU: I’m sorry, no scripture AFFIRM this.

ME:

AFFIRMATION is right here in the below passages. 

1. Jesus was baptized/Matthew 3 and 20, Mark 1 and 10.
    2. Jesus was born of God’s Spirit/Isaiah 11, 42, 61, Luke 3 and 4, Matt 3, John 1 and 3, Mark 1 and 10, 1 John 3, Ephes 5:9, Cor 12, Roman 8
    3. Jesus was called to righteousness and could not sin/ Isaiah 42, Matt 3, 1 John 3, Romans 5.
    4. Jesus was raised from the dead and received God’s Spirit/Acts 2, Isaiah 11.

I am hoping that you can, as I asked before, speak directly to the below passages,

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles…6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Ephesians 5:9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth.

1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sinfor his seed remaineth in himand he cannot sin, because he is born of God.10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Berean
    Participant

@Jodi

You

AFFIRMATION is right here in the below passages.

Jesus was baptized/Matthew 3 and 20, Mark 1 and 10.
    Jesus was born of God’s Spirit/Isaiah 11, 42, 61, Luke 3 and 4, Matt 3, John 1 and 3, Mark 1 and 10, 1 John 3, Ephes 5:9, Cor 12, Roman 8

Me

And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; (Es.11:2)

There is a difference between being born of the Spirit and “the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him”

And so Isaiah is not talking about being born of the Spirit in the case of Jesus because the Spirit never left Christ and that is what allowed him to live without sin in his childhood.

🙏

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

YOU: There is a difference between being born of the Spirit and “the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him”

ME: Please further explain your position with scripture. 

Being born of God IS to have God’s Spirit coming to rest upon you, abode in you.

Matthew 3:16 and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mark 1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

John 1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Acts 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Ephesians 5:9 For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth. 

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

1 John 3: 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased…4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Psalm 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Acts 13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Isaiah 11 is not yet fulfilled and who fulfills it, the Son of Man coming in the clouds in the glory of our Father, a man who has God’s Spirit aboding in him where he does not judge by his own eyes and ears, but through the Spirit of God, that is all goodness righteousness and truth.

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

1 Cor 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit;

Heirs of God, joint heirs with Christ is God’s promise of the fulfillment of Ezekiel 36, having God’s Spirit dwelling in us to the cause of being able to walk in all of God’s ways, thus righteousness. Those that are LED by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God as you have been born of God not able to sin, born of the Spirit that causes righteousness.

We are called by God into faith through His Spirit of faith dwelling in us, by our faith we are counted as worthy to receive the promise of the fullness of God’s Spirit that causes righteousness.

1 Cor 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Berean, what all do you not comprehend?

A son of David was promised to be made into God’s firstborn

God being in you is God’s Spirit dwelling in you.

Being born of God and being born of God’s Spirit is the same thing.

If you are born of God’s Spirit then His Spirit is dwelling in you.

Being an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ means you inherit God’s Spirit where the Spirit dwelling in you bears witness to your spirit that you are a child of God.

To enter God’s kingdom you must first have faith which comes through the Spirit of God working in you, with that faith you then are able to receive the promise, God will be all in you, He will beget you with His Spirit and it remains in you to the cause of righteousness and eternal life.

Paul gives you directly the image of the Son that we are to be made into so that he would be a firstborn of many brethren, one who is LED by the Spirit of God in all His ways is an eternal Son of God. We are LED by the Spirit through that Spirit resting in us, such is exactly what being born of the Spirit means and thus being born of God and thus why we would be called Sons of God.

In 1 John 3 the Son of God and the Children of God are all made Children of God in the SAME WAY, through being born of God where one cannot sin. If you cannot comprehend that being born of God is to be born of God’s Spirit where it’s fruit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth, you are living in a dark hole. If you cannot comprehend that being born of God’s Spirit is to have God’s Spirit aboding in you, you are living in a dark hole.

Jesus being declared to be God’s Son right when the Spirit came to abode in him without measure is why he was declared to be God’s Son at that moment, he was born of God, born of His Spirit called to righteousness to walk in all of God’s ways to fulfill God’s covenant. He is to be identified as the promised son of David whom God promised He would be a Father to and not take His mercy away from him, but to settle him into His House and His kingdom forever giving him an eternal throne.

Psalms 2 is fulfilled when Jesus rose from the dead and received the promised Holy Spirit, that day God begat Jesus, he was begotten of God, begotten of God’s Spirit with a promise to never be able to die again. 

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You: When Jesus was baptized he then was born of God’s Spirit!

Berean: There is a difference between

being born of the Spirit and

“the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him”

Me: That’s right Berean, but Jodi’s perspective despite the terms she uses is

THAT JESUS IS BORN OF GOD’S SPIRIT is not related to GOD’S SPIRIT AT ALL, but related to

the OLD spirit of mankind!

Now allow me to expand on your perception Berean:

The above, Jodi is your own corrupted gospel!

Now, read when and where the scriptures emphatically clearly declare

that Jesus was born of God’s spirit:

Luke 1:35And the angel answering, said to her:

The HOLY GHOST shall come upon thee,

and the power of the MOST HIGH shall overshadow thee.

And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee shall be called

the Son of God. 

Jody reading the above scripture we are aware that in Jesus’ conception, both

THE FATHER ACCOMPLISHED HIS PARTICULAR TASK and

THE HOLY GHOST ACCOMPLISHED HIS PARTICULAR TASK  in order for 

JESUS TO BE BORN BOTH THE SON OF MAN and THE SON OF GOD!

Matthew 1:18Now the generation of Christ was in this wise. When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together,

she was found with child,

of the Holy Ghost.

19Whereupon Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing publicly to expose her, was minded to put her away privately. 20But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared to him in his sleep, saying:
    Joseph, son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife, for that which is conceived in her,

is of the Holy Ghost.

21And she shall bring forth a son: and thou shalt call his name JESUS. For he shall save his people from their sins.

Luke 2:47 And all that heard him were astonished at his wisdom and his answers. 48 And seeing him, they wondered. And his mother said to him: Son, why hast thou done so to us? behold thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. 

49And he said to them: How is it that you sought me?

did you not know, 

that I must be about my father’s business? 

50And they understood not the word that he spoke unto them. 

Jodi, in the above Jesus (NOT ME)

A MERE CHILD OF TWELVE ANTICIPATED GOD THE FATHER AT THE RIVER JORDAN and confirmed that

GOD ALMIGHTY IS HIS FATHER!

Jodi answer please:

READING THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES

WAS JESUS BORN OF GOD’S SPIRIT 

YES OR NO PLEASE!

OR

WAS JESUS BORN OF THE HOLY GHOST?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

OR

WAS JESUS BORN BOTH OF THE FATHER and THE HOLY GHOST?

YES OR NO PLEASE!

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

NO, what you say is all wrong.

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Holy means to be set apart BY GOD and the child to be born is indeed set apart, as in him God would fulfill many of His promises that were spoken by the holy prophets since the world began.

Carmel, Luke 1 speaks of Jesus as according to prophecy that Nathan gave David where God would become a Father unto AN EXISTING son of David.

It’s rather astonishing what you people want to deny or twist.

It’s clear, “11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:

The power of God’s Spirit caused the virgin Mary to conceive, the power of the Highest overshadowed Mary and that which she conceived, directly according to Matthew, is the genetic line of her betrothed Joseph who was of the house of David, her. God becomes a Father to an existing son of David according to His word. 

The virgin birth is of prophecy as well and it’s PURPOSE WAS TO BE FOR A SIGN UNTO THE HOUSE OF DAVID concerning a king of Israel from the tribe of Judah, not for God to impregnate Mary with His own son, like some PAGAN MYTHOLOGICAL god does.

Jesus was born through the power of God’s Spirit, a miracle of God, where the virgin Mary conceived her betrothed husband’s seed, the conception of the promised son of David who God would make an eternal king and God would become a Father unto, begetting him of His Spirit and leading him in all ways, thus called to righteousness and rightfully called a Son of God.

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi

You: Hi Carmel,

NO, what you say is all wrong.

Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 

34 Then said Mary unto the angel,

How shall this be,

seeing I know not a man?

Me: The above Jodi is directly the first proof that 

JESUS’ PROCESS IS NOT OF THIS WORLD!

Believe it or not, it’s your pigeon!

Mary WAS NOT TO SEE A MAN 

“WHY”

SHE WAS NOT A PROPER WOMAN REGARDING SEXUAL REPRODUCTION!

SHE WAS PURPOSELY PREFERRED BY GOD, AND FOR GOD’S SPIRITUAL TASK BOTH BY THE HOLY GHOST AND BY GOD ALMIGHTY FROM HER MOTHER’S WOMB!

Once our parents sinned in the garden and rejected God, 

GOD  WHO IS ETERNAL, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SATANIC PHYSICAL MORTAL WORLD AND IT HAD TO BE THROUGHOUT A HEAVENLY PROCESS!

John8:23 And he said to them:

You are from beneath,

I am from above.

You are of this world,

I am not of this world. 

ALL WOMEN WERE SATAN’S PROPERTY THROUGH EVE’S SIN AS SHE SINNED FIRST AND SATAN FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME OCCUPIED HER BODY, AND THROUGH HER BODY AND HER VOICE ADAM FELL!

Genesis 3:17 And to Adam he said:

Because thou hast hearkened to THE VOICE of thy wife,…

Now scripture never mentions WHAT EVE TOLD ADAM, BUT FOR SURE HER VPICE WAS NOT AT ALL HER BUT SATAN’S FROM WITHIN HER!

God could have said to Adam:

“Because thou hast hearkened to thy wife,… 

NO?

He definitely used those kinds of words in order to make us aware that THE VOICE WAS SATAN’S! The fact that she died in that instant SPIRITUALLY.

AND FROM THAT MOMENT ON THE WOMAN BECAME THE EMBODIMENT OF SATAN, THE PROPERTY OF THE SUBSTANCE OF FLESH AND BLOOD AND THE ENTIRE REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF THIS WORLD.

GOD GAVE BIRTH TO ABEL NOT THROUGH THE SEXUAL PROCESS AT ALL, BUT THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST, THE MAIN REASON THAT CAIN/SATAN’S FIRSTBORN KILLED HIM AS HE CONCLUDED THAT THE MESSIAH MUST BE BORN THROUGH SEX! HIS PROCESS! 

Now read Jesus’ own words( NOT MINE)

John14:30 I will not now speak many things with you. For the prince of this world cometh,

and in me he hath not anything.

Jodi what more do you want from scripture so you would believe that

JESUS  HAS NOTHING OF THIS WORLD! More scripture:

John16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, and it is now come, that you shall be scattered every man to his own, and shall leave me alone; and yet I am not alone,

because the Father IS with me.

Jodi, Notice the simple present tense: “The Father IS with me” We use the simple present tense when an action is happening right now, or when it happens regularly

(or unceasingly, which is why it’s sometimes called present indefinite).

33These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace.

In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence,

I have overcome the world.

Why did Jesus OVERCOME THE WORLD? I tell you:

DESPITE JESUS CAME INTO THIS WORLD AS A HUMAN BEING IN ALL THINGS LIKE HIS BRETHREN, 

HE NEVER USED THE PROCESS OF THIS WORLD IN ANY WAY!

SATAN’S REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS BECAME VOID! 

ALSO JESUS SPIRITUALIZED HIS FLESH BODY BEFORE HE SUFFERED. FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE HAD TO GIVE HIS BODY AS A RANSOM,

BUT ONLY AFTER HE GAVE HIS BODY BACK TO HIS FATHER

SPIRITUALIZED

ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST. John13:31,32, John17:1

IN THE SAME WAY HE CAME INTO THIS WORLD THROUGH MARY  

THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

JESUS’ SOUL IN FULL LIGHT!

John12:46 I am come a light into the world;

that whosoever believeth in me, may not remain in darkness.

THEN THE FATHER PROVIDED JESUS’FLESH

HIS OWN SPOKEN “THE WORD”

After he was born as a spirit through Mary!

Genesis 23:6 And he took THE WOOD  for the holocaust,

and laid it upon Isaac his son:

WHAT THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE TELLS YOU!

IT TELLS YOU JESUS THE SON OF THE FATHER CARRYING THE CROSS!

and he himself carried in his hands fire and a sword. And as they two went on together,

7Isaac said to his father:

My father. And he answered: What wilt thou, son?

Behold, saith he, fire and wood:

where is the victim for the holocaust? 

8And Abraham said:

God will provide himself a victim for an holocaust,

MY SON.

So they went on together.

Jodi, GOD THE FATHER, AND HIS SON WENT TOGETHER ON THE CROSS!

NOTICE:

MY SON,

John 8:55 Abraham your father rejoiced that he might see my day:

he saw it, and was glad. 

Jodi ISAAK WAS NOT BORN THROUGH SEXUAL ACTS BUT

THROUGH GOD’S PROVIDENCE, PRECISELY

JESUS AS A SPIRIT IN ISAAC’S HEART!

SIMPLY TO BE ALL IN/BY HIM AND MAINTAIN HIS PRIMACY!

THE BEGINNING OF ALL GOD’S BEGINNINGS

John8:25 They said therefore to him:

Who art thou? Jesus said to them:

The beginning,

who also speak unto you.

IN ISAAC’S CASE:

THE BEGINNING OF THE ETERNAL COVENANT 

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Carmel,

Again I ask you, what faith do you associate with and why do you fear sharing it?

“GOD  WHO IS ETERNAL, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SATANIC PHYSICAL MORTAL WORLD…”

Seriously!! The God I serve is active all around me.

“ALL WOMEN WERE SATAN’S PROPERTY THROUGH EVE’S SIN AS SHE SINNED FIRST AND SATAN FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME OCCUPIED HER BODY, AND THROUGH HER BODY AND HER VOICE ADAM FELL! “

So all women belonged to Satan?!? At what point did they stop “belonging”?

“AND FROM THAT MOMENT ON THE WOMAN BECAME THE EMBODIMENT OF SATAN, THE PROPERTY OF THE SUBSTANCE OF FLESH AND BLOOD AND THE ENTIRE REPRODUCTIVE PROCESS OF THIS WORLD.”

I think you’re treading a thin ice! The rest of what you wrote is why I again ask my question above.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@desiretruth

#10 doesn’t make sense, Jesus was in heaven at creation as God’s son, came to earth and became a man, only to return to heaven as the son again? Please clarify.

Why doesn’t it make sense?

Hebrews 1:1-2
    1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
    2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

John 1:3
    Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Colossians 1:17
    He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Jude 1:25
    to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

It makes sense that someone had to be the first to be with God and such a person would have been born directly from God because there were no parents so to speak. An apt title could be Son.

So he was with God in the beginning and God made all things through and for him. Then when sin entered into creation, God used him to redeem creation back to God. Makes perfect sense to me.

God sent his son into the world. He existed in the form of God and emptied himself and came in the flesh and further humbled himself from there. Now he is back in the glory he had with God before the cosmos and seated at the highest realm. Not only does this make perfect sense when you analyse it, but it is all written. It is not a hard thing to grasp. This is the revelation that was not known to all men. Jesus Christ is a mystery that has been revealed to us.

And this plan was in place before creation itself. It does make sense to me that of all the worlds that God creates over time coupled with free will, that eventually sin would enter. So it has to happen at some point, but the plan was already in place to deal with it when it happened. But why free will then? Because without it, there is no love, just a program which means robots not sons.

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory.

When you read this, you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@desiretruth

You think that the Trinity Doctrine is wrong and I agree with you on that.

But you also seem to think that rejecting the Trinity Doctrine means that you need to reject Jesus as existing with divine nature in heaven before emptying himself and coming in the flesh. Why do you need to reject that? The Trinity teaches that Jesus is God and has been for all eternity. But scripture tells us that he was with God before the cosmos only and that before creation he was there and all things were made through him and for him. This is not what the Trinity teaches but scripture tells us so.

Even the early apostles (after the twelve / Pre-Nicene) believed that he was the first to be with God.

Here are some Justin Martyr quotes from around 150 AD.

by the Word Himself, who took shape, and became man, and was called Jesus Christ,

And that you will not succeed is declared by the Word, than whom, after God who begat him, we know there is no ruler more kingly and righteous.

Jesus Christ is the only proper Son who has been begotten by God, being His Word and first-begotten.

And the first power after God the Father and Lord of all is the Word, who is also the Son; and of Him we will, in what follows, relate how He took flesh and became man.

We have been taught that Christ is the firstborn of God

And His Son, who alone is properly called Son, the Word, who also was with Him and was begotten before the works,

And God, the Father of the cosmos, who is the perfect intelligence, the truth. And the Word, being His Son, came to us, having put on flesh, revealing both himself and the Father, giving to us in himself resurrection from the dead, and eternal life afterwards. And this is Jesus Christ, our Saviour and Lord.

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Proclaimer,

Please explain what each of these verses you sited mean and how they relate to a preexisting son in heaven at creation:

1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,
    2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Berean
    Participant

@ Jodi

Jesus is the Son of God BEFORE HE CAME “IN THE FLESH”
    PROV.30: 4
    Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?
    At his baptism, he did not become the Son of God, rather he was confirmed SON OF GOD.
    As well as at the transfiguration:

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

By becoming Son of man by the Power of the Holy Spirit, He became Son of GOD in a NEW sense. THIS WAS POWERFULLY DECLARED AFTER HIS RESURRECTION:

ROMANS 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
    [4] And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Acts.8
    [37] And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
    Acts.9
    [20] And straightway he(Paul) preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

More later….
    Not much time right now.

🙏

DesireTruth
    Participant

@ Proclaimer,

Clarity of a statement you made in an earlier post (#942749) about how the trinity doctrine and preexistence doctrine are not mutually exclusive. This means both are truth; yet you reject the one and except the other. Was this a typo?

I will assert both doctrines are false teachings, because this wasn’t the Jewish belief. If it was, it would have been splashed all over scripture; however, we have been taught to read between the lines and to simply believe what we have been told is truth. Both beliefs are created by man. You quote Justin Martyr as a source of evidence to support preexistence. He studied philosophy and viewed Christianity through a Greek philosophical lens. In his writing First Apologies, he presents Christian truth within the context of current Greek thought. Which thought would your prefer, Greek or Hebrew?

In John’s first epistle, he is warning of falsehoods coming into the early church and to be careful of them. This is less than 50 years after Christ’s ascension. I am puzzled how we don’t see the preexistence doctrine as a man made belief, let alone the trinity. Christ referred to himself as a son of man, meaning he was man, of mankind – not some divine god-man. What real benefit would/could a divine being have to descend from his heavenly place, come to Earth to die, and return back to his divine state to receive additional promises and authorities? How would/could he truly know what it was to be a man? Now, if a man were to set all earthly things aside (emptying himself of earthly desires and wants), be tempted by all man can be temped with, completely do the will of the Almighty, and then freely and willingly lay his life down for all mankind with the promise of being glorified to a higher state (now that’s real faith), which scenario is more powerful, which has more meaning?

To put this somewhat into perspective, I would guess you would have no problem putting yourself in harms way to save a spouse, child, a family member, or even a close friend; but, would you do the same for an unruly neighbor, the bully who created fear in your child, the murderer, the liar, the cheat, etc.? This is what Christ did, and in doing so, was glorified to a “divine” state, as he is now at the right hand of the Father. Christ didn’t come down from heaven as a “magical sperm” to impregnate a woman. Moses tells us who this Messiah will be in Duet. 18:15, and God confirms this in verse 18 when HE says: “I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you. I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.” (Please note the future tense of all this) God didn’t say he would send his heavenly son down; he said it would be someone from “among their brothers” and would be like Moses. How is it we do not see this? We would have to reject these words from God himself in favor of our love for Greek philosophy! The “church” needs to wake up!

This is what the Jews believed concerning the Messiah, from Everyman’s Talmud: The Major Teachings of Rabbinic Sages (pg347):

‘the sending of the Messiah was part of the Creator’s plan at the inception of the Universe.’

From the beginning of the creation of the world king Messiah was born, for he entered the mind (of God) before even the world was created’.

‘On one point the Rabbis were unanimous, he [Messiah] would be just a human being divinely appointed to carry out an allotted task.

Are you going to refute the Jewish mind? Prove scripturally what I have said is wrong!

Proclaimer
    Participant

@desiretruth

I will assert both doctrines are false teachings

The Trinity is never mentioned by name or described. However, Jesus Christ being the first born of all creation and having first place in all things is mentioned.

If Jesus Christ is not the Word or the first to be with God then who was?

Bruce? Jack? Lucifer? Bob?

If Bruce, then why aren’t all things made for Bruce and because of him?

So why some random guy created on the spot 2000 years ago way after the sons of God witnessing the foundations of the earth being laid. Seems a bit weird that some random dude called Jesus became the main person besides God. Would seem more logical to have the oldest person ever besides God logically speaking.

A little question for you. If you know it is not Jesus Christ, then you must know who it is. If you do not know who it is, then you cannot rule our Jesus Christ. Further, just read scripture. It tells you the truth about this too many times to deny.

Proclaimer
    Participant

In John’s first epistle, he is warning of falsehoods coming into the early church and to be careful of them. This is less than 50 years after Christ’s ascension. I am puzzled how we don’t see the preexistence doctrine as a man made belief, let alone the trinity. Christ referred to himself as a son of man, meaning he was man, of mankind – not some divine god-man.

And Son of God. He existed in the form of God, emptied himself, came in the flesh, humbled himself, obedient to God, died for our sins, rose from the dead, and taken up into the glory he had with the Father before the universe. This is written in the New Testament. I believe in the doctrines and message in the New Testament as well as the Old. He is both son of Man and son of God. Do you not believe in the New Testament.

Proclaimer
    Participant

because this wasn’t the Jewish belief.

Jewish belief denies that Jesus is the Messiah. If Jewish belief is the standard for truth, then why do you believe that Jesus is the messiah? Or maybe you don’t?

For I, brethren, would not have you be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits: that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Are you going to refute the Jewish mind? Prove scripturally what I have said is wrong!

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.…

What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

But the angel of the LORD said to him, “Why do you ask my name, seeing it is wonderful?”

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Please explain what each of these verses you sited mean and how they relate to a preexisting son in heaven at creation:

Just read it. It talks about before all things and ages. A better question is how do these and many other verses actually mean the opposite of what they are saying. Because you believe the opposite.

Explain to yourself how He is before all things means he is not before all things.

Show yourself how that through him the cosmos was made really means that the cosmos was not made through and for him.

Convince yourself using reason that God made the universe through the Son actually means your conclusion that he did not make the universe through the Son.

I don’t need to explain these scriptures as I only need to quote them to get opposition. It is you who needs to do the explaining. And you do not need to explain it to me but to yourself.

I’m good. I don’t even need to hear your explanation as to how you justify this to yourself. It’s something you need to work out for yourself.

Viewing 20 posts - 23,901 through 23,920 (of 25,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account