JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 20,661 through 20,680 (of 25,923 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed: Look at this thread Mike…

(They’re actually preaching Joseph is Jesus biological father, can you believe that?)

If anyone truly is preaching such a thing, they are doing so against scripture.  We’re told that Joseph never even laid with Mary until after Jesus was born.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Carmel: NO Mike, CREATURES LIKE ANGELS,

ARE NOT DIVINE.

2 Peter 1:4

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Berean
    Participant

Mike
    Participating in the divine nature is now, and it means being in communion with God through Jesus Christ, receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit daily. It has nothing to do with becoming divine, not at all …

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hebrews 2:14

Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil…

Jesus “partook” of flesh and blood.  Would you say that has nothing to do with him “becoming flesh and blood”?  If not, then neither can you make the argument above.

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Mike,

YOU: John the Baptizer came as a witness to WHO? What is your answer please?

ME: 

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

My answer, the son of Jesse according to Isaiah 11, 42, 45, and 61.

Jodi
    Participant

Mike, please consider the follow passages,

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Jesus quotes Isaiah 61, Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Deut 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. 

John 12:44 Jesus cried and said,He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. 46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. 49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 

John 1:6… was a prophecy from Isaiah fulfilled, as many other parts of John 1 is prophecy fulfilled, 

Isaiah 40:1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD’S hand double for all her sins. 3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: 5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. 6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: 7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. 8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

1 John 1: 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full. 5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Mike, people beheld the glory of God’s word of prophecy made true in the flesh, Jesse’s son begotten of God’s Spirit without measure where he then became a LIGHT not only through preaching the word of God, not only through setting us at liberty, but also because the word that God had promised before the world even began, eternal life, was made true in him.

Jesus preached the resurrection and eternal life unto mankind, he then became that word of life when he himself was resurrected as a firstborn of many brethren.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi All,

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Luke 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, 68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: 71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, 74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased…1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,…14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about…18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Acts 10:36 THE WORD which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) 37 THAT WORD, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 HOW GOD ANNOINTED Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

Zacharias gave the same prophecy that Isaiah gave us, which was fulfilled we read In Luke 3 and 4. Such IS God’s WORD made true in the flesh and then the people beheld his glory beginning in Galilee. 

APPLY the above to John 1:14 PLEASE,

14 And THE WORD was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

THE WORD (PROPHECY) that was made true in the flesh, 

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

APPLY this to John 1:14 PLEASE,

John 1:14 And THE WORD was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son..

Folks, it is absolute blindness not to apply YHVH’s WORD of prophecy from Isaiah to that of John 1:14.

Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Jesse, received God’s GLORY, there was no other who received it, only he was begotten of the Father’s Spirit not by measure filled with grace and truth, whereby the people beheld THAT glory as he dwelt among them.

Jesus is called the only begotten of the Father FULL of grace and truth BECAUSE he was the only one who received the glory of having the Father’s Spirit FILLED in him without measure.

Jesus is NOT called the only begotten of THE FATHER, full of grace and truth, because he pre-existed as such but then he actually EMPTIED himself of his glory.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…..Please read what Jodi wrote in detail’

• The light that enlightens,   “every” man that comes into the world” is “the Spirit of God”, how does it (the Spirit of God ) enlighten us, by the “EXACT SAME WAY IT ENLIGHTENED JESUS”, not one ounce of difference.  When we as Jesus recieve the “Holy Spirit ” from God the Father into  us, we recieve “His seed” 0r “sperma ” into us and as a result from that point on we “are”  childern of God , “exactly” as Jesus what happened to “the man” Jesus, when he was “Anointed with the Holy spirit”. 
    • Jesus is and was “exactly” in “every” way, the exact same as we are, a 100% human being who came into his “only” existence “exactly the way we do.  And was born again by being IMPREGNATED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD “EXACTLY AS WE MUST BE”  In  order for us to be a true Son of God.   We as Jesus no more call anyone on earth our Father , for we (those born of the Spirit)  have only one Father who is in heaven,  so we can cry unto him “our Father”, and he hears us, just as he hears Jesus.  
    • There is “no” difference between us and Jesus our brother,  the first born from the flesh into the Family of God.  Born the “exact” same way we all must be, inorder to be called the Son’s of God.
    • That which born of the flesh is flesh, that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit, we who now born of the Spirit have the MIND of the Spirit. Those who are of the flesh have the MIND of the flesh, they are carnel minded. But we who have the Spirit are not carnel minded, but “spritual” minded,  just the same as Jesus is.
    • Jesus said clearly , ” you must be born “again”, we who have the Spirit have been born again, we are therefore “NOW” the Sons of the “LIVING GOD” by the renewing of our minds by the working of the Spirit of God,  JUST AS JESUS WAS also,  “AFTER” HE WAS GIVEN THE  “HOLY SPIRIT” , from God the Father, at the Jordan river.  
    • Jesus under went a rebirth process exactly as we must , and a resurection exactly like his we must also experience which will “witness the redemption of our “mortal” bodies” , just like it did his.
    • All who make Jesus appear different then we are,  Are of the evil one, doing “exactly what Satan wants”. 2THS2.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Gene,

John 1:4 In him was life,

and the life was

the light of men.

John1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 

7This man came for a witness,

to give testimony of the light, (“THE WORD”, Jesus, the Son of Man)

that all men might believe through him.

8He was not the light,

but was to give testimony of the light.(“THE WORD”, Jesus, the Son of Man)

9 That(JESUS) was the true light,

which enlighteneth

every man (PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE, BY

“THE WORD”JESUS’ PRE-EXISTENCE, AS SPIRIT, slain like a lamb from the beginning of the world.Rev.13:8)

that cometh into this world.

YOU: Jesus is and was “exactly” in “every” way,

the exact same as we are,

a 100% human being who came into his “only” existence “exactly the way we do.  And was born again by being

IMPREGNATED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD

EXPLAIN Gene HOW ON EARTH, as you say

JESUS IS EXACTLY IN EVERY WAY, THE EXACT SAME AS WE ARE,

and in the same TIME

HE WAS OF THE HOLY GHOST?

Micah 5:2…..and his going forth is from the beginning,

from the days of eternity.

ANSWER YES OR NO:

ARE YOU Gene, OF THE HOLY GHOST?

and your going forth is from the beginning,
    from the days of eternity?

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

Hi Mike,

2Peter 1:By whom he hath given us most great and precious promises: that by these

you may be made

partakers of the divine nature:

flying the corruption of that concupiscence which is in the world.

YES MIKE, I AGREE

made partakers of the divine nature:

BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH  BEING

MADE THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE FATHER’S GLORY, MADE THE FIGURE OF THE FATHER’S SUBSTANCE, and

UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF THE FATHER’S POWER.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the figure of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power,

YOU SEE MIKE,

GOD IS ETERNAL, and

BETWEEN GOD AND HUMANS WHO ARE NOT ETERNAL,

ABIDES, AS A

SPIRIT/MEDIATOR AND ETERNAL LIFE 

JESUS, 

THE FACT THAT JESUS IS 

THE FATHER AND PROPRIETOR OF ALL

FLESH

PURCHASED AND RECREATED ANEW BY HIS OWN BLOOD.

Read Mike and discern the truth:

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh,

that he may give eternal life

to all whom thou hast given him. 

John15:4 Abide in me, and I in you.

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in me.

5I am the vine; you the branches: he that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit:

for without me you can do nothing.

6If any one abide not in me, he shall be cast forth as a branch, and shall wither, and they shall gather him up, and

cast him into the fire, and he burneth. 

Ed J
    Participant

They’re actually preaching Joseph is Jesus’ biological father

Edj….Wrong

Hi Gene,

Well Jodi sure is; and I don’t see you correcting her.
    Instead I see you refusing to disagree with her on anything.

Peace and love to you and yours……..Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Jodi is the most scripturally accurate person here, beyond a doubt,  she quotes “direct scriptures” backing up what she believes and I also believe. My question to you and others here is why don’t you address those scriptures we ““directly quote” right from your own bibles, but you people will not address them. Why is that Edj?   Do you have a problem making what you preach fit those written scriptures we quote to you? 

But then again you also believe in free wills , so you have no “spritual” guidance  in you, that you would except , because you would rather have you “own” mind guide you,  did you ever think that is why you bounce all over the place, not able to put scriptures together,  you had rat h e be a lose cannon following the dictates of your own mind, without any influence from God , Jesus, or anyone else, because you do everything by the dictates of your own socalled “freewill” mind. So you are subject to this scripture, there is way that “seems” right to a man , but the end thereof, is sin and death.  While those of God, believe , “God works “in” us , “both to will” and do of “his” good pleasure”. Edj that is how we know what we are saying,  and back it up with the written scriptures.  You people on the other hand bounce around like a fish out of water, no soundness is expressed in what you are saying, not to even mention scriptures that you haven’t slanted to say what in fact they are not saying. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Edj…..Jodi is the most scripturally accurate person here, beyond a doubt,  she quotes “direct scriptures”

She cherry picks scripture. Only quotes the humanity of Jesus. While we agree he was a man, both of you will argue against the scriptures that you never quote.

You need to encompass the full understanding and stop denying this man’s true origin.

6 Who, being in very nature God,
    did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
    7 rather, he made himself nothing
    by taking the very nature of a servant,
    being made in human likeness.
    8 And being found in appearance as a man,
    he humbled himself
    by becoming obedient to death — even death on a cross!

Proclaimer
    Participant

You can’t fight light with darkness. Thy word is a lamp.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

YOU: She cherry picks scripture

ME: 

Fact, more than once you have made a point to say that you do not bother to read my posts. 

Let’s be even more clear here,

Fact, you have stated that you don’t bother to read particularly my posts that are long, wherein those posts were actually long because they contained multiple scriptures. 

You have the actual audacity on this Christian forum to accuse me of “cherry picking” scripture when you yourself have “cherry picked” my own posts, not bothering to read the ones filled with scripture. 

Proclaimer, at this point I see you as a MAN WHO IS RIPE WITH INJUSTICE. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Edj…..Can you tell us what does the “nature of God mean to you”?  Is that a different nature then  those who have the Spirit of God in them have?

Tell us in what way could Jesus have “robbed” God to make himself “equal” to him.  Jesus could never had made himself actually “equal” to God, but he could have made it appear he was,  by allowing the people that saw the miracles God was doing for him, to think he was the one doing them. Then he  would be stealing glory from God the Father, as Moses did at the  waters of MERIBA. Moses broke Faith with God there and  was not  allowed to enter the promise land as a result.  Jesus never thought to even try to make himself “to be equal with God”.  That is what that verse is really saying, Jesus never ever even tried to make himself out to be equal with God, why? Because he knew he was not equal to God, and  he did not want anyone to think he was either.  

All who have the “nature” of God in them by having  the Holy Spirit, are not now or ever will be “equal” with God.  That same thing applies to Jesus also or anyone God the Father uses in his work. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer. ….Jodi is right it is you who are doing the cherry picking here not Her or I,  we Read your posts, and the others also, except for Carmel, because he does cherry picks words out of scriptures and tries to force them to say what infact they are not even hinting at.  When I see that I do admit I just skim lightly those posts.

Berean
    Participant

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

THE HOLY THING…..

Why Luk wrote THAT…..???

Maybe you answer Gene or Jodie ?

carmel
    Participant

Hi,

Gene,

YOU

Can you tell us what does the “nature of God mean to you”?

Is that a different nature then  those who have the Spirit of God in them have?

WHY DON’T YOU OR Jodi, 

explain:

WHAT THE NATURE OF GOD MEANS TO YOU, BOTH

STAGNATED CARNALLY MINDED PERSONS!

NOW ATTENTION Gene here 

comes the pure truth

ABOUT THE NATURE OF GOD WHICH ONLY 

JESUS POSSESSED! YOU KNOW WHY Gene? 

DEFINITELY YOU KNOW,

THE FACT THAT BOTH YOU AND Jodi 

NEVER PRODUCED THIS SCRIPTURE HEREUNDER AND ALL THE SCRIPTURE WHICH 

CONTRADICTS AND REVEALS 

YOUR LIES!

I TELL YOU WHY JESUS IS

THE ONLY HUMAN BEING ON EARTH 

ONE OF A KIND

WHO WAS/ IS

THE RIGHTNESS OF THE GLORY OF THE FATHER.

THE FIGURE OF THE SUBSTANCE OF THE FATHER.

UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF THE POWER OF THE FATHER.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the figure of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power,

NOW READ THE SCRIPTURES HEREUNDER:

ABOUT THE NATURE OF GOD WHICH ONLY

JESUS POSSESSED ON EARTH.

John 1:4 IN HIM WAS LIFE,

GOD IS THE LIFE SOURCE OF ALL Gene and 

JESUS IS ETERNAL LIFE,

WHO RECEIVED FROM THE FATHER

BEFORE THE WORLD WAS!

John5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and giveth life:

so the Son also giveth life

TO WHOM HE WILL.

OK GENE, ATTENTION NOW:

EVEN TO HIMSELF FROM ALL THE DEAD

SPIRITUALLY DEAD!

22For neither doth the Father judge any man,

but hath given all judgment to the Son.

Gene are you reading this scripture it simply

MADE IT CLEAR TO YOU AND Jodi 

WHAT THE NATURE OF GOD IS, KEEP ON READING:

23That all men may honour the Son,

as they honour the Father.

WOW. WOW, and  WOW! Gene

ISN’T THE ABOVE FEW WORDS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU TO MAKE AWARE 

WHAT THE NATURE OF GOD JESUS POSSESSED. MORE SCRIPTURE Gene,

He who honoureth not the Son, honoureth not the Father, who hath sent him.

The above Gene is DIRECTED TO YOU and Jodi, I really feel MORE THAN SORRY FOR YOU BOTH,

LOOKING FORWARD FACING JESUS, INCE YOU CONSIDER 

JESUS EXACTLY IN ALL WAYS

HA , HA , HA, 

LIKE YOU BOTH! 

STAGNATED CARNALLY MINDED PERSONS

MORE SCRIPTURE:

24Amen, amen I say unto you, that he who heareth my word, and believeth him that sent me, hath life everlasting; and cometh not into judgment, but is passed from death to life.

25Amen, amen I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is,

when the dead shall hear the voice of

the Son of God,(1)

and they that hear shall live.

26For as the Father hath life in himself, (HERE IT COES, MAKE SURE THAT YOU

CHEW THE WORDS OR ELSE THEY

STRANGLE YOU:

so he hath given the Son also to have life in himself:

THE PURE NATURE OF GOD

ONLY JESUS POSSESSED, NOW ATTENTION FOR THIS ONE Gene

27And he hath given him power to do judgment, because HE IS( ALSO)

THE SON OF MAN (2)

OK Gene?

JESUS IS BOTH

THE SON OF GOD and

THE SON OF MAN.

SIMPLY THE NATURE OF GOD!

Jeremih 32:27 Behold

I am the Lord

the GOD of all FLESH:

shall anything be hard for me?

more to come 

it ‘s more than enough for you

carnally minded person! WITH EVERY RESPECT!

Ed J
    Participant

Edj…..Can you tell us what does the “nature of God mean to you”?
    Is that a different nature then those who have the Spirit of God in them have?

Hi Gene,

I believe you are essentially asking only one question here, as I do not believe you really
    want a full and complete explanatory answer as to what “the nature of God” means to me…

That would mean your question really is:

Is the “nature of God” a different nature then those who have the Spirit of God in them? “Yes” or “No” ?

And the answer to that question is obviously: “No”

If you are essentially asking a different question altogether,
    than please specify, and I will certainly address it.

Viewing 20 posts - 20,661 through 20,680 (of 25,923 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account