Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 6,081 through 6,100 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Danny Dabbs,

You said:

Hi folks,

Mike was banned unfairly.
    I ask you all to show solidarity with Mike
    by no longer posting on this forum.
    But of course you are free to decide.

God bless you all,

Danny

Sorry but I do not believe the banning was unfair. We all can go through all the flat earth stuff and see all the disrespectful name calling and belief bashing done on Mike’s part and I realize the Admin was just as guilty in returning the same, but the Admin owns the site. I personally remember a post that Mike used the “B” word towards myself several times in one post. Mike has been practically begging to get banned, imo. I believe the earth is round and I believe the Bible is true. I believe Jesus is “my God and my Savior” and I believe in His Father just as the writers of the NT believe, and I believe that Jesus has the name YHVH, just as the Father who gave it to Him as the scriptures say. Mike disagreed with all of that, so my view of Mike is that he has been given plenty of opportunity and discussion to be humbled yet arrogance ruled and lost him his privilege to post here. Like I said, there was plenty of disrespect for Proclaimer shown here that owns the site and has worked hard to keep it going. I agree with Proclaimer’s action  to ban Mike, although I do believe that Proclaimer unfortunately participated in the derogatory comments as well but it is his site to do with what he wants. The shape of the earth should be the least of their (your) concerns. Neither one can agree with the writers of the NT when they call Jesus “our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.” Please note that you, Danny can’t say that either. So, sorry but I believe, HN is going downhill fast and needs better posters. I wish Mike and all well and to get to a better place to discuss your thoughts and also learn from others. Perhaps the lesson to learn is to have respect for the one who owns the site if you don’t want to lose your privilege to post on his site. Danny, calling him the things that you have called him lately is not impressive or Godly. Please rethink your approach.

Do all things to God’s glory, not out of your flesh. LU

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Gene and LU,

Thanks for giving more information, that was helpful. Of course I know that I have missed out on a lot and I most certainly didn’t see LU that Mike called you the “B” word multiple times in a post. If that means what I think it means, he should have been banned immediately from that. That’s just down right appalling!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sorry but I do not believe the banning was unfair. We all can go through all the flat earth stuff and see all the disrespectful name calling and belief bashing done on Mike’s part and I realize the Admin was just as guilty in returning the same,

I believe that a bit of banter is okay and also I believe in answering a fool accordingly, lest he think he is wise.

No one got banned because of the banter, the humour, the laughing, or even mocking. He was banned for hijacking the website and steering it toward his conspiracy theory. You can say that we could have ignored him. But remember that if we do not give an answer, then readers might think that Mike is correct. He certainly deceived at least one vulnerable member who obviously lacked any kind of scientific understanding.

And it was Mike who interpreted such as me calling them and him fools. I never did. I said it is foolish to do this or that, which is true, but not that mike or anyone was a fool. Mike tried to make out I called people fools or stupid to their face. The bible mentions what a fool is, but Christians didn’t go around saying this or that person was a fool, but that this and that thing is foolish. Nothing wrong with that.

Did the person who wrote: “the fool has said in his heart there is no God” call anyone a fool to their face. Or did he define what a fool was, and leave it up to people if they aligned with that or not. You have to be careful with Mike. He is a master at putting words in your mouth and ideas in your head.

Berean
    Participant

Hi all

Here is the Daily Devotional

FOOD FOR ALL 

Bees are very social insects, and mutual feeding seems to be the order of their existence. The workers feed the helpless queen, who cannot feed herself. They feed the drones and, of course, they feed the young. They seem to actually enjoy this social act. One bee always seems ready to feed another bee, even if that bee is from a different colony. The bee has been aptly described as busy.

To produce one tablespoon of honey for our toast, the little bee makes 4,200 trips to flowers. A worker bee will fly as far as eight miles in search of nectar. He makes about 10 trips a day to the fields, each trip lasting 20 minutes and covering 400 flowers. To produce just one pound of clover honey, the bee must visit 56,000 clover heads. Since each head has 60 flower tubes, a total of 3,360,000 visits are necessary. In the end, that worker bee will have flown the equivalent of three times around the world. And they never sleep!

The impact of the honeybee on your food goes beyond honey. This little wonder of God’s creation is responsible for 80 percent of all insect pollination; if it didn’t do its job it would significantly decrease the yield of fruits and vegetables.

Psalm 145 is a song of praise to the Creator. “Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable” (Psalm 145:3). As we look at the amazing honeybee, we can join David in saying, “I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and on Your wondrous works” (v. 5). When we consider the immense number of flowers it takes to make one pound of honey, it seems an impossibility, yet the Bible says, “The eyes of all look expectantly to You, and You give them their food in due season. You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing” (v. 15, 16).

Thank God for the honeybee!

KEY BIBLE TEXTS
    Give us day by day our daily bread. Luke 11:3

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Excuse for the clumsiness
    Am not wide awake!
    It’s snowing in my area! Winter is knocking at our door.
    good day or good night to all. I think of Mike, we will still miss him! Nope ? 😐

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……scripture says, (not me)…..“behold therefore the goodness and the severity of God; on them which fell, severity; but towards you goodness.” 

Yea,  there is both goodness and severity with God.  When things get to a certain point , then there leaves no other options,  Mike exceed his posting rights , why should proclaimer co ti ue let him bring his site down.

None of us should think God the Father , can’t run out of  patience with us,oranyone else,  because he certanitl can   Jesus told us to not fear them that can destory the body and can do nothing else after that, but to, “fear” him who can destory both the body and soul in the grave (hell). 

Here is an example on how God the Father thinks, about the “Stubbern”,  ……“you shall set apart  unto the LORD all that opens the matrix and every firstling that comes of a beast which you have; the males shall be the LORD’S  , AND EVERY FIRSTLINGS OF AN ASS, you shall redeem with a lamb; and if you will not redeem it, you shall BREAK IT’S NECK, : WHY BECAUSE GOD DOSEN’T WANT IT, IT’S A “SYMBOL”   OF STUBBERNESS.

Why did God say that about a ASS, and not about anything else?  Its because an Ass is a “stubbern beast? 

PROCLAIMER,  did what he had to do in my opinion,  remember Proclaimer  it’s your site, it’s up to you to, “make the tree good  and it’s fruit good  or “you”  make it corrupt and it’s fruit corrupt” , “and”,   there is truly, “both goodness and severity with God.  

You did the right then  Brother.

Peace and love to you and yours Proclaimer……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks Gene.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat-Earther tries to use Toronto to prove silly point and is immediately shot down

https://dailyhive.com/toronto/flat-earther-toronto

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer,

Sorry, I missed your response to me somehow before Gene and LU’s. or  I would have included you too. Thanks for the explanation and I guess I should read the forum rules after all these years!

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Hi LU,

You don’t know the whole story.
    Proclaimer was very disrespectful.
    I gave him a taste of his own medicine.
    But you are free to believe your COmrade prOClaimer.
    Good night!

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Danny Dabbs,

Read what I wrote:

I agree with Proclaimer’s action  to ban Mike, although I do believe that Proclaimer unfortunately participated in the derogatory comments as well but it is his site to do with what he wants. The shape of the earth should be the least of their (your) concerns.

You said:

I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Is that the Biblical approach? Is that wise?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@Lightenup

Hi LU,

Mike gave me a private message for you.
    Please read and give an answer:
    Can you do me a favor and ask LU about the time I supposedly called her a b….?
    1. When did this happen? Weeks ago? Months? Years?
    2. Does she have any proof to offer?
    3. Did she report the offense?
    4. If so, what did Admin do about it? Was I reprimanded? Suspended? Banned? Why not?
    5. And why would she keep having years of discussions with me if it really happened?
    6. And if it was such a grave offense that really bothered her so much all this time, why did she wait until I was banned and couldn’t defend myself to bring it up publicly in an attempt to shame me?

Lightenup
    Participant

Danny Dabbs,

This is what I said in the post on this page about that.

“I personally remember a post that Mike used the “B” word towards myself several times in one post.”

I didn’t say that he called me the “B” word but used it towards me. Here’s the proof:

See the last post from Mikeboll on this debate at this link:

LU/Mikeboll64 regarding The Yahweh Unity Doctrine

Dated March 28, 2022

I did not report the offense, he didn’t offend me, he didn’t surprise me, he exposed his poor character and I wasn’t at all surprised.  I ended the one on one discussion. This is a free speech forum.

Why did I continue to discuss the topic openly? I got to start the open discussion thread with my op, the way I wanted it written, which I wasn’t afraid to do by the way. I wanted it to start without Mikeboll’s twist which he constantly has done. The thread that he started without waiting for me to agree to began by misrepresenting my stand on the matter.

I wasn’t waiting to bring it up when he was banned so that he couldn’t defend himself. I obviously didn’t know he would be banned in the future. I brought it up because you and he asked me to come to his defense since he was recently banned and I thought about it and as you can see, I mentioned why I could not come to his defense. I didn’t just mention the “b” worded post. There were more reasons than that. It was in response to what you both asked me to do. I might not have ever mentioned it except you two prodded for me to say something. I could not honestly support Mikeboll to be reinstated. I am quite sure he will be better off not twisting my words/thoughts/beliefs on here any more.

Please note, you are the ones who asked for proof. Btw, Danny, if you have any more thoughts about it, please read through that whole 2 page debate and see for yourself how he was continually twisting my words and belittling me.

Danny, just mentioned how Proclaimer disrespected you…see if you can count how many disrespectful words Mikeboll said to me just within those two pages alone. If we need to go through it so that I can point them out to you, I will, just ask.

I hope that answers your questions.

LU

Proclaimer
    Participant

I give respect where respect is earned and if I disrespect anyone it is because they have lost it due to their own stupidity.

Otherwise I am neutral.

Admin
    Keymaster

Traffic for the site is up around 25%.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8 @genebalthrop @berean @Lightenup @Jodi @carmel

Here’s an argument by William Carpenter from the year 1885:

If the Earth were a globe, there certainly would be—if we could imagine the thing to be peopled all round—“antipodes:” “people who,” says the dictionary, “living exactly on the opposite side of the globe to ourselves, have their feet opposite to ours:”—people who are hanging heads downwards whilst we are standing heads up! But, since the theory allows us to travel to those parts of the Earth where the people are said to be heads downwards, and still to fancy ourselves to be heads upwards and our friends whom we have left behind us to be heads downwards, it follows that the whole thing is a myth—a dream—a delusion—and a snare; and, instead of there being any evidence at all in this direction to substantiate the popular theory, it is a plain proof that the Earth is not a globe.

I believe this is the best proof that the Earth is not a globe.
    Why is this important?
    No globe = No outer space = No Ancient Aliens = No End-Time Deception!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Danny D.

Lightenup
    Participant

Danny Dabbs,

The words up and down are relative terms. Do you think it is possible for “down” to refer to the direction towards the center of the earth for those living on earth? Do you think it possible for “up” to be opposite that , i.e. away from the center of the earth? If so, the globe with it’s magnetic core makes it possible for people on the other side of the globe to look at their feet for “down” and not their head unless of course they are standing on their head.

An amazing design!

Proclaimer
    Participant

All I can say Danny is you were not given a scientific mind. That is alright. As long as you love and serve God. That is what matters.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The words up and down are relative terms. Do you think it is possible for “down” to refer to the direction towards the center of the earth for those living on earth? Do you think it possible for “up” to be opposite that , i.e. away from the center of the earth? If so, the globe with it’s magnetic core makes it possible for people on the other side of the globe to look at their feet for “down” and not their head unless of course they are standing on their head.

An amazing design!

Good post. Further, people on the other side of the earth are not up or down. The Chinese for example had their compasses point south for the top of the world. Finally, there is no up in the universe. All directions are equal so to speak. There probably is up when talking about dimensions though. So God dwells in the highest heaven.

Why are almost all modern maps the same way up?

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20160614-maps-have-north-at-the-top-but-it-couldve-been-different

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…….Up or down alway is from your location when you precieve it.  Your up or down many not be where mine is, neither your right or left. ,  your right might be my left from where yoy are at, same with your up or down, they are all relative point from your position.

Peace and love to you all……….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 6,081 through 6,100 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account