Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 6,381 through 6,400 (of 6,408 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

When flerfs are confronted with truths like this, they ignore it because they prefer the lie.

Go ahead and explain the following. Flerfs can’t. So they ignore it instead of admit the truth because they prefer the darkness of a lie than the light that truth give us.

Why does the flight from Sydney to Los Angeles, take LONGER (both in time and distance) than a flight from Sydney to Santiago Chile?

Why does the circular route, (over water on the Flat Earth illustration) Santiago Chile to Sydney Australia, take LESS time than the straight route?

Two pertinent questions that flat earth liars ignore.

flerfs

Proclaimer
    Participant

@dannyd, are these rays parallel?

374278317_10226625836406742_8282210966530327233_n

Proclaimer
    Participant

To flat earthers

Here is what people think of flerfs

They consider you the laughing stock.

That’s fine I guess. But don’t bring the bible into your foolish theories.

It brings God and the truth of scripture into disrepute in the minds of men.

Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. So watch yourselves.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

f

Proclaimer
    Participant

Lol. All the evidence against your belief and teaching, yet no answers from you. All you do is close your eyes and post a meaningless meme that proves nothing because the bible translates firmament as ‘sky’.

It is one thing to be caught in a lie and repent, but it is quite another to perpetuate the lie and hide all truth that exposes your lie. Truth is light in the darkness and you reject truth when it is presented to you.

This is the verdict @dannyd:

Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

5fa601b9294aa

Proclaimer
    Participant

Easily explained. The firmament is the heavens or sky and bibles translate it as such. The word is ‘RAKIAH’ just means ‘an expanse’. It doesn’t say that there is a glass dome over a flat earth. Lol. Stop clinging to lies @dannyd.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Another launch from NZ near where I live

Enjoy the view of the beautiful God created globe that we live on.

Now show me a similar video of the flat earth.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flag on the moon too small to see from earth

Proclaimer
    Participant

Strong headwinds cause flights to fly over Antarctica

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

Hi Proclaimer,

It is hard to admit but I’m no longer sure if we live on a flat earth.
    I accused you of being a coward but the truth is that I am the coward.
    I simply cannot answer many of your objections.
    So I did ignore your questions and hide behind some memes.
    That’s cowardliness.
    I apologize for accusing you of many things.
    The truth is that I was all those things.
    But no more. No more dishonesty.
    I want the truth about the shape of our earth.

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

@dannyd

Hey Danny, I totally respect the honesty you have shown in your last post. It is rare these days for someone to admit they may be wrong. All the best going forward man. I pray God shows us both the light of truth about not just where we live, but in all things. For now, I will continue to post other points about the flat earth for the benefits of other readers. So the posts are no longer aimed at you.

God bless.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Star trails debunk Flat Earth

Not only do stars rotate in opposite directions in each hemisphere which is only possible on a globe, but the stars paths are always circular no matter where on Earth you take a video or delayed photo. But on a flat Earth, you would get ellipses as you move away from the north pole, but that doesn’t match observation.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Erdapfel

first-globe

The globe was not invented by NASA. Not even close.

The Erdapfel, which means ‘earth apple’ in German, was crafted by Martin Behaim between 1490 and 1492. This globe is renowned as the most ancient extant terrestrial sphere. It’s fashioned from two halves of a linen ball that are laminated, fortified with wood, and adorned with a map skillfully painted on gores by Georg Glockendon. The map itself was originally drawn on paper and then affixed to a layer of parchment encircling the globe. Notably, the Americas are absent from this depiction since Columbus did not return to Spain until at least March 1493.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

Thanks Proclaimer

God bless.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earth Logic Means Multiple Local Suns

local-suns

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat earthers say that the North Pole is at the center of the dome, and magnetic north is approximately there too. However, the question arises: where can we locate the South Pole? After all, you can’t have a magnetic north without a corresponding magnetic south (a concept familiar to most from our school days). So, the precise location of the South Pole on the flat earth is nowhere or the whole circumference of the ice wall. This doesn’t match reality.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flatland doesn’t work

Time to align with truth.

distances

Flatland fails mightily, especially when it comes to the Southern Hemisphere.

Proclaimer
    Participant

FAMOUS Flat Earther DESTROYED

Proclaimer
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 6,381 through 6,400 (of 6,408 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account