Salvation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    sandra
    Participant

Sorry Nick, it sounds good but it is not what the Lord has shown me. I was distinctly told, ” I would smite thee out were it not for my son”

It sounds to me that you are still stuck in doctrines of the flesh,legalism. Only God shall be glorified!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi sandra,
    Do you hear from God directly in message form?

sandra
    Participant

Yes! I was told this once when I attempted to speak to the Father having not gone through My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, first. Many make that mistake, but, I was swiftly told.

sandra
    Participant

And may I say, that after it occurred, I cried for several hours. It was not a pleasant experience!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (sandra @ April 07 2006,01:13)
    Yes! I was told this once when I attempted to speak to the Father having not gone through My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, first.  Many make that mistake, but, I was swiftly told.

Hi sandra
    “Do not believe every spirit..”

sandra
    Participant

Now Nick about that leaven………

Then if we lose salvation whose fault is it? Ours alone.

If we are not good soil allowing the growth of the life of the Spirit in us the seed is taken.
    If the tree does not produce fruit the tree is chopped down.
    If the branch is useless to the vine the branch is pruned off the vine.
    If the investment God makes in us does not produce profit for Him we lose it all
    If we do not abide in the teachings we are unfaithful to him.
    If we do not feed on the spiritual food we starve.
    If we do not endure we are lost.

“For this corruptible,must put on incorruption, and this mortal must on immortality”
    “So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory” 1 Corinthians 15: 53-54

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (sandra @ April 06 2006,23:12)
    Sorry Nick, it sounds good but it is not what the Lord has shown me.  I was distinctly told, ” I would smite thee out were it not for my son”

It sounds to me that you are still stuck in doctrines of the flesh,legalism. Only God shall be glorified!

Hi sandra,

We are told in Jn 14.26 that the Holy Spirit will
    “teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you”
    and in Jn 16.13f it says
    ” He will not speak of his own initiative but disclose what He hears He will speak..he will take of mine and will disclose it to you..”

So if you are being spoken to by a spirit in words that do not come from the Word of God you can know it is not the Spirit of God.

malcolm ferris
    Participant

A bit off the subject but I read once where St Martin of Tours
    (the Catholics made him a saint) was visited by an angelic being that looked like the Lord Jesus.
    He was crowned with a golden crown and dressed in glowing white garments. He said to Martin “bow before me Martin for I am your Lord” to which the man of God replied “get thee hence Satan.” The being promptly vanished upon this.
    How did Martin know it was an imposter and not His Lord?
    The being was wearing a crown and Martin knew that we were going to crown our Lord at a time yet future…
    My point – he tested the spirit by the Word and found it identified who this one in white with a crown was – namely the white horse rider of Rev 6:2

sandra
    Participant

Nick, I do not doubt that you are a Christian, nor am I able to convince you of the truth to the place where I attended. I have been sealed with the name of My Father, I AM, and the name of My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I AM, and I too have been given a name. It was during this, that My Father, spoke these words to me, If they be not scripture, then back it up both Malcolm and Nick because I speak the truth, and call me not a liar, for the Lord despises a lieing tonque.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (sandra @ April 07 2006,02:56)
    Nick, I do not doubt that you are a Christian, nor am I able to convince you of the truth to the place where I attended.  I have been sealed with the name of My Father, I AM, and the name of My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I AM, and I too have been given a name.  It was during this, that  My Father, spoke these words to me, If they be not scripture, then back it up both Malcolm and Nick because I speak the truth, and call me not a liar, for the Lord despises a lieing tonque.

Hi sandra,
    No one calls you a liar.

Everyone loves you enough to advise you that you are only safe when you listen to and teach what comes from the Word of God because we know that IS of the Spirit of God.

The rest must be tested by all of us.

malcolm ferris
    Participant

I agree
    Prove all things, hold fast to that which is true.

sandra
    Participant

” He will not speak of his own initiative but disclose what He hears He will speak..he will take of mine and will disclose it to you..”

Well where do I begin…the first time the Lord spoke to me, was when the white man tried to tell me that the Bible was the word of God, and I pretty much said, “Well, that's what you say.” A couple of weeks later, the Lord spoke to me, when someone had a haughty look towards me because I am part Native Indian, “if he had done it unto the least of these my children, it as though, he has done it unto me”, there was an example of the Lord speaking to me in scripture.

Another occasion, the Lord spoke to me. It was a plus twenty September morning and the Lord told me to take my beater of a car in to get it winterized. I said, “I don't have any money.” Again, I heard, “Take your car in and get it winterized. So I drove to the nearest garage and had it winterized. A few hours later, our city was hit by a blizzard and many people cracked their blocks. And a friend of mine found 55 dollars in her Bible, which was exactly what it cost to fix.” Now these are only a couple of examples.

The Lord told me to leave a man that I was deeply in love with and wanting to marry, and he told me he was Satan's Choice! He is a non-believer and I was a new Christian.

So please don't tell me that the Lord, through the Holy Ghost, does not speak to people because that is not true. But, when we are spoken to, it will never contradict scripture!

malcolm ferris
    Participant

Sandra
    You are correct the Holy Spirit was given to us to be an inner guide.
    And we can be led by the Spirit in our lives.
    As you say – when He does it never contradicts scripture.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (sandra @ April 07 2006,03:20)

Well where do I begin…the first time the Lord spoke to me, was when the white man tried to tell me that the Bible was the word of God, and I pretty much said, “Well, that's what you say.” A couple of weeks later, the Lord spoke to me, when someone had a haughty look towards me because I am part Native Indian, “if he had done it unto the least of these my children, it as though, he has done it unto me”, there was an example of the Lord speaking to me in scripture.

Another occasion, the Lord spoke to me.  It was a plus twenty September morning and the Lord told me to take my beater of a car in to get it winterized.  I said, “I don't have any money.”  Again, I heard, “Take your car in and get it winterized.  So I drove to the nearest garage and had it winterized.  A few hours later, our city was hit by a blizzard and many people cracked their blocks.  And a friend of mine found 55 dollars in her Bible, which was exactly what it cost to fix.”  Now these are only a couple of examples.  

The Lord told me to leave a man that I was deeply in love with and wanting to marry, and he told me he was Satan's Choice!  He is a non-believer and I was a new Christian.

So please don't tell me that the Lord, through the Holy Ghost, does not speak to people because that is not true.  But, when we are spoken to, it will never contradict scripture!

Hi sandra,
    Thank you.
    But it changes nothing.
    People hear voices all the time.
    Not many hear the voice of God.
    None hear His voice in words that differ from the bible.
    None have the Spirit of God without being born again first.

Those that listen to these voices without discernment become enslaved to those voices and they are at risk of their mental health.

sandra
    Participant

You are sadly mistaken!

Take your car in and get it winterized, is that in the scripture?
    My home burned down a number of years ago and my infant son was trapped in the fire, I went to run into the flames, and the Lord through the Holy Ghost, spoke very abruptly, “You have two other children.” and I stepped back just as a torrent of flames would have seared my face off. You have two other children is that in scripture?

The Lord is the same now and forever.

But I'm not about to go and start another religion called, you have two other children, or take your car in and get it winterized. But once again don't say Nick that the Lord does not speak to us through the Holy spirit, for it is false!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (sandra @ April 07 2006,04:31)

You are sadly mistaken!

Take your car in and get it winterized, is that in the scripture?
    My home burned down a number of years ago and my infant son was trapped in the fire, I went to run into the flames, and the Lord through the Holy Ghost, spoke very abruptly, “You have two other children.” and I stepped back just as a torrent of flames would have seared my face off. You have two other children is that in scripture?

The Lord is the same now and forever.

But I'm not about to go and start another religion called, you have two other children, or take your car in and get it winterized. But once again don't say Nick that the Lord does not speak to us through the Holy spirit, for it is false!

sandra,

All you have to do is ask:

Luk 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
    Luk 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
    Luk 11:11 And of which of you that is a father shall his son ask a loaf, and he give him a stone? or a fish, and he for a fish give him a serpent?
    Luk 11:12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he give him a scorpion?
    Luk 11:13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your heavenly “Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?”

sandra
    Participant

All you have to do is ask:

Kenrch exactly! I prayed that the Lord would keep my car running through university that year, and Praise the Lord He did!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi dunno,
    A thread on salvation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    From the watchman fellowship profile on Paul Wierwille.

“1) Salvation: Rather than emphasizing salvation through faith in Christ, Wierwille artificially separated “faith” from “believing.” He taught a very mechanical view of faith in Christ – a mere intellectual or mental assent to biblical, historical facts. He also redefined repentance as just confession and belief. Thus, salvation does not involve repentance of sins but only doing “the will of God” (The Bible Tells Me So, p. 18; Jesus Christ Is God, pp. 238-57). Like Jehovah's Witnesses, the Way also teaches that the soul is the body's life force which is in the blood and that the dead cease to exist (Ibid., pp. 258-90).”

seminarian
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 08 2006,00:04)
    Hi ,
    From the watchman fellowship profile on Paul Wierwille.

“1) Salvation: Rather than emphasizing salvation through faith in Christ, Wierwille artificially separated “faith” from “believing.” He taught a very mechanical view of faith in Christ – a mere intellectual or mental assent to biblical, historical facts. He also redefined repentance as just confession and belief. Thus, salvation does not involve repentance of sins but only doing “the will of God” (The Bible Tells Me So, p. 18; Jesus Christ Is God, pp. 238-57). Like Jehovah's Witnesses, the Way also teaches that the soul is the body's life force which is in the blood and that the dead cease to exist (Ibid., pp. 258-90).”

Hey Nick,

That's exactly what I saw when I went to one of this guy's follower's fellowships!  I had to get out of there. Where do I begin?

He also taught that if you believed, you WOULD be healed and if you weren't it was ultimately your fault.  I guess one of Paul's closest saints, Trophimus didn't have enough faith then because he was left SICK in Miletus. (2 Tim. 4:20)
    Timothy too for having to take a little wine for his frequent stomach upsets and illnesses.

Weirwille so wanted to keep up this charade  that he wore an eyepatch and never admitted he had cancer of the eye.  The disease finally matascisized or spread to other vital organs and killed him.  He wasn't even 70 years old and to this day his followers don't want anyone to see his death certificate.  It proves his teachings on healing to be pure fraud.

Regarding salvation, they don't think water baptism is necessary, just confess with your mouth folks! They also didn't seem to have a warm relationship with or love for God.  Prayers were short, dry and mechanical. No feelings, no adoration.  They seemed very disinterested in worship or singing praises to God.  Something was definitely wrong with THAT picture and I quickly left.

Once again just my 2 cents,

Semmy

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account