Salvation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….Matt 7-22……….Does not say many who will rely on the Baptism of the Spirit and will be denied by HIM, you are corrupting Scriptures to meat your dogmas, You work Half truths very well i will give you that. It is more like that those who think the (WATER) baptism is what saves them will be the ones denied by Jesus. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
    Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
    Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
    Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
    Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
    Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
    Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
    Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;
    Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
    Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
    Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
    Eph 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
    Eph 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
    Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

this is the true spirit for all believers

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Wrong inference.
    All that the verse suggests is that there will be some unwisely reliant just on their powers as proof of salvation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We clothed with Christ in baptism.[Gal]
    Some at the wedding feast are not rightly attired and cast out.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you don't make sense you void scriptures like the devil wen he tempted Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 26 2009,10:05)
    Hi T,
    We clothed with Christ in baptism.[Gal]
    Some at the wedding feast are not rightly attired and cast out.

Nick………..Yes but it is the Baptism of the Spirit that does that, not water, water only makes you wet , it might clean the outside but can never clean the inside , Like it says make the (INSIDE) of the cup clean and the out side will be also clean. Water Baptism changes (NOTHING) in a persons life , the Baptism of Christ with Spirit and Fire, is what cleans us up, And it is our FAITH in Christ's sacrifice for our sins that produce the garments that cover us, because it covers our sins, that the same of our nakedness does not appear, as scripture say. WE are sealed by the HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE GIVEN BY GOD, THROUGH CHRIST JESUS OUR Lord, not by water baptism.

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Servants are known to their LORD by their obedience, not their understandings or their powers.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    read this;

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    G,
    Of those waiting for the bridegroom only half go into the wedding feast with him.
    The talent given them produced no profit for the Giver.
    We are given power TO BECOME sons of God.

Edited by Nick Hassan on Dec. 27 2009,05:21

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    do you understand the story of the ten vergin if you do can you explain it to me,i aways wanted to now.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hit,
    You told us you never ask questions unless you know the answer.
    So why would anyone want to help you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    One of the most prevalent deceptions is that those who have come to certain understandings or had certain experiences are saved already.
    We are rescued from wrath and then equipped for our journey and helped to walk according to our initiatives-ask, seek, knock.
    God wants infants to grow up to be sons but most never seem to think they need to grow up to become sons.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    your answer is well anticipated yes i know the answer,but contrairy to you i do not feel saved until the end like i told you before,
    you are saved so you are ahead of the reward ,what can i say you are fortuned to be saved by your own views.i hope to keep up the good works and pray to be saved.

in your last post to me i have no clue what you try so say,i am a fisher man like Peter so i am not like Saul of Tarsus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Indeed we must WORK out our salvation suffering challenges, trials and tribulations.[Acts 14, 1 Peter, Phil]
    The sons of God will only be revealed at the end.

Too much presumption everywhere.

peace2all
    Participant

we are basically set off as adam was in the begning, not being perfect but we no longer have sin as our burden for cetain death unless we just ignore god.
    we must do what god had always planned . love your neighbor as yourself, worship only him jehovah and have him as our focal point in life. jesus is now our way in which he taught and preached excactly what his father wants (wills) and we are to also have faith in that , that it is truth.

we are not automatically cast to certain death for adams sin.

we must now do what he wanted from the get go. follow him always, whole heart, soul and mind. doing that is doing his will and your eyes will be on the prize(kingdom of god) under his rule.

that leads to salvation

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Man is so vain.
    He thinks the salvation of God is all about him.
    He fancies himself as so loveable that God altered history to glorify him.
    Know that it is all about undeserved mercy[Rom9-11]

God owes nobody anything.

terraricca
    Participant

nick

you right we own everything to God and Christ and not taking advantage of that promise of Grace would be to reject it and that would mean to refuse the benefit to us of the sacrifice of Christ life what would be like refusing live it self

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We are offered an opportunity to partake in God's victory over evil.
    Why would men refuse and instead fiddle with words?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Coming to believe in God and His Son saves nobody.
    You must be born again

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick

we have a different view in the interpretation of “being born again” i believe Christ pointed out to is country men,that the law has come to its end and the true way would be now by the spirit,and like for the law God used a prophet like Moses,he now has send his son Jesus Christ to teach the true spirit to be saved in.or by it,rituals do not save but the true changes in the heart do,the true faith in God and the one he has send Christ.fallow his teachings and put to practice in our daily live and so become a light for others to fallow.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We in Christ have been given an earnest of his Spirit as a pledge of salvation if we have sought the blessing.[ Lk11.13, 1jn4.13, eph 1.13-14]
    Like the apostles at pentecost we have enjoyed the powers [Acts 10.38]and gifts [1Cor12]and fruit [gal5]the Spirit brings.
    That promise is yet active.[Acts 2.39]

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account