Salvation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 427 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Ezek.37 14
    .” I will put MY SPIRIT in you that you may live..”

Joel; 3.1
    ” Then afterwards I will pour out MY SPIRIT upon all mankind ..”

The Holy Spirit IS the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Ps 102
    “The CHILDREN of Thy servants will continue and their descendants will be established before thee”
    Ps ” His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations.”
    1Cor7. 14.
    ” For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife and the unbelieving wife through her believing husband,for other wise your CHILDREN are unclean, but now they are holy”

If you do not choose to follow Jesus into salvation for yourself do you love your wife and children enough to do it for them?

ringo111
    Participant

Ezek.37 14
    .” I will put MY SPIRIT in you that you may live..”

Joel; 3.1
    ” Then afterwards I will pour out MY SPIRIT upon all mankind ..”

The Holy Spirit IS the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Truth.

This shows ownership of the holy spirit belongs to GoD. Not that it is GoD's personal spirit, For god he himself is spirit.

Remember The holy Spirit is not the only “spirit of GoD” GoD owns many spirits. Just as Jesus is GoD's King, Not that GoD bow's to Jesus, But it means that GoD Owns Jesus.

Revelation 4:5
    From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

Revelation 5:6
    Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

NickHassan
    Participant

I understand the popular [especially with new converts] Alpha courses available throughout traditional christianity, teach the trinity as a basic tenet. Is this true?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is another forum on salvation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Acts 20.21
    ” solemnly testifying to both Jews and Greeks of repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ”
    Salvation requires us to follow the will of God, to repent ,believe and accept baptism into the Son.
    Acts 22.16
    ” And now why do you delay? Arise and be baptised, and wash away your sins calling on his name”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The story of the prodigal son in Lk 15.11 f is the story of salvation.
    All us gentiles are as the prodigal son. We are sons of Adam who was a son of God. We are separated from our true Father living in sin and squalor and we have to repent and walk back towards our God. He will come and meet us and wrap our filthy clothes of self righteousness with the Royal robe of baptism into the Son and put the ring of the Power of the Spirit on our hand.
    He will celebrate with us forever and no longer see us as anything but restored into His family. We escape the inevitable judgement on mankind and have already passed from death into life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    Here is forum on salvation for your comment.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some say being born again applies only to baptism in the Spirit. Why then did Jesus say you must be born again of water and the Spirit?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You may find help here.

david
    Participant

Hey Woutlaw.
    I will answer you here. But I cannot do so now. I am presently studying the book of Daniel.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Dec. 20 2005,18:10)
    Hey Woutlaw.
    I will answer you here.  But I cannot do so now.  I am presently studying the book of Daniel.

Salvation? That's easy Rom 8:16 The Spirit himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are children of God:

That's when you know you are saved :)
    David does the Spirit bear witness with your spirit that you are a child of God?

david
    Participant

So you believe in “once saved, always saved,” Kenrch?

david
    Participant

Matt. 24:13 (RS)
    “He who endures to the end will be saved.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Dec. 20 2005,21:44)

David did I say that?
    Why do you avoid the question?

david
    Participant

Quote (david @ Dec. 20 2005,21:44)

David did I say that?
    Why do you avoid the question?

Sorry Kenrch. It's a common belief. And when you said: “That's when you know you are saved,” that expression seemed to imply that belief to me.
    It is important not to be too confident or too sure of one's self.
    1 CORINTHIANS 10:12
    “Consequently let him that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall.”
    Kenrch, as for the question I seem to be avoiding, I'm no longer sure what that question is. You must have asked it in another thread, and I moved the conversation here. Could you please restate the question Kenrch.
    Oh, sorry, it seems Woutlaw asked me “the question,” and you are wanting me to ask it. If anyone knows what this question is…

david.

Eliyah
    Participant

Salvation depends on Messiah's TRUE NAME as Peter said in Acts 10:43, as ALL THE PROPHETS INSCRIPTURES give witness or testify of Him and His true NAME YAHshua gets forgiveness of sins as Peter plainly said so, and there is no mis-understanding this text of scripture by Peter.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;st=100

NickHassan
    Participant

Here is another forum on the essential truth of salvation in Jesus.

sandra
    Participant

How do you reconcile, He who endures to the end, shall be saved?,

and “for none shall pluck them from my father's hand and all that the father gives me shall come unto me and I will in no ways cast them out?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi sandra,
    So it says
    God will not reject us.
    We cannot be taken from the hand of the Father by anyone.

Then if we lose salvation whose fault is it? Ours alone.

If we are not good soil allowing the growth of the life of the Spirit in us the seed is taken.
    If the tree does not produce fruit the tree is chopped down.
    If the branch is useless to the vine the branch is pruned off the vine.
    If the investment God makes in us does not produce profit for Him we lose it all
    If we do not abide in the teachings we are unfaithful to him.
    If we do not feed on the spiritual food we starve.
    If we do not endure we are lost.

2 Tim 2.11
    “..For if we died with him, we shall also live with him
    If we endure, we shall also reign with him[1000yr reign]
    If we DENY HIM, he will also deny us
    If we are faithless, he remains faithful; for he cannot deny himself”

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 427 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account