Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,601 through 1,620 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 27 2010,02:47)
    Mark and WJ

it turns all around the truth and our inner being doing what  God the father want ,this is for some difficult to accept,

some have decided things with there on agenda.

Pierre

Pierre

O.K. pierrre, you wanted in so come join the Party. O.K., leaving out trinity, Just God the Father, [/I]How do you worship God? What do you DO. Not say, but DO?

I love you,
    Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 27 2010,10:33)

Mark and WJ

it turns all around the truth and our inner being doing what  God the father want ,this is for some difficult to accept,

Pierre

Pierre

O.K. pierrre, you wanted in so come join the Party. O.K., leaving out trinity, Just God the Father, [/I]How do you worship God? What do you DO. Not say, but DO?

I love you,
    Mark

Mark

what do you think in truth means??
    what do you think is in spirit means??

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2010,10:42)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,09:34)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 26 2010,06:24)
    By the way Mike, besides what you do for God(ok, The Father), how do you worship? Where do you assemble? how do you worship God?

Mark

I have asked Mike this and he is yet to answer!

WJ

Mark and WJ

Jn 4:21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
    Jn 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Pierre

T

And how do you worship him in spirit and in truth?

Does it sound like this…

Father I bow down before you and praise you and glorify your name for you are worthy of all honour, Glory and praise.

Is that worship? If you do not think that is worship then explain how you worship the Father?

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,11:03)

By the way Mike, besides what you do for God(ok, The Father), how do you worship? Where do you assemble? how do you worship God?

Mark

WJ

Mark and WJ

Jn 4:21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
    Jn 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Pierre

T

Does it sound like this…

Father I bow down before you and praise you and glorify your name for you are worthy of all honour, Glory and praise.

Is that worship? If you do not think that is worship then explain how you worship the Father?

WJ

WJ

scripture quote please

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2010,12:06)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,11:03)

Mark

WJ

Mark and WJ

Pierre

T

Does it sound like this…

WJ

WJ

scripture quote please

Pierre

T

So you cannot give us an example of how you worship the Father?

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

WJ

i can ;could you quote the scripture of your quote;;”Father I bow down before you and praise you and glorify your name for you are worthy of all honour, Glory and praise.”

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 26 2010,13:51)
    Mike,
    When Jesus mentioned that about men being called gods He was making a comparison between men being called gods and Himself, the Only begotten god being called god.  His point was…how much more would the only begotten god, i.e. the Son of God, be called god if mere men are called that.  That is the way I read it.

Hi Kathi,

Jesus was saying, “If it was alright for God to call mere men “gods”, then what's the big crime in me not saying I'm a “god”, but just saying that I'm God's Son?”

IMO

mike

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2010,12:10)
    WJ

i can ;could you quote the scripture of your quote;;”Father I bow down before you and praise you and glorify your name for you are worthy of all honour, Glory and praise.”

Pierre

T

Those are my words, do you think they are not scriptural?

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,11:11)

WJ

Pierre

T

WJ

WJ

i can not go into your head,so i leave it as it is

Pierre

and will use scriptures to answer the question.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 27 2010,10:47)

Mark and WJ

Pierre

Pierre

I love you,
    Mark

Mark

what do you think in truth  means??

Pierre

Mark and WJ

you still did not answer,why???

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2010,12:23)

WJ

Pierre

T

WJ

WJ

Pierre

Just as I thought! No answer at all.

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,11:26)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2010,12:23)

WJ

Pierre

T

WJ

WJ

Pierre

Just as I thought! No answer at all.

WJ

WJ

remember i understand your way's

you refuse to answer question and expect anyone else to feed you as you see fit,

why is that ? is that in truth?? and in your spirit??

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre and Mikeboll,

Do you two have anything to state that you do to worship God? In the correct frame of mind as you profess? If no then say it. Be honest.

I love you both,

Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 27 2010,03:47)

Mark and WJ

Pierre

Pierre

I love you,
    Mark

Mark

what do you think in truth  means??

Pierre

Can you answer the question? I asked you to first. Are you capable of answering an honest question?Peace

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 27 2010,11:38)
    Pierre and Mikeboll,

Do you two have anything to state that you do to worship God? In the correct frame of mind as you profess? If no then say it. Be honest.

I love you both,

Mark

Mark

so you as well you only ask questions and never answer them,

so if you think this forum is made so that only one sort of people can answer and only one sort of people can ask question.

think again this is not the way;so you answer questions then others respond to your questions,and so forth,

if not you are on your own,for you are only a critic of the word of God not a follower of the word of God.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Nevermind pierre, your reply says it all. I asked you an honest question, and you haven't an answer. That is my answer. I fot to go but I'll see about if Mikeboll answers later. Godbless and have a nice day:)

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 26 2010,12:50)
    Nevermind pierre, your reply says it all. I asked you an honest question, and you haven't an answer. That is my answer. I fot to go but I'll see about if Mikeboll answers later. Godbless and have a nice day:)

True :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,04:03)
    Does it sound like this…

“Father I bow down before you and praise you and glorify your name for you are worthy of all honour, Glory and praise.”

Hi Mark and WJ,

Keith is right.  He has asked me, and I gave him one of his famous “non-answers”.  I said “worship has nothing at all to do with the bodily postition one is in – if that's what you're thinking”.  (Hey Keith, how's it feel to be on the RECEIVING end of one of those “non-answers” for once? :)  )

I worship God ALONE be praying to God ALONE.  I worship God by just driving in my car and mentally thanking Him for all things.  I worship God by BELIEVING the words of scripture that He has left for us.  I worship God by having faith in Him that He will accomplish every thing He sets out to.

I do not consider worship to be only “bowing” and “singing songs of praise”.

It is the way one lives their life.  It is the act of giving back the incorrect change the cashier gave you instead of keeping it.  It is the act of showing love and helping the needy.  It is not cheating on my taxes.  I worship God by living my life according to His commands.  And His commands include NOT worshipping anyone else.  In fact, it is strictly forbidden.

Now Keith, let's get to the heart of the matter.  You consider Jesus to be God Almighty Himself, and so in your mind you rightly worship him as God Almighty.

Keith, would you EVER worship someone who is NOT God Almighty?  YES or NO.

Mark, would you worship any one of the prophets God sent as God Almighty? YES or NO.

peace and love,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 27 2010,11:53)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 27 2010,04:03)
    Does it sound like this…

“Father I bow down before you and praise you and glorify your name for you are worthy of all honour, Glory and praise.”

Hi Mark and WJ,

Keith is right.  He has asked me, and I gave him one of his famous “non-answers”.  I said “worship has nothing at all to do with the bodily postition one is in – if that's what you're thinking”.  (Hey Keith, how's it feel to be on the RECEIVING end of one of those “non-answers” for once? :)  )

I worship God ALONE be praying to God ALONE.  I worship God by just driving in my car and mentally thanking Him for all things.  I worship God by BELIEVING the words of scripture that He has left for us.  I worship God by having faith in Him that He will accomplish every thing He sets out to.

It is the way one lives their life.  It is the act of giving back the incorrect change the cashier gave you instead of keeping it.  It is the act of showing love and helping the needy.  It is not cheating on my taxes.  I worship God by living my life according to His commands.  And His commands include NOT worshipping anyone else.  In fact, it is strictly forbidden.

Now Keith, let's get to the heart of the matter.  You consider Jesus to be God Almighty Himself, and so in your mind you rightly worship him as God Almighty.

Keith, would you EVER worship someone who is NOT God Almighty?  YES or NO.

Mark, would you worship any one of the prophets God sent as God Almighty?  YES or NO.

peace and love,
    mike

WJ and Mark

I just want to ad to Mike description that we also walk according to the knowledge God provides to us ,so that we may improve as we working our way to righteousness in the eyes of God.

Pierre

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2010,12:53)

It is the way one lives their life.  It is the act of giving back the incorrect change the cashier gave you instead of keeping it.  It is the act of showing love and helping the needy.  It is not cheating on my taxes.  

Mike

Good.

So in other words “Worship” is more than Just bowing down but in fact includes “Total Devotion” to someone, Right?

Now what is it in your description of worshipping the Father that you do not do to Jesus?

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2010,12:53)
    I worship God by living my life according to His commands.  And His commands include NOT worshipping anyone else.  In fact, it is strictly forbidden.

Yes Mike it is against Gods commandments to give absolute devotion to any other being but God for that would be Idolatry right?

Now back to other questions you have not answered…

• Would you follow Jesus commands even if it meant you would have to die for his names sake?
  • Are you a prisoner of Jesus Christ?
  • Are you his Bondslave?
  • Can you serve and bow down to anyone with that kind of devotion except God without violating the Mosaic law?

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 1,601 through 1,620 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account