Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 24 2010,06:13)
    SF
    what you want me to say to that??

wen at first i told you this the way i see it ,,,or understand it;;this is not to overrun God or Christ ,I was talking to you and in that way try to make connection were we see the same things and so be able to build up from there;

but that you lost and could not figure it out;this my error ,right??

I may have a misunderstanding someone everyday tell me that on this site,this is also related to want to teach rather than learn or connect;

many here really do not care what they say ,even with scriptures ,then they say this is not the they see it,you understand why we can not agree??
    only two people with the same love for the truth of God will connect.

and one more thing you are not Christ,you have to prove that you are genuine,
    why?? even satan change himself in a angel of truth.

i have seen many christians in my live ,if you would say the true christians are 10 and the bad ones 1 scale how many are 10 ,not many; we can not see this so you prove your self ,but God judge all.

to be honest before God do you know what that mean???

Pierre

Terra rica,
    Its not about what i want you to say,
    and its not about what you think, this all is about asking God instead of relying on our own understanding.

Anyway that “we” see it doesnt cut it, its about the way God see's it.   Thats what you dont get, its putting our opinions aside and ask God, we dont connect by discussion nor by agreeing on some doctrine or interpretation of scripture, its about Knowing him and having Christ living inside us.  Its having the same mind, without division, agreeing upon Him that we KNOW.  
    Your so focus on that i called your opinion an error, are you too holy to have errors?  Isnt not scriptural not to lean on our own understanding?
    Proverbs 3:5
    Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Lets get the fact straight.
    1. I made a unrelated post concerning this topic about worship.
    2. You (terrarica) responded saying that he has already told us yet we dont listen.
    3. I asked you what did God litearlly tell you, have you REALLY asked.  You ignored this FYI
    4. its been back and forth since than, getting senstive abuot the word “errors”

Terrarica, you cannot not understand for a number of reasons, 1. language barrier is your rival at the moment.

Two people doing God's will can connect, everyone says they love God, But Love is demonstrated by Truth and Action.
    1 John 3:18
    Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Genuine hasing nothing to do with it, Of course im not Christ, greater is He that is WITHIN me.  Peter had a revelation about Jesus that he is the Son of God, and than 5 mins later was rebuked by Jesus himself.   Consistancy and humility the mind of Christ working within us and those around us.
    You shall know them by their fruits.

Christians? True Christians?  What makes someone a True Christian? Werent Peter and Paul following after Christ long before they were ever called Christian?  

Didnt Christ die for the sinners yet when they were still in Sin?
    Remember he chose the foolish things of this world to shame the wise.  
    He chose the 1's to make them 10's, through a process that only he can accomplish and give you.

Are we even worthy to be a 10?

Above all else, i have no Desire nor need to prove myself to you, IF you need to know anything about me, ask my Father, and your father, and because through him we are all made one.  

God is the only one who is worthy for me to prove myself and not that i can impress him either because all our works are dirty rags in his eyes.

To Trust God do you know what that means?

all that is good comes from God.

again Ask God.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 22 2010,07:08)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Nov. 22 2010,07:12)
    I feel a bit more rested and less clouded as i have been for awile due to alot of circumstances.

Hey D,

I am truly happy to hear that. :)  Praise Jah!

And I know we got down to the nitty gritty about Micah 5, but this worship thing isn't so tough, is it?

God says to worship ONLY Him.
    Jesus says to worship ONLY Jehovah your God.
    Jesus says not one letter of the Law will pass away.
    And Paul said he obeyed everything written in the Law and worshipped only the same God that his ancestors worshipped – it's just that he did it THROUGH Jesus, as we are taught.

So what's the dilemma here? :)

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

Hmmm seems like another Trinitarian has sparked up some fires in here while I been gone, kept you busy I see.

For arguement sake IF the Perfect God limited himself to be Just a mere man yet still fully God in the very same time, Would he not follow his own laws? would he not be the Prime Example?

What do you think he would do?
    Jesus said he has come to compelete and to fullfill the law, the law that nobody can fullfill because the law made NOTHING perfect.

I believe that when you (mike) see's Jesus your going to give him a 'hi five' and a good slap in the butt instead of worshipping Him, I start to Imagine you in the presence of Jesus Christ and not worshipinng him, thats my dilemma.

It makes no sense what so ever that you would not worship Jesus.

John worshipped an ANGEL TWO TIMES, isnt that a Sin? is that blapshemy! yet Nothing happened! the Angel corrected Him and told him to Worship God!
    If John a mere man, who walked and talked with Jesus, and knew fully well that it was against Gods law to worship anything else but God, yet worshiped an ANGEL, how is that possible for him to be that stupid?

The Angel must have been so majestic and so powerful that John in his primitive human mind was eager to worship such a being.

Isnt Jesus greater than the angels?
    Didnt the same John fall dead when he saw Him?

I compelete convinced that if you were in the Presence of Jesus Christ you would worship Him, how could you not?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 24 2010,15:35)
    Mikeboll,

Like I said, our debate has run it's course. I'll see you at the gate, and there you will see me wraped around Jesus' feet, crying and washing his feet with my tears, if he will let me, saying “be merciful to me please”

Exactly……………
    It only makes sense………
    What else would you possibly do?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Nov. 25 2010,04:48)

SF

wen at first i told you this the way i see it ,,,or understand it;;this is not to overrun God or Christ ,I was talking to you and in that way try to make connection were we see the same things and so be able to build up from there;

I may have a misunderstanding someone everyday tell me that on this site,this is also related to want to teach rather than learn or connect;

many here really do not care what they say ,even with scriptures ,then they say this is not the they see it,you understand why we can not agree??

i have seen many christians in my live ,if you would say the true christians are 10 and the bad ones 1 scale how many are 10 ,not many; we can not see this so you prove your self ,but God judge all.

Pierre

Terra rica,
    and its not about what you think, this all is about asking God instead of relying on our own understanding.

Anyway that “we” see it doesnt cut it, its about the way God see's it.   Thats what you dont get, its putting our opinions aside and ask God, we dont connect by discussion nor by agreeing on some doctrine or interpretation of scripture, its about Knowing him and having Christ living inside us.  Its having the same mind, without division, agreeing upon Him that we KNOW.  
    Your so focus on that i called your opinion an error, are you too holy to have errors?  Isnt not scriptural not to lean on our own understanding?
    Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

2. You (terrarica) responded saying that he has already told us yet we dont listen.
    3. I asked you what did God litearlly tell you, have you REALLY asked.  You ignored this FYI

Terrarica, you cannot not understand for a number of reasons, 1. language barrier is your rival at the moment.

Two people doing God's will can connect, everyone says they love God, But Love is demonstrated by Truth and Action.
    Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

Genuine hasing nothing to do with it, Of course im not Christ, greater is He that is WITHIN me.  Peter had a revelation about Jesus that he is the Son of God, and than 5 mins later was rebuked by Jesus himself.   Consistancy and humility the mind of Christ working within us and those around us.

Christians? True Christians?  What makes someone a True Christian? Werent Peter and Paul following after Christ long before they were ever called Christian?  

He chose the 1's to make them 10's, through a process that only he can accomplish and give you.

Above all else, i have no Desire nor need to prove myself to you, IF you need to know anything about me, ask my Father, and your father, and because through him we are all made one.  

God is the only one who is worthy for me to prove myself and not that i can impress him either because all our works are dirty rags in his eyes.

again Ask God.

SF

the thing you claim are not there ,and what you try to demonstrate you are practicing,I am not Kerwin,

I have answer your question,and to many others as well ,but it seems you do not understand it,

God talks to you trough his scriptures but unless you believe that the scriptures are his and so all truth ,his word is useless to you,if you can understand this I do not know.

you are missing mike debates and challenge,i understand.
    I will not debate like you say language is the problem.

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 24 2010,23:37)
    Shimmer and Lightenup,

God's spirit is truely in you both, Love ya'll:) :) :)

Thanks Mark !

I REALLY hate there being problems. For me, all I ever want with things like that is a genuine apology, I felt i never had one and so now I have…and I can move on.

So easy. For me anyway, give me a genuine apology and i'm fine.

Love ya too Mark hope you and your Family are well.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Nov. 24 2010,21:48)

SF

Pierre

Terra rica,

again Ask God.

again Ask God.

Again today my friend, this is good stuff.-Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Nov. 24 2010,22:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 22 2010,07:08)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Nov. 22 2010,07:12)
    I feel a bit more rested and less clouded as i have been for awile due to alot of circumstances.

Hey D,

I am truly happy to hear that. :)  Praise Jah!

And I know we got down to the nitty gritty about Micah 5, but this worship thing isn't so tough, is it?

God says to worship ONLY Him.
    Jesus says to worship ONLY Jehovah your God.
    Jesus says not one letter of the Law will pass away.
    And Paul said he obeyed everything written in the Law and worshipped only the same God that his ancestors worshipped – it's just that he did it THROUGH Jesus, as we are taught.

So what's the dilemma here? :)

peace and love,
    mike

Hi Mike,

Hmmm seems like another Trinitarian has sparked up some fires in here while I been gone, kept you busy I see.

For arguement sake IF the Perfect God limited himself to be Just a mere man yet still fully God in the very same time, Would he not follow his own laws? would he not be the Prime Example?

What do you think he would do?
    Jesus said he has come to compelete and to fullfill the law, the law that nobody can fullfill because the law made NOTHING perfect.

I believe that when you (mike) see's Jesus your going to give him a 'hi five' and a good slap in the butt instead of worshipping Him, I start to Imagine you in the presence of Jesus Christ and not worshipinng him, thats my dilemma.

It makes no sense what so ever that you would not worship Jesus.

John worshipped an ANGEL TWO TIMES, isnt that a Sin? is that blapshemy! yet Nothing happened! the Angel corrected Him and told him to Worship God!
    If John a mere man, who walked and talked with Jesus, and knew fully well that it was against Gods law to worship anything else but God, yet worshiped an ANGEL, how is that possible for him to be that stupid?

The Angel must have been so majestic and so powerful that John in his primitive human mind was eager to worship such a being.

Isnt Jesus greater than the angels?
    Didnt the same John fall dead when he saw Him?

I compelete convinced that if you were in the Presence of Jesus Christ you would worship Him, how could you not?

Ahhhhhhhhh…… Heaven net is fellin good today!

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 24 2010,01:50)

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 24 2010,14:03)
    I used to.  Untill you went against me.

Mike, all this does is confuse you and your thinking, taking you away from what you know and what works for you.

I learnt that.

Hi Shimmer,

You mean she's went against you too?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi all,
    I need a little of advice. What do you do when you believe someone wronged you and you confronted them and they kept it up even adding several abusive PM's to it and then think that you owe them an apology? And post something like this quote?

If I apologize, what am I apologizing for? I would have no idea.

Do I bring in a mediator to help and provide the evidence?

Thanks!
    Kathi

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Kathi !  

I think if you approached Ed to try and solve the problem, and he turned around and added more to the problem by sending you abusive messages then Ed should apologise to you.

Simple as that.

If Ed say's he is sorry then you need to say sorry too (Yes it takes two to fight…and it takes two to make peace as well…sometimes…)

I think the problem is, that everyone is different.

What one considers a wrong the other may not.

I Hope that helps ?

Another thing is you dont want a repeat of what happened before, so 'rules' should be established.

Lightenup
    Participant

Shimmer I hear what you are saying but it doesn't always take two. One can be the perpetrator and the other keeps silent after trying to settle it and it doesn't work. It only takes one to throw stones as in the Pharisees with Jesus. He wasn't at fault and had no need to apologize. Do you see this? I am perfectly willing to make peace but peace without pulling out the root isn't really genuine peace.

You're right, everyone is different and what one considers a wrong, another one does not. What started out as a request to not misrepresent my quote turned from a molehill to a mountain. And then months later he keeps posting like he did here, little inuendos as if HE has been wronged and it just doesn't make any sense. I have forgiven him in my heart without waiting for his apology but then these comments from him months later…not good.

shimmer
    Participant

Hmmm kathi, I see your point.

I dont know.

Pray about it. Pray to make peace. That's what I do. Though sometimes it takes me a while, especially when I believe I am right and they are wrong.

Once I reach the stage where I want peace then prayer works every time…

shimmer
    Participant

Kathi, I learnt that….Yesterday !

I had learnt in a big way in 'real life' how to make peace.

But internet problems seem different somehow. It would be the lack of visual and voice tone etc, and sometimes people will say things which they wouldnt normally say face to face.

Hopefully Ed will apologise.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 25 2010,15:35)
    Kathi, I learnt that….Yesterday !

I had learnt in a big way in 'real life' how to make peace.

But internet problems seem different somehow. It would be the lack of visual and voice tone etc, and sometimes people will say things which they wouldnt normally say face to face.

Hopefully Ed will apologise.

shimmer

so you now understand what i was saying a few days ago as true.

Pierre

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 25 2010,07:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 24 2010,01:50)

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 24 2010,14:03)
    I used to.  Untill you went against me.

Mike, all this does is confuse you and your thinking, taking you away from what you know and what works for you.

I learnt that.

Hi Shimmer,

You mean she's went against you too?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi all,
    I need a little of advice.  What do you do when you believe someone wronged you and you confronted them and they kept it up even adding several abusive PM's to it and then think that you owe them an apology?  And post something like this quote?

If I apologize, what am I apologizing for?  I would have no idea.

Thanks!
    Kathi

Hi Kathi:

According to Matthew 18, if you have gone to the person that has offended you, and they do not repent, then take two or three with you and confront the person so that there will be witnesses as to what has been said.

And so, I guess that you can do that by a PM addressed to the person that offended you with copies to two or three people on this forum.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 24 2010,21:35)
    Mikeboll,

Like I said, our debate has run it's course. I'll see you at the gate, and there you will see me wraped around Jesus' feet, crying and washing his feet with my tears, if he will let me, saying “be merciful to me please”

Hi Mark,

What “gate”? ???

Mark, does your God have a God? Mine doesn't.

peace and love,
    mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,
    Does your God have a begotten god?

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Marty and Shimmer for your help!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

SF:

For arguement sake IF the Perfect God limited himself to be Just a mere man yet still fully God in the very same time, Would he not follow his own laws?

And just for argument's sake, how far would this “God” take this farse?  Would he go as far as praying to HIMSELF?  Would he go as far as asking HIMSELF to take the cup away from HIMSELF, but only as HIMSELF wills, not as HIMSELF wills?  Would he go as far as purposely telling us that he does not know the day and hour while also telling us he does?  Would he go that far?  Would he lie to us to keep his secret?  Would he call HIMSELF “my God” just to keep us in the dark about this little secret?

SF:

I will bow down in reverence of him and pray that he judges me worthy to be accepted by his God.  And I will follow both the command of my God AND my Lord and worship ONLY my God and his God.

SF:

I like Mark.  But he seems to just want to see it his way no matter what the scriptures say.  I think he has been “TAUGHT” more scripture than he has ever READ for himself.  I'm not sure, but I think he made a reference to the “gate” that St Peter will supposedly be standing at.  And like most “TAUGHT” Christians, he has some other deeply imbedded beliefs that aren't to be found anywhere in scripture.  If he keeps talking with me, he will keep learning what scripture REALLY says.  Like the Stephen thing.  I was going to hit him with 1 Cor 8:6 next, but he's tired of me for the moment. :)

peace and love to you D-Linquent,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 25 2010,06:38)
    Ahhhhhhhhh…… Heaven net is fellin good today!

Hey Mark,

Do you think it was God who caused you to write “fellin” instead of “feelin”? :)

Yes, the day HN has more trinitarians that those who believe the scriptures is truly the day it will be “fellin down”! :D

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 25 2010,07:09)

Ed, PLEASE don't instigate.

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account