Worship God the Father only?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 2,142 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

OK Mike.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 24 2010,13:59)
    Mike,
    But is satan an only begotten god?

No Kathi, and unlike Jesus, he is not even the FIRSTBORN of all creation. So yes, Jesus is higher than Satan. Jesus is higher than everyone except…………….(you finish the sentence for me – won't you?)

mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 24 2010,20:59)
    Mike,

Kathi

i start to see what you mean ,Satan is the first angel who corrupt himself ,this is true,

and many are following his pad.

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 23 2010,22:03)
    I used to.  Untill you went against me.

Mike, all this does is confuse you and your thinking, taking you away from what you know and what works for you.

I learnt that.

Shimmer,
    I am really sorry that we have had so many problems. I don't know how all this started accept you thought I was ignoring you which I truly didn't intend to do. I explained all that to you and then you just started posting against many things that I said, which I tolerated and tolerated. Then you accuse me of using 'tactics' because I told someone “I love you” and then you pm'd me to ask me to tell you what I truly thought after you told me that you didn't like me. I told you what I truly thought, you didn't think that some of that were true, fine…but you never proved it otherwise. I apologized for hurting you but you just kept posting against many of my posts. You talk about love but you only seem to love if your expections are met. It is not unconditional with you. Then you get off because you say I ignored you, I explained that I didn't think you were posting to me but you didn't let it go. You insist that I am holding a grudge and not forgiving and that I am wrong all the time. And then I asked you to ignore me because we can't seem to get along and I just want peace. So you change your identity and become Jo and that was real strange. And you continue to post against me all the while speaking God's 'love.' So, I am really, really sorry that we can't seem to get along Karmarie.

Perhaps I wouldn't have gone against you if you hadn't gone against me several times prior to that? Do you deny that? You say that you are trying. You have got to be kidding, Karmarie. You get after me for pm'ing someone, you get after me for putting up a video and not scripture, you get after me for saying “I love you” to a brother, you get after me for believing in a literal Son, you get after me for not responding to you when you haven't even addressed me, you get after me because I say God gave me some insight, you get after me because I give you scripture that you didn't want to hear, you get after me because I insult someone that had dished insults out to me for a dozen times prior but you never get after them. And it goes on and on and on. You really have a revengeful and not loving way with me. Would you not want to become distant from you if you were me? Can you honestly answer that. Even with all that, I still respond to some of your posts to give you information. Read this through carefully and slowly. Can you find any reason that I would want to be buddies with someone who has a problem with everything I do? Do you want to stop posting against me? I don't go around posting against you, do I? I don't do that to you. Do you want me to start doing that Karmarie?

So if you used to say nice things to me until I 'went against' you, can you acknowledge that you were posting against me for merely ignoring you which I didn't even know I was doing? You started carrying a grudge against me and I didn't really even know who you were. You never addressed me. You say that I have a grudge against you. I really don't have a grudge, I just don't like you…read the above for why. It didn't start out that way but your behavior has so turned me off from you…again, read the above.

Please forgive me for not loving you, God is going to have to love you through me because it is just not in me. I am just clay. I can't meet your expectations…sorry for that, but I bring to the board what I bring to the board. True love has no expectations of others, it is unconditional. I do wish you well though and anything else, well God will have to work out. Can you forgive me for not feeling love for you? Can you even see a possible reason for that…again, read above? I want to feel love but I don't. I choose to forgive you regularly when you post against me (you don't see that but I have to keep doing that) and I do choose to hold my tongue with you often and so I choose to try to be peaceful. If you keep making condescending remarks about me everywhere then you are not trying, or forgiving or loving. I know you don't feel love for me either, so why making threads about love and forgiveness, isn't that hypocritical? I don't go around posting condescending remarks about you to others like you often do to me, realize that.

Forgive me for not loving you, please? I don't hate you and maybe someday we can be friends. The condescending remarks can't help that happen. Ya know? Do you want to go towards friendship and understanding or do you want to keep me as your enemy? It really is up to you. If you want to continue the judgmental, condescending remarks then I will continue to not return them and just try to keep my distance and keep forgiving. What do you think God would have us do, huh?

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 23 2010,22:51)

Mike,

Kathi

i start to see what you mean ,Satan is the first angel who corrupt himself ,this is true,

Pierre

Yes, Pierre…good.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 23 2010,22:11)

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 24 2010,13:59)
    Mike,

No Kathi, and unlike Jesus, he is not even the FIRSTBORN of all creation.  So yes, Jesus is higher than Satan.  Jesus is higher than everyone except…………….(you finish the sentence for me – won't you?)

mike

Mike,
    Jesus is not 'higher' than the Father and the Father is not 'higher' than the Son…they are beside each other.  The Son is at the right hand of the Father.  The Father is greater only in that He is Father, other than that, they have the same character, wisdom and power and eternal essence. The Father begat Him to be exactly like Him, perfect.  The Lord God is complete-the Father, together with His Son and His Spirit…all acting with the Father to be our Lord God who is to receive worship.

You fault me for believing in two Gods.  I remind you that there is one God and one begotten God.  Not two Gods from different essences.  You also believe in two that are called god but you believe they are two different essences.  One gets the capital “G” eternal essence and the other gets the small “g” created essence.  You believe that there is one kind of being that is God, another different kind of being that is a begotten god, and other kinds of beings that are angels, then human kind, then the animal kind.  

You go around and say that the Son is the literal Son and that He was begotten from God directly but you say He is of a different essence.  You can't have a literal Son if He has a different essence.  Don't you see that, Mike?

A firstBORN is not a first CREATED.  That is two completely different words.  Those who are born are from the same kind that bore them and they share the same essence.  The Father's essence happens to be an eternal essence and therefore the Son also has eternal essence in His makeup.  That essence happens to be perfect as well.  Perfect begat perfect.

Please don't say that you believe in a literal Son if you claim that He is of a different essence than His Father.  That would only be a non-literal son.  OK?

shimmer
    Participant

Lightenup.  

I was only here to help other's. I was only here to learn. Sometimes I will debate an issue. You think I'm wrong for debating an issue with you. But in your book if it's a man debating with you, then it's ok. Sorry if I have trouble figuring that out.

I wont stoop to your level and humiliate you as you have done with me more than three times now. I'm not all about looking good, that's what your good at.

If you have a personal problem with me, that's your problem not mine. I tried. God knows that.

shimmer
    Participant

So drop it.

Lightenup
    Participant

Shimmer,
    You don't think you humiliate me? Are you kidding. You say I have humiliated you, it is to set the record straight and let my side of this whole thing out in the open and only AFTER you have sought to humiliate me and then accuse me of going against you and not acting like you are miss innocent. Good grief, I can't imaging what confusion you must live in to think you have tried. Here are some of your most recent comments against me:

“Mike, kathi is just like bod, you and JA and others keep taking the bait. She talks smoothly to you thinking you will listen.”

“Kathi, that has things which arent true. It says …quote..”It was part of Satan’s plan to contaminate the Messianic line.”..unquote…..WHERE did they get that from ? No. Stick with scripture and facts such as medical evidence etc.”

“Because Stu, they think that God is like that, they seem to have no problem with it themselves, it reflects who they really are.”

“Stuart, i'm refering to those who think God is a monster.”

“Oh your welcome kathi, thanks. For ignoring me again. Did Jesus hold grudges ?”

This isn't what I call debating an issue, this is what I call trying to humiliate me. I am not going to drop it while you act like miss innocent and act like you have not got a personal agenda against me.

Own up to your meanness Karmarie. Or I will be continually 'exposing' you for it and you might be embarrassed. It is not my intention to embarrass you but if you go around parading this love thing and continue to plant condescending remarks all the time, I will not drop it.

I will be watching for the next condescending remark and will copy and paste it so that you might get a big long post of your quotes when I have had enough of your hypocritical love. Open your eyes and let the log fall out! Only the truth is going to set you free, not closing your eyes to your own behavior. You do not love unconditionally so don't act like you do. And that is your problem! You have not tried and God knows that.

With all the crap that I have put up with from you, your response is that it is my problem…hmmm! What does that show you, a lack of humiliation? You own up to nothing? You have never done wrong? You just keep saying that you tried? If you tried then you don't really know how to be very effective at it. Maybe you ought to try to be nice. Wouldn't that work better? If you can't be nice, then maybe you should just not be condescending. Please! If you want to 'drop it' then own up to your meanness or I will dig up more of your condescending remarks till you can see the truth. You are forewarned that I will copy and paste your future condescending remarks towards me and reveal them to you when you are acting like miss innocent again. That has got to stop!

shimmer
    Participant

umm kathi, that is just the way I talk to people sometimes,

But OK if you want me to treat you differently than others, ok, I will. But it doesnt mean I will agree with everything you say. I have NO DESIRE TO BE YOUR ENEMY. I will talk nicely then if thats what it will take. Fine.

Lightenup
    Participant

Yes shimmer, I do want you to talk nicely. Thank you…I have no desire to be your enemy either.

shimmer
    Participant

:)    OK  

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 24 2010,22:23)

Mike,

Kathi

Pierre

Yes, Pierre…good.

Kathi

Satan ,is not begotten by God the father but trough Christ,

and he is a fallen angel ,a rebel,a deceiver,a liar,ect,

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    Satan was never said to be begotten…he was created. You are right that he is a fallen angel, a rebel, a deceiver, and a liar.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 24 2010,14:03)

Mike, all this does is confuse you and your thinking, taking you away from what you know and what works for you.

I learnt that.

Hi Shimmer,

You mean she's went against you too?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 23 2010,22:03)

I learnt that.

Shimmer,
    I am really sorry that we have had so many problems.

Hi Shimmer,

Seems she's willing to apologize to you!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Ed.

Have you apologised ?

I'm at peace with kathi now. Me and kathi are fine, and I have to apologise for the way I have been, this time I really mean it, I do like to debate with people and do speak like I do, with kathi I will speak better and show more respect. I think thats fair enough too.

And JA if you see this i'm really sorry for the way I was with you the last week too.

Peace and love to you both. SORRY.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 24 2010,19:00)

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 24 2010,22:23)

Mike,

Kathi

Pierre

Yes, Pierre…good.

Kathi

Satan ,is not begotten by God the father but trough Christ,

and he is a fallen angel ,a rebel,a deceiver,a liar,ect,

Pierre

Hi Terrarica, how is Satan begotten through Christ ? I thought only God created/begot other beings like Angels ? I thought Jesus created everything else with God.. such as the world, trees, etc …what am I missing here ?

mikeangel
    Participant

Mikeboll,

Like I said, our debate has run it's course. I'll see you at the gate, and there you will see me wraped around Jesus' feet, crying and washing his feet with my tears, if he will let me, saying “be merciful to me please”

mikeangel
    Participant

Shimmer and Lightenup,

God's spirit is truely in you both, Love ya'll:) :) :)

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 2,142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account