the truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 952 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

Terra.

You like to know the answers but will never give answers.
    That is something you should not ask for a master like you.
    It is just basic; a junior should know.

wakeup

using the devil tactics ,I am no master even never claim being anything ,but a nobody ,you have greater claims of yourself ,but never answer simple questions

always teaching but no answers given wakeup you are a master but not in truth ;i mean godly truth ,

i know i am the only one that really stands in your way to take over this site for your own purpose , you will end up with 60000 topics and 3 quote answered ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You consider your self not a servant, so you must consider your self master.
    You are a servant or you are a master.
    Anyway; I have been wasting too much ink and time with you.
    Can never have an intelligent debate with you.
    You are acting like a junior.

wakeup

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…..if you don’t conceder yourself a master, then why go around condemming others as if you are of the truth and they are not. You do not act like a servant, nor does you mannor of speech refelect it either, you come here condemming everyone who doesn’t see scripture the way you do, as if you have some special knowledge and we are simpltons, ignorant of the truth and what scriptures mean. You post endless scriptures that most of the time are not even related to subject matter being descussed, thinking that some how makes you appear rightous. You are simply acting like a hyprocrite, because on the one hand you portray yourself as a humble servant, but on the other hand you sit in judgement and condemm others. You talk out of both sides of your mouth, So don’t give us this humble servant crap, you are far from that, and your very own words prove it.

You are not hear to descuss scriptures at all, but to accuse and condemm others whose views are different then you own views. You say you follow Jesus right?, well then act like him, he did not go around accusing and condemming others now did he, in fact he said he didn’t come to comdemm the world at all, but to save it. The only one Jesus really attacked were the “religious” hyprocrits of his day, that went around attacking and condemming others, much like you do with the brethern here. Are you not acting like a wolf in sheeps clothing, pertending to be a servant and all the time attacking others who have view different then your?

You need to repent of this Pierre while you can, God the FATHER nor Jesus, takes lightly your accussing of the brethern HERE, IMO.

peace and love to you and yours………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene/wakeup and friends

you seem to forget to look at your own history ,and how you keep slandering the truth of God with your own opinions ,and tell everyone that it is God’s will and words or not his words ,

if you don’t believe scriptures as they are written don’t blame me for doing so ,and show you that what you guys are showing is not in scriptures or thought in scriptures ,

don’t try to get away like the devil with murder and father of the lies, opposing everything that is the truth in scriptures and always distort the meaning of truth ,

just look at your topics and quotes and your answers , those are my witness and god witness

journey42
    Participant

Journey, Hi.

I have been here for a few years now (since 2009).

Pierre gets fiery over what he considers to be false doctrine. I see his point sometimes, and feel the same way myself. But the way he goes about it needs to tone down, he is not the judge of anyone, confront the message only, not the person.

On saying that, Journey, Wakeup and Devo – you have done the same to others. So, log first before public shaming would help!

Camillia

You have been here since 2009? I don’t remember you. Are you 2Besse with a new name?. I’ve often wondered that?

If Wakeup, Devo and myself disagree with anything, we state why we disagree, with explanations and with scriptures. We don’t just call someone a liar or false. These are harsh words. We present scriptures with explanations as to why we don’t agree, we will pin point it. Can you see the difference?

If Wakeup puts on a post, the first one usually to answer is Pierre. Instead of answering, he will put in a nasty comment. And he wonders why Wakeup doesn’t explain anything to him. He cuts the poster down before the conversation has even begun.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……Whats sad is you actually believe that. Show me where my opinions oppose the word of God or have slandered him or his words or slandered any scriptures, I just oppose the way you inturpet them to meet you own false dogmas. You speak but produce not a shread of evidence to your accusations, simply put, you are a liar and a false accuser of the brethern here , and you just did not start it either , you were that way from the very day you came on this site. I am not the only one Pierre that have noticed that over the years here, Most if not all have noticed it. I along with others have tried to over look your arogance and accusing nature here but sometimes you push it to far.

I realize you really think you are sticking up for God and his word, but you could not be more decieved and blind to that truth. You think you are a teacher to the blind. Here is one for you to chew on.

ROM 2:3….. THEREFORE THOU ART INEXCUSIBLE, O MAN, WHOSOEVER YOU ARE THAT JUDGEST FOR WHEREIN YOU JUDGE ANOTHER YOU CONDEMNEST YOURSELF, FOR YOU THAT JUDJEST ANOTHER DO THE SAME THINGS.

peace and love to you and yours……………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

j42

If Wakeup puts on a post, the first one usually to answer is Pierre. Instead of answering, he will put in a nasty comment. And he wonders why Wakeup doesn’t explain anything to him. He cuts the poster down before the conversation has even begun.

when you start to claim things that are not true to scriptures ;yes that is what i do ,

but if you ask a question in your opening conversation i do not do that

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

see I have the guts to show all the scriptures so i am not a false or deceiver in my action ;

Ro 1:28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
    Ro 1:29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
    Ro 1:30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
    Ro 1:31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
    Ro 1:32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
    Ro 2:1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
    Ro 2:2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.
    Ro 2:3 So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1)look at free will ;when God says explicitly chose life over dead ;this means we can chose ;the influence in only in our hearts ,

2)when Paul says Col1;15-21 that Christ his the firstborn of creation and that all things were created through him ;YOU HAVE CHANGED THAT SCRIPTURES FOR YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION ;EVEN JESUS SAYS HE CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN BUT THERE ALSO YOU CHANGE THE WORDING TO GIVE IT A NEW DIRECTION ,
    3) SIMILAR ACTION WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT OR SPIRIT OF TRUTH ,SCRIPTURES SAYS ONE THING AND YOU HAVE TO INTERPRETED TO GIVE IT YOUR VIEW ;WHAT YOU THINK IS THAT ?

THOSE ARE ONLY A FEW ;

WAKEUP IS ANY BETTER ,FOR HE DOES THE SAME THINGS ;BUT YET CALL ME A FALSE TEACHER WHEN I BELIEVE WHAT SCRIPTURES SAY ,

LOOK ALL YOUR QUOTES CAN YET BE SEEN ;SO ARE MINE IN WHICH I HAVE NO SHAME

terraricca
    Participant

ALL

i START THIS TOPIC AND IF YOU GO AT THE FIRST QUOTES I MADE YOU WILL SEE THAT I WAS LOOKING NOT FOR OPINIONS BUT FOR GODLY TRUTH ,

BUT SOME CAME AND START TO GIVE OPINIONS OVER OPINIONS AND WHEN THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND TRUTH THEY START TO INSULTS

BUT BLAME ME FOR IT ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You do nothing to teach anyone, but just spreading negative angry comments.
    The Lord shall judge, and may he have mercy on you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

WAKEUP

Terra.

You do nothing to teach anyone, but just spreading negative angry comments.
    The Lord shall judge, and may he have mercy on you.

wakeup.

SEE WAKEUP you do it again ;you can show leadership but you do not take it why is that ? for you know you are a fake , you have no truth ,

you do not answer questions ,this is the worst of believers ;always make claims ,but don’t want to answered for it ; i have showed you that all your claims in prophecy are wrong unless you take my answers for it ,

show me one quote that was right in prophecy ? that his yours to begin with ?

you say that you have 40 years of study in scriptures show us what the scriptures really thought you ?

if anything

and yes i am negative for you have nothing positive in you that i can say

journey42
    Participant

Thank you for standing up Gene.
    In the past I have been most upset that this type of behaviour that has been tolerated for so long, with no one standing up, and have disappeared for while.

Pierre just doesn’t get it. It’s ok to disagree but say why.
    If he’s giving scriptures from Romans about the ungodly, that doesn’t cut it. We have read those and been warned also.
    What he is doing is giving his personal opinion that those scriptures are about us, and saying there you go, I gave proof?
    Proof of what? That there are ungodly people around who changed the truth for a lie?
    He needs to show that what we are preaching goes against doctrine. Not just give general scriptures, but specific scriptures to say hang on brother, you are wrong, take a look at this.

He said he has done this in the past. This means we have to backtrack millions of posts, to find what he’s said.
    The Word is alive and here now. Peoples views change over time as knowledge grows. If he’s view has not changed one bit, then his growth is stunted. He says we are not his brothers, so he judges that we don’t belong to the kingdom. We consider everyone a brother and try to sharpen them.

Wakeup left this site a few times when he went away, and this site went dead. I can attest to that because I checked daily and there was very little activity. The prophesy section went of air.

So I just want to say thank you for standing up, not just for us, but for yourself also. This is all in the hope Pierre can see what he’s doing and change, for the saving of his soul, and not to condemn him.

Camillia
    Participant

You have been here since 2009? I don’t remember you.

Journey. You weren’t  here in 2009. I posted as karmarie/shimmer.

If Wakeup, Devo and myself disagree with anything, we state why we disagree, with explanations and with scriptures. We don’t just call someone a liar or false. These are harsh words.

Telling people they do not have the spirit of God but have the spirit of (what was it?) just because they do not follow your doctrine is a little harsh imo.

We all go through various stages. I have been through mine, and I try not to judge anymore. I know sometimes it is hard, but I try to see through emotionally loaded statements.

journey42
    Participant

Journey. You weren’t here in 2009. I posted as karmarie/shimmer.

I remember you now. I think you left because you thought that speaking on forums was not good for a woman if I am correct? We even personally messaged each other, and I tried to give you encouragement to not leave.

If Wakeup, Devo and myself disagree with anything, we state why we disagree, with explanations and with scriptures. We don’t just call someone a liar or false. These are harsh words.

Telling people they do not have the spirit of God but have the spirit of (what was it?) just because they do not follow your doctrine is a little harsh imo.

If this was years ago, I apologise. You will find that I havn’t made comments like this in a long while. If so please show me.
    You have not been attacked or accused of lying or being false constantly. Your comments are not being written off as garbage, and I can see Wakeup has explained very nicely to why he doesn’t agree on what you believe, with proof of the scriptures. He is gentle with you, and not harsh, because you are gentle.

I can’t see where anyone else agrees on your view, yet they leave you alone and save the insults.
    If you were in our shoes, it would be interesting how you would react? Day after day, post after post. It gets tiring after a while, always trying to defend our good conversation in Christ.

e all go through various stages. I have been through mine, and I try not to judge anymore. I know sometimes it is hard, but I try to see through emotionally loaded statements.

Thats good, but sometimes we need to stand up and show others that their attitude is not godly. Give reasons, not personal insults, otherwise it just distracts from the topics.

terraricca
    Participant

You weren’t here in 2009. I posted as karmarie/shimmer

that’s who you are ,i was wondering about that

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

but i do not go around and tell people that “GOD CREATED EVIL ” and that ;God’s own voice (word)came on earth ;

not in scriptures i mean the whole scriptures of truth

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CARMILLA……..SO YOUR SHIMMER, i did not realize that, i always liked your posts , i know i might not always agreed with all of them, but i aways liked how you stuck up for good brothers who have left the site. I have seem many good brothers and sisters who have left the site over the years. It’s good to know that you were shimmer i still like that name sis. I hope all is well with you and yours.

I know i was hard on Pierre in my last posts to him, but as Journey said sometime you have to stand up, espically when the abuseses get out of hand. We are susposed to be here to edify each other, not degrade and abuse each other. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours…………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

I know i was hard on Pierre in my last posts to him, but as Journey said sometime you have to stand up, espically when the abuseses get out of hand. We are susposed to be here to edify each other, not degrade and abuse each other. IMO

did you ever went on a construction job were all apprentice carpenters want to do journeyman work and show of , ? did you ever see foundation done with that bunch ? would you build your own with them in charge ,would you really sharpen your sword with them if yes how would that be ?

edification must be done in scriptural truth if not all you may learn could take you out of the truth of God ,

we only should discuss things we know for sure ,and what we are not sure of we should inquire if there’s anyone that has that answer but do not claim you know when you really do not ,and there is where the problem lays,

even John says i don’t know ,when he did not know ;but the angel told him ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……..i believe i have been on more construction jobs then you ever have in fact i owned a large electrical construction co, for 29 years and i have worked many, many,many journeymen and men who were not at that level , i knew all my men and exactly what they were capable of. I also have employed many farm worker to harvest my vineyards over the years. I would never put a apprentist to do a journeymans work in the first place, and i would not stand for a journeyman, to belittle a apprentist and make charater assanations or demeaning remarks about him continually, trying to present himself as better then others are, i would get rid of that wicked trouble maker and replace him with a journeyman who was considerit and able to teach the apprentists what they need to learn patiently with a kind spirit toward all. You are in no way like that i assure you of that. Being rude and arrogance has no place here or in the kingdom of God either, by doing that you are presenting no fruit of the spirit of God in you. IMO

Another thing what ever i believe scripture is saying to us, that is what i believe, and have posted thousands of scriptures to back up what i believe over and over here. So don’t try to present me as a person who is a liar and dosen’t believe the words of God, just because you haven’t the ability to understand what i and others say and the scripitures that we use to support our conclusions on those subject matters. I am no novice about life, nor scriptures,nor the words of Jesus and God the Father, that i need a arrogant person to demean me or anyone else here as far as that goes. You need to repent of this wickedness your doing,just because people just didagree with you and your assumption about them and what they say. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………gene

Camillia
    Participant

Hi Journey.

If this was years ago, I apologise. You will find that I havn’t made comments like this in a long while.

No probs. And Good! People change often for the better, I know I have.

Hi Gene.

CARMILLA……..SO YOUR SHIMMER, i did not realize that, i always liked your posts , i know i might not always agreed with all of them, but i aways liked how you stuck up for good brothers who have left the site. I have seem many good brothers and sisters who have left the site over the years. It’s good to know that you were shimmer i still like that name sis. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Haha. Thanks. Same to you.

Now, back to the topic of brother Terr!

What Terraricca needs to do I think is avoid the use of the word “you”. He needs to “own his statements” So, Ter, my challenge to you is to not use the word “YOU” when addressing others. Try using “I” statements instead. When you own your statements, you are saying, “This is how “I” feel”, “This is how “I” see it”, “This is what “I” think”.

Might work?

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account