the truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 952 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Oct. 29 2012,17:46)
    terraricca,

rich
    I will let you think more ,ask ;Pilate question again,

but before you do read Christ s words ,

and then tell me if you give me the right answer ok

I'm not following your question at all.
    The answer to the question, “what is truth” is God's Word.
    If that ain't what your asking, rephrase it so I can understand what it is you are asking.

rich

I have ask to read Christ words prior to read ;Pilate question,it seems you did not;

Jn 18:33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”
    Jn 18:34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”
    Jn 18:35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “It was your people and your chief priests who handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”
    Jn 18:36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
    Jn 18:37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
    Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
    Jn 18:38 “What is truth?” Pilate asked.

now read it and then tell me if you still believe what you are saying .

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

rich

I have ask to read Christ words prior to read ;Pilate question,it seems you did not;

Jn 18:33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”
    Jn 18:34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”
    Jn 18:35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “It was your people and your chief priests who handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”
    Jn 18:36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
    Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

I'm sorry, but I still don't know what you are trying to get at.
    You seen to be too vague in your question, at least for me.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Oct. 30 2012,17:51)
    terraricca,

rich

I'm sorry, but I still don't know what you are trying to get at.
    You seen to be too vague in your question, at least for me.

rich

you say that i am to vague ??? but the question is not changed ,what was it that make you so sure the first time when you answered that question ??? i mean ;WHAT IS THE TRUTH ???

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

you say that i am to vague ??? but the question is not changed ,what was it that make you so sure the first time when you answered that question ??? i mean ;WHAT IS THE TRUTH

When you asked, I answered that the Word is truth and you seem to think that was not the answer to what you was asking. So I asked you to clarify and I still am unsure of what beyond the answer I have given.
    Truth is the Word and Jesus who the Word made flesh, said He is the way and truth and life.
    I cannot read your mind, so if this is not right then be more clearer in your question. Some people ask a question with something in their mind that does not come up in the question.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Oct. 31 2012,05:18)
    terraricca,

you say that i am to vague ??? but the question is not changed ,what was it that make you so sure the first time when you answered that question ??? i mean ;WHAT IS THE TRUTH

When you asked, I answered that the Word is truth and you seem to think that was not the answer to what you was asking. So I asked you to clarify and I still am unsure of what beyond the answer I have given.
    Truth is the Word and Jesus who the Word made flesh, said He is the way and truth and life.
    I cannot read your mind, so if this is not right then be more clearer in your question. Some people ask a question with something in their mind that does not come up in the question.

]RICH

there are always two things that have to present WORDS ALONE DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING IF THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWED BY ACTIONS.

now read what Jesus says before Pilate ask that question you now should understand it.

so the word of God his truth ,but not alone it is the truth BECAUSE GOD ACTION TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT HE AS SAID ,

THIS IS WHY IT IS CALLED THE LIVING WORD,

ANY HOW THIS IS MY TWO CENTS

Richtuner
    Participant

Well, God's Word is truth weather we act on it or not. You can act on lies and it will work. Adam and Eve found this out.
    It is only true FOR YOU if you act on it.
    The Word of God is alive and eternal.
    The nature of God is His Word, (seed) and is true and eternal even if it is not believed on.
    For it is against God's nature to lie, so every Word spoken is true.

terraricca
    Participant

]

Quote (Richtuner @ Nov. 01 2012,00:18)
    Well,  God's Word is truth weather we act on it or not. You can act on lies and it will work. Adam and Eve found this out.
    It is only true FOR YOU if you act on it.
    The Word of God is alive and eternal.
    The nature of God is His Word, (seed) and is true and eternal even if it is not believed on.
    For it is against God's nature to lie, so every Word spoken is true.

]rich

were does it says that the written word of God his the SEED???

now tell me IF YOU DO NOT ACT ON THE TRUTH HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW IT IS THE TRUTH ???

A LIE OR A TRUTH HAVE EQUAL POWER ,ONLY BY APPLYING IT THAT YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE BENEFIT OF THE SECOND AND LOST IN THE FIRST , :D

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

Here is some,
    Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word
    Mat 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom,
    Luk 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God

and
    1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Nov. 01 2012,04:54)
    terraricca,

Here is some,
    Mar 4:14  The sower soweth the word
    Mat 13:19  When any one heareth the word of the kingdom,
    Luk 8:11  Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God

and
    1Pe_1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word

]rich

right ,can you now tell why Christ uses a seed for his parables???

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

I believe that the Word is God is seed and He wants us to bear fruit.
    He said in this parable that the seed that fell by the way side was those that heard the Word, but did not understand.

2Peter 1:4 spoke of receiving the Word of God, (seed) we partake of His nature.
    As stated before “the nature of a thing is in it's seed.
    The fruit of your lives are a direct result of what seed we receive and act upon.

Adam and Eve received the seeds of deception and unbelief and acted on them and plunged mankind in sin.

Receiving God's word and believed and acted on will result in Righteousness.

I think He was trying to show the importance of His Word as seed in the parable.
    Remember that Faith comes by hearing the Word.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Nov. 01 2012,06:30)
    terraricca,

He said in this parable that the seed that fell by the way side was those that heard the Word, but did not understand.

The fruit of your lives are a direct result of what seed we receive and act upon.

Adam and Eve received the seeds of deception and unbelief and acted on them and plunged mankind in sin.

Receiving  God's word and believed and acted on will result in Righteousness.

I think He was trying to show the importance of His Word as seed in the parable.

]rich

nice so according to you God almighty his a compulation of writhings right ???

or even better JUST SPOKEN WORDS ???

where do you find that in scriptures ???

Receiving God's word and believed and acted on will result in Righteousness

do you not contredict yourself in those two statement ???

not quite the seed must have something in common with men

2CO 9:10 Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;
    GAL 3:16 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as referring to many, but rather to one, “ And to your seed,” that is, Christ.
    GAL 3:19 Why the Law then? It was added because of transgressions, having been ordained through angels by the agency of a mediator, until the seed would come to whom the promise had been made.

1PE 1:23 for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.
    1JN 3:9 No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

do you understand this ???

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

where do you find that in scriptures

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't know what you are asking.

I don't see where a contradiction. Specify what you see.

When you are talking about seed, you must remember it is more than one thought. Seed for mankind and other life forms that reproduce, seeds that are words spoken, seeds we sow that are money or time etc.,(anything that we sow can be considered a seed) seed of Faith. Abraham had two seeds in the Word. One was his natural seed, the nation of Israel and the seed of Faith, which is Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Nov. 02 2012,00:22)
    terraricca,

where do you find that in scriptures

I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't know what you are asking.

I don't see where a contradiction. Specify what you see.

When you are talking about seed, you must remember it is more than one thought. Seed for mankind and other life forms that reproduce, seeds that are words spoken, seeds we sow that are money or time etc.,(anything that we sow can be considered a seed) seed of Faith. Abraham had two seeds in the Word. One was his natural seed, the nation of Israel and the seed of Faith, which is Christ.

]rich

are those not your words ?????????????????

Richtuner
    Participant

yes, I do believe God's Word is seed. When we receive the Word, (or feed on the Word) we bear fruit in our lives,( or grow spiritually). Included is the fruit of the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Nov. 02 2012,04:42)
    yes, I do believe God's Word is seed. When we receive the Word, (or feed on the Word) we bear fruit in our lives,( or grow spiritually). Included is the fruit of the Spirit.

]RICH

do you see what is written in the quote you give me ???

it reads “”I believe that the Word is God ….”””

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

do you see what is written in the quote you give me ???
    it reads “”I believe that the Word is God ….”””

Yes, I do believe the Word is God according to John 1.
    I believe God is not three persons in one, but just like man is spirit, soul, and body God is Father, Word, and Spirit.
    I know a lot of people cant' get that but, they have never looked at it like I have.
    I don't have any personal or hidden agendas.
    As I have stated before you can see the things, character, personalities attributes etc about some by their actions, words etc.
    A man can be a father, husband, and a salesman among other things, but he is still one person.
    God is His Word and His Word is God.
    God creates by His Word. That is God's seed which would testify to His Word is Himself.
    God cannot lie so every thing He says is true just like He is truth. Have you never heard someone say that a phrase spoken was “the words of so and so”, they don't belong to me. I would never say that. It is not in me to say those words.
    God can only say what is in Him and in Him is no lie.
    The saying is true, “you are your word”
    It's not about the Trinity. I understand so much more when I saw this.
    And yes I know all the come-backs about this matter and have looked at them very carefully trying to find fault just to make sure what I was seeing and it's implication.

terraricca
    Participant

]RICH

Yes, I do believe the Word is God according to John 1.
    I believe God is not three persons in one, but just like man is spirit, soul, and body God is Father, Word, and Spirit.
    I know a lot of people cant' get that but, they have never looked at it like I have.

you have confirmed what i have understood in your quote but you now have not answered that quote,

now it seems you do not understand God ,and you do not know what his a man ,what make 's an man being a man ,IN SCRIPTURES THAT IS,

it is not what you believe that his important ,WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS ;THAT WHAT YOU KNOW HIS THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO GOD ;
    men wisdom his scrap to the wisdom of God ,

understand also IT IS NOT THAT THE TRUTH GOES UP TO GOD FROM MEN ;BUT IT COMES DOWN FROM GOD TO MEN ,BIG DIFFERENCE.

terraricca
    Participant

]]RICH

The saying is true, “you are your word”
    It's not about the Trinity. I understand so much more when I saw this.
    And yes I know all the come-backs about this matter and have looked at them very carefully trying to find fault just to make sure what I was seeing and it's implication.

how could anyone be his own words ,if he does not talk ???words only become active when they are said right ???
    and words of a fool have no power right ??? yes, why ??? because it make no sense in what he says right ??? yes.

now if you talk but do not have the power to implement your words to become active so that they would be fulfilled then what is the power of those words you have said ??? none ,so your words would be the wisdom of a fool,right ??? yes

SO NO ONE HIS ,HIS WORD(S) BUT THE WORDS ARE THE EXPRESION OF the WILL ,if you can not understand this then this will be the end of this conversation,

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

now it seems you do not understand God ,and you do not know what his a man ,what make 's an man being a man ,IN SCRIPTURES THAT IS,
    it is not what you believe that his important ,WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS ;THAT WHAT YOU KNOW HIS THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO GOD ;
    men wisdom his scrap to the wisdom of God ,
    understand also IT IS NOT THAT THE TRUTH GOES UP TO GOD FROM MEN ;BUT IT COMES DOWN FROM GOD TO MEN ,BIG DIFFERENCE.

What is so hard to believe about these scriptures?
    Pro_20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
    Ecc_3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man
    1Co_2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man
    1Co_2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually, (not the mind which is renewed not born again) discerned.
    And the one I have quoted and still get corrected for this.
    1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    How can you or anyone refuse these scriptures??
    Are they not clear enough?
    You can deny the scriptures all you wont but they are still there and will always be truth.
    NOthing in the Word denies man being a spiritual creature the has a soul and body.

How many times do you have to read the even Jesus was Spirit, soul and body.
    Joh_13:21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit
    Mar_15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost
    Mar_14:34 And saith unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful
    Joh_12:27 Now is my soul troubled;
    I can understand if a person has never head the Word, but I think you have done some studying and should not deny any scriptures
    Please read these and others that pertain to spirit, soul, and body before you jump off on something that evidently you don't know anything about and will deny the Word and refuse scripture to save you intellect.

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

And by the way read this
    Pro_18:21 DEATH and LIFE are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the FRUIT thereof

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account