the truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 952 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

the truth of God his the ultimate dimension in witch God works are display,

and Christ his part of that truth ,being the first of creation,

terraricca
    Participant

all

I start to believe that not to many understand what is required of every beleiver to do when it comes to the truth of God ,

do you think that we can be true if we lie or cheet to others ,or even to our self like knowing very well that what you say and think is not true but confussing ,do you think that is being truthful ???
    the game that some play may well be play by God to them without them knowing it ,this is deceit God does not let his spirit go to a untrue person ,

the foundation of God his truth ,anyone who can not be truthful in all things ,he as a vain faith ,useless ,he has no faith.

get me right we are not perfect ,but there are action to errors ,

can anyone thinK differently ??? and still be loved by God and his son ???

terraricca
    Participant

what does it mean to have truth in us ,???

what does it mean that God love those who love him ???

terraricca
    Participant

what is the spirit of God tells us through his written words ???

what are the meaning of his words ,to whom are they addressed ??? if to you then why you do not believe them ??? why are you still shaking before men when you have God almighty on your side ??? or is it your faith that is weak ???

terraricca
    Participant

well,it seems not to many knows his scriptures ,

so what can men give to God his creator ???

terraricca
    Participant

all

it seems to me that the truth in scriptures is very different than the one talked from most of the people on this forum

all are leaders exccept if they are find very wrong then they suddenly become students :(

terraricca
    Participant

all

the expression ;Christ in you or us  would this mean that Christ or parts of his being are in you or us ??? NO

God spirit in you or in us would this mean that because God his spirit that some part of his being his in you or us ??? NO

man can not have or recieve  from God anything other of what has been established sins the beginning of man's creation any thing different is wishfull thinking and so false and untrue.

terraricca
    Participant

all

more people here are looking to understand Revelation and yet do not understand the basics of Gods will and plan ,it is like wining the world but have to die next day,useless gain

terraricca
    Participant

all

does anyone knows what truth we HAVE to know to be saved ??? or it is not a matter of knowledge but of truthfulless in our hearts and so love him with the knowledge that we constantly aquire on a daily base by studying his word ???or ……….???

david
    Participant

John 17:3

terraricca
    Participant

we all know that the deceiver his SATAN,

but what we do know less is how that we can be deceived ;

there are three things that are mainly needed to be deceived ;1) a thing to be deceive of
                                                                                       2) a presentation of the thing in a undeceived way,
                                                                                       3) a desire to wanting the thing after it is presented to us(this is based on our own ways of thinking)

this is why Christ says this ;

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

the light being the truth of God ,and so it is clear that the ones in the truth of God CAN SEE THE DARKNESS OF THE DECEIVERS ,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,09:05)

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee
    the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,05:00)

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,09:05)

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee
    the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

HI EDJ

what does it mean TO KNOW THE ONE YOU SEND ???jOHN 17;3

AND TO KNOW “THEE ,THE ONLY TRUE GOD “

as we, can seen on this forum that it is not easy to establish what is truth coming from the only true God and his son Jesus Christ ,so what is implicated in John statment ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

It is eternal life to know YHVH, period! And Jesus
    Christ was sent for us to have it more abundantly.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

People mistakenly believe that the doctrine
    they believe is that which produces eternal life;
    take for example the JW's 'twisting' of John 17:3…

N.W.T.

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

It is NOT the doctrine you take in knowledge of, but in knowing YHVH, period!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,06:29)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ

No ,that is not what scriptures are teaching or saying

Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

believing means knowing ,who says knowing means focus to know,then accept the teaching and then follow it and practice it ,and LOVE to do it ,for God LOVES willing worshipers ,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2012,12:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,06:29)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

EDJ

No ,that is not what scriptures are teaching or saying

Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

believing means knowing ,who says knowing means focus to know,then accept the teaching and then follow it and practice it  ,and LOVE to do it ,for God LOVES willing worshipers ,

Hi Pierre,

John 3:16 is constant with what I have said.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,06:39)
    Hi Pierre,

People mistakenly believe that the doctrine
    they believe is that which produces eternal life;
    take for example the JW's 'twisting' of John 17:3…

N.W.T.

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

God bless

edj

the NWT, is right ;the scriptures is full of thing to learn

PS 53:4
    Have the workers of wickedness no knowledge,
    Who eat up My people as though they ate bread
    And have not called upon God?

PS 78:1 Listen, O my people, to my instruction;
    Incline your ears to the words of my mouth.

PS 81:11
    “But My people did not listen to My voice,
    And Israel did not obey Me.
    PS 81:13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me,
    That Israel would walk in My ways!

ISA 5:13
    Therefore My people go into exile for their lack of knowledge;
    And their honorable men are famished,
    And their multitude is parched with thirst.

REV 18:4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “ Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;

Mt 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Jn 3:10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things?
    Jn 3:11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

it is our LOVE for our creator that will motivate us in our heart to apply,seek,practice all the things about him and the one he as send his son Jesus Christ our deliverer of sins

terraricca
    Participant

edj

THOSE WORDS OF YOUR ARE FALSE NO ONE CAN BE SAVED ON THE BASES TO ONLY KNOW TO PRONONCE THE NAME OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ,GOD DOES NOT SAVE ANYONE ON GRAMMAR ,THIS IS THE DEVIL WAY NOT CHRIST OR HIS DISCIPLES

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2012,13:12)
    edj

THOSE WORDS OF YOUR ARE FALSE NO ONE CAN BE SAVED ON THE BASES TO ONLY KNOW TO PRONONCE THE NAME OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ,GOD DOES NOT SAVE ANYONE ON GRAMMAR ,THIS IS THE DEVIL WAY NOT CHRIST OR HIS DISCIPLES

Hi Pierre,

Knowing God and knowing how to pronounce God's name are two very different things.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account