the truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 952 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,14:43)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2012,13:12)
    edj

It is NOT the doctrine you take in knowledge of, but in knowing YHVH, period!

THOSE WORDS OF YOUR ARE FALSE NO ONE CAN BE SAVED ON THE BASES TO ONLY KNOW TO PRONONCE THE NAME OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ,GOD DOES NOT SAVE ANYONE ON GRAMMAR ,THIS IS THE DEVIL WAY NOT CHRIST OR HIS DISCIPLES

Hi Pierre,

Knowing God and knowing how to pronounce God's name are two very different things.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

And yet, what percentage of “Christians” don't even know that God has a name, and yet claim to know him? The vast majority of people are delusional.

The very first thing I learn about a person is there name “Ed.”

And of course this doesn't mean I know you just because I know your name. But, conversely, if I don't even know that you have a name, what are the chances that I know you very well?

Getting back to your attack on the NWT, I haven't checked the Greek.
    Taking in knowledge of god is different than knowing god. True. I would have to see the Greek to see that either translation is off.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi David, (Link)

Here's the Greek:
    (John 17:3) “αυτη δε εστιν η αιωνιος ζωη ινα γινωσκωσιν σε τον μονον αληθινον θεον και ον απεστειλας ιησουν χριστον”

And here's Google translation:
    (John 17:3) “And this is the eternal life that ye ginoskosin(percieve) in the only true God, and Jesus Christ being sent.”

And here's the “AKJV Bible”:
    (John 17:3) “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,15:50)
    The very first thing I learn about a person is there name “Ed.”  

Yes David,

I agree.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,15:50)
    Taking in knowledge of god is different than knowing god. True.

Hi David,

Thank you for agreeing with “The Truth”!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,09:43)

edj

THOSE WORDS OF YOUR ARE FALSE NO ONE CAN BE SAVED ON THE BASES TO ONLY KNOW TO PRONONCE THE NAME OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ,GOD DOES NOT SAVE ANYONE ON GRAMMAR ,THIS IS THE DEVIL WAY NOT CHRIST OR HIS DISCIPLES

Hi Pierre,

Knowing God and knowing how to pronounce God's name are two very different things.

God bless

edj

what is your interpretation of the difference ???

terraricca
    Participant

all

Heb 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
    Heb 11:2 This is what the ancients were commended for.
    Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
    Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.
    Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.
    Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

LOOK EDJ AT THE LAST SECTION OF THE LAST VERSE

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2012,17:27)

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Hi Pierre, is the difference not obvious?

Seeing a persons signature on a piece of paper is not the same as knowing somebody.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,12:51)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 21 2012,17:27)

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Hi Pierre, is the difference not obvious?

Seeing a persons signature on a piece of paper is not the same as knowing somebody.

God bless

edj

you are a mind sweeper,

you are afraid of speaking clearly ,so it is with stupid question and answers that you answer,

now answer this ;were in scriptures does it say that God and Christ are savior based on GRAMMAR AND PHONETICS ????

are the grammar and phonetics the base of your faith eddy ???

so the poor have no chance no oppartunity to know the word of God ???

is grammar and the phonetics part of the good deeds described in the scriptures ??? if yes please tell me were ;I never came across of that scripture,

it seems to me that even the blind from birth were healed ,but not the educated blind the smart ones .

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

It's not a matter of clever avoidance,
    your questions simply make no sense.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 21 2012,20:53)
    Hi Pierre,

It's not a matter of clever avoidance,
    your questions simply make no sense.

God bless

edj

try again i made some correction in the spelling

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 22 2012,01:40)
    edj

(1)you are a mind sweeper,

(2)you are afraid of speaking clearly ,(3)so it is with stupid question and answers that you answer,

(4)now answer this ;were in scriptures does it say that God and Christ are savior based on GRAMMAR AND PHONETICS ????

(5)are the grammar and phonetics the base of your faith eddy ???

(6)so the poor have no chance no oppartunity to know the word of God ???

(7)is grammar and the phonetics part of the good deeds described in the scriptures ??? if yes please tell me were ;I never came across of that scripture,

it seems to me that even the blind from birth were healed ,but not the educated blind the smart ones .

Hi PIERRE,

1) What do you mean?
    2) Not so
    3) Wow, are we stressing?

4) “The Bible” speaks of Christ being our Savior – written in grammar spoken phonetically.
    5) My faith came from hearing what is written in “The Bible”. (See Rom.10:17)

6) Huh?
    7) No, it is part of the works described in 1Cor.3:13.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Hi PIERRE,

1) What do you mean?()you are a mind sweeper,)
    2) Not so(you are afraid of speaking clearly ,)
    3) Wow, are we stressing?(so it is with stupid question and answers that you answer,)

4) “The Bible” speaks of Christ being our Savior – written in grammar spoken phonetically.(now answer this ;were in scriptures does it say that God and Christ are savior based on GRAMMAR AND PHONETICS ?)
    5) My faith came from hearing what is written in “The Bible”. (See Rom.10:17)(are the grammar and phonetics the base of your faith eddy )

6) Huh?(so the poor have no chance no oppartunity to know the word of God )
    7) No, it is part of the works described in 1Cor.3:13.(is grammar and the phonetics part of the good deeds described in the scriptures if yes please tell me were ;I never came across of that scripture,)

!) A;see number 2+3+4
    2) A; then why you do not so ,and bring salt to the converstion rather than pepper and make all sneeze
    3)
    A;yes you are many times answer with stupid answers who as nothing to do with the topic in question ,and it baffle people ,but you are responsible for your own reputation and the reputation of the truth of God ,because you say that you are a true believer ,
    4)A;again you do not answer my question but put up your own version of how it should ;no scriptures says what you claim
    5) A;MT 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
    6)A;MT 11:25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants.
    LK 10:21 At that very time He rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit, and said, “I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight.
    7) A;1Co 3:13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work.
    it seems that you do not understand those words of Paul,it as nothing to do with spelling,and grammar or phonetics,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 23 2012,12:32)
    edj

Hi PIERRE,

4) “The Bible” speaks of Christ being our Savior – written in grammar spoken phonetically.(now answer this ;were in scriptures does it say that God and Christ are savior based on GRAMMAR AND PHONETICS ?)

4)A;again you do not answer my question but put up your own version of how it should ;no scriptures says what you claim

Hi Pierre,

“Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
    but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
    But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death,
    and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:” (2Tm.1:9-10)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 23 2012,13:07)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 23 2012,12:32)
    edj

Hi PIERRE,

Hi Pierre,

“Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
    but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
    But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death,
    and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:” (2Tm.1:9-10)

God bless

edj

you mist the point ;the call of our saviour does not say ,here his the spelling and the phonetics that you have to use to be saved ,

any wrong letter or prononciation will cause you to loose your life ,

terraricca
    Participant

all

the very reason that people do not like and follow the truth is because they do not like the truth;Jesus was right when he says ;

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Evil being ;not loving Gods way; Light being ;loving God s truth and follow it the way God and his son as shown it to us .

Richtuner
    Participant

All: Truth, this was ask by Pilate, Joh_18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?
    Jesus answered this in another place, Joh_17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Through these scriptures we see why God's Word is truth,

Tit_1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie
    Heb_6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie

We see in these scriptures that it is not just because you know God or His name,
    Gal_4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or RATHER are known of God,

Remember what Jesus said in,
    Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I NEVER KNEW you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

All these scriptures are in different places, but come together to give a more complete understanding of the Word, which is truth. The reason, in my opinion is that most people will not search out the scriptures to bring as many together so as to make a full understanding of a subject or some truth, or doctrine.
    I have found that most are okay with accepting what someone else has said and will not do all they can to investigate all scriptures.

2Ti_3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

terraricca
    Participant

RICH

Truth, this was ask by Pilate, Joh_18:38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?

so can you answer that question ???

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

so can you answer that question

I don't believe this. I just quoted the scripture right under the first scripture.
    I will post it again,

Joh_17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Because God cannot lie that in itself says that His Word it truth.
    Please re-read my post again and look at the scriptures. It all self explanatory.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Richtuner @ Oct. 29 2012,06:25)
    terraricca,

so can you answer that question

I don't believe this. I just quoted the scripture right under the first scripture.
    I will post it again,

Joh_17:17  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Because God cannot lie that in itself says that His Word it truth.
    Please re-read my post again and look at the scriptures. It all self explanatory.

rich

I will let you think more ,ask ;Pilate question again,

but before you do read Christ s words ,

and then tell me if you give me the right answer ok ???

Richtuner
    Participant

terraricca,

rich
    I will let you think more ,ask ;Pilate question again,

but before you do read Christ s words ,

and then tell me if you give me the right answer ok

I'm not following your question at all.
    The answer to the question, “what is truth” is God's Word.
    If that ain't what your asking, rephrase it so I can understand what it is you are asking.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account