the truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 952 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Spock.

The churches are in splinters; not the church of Christ. The true church.

wakeup

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

and where is that church the true one ?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Wakeup…….true words brother, being baptised does not guarentee a person has recieved the HOLY SPIRIT. Many spit out scripture after scripture and have not a clue what they are really saying. Like journey said just ranting on, without true understanding. Accusing others of being untrue when in fact they haven’t a clue what what the truth of the very scriptures they quote really are mean.

They accuse others of the very things they are guilty of.

peace and love to you and yours………gene

journey42
    Participant

j42

I said;
    but are strong in pushing their views into the throat of others thinking that others are less likely know more than they do ,
    you answered this ;
    Acts 4:29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

you seem to interpreting my saying into your own speech being of God’s truth ,i have no doubt that what Paul and his companion were preaching was the truth ,so it was not that type of knowledge I was pointing out ,right ? yes

Pierre

You gave a scripture where Jesus was speaking directly of his apostles in John. Then you give the 144K scripture from Rev.
    The apostles are the foundation of the gospels. They were chosen by Christ to record and spread that doctrine he taught them. Of course they cannot lie. The 144K are still following their doctrine, which Christ delivered to them,… in these last days.
    Don’t you find that amazing? But no, you cannot see that. You are amazed that they do not lie? Is that all you can see?
    All scripture is truth. Why even bring this up? We should all know this. If we believe their report is true (the apostles) and the 144K believe it also, then where do the rest of the christians in the last days fit? Forget about the christians who are dead already. What about Now? What about us who are alive and living in the times so close to the end? does this ever make you wonder why there are so few? Do you disagree that we should aim to be in this group? We don’t decide, God decides, but we are allowed to run the race.

see how easy it is to change the interpretation ,of course i am still here ,but Paul and all those that written the scriptures for us are gone but then how can we have the truth ,do you know ?

This is what I am pointing out to you. It has to match the doctrine they gave. It cannot contradict but support.

journey42
    Participant

Gene

Piere went on to another site, and he was told off by the administrators within the first day or so for his conduct.
    He tried to crawl his way out of it pretending his english was not that good. It was not his english, but his conduct.
    Other sites don’t tolerate this. They understand that everyone has different opinions and interpretations, but to disrespect and personally attack another person in such a manner does not lead to brotherly love, but goes against the doctrine of Christ.
    Pierre has broken that first rule. This is not judging him, this is pointing something out to him that it’s not acceptable.
    For his harsh words not only against myself, but to others, and the divisions he causes by trying to “warn” newcomers to be aware of Wakeup, Devo, and myself because we speak the same doctrine is trying to get others to form an opinion before they even hear us speak. So in my view, this is trouble-making by trying to cause divisions.
    And of course he has to “proclaim” that he, Mike and T8 speak as one. Mike and T8 can put up good arguments, and can reason, but they don’t all agree. This is a fact. So Pierre has told something that is not true, and his whole main point is TRUTH. So what’s going on. This is getting petty now.

Piere
    Whatever got you into his mess, I don’t know, but you have to fix it, and show us that you are capable of repenting also. You don’t have to agree with us, but provide proof where you think we have “lied”. Explain where you are coming from a bit better please, for the Love of God, or just hold your peace.

Camillia
    Participant

Journey, Hi.

I have been here for a few years now (since 2009).

Pierre gets fiery over what he considers to be false doctrine. I see his point sometimes, and feel the same way myself. But the way he goes about it needs to tone down, he is not the judge of anyone, confront the message only, not the person.

On saying that, Journey, Wakeup and Devo – you have done the same to others. So, log first before public shaming would help!

t8, I wanted to reply to the the thread “judging” but can’t find it?

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra,???

Wakeup
    Participant

Camillia;

We judge by the scriptures, never personal;

Strong words always backed by scriptures.

wakeup

Camillia
    Participant

Camillia;

We judge by the scriptures, never personal; Strong words always backed by scriptures.

Now now Wakeup, telling stories is not good.

Camillia
    Participant

Christianity has broken apart into a million pieces, a sad illustration of one of it’s own slogans “a house divided against itself cannot stand”.

Spock,

You will never find truth through any man. There lays the problem.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Camellia.

I have nothing personal against anybody here.
    But I am angry when they ignore scriptures presented.
    Instead of responding ;they pick up stones.

wakeup

terraricca
    Participant

j42

Piere
    Whatever got you into his mess, I don’t know, but you have to fix it, and show us that you are capable of repenting also. You don’t have to agree with us, but provide proof where you think we have “lied”. Explain where you are coming from a bit better please, for the Love of God, or just hold your peace.

NO,it is not me that has to show where you are wrong ;but it is you that as to show the scriptures on which you see your truth that are question ?

i am tired of people always asking ,asking,asking and never answer ;start giving answers ;

and you right were ever you see me yes I have been banned 3 times not one time in the past one year ;by calling someone a liar ;

and i will not stop doing it for anyone that lies is from the devil ;you may be tolerant by the lies ,i would wonder why ?

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Camillia;

We judge by the scriptures, never personal;

Strong words always backed by scriptures.

wakeup

any claim should be done in the light of scriptures ;opinions don’t cut it

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

Terra,???

i am not your servant ,you have to answer me first on many asked questions yet

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Once again can not answer. Can not get blood of a stone I suppose.
    Spiritually void, but knows how to paste many scriptures with no understanding of what it is all about.
    I am a servant by teaching the Word of God to my brothers/sisters, who is eager to learn more about God.
    You don’t consider yourself to be a servant; so you think you are a master.

wakeup

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

Terra.

Once again can not answer. Can not get blood of a stone I suppose.
    Spiritually void, but knows how to paste many scriptures with no understanding of what it is all about.
    I am a servant by teaching the Word of God to my brothers/sisters, who is eager to learn more about God.
    You don’t consider yourself to be a servant; so you think you are a master.

wakeup

ha,ha,ha,

teaching the Word of God to my brothers/sisters, who is eager to learn more about God.

you would not recognized truth even if Christ himself comes down and tell you , you don’t believe scriptures for you have to make your own understanding ;and you are not my brother just an acquaintance that talks about God but does not read scriptures and believe them ,

terraricca
    Participant

j42

I say;
    see how easy it is to change the interpretation ,of course i am still here ,but Paul and all those that written the scriptures for us are gone but then how can we have the truth ,do you know ?
    you say;
    This is what I am pointing out to you. It has to match the doctrine they gave. It cannot contradict but support.

you should only use scriptures who are the truth to true yourself

Wakeup
    Participant

What about the answer masterTerra?

wakeup

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

wakeup
    your quote;
    my question;
    and where is that church the true one ?

where is your answer ?

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You like to know the answers but will never give answers.
    That is something you should not ask for a master like you.
    It is just basic; a junior should know.

wakeup

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account