The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,741 through 5,760 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Jn14
    “6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.–THE SPIRIT OF THE SON SHOWS THE WAY

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.–THE SPIRIT OF THE SON IS ONE WITH THE FATHERS SPIRIT

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI,
    JN14
    16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; THE FATHER WILL SEND HIS SPIRIT OF TRUTH

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.THE SON WILL COME AS SPIRIT

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.THE SPIRIT OF LIFE

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.THEY SHALL COME AND YOU WILL KNOW THEY ARE ONE IN THE SPIRIT

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2014,09:16)
    Hi,
    The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of the Son.

Gal4
    But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Rom8
    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

n

Gal4
    But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES ???

i HAVE EXPLAIN TO YOU ,THAT CHRIST COMING IS THE REALITY OF PROPHECY ,SO ;

THE “SPIRIT OF CHRIST IS IN REALITY THE LIFE OF CHRIST THE SOUL WHAT IS THE SAME THAN THE SOUL OF THE SON OF GOD

BUT NOT THE SAME AS “For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy “rEV 19; THIS IS A DIFFERENT SPIRIT THAT WAS SEARCH THROUGHOUT THE TIMES UNTIL THE TRUTH OF THE REALITY CAME TO BE FULFILLED BY “GOD SENDING HIS SON THROUGH THE WOMB OF A WOMEN ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Your explanations are thin on substance

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2014,00:26)
    Hi T,
    Your explanations are thin on substance

N

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GODLY SUBSTANCE MEANS OR IS

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    How tragic it is for those who read the sacred words without the Spirit.
    Entrapped in carnal thoughts they cannot unlock the secrets of salvation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    1Cor 2
    7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2014,09:54)
    Hi,
    1Cor 2
    7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

N

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery

Nick,the “we” of Paul is not you or anyone else but Paul's teachings received from Christ ,and so anyone that sticks to the scriptures spirit understanding as a whole and one spirit then he be one with the “WE” of Paul and all the true believers that have believed in the words of God and his one and only begotten son that he send down from heaven to save all men ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So another do it yourself salvation?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,01:09)
    Hi T,
    So another do it yourself salvation?

N

THIS IS ANOTHER DUMMY ANSWER OF YOUR S

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Jesus saves.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,03:33)
    Hi T,
    Jesus saves.

N

God does all things through his only begotten son Jesus Christ “the word “of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Yes salvation is by repentance and baptism in his name that you may receive the Spirit.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,03:56)
    Hi T,
    Yes salvation is by repentance and baptism in his name that you may receive the Spirit.

N

well you haven learn nothing ,we back as Jews ;those pharisees that wanted all become under the law ,rituals and so control all the disciples of Christ ,

it did not happen and it will not happen now

you are a copy cat of the sect of the pharisees

NickHassan
    Participant

hi T,
    So to offer the words of scripture is to be a Pharisee?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:02)
    hi T,
    So to offer the words of scripture is to be a Pharisee?

N

you do not offer the scriptures ,you are offering you view on a few verses and then not want to answer questions ,

and find yourself silenced by those question ,this is not offering scriptures ,this is merely opinions

NickHassan
    Participant

hi T,
    Well if you are such an expert you must be right

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:07)
    hi T,
    Well if you are such an expert you must be right

N

it as nothing to do of expertise but of truth within the entire scriptures ,not some of them ,

if you attache yourself to some of the scriptures then is that working with the spirit of truth ???NO

just as a half truth is not a truth and half a lie is not a truth either

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    But your main area of expertise seems to be what everyone else's problems are

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:12)
    Hi T,
    But your main area of expertise seems to be what everyone else's problems are

N

it seems that most of men have followed the religion views not the scriptures ,Just as Jesus followed the scriptures and so was not blinded by the scribes and doctors of the law including the pharisees,

I always have told you if you would have read the scriptures without interference from any one ,you would have come to the truth of God ,but your mind was already polluted,and so you have only made acceptable correction that you could accept ,so you became you own savior ,and judge of the scriptures ,

Viewing 20 posts - 5,741 through 5,760 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account