The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,361 through 3,380 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,03:38)
    Ed, im going to answer your post on Rev. Busy right now. But I will get to it this evening.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

GREAT!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2010,07:52)

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,03:36)
    Karmie, scripture say, holy spirit is in us, God is in Us and Christ is in us, THEY ARE ONE! ED QUOTTED; THE SAVIOR IS GOD THE FATHER.
    But scripture tells us(? SEE BOTTOM) there is no other name under heaven(christ) (I'll find it if need be)by which you must be saved. He is our Lord God.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Babylon means: “Confusion” and Zerubbabel means: “Coming out of Confusion” (the removing of confusion)!

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus
    and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע] and is) the salvation of “GOD the Father”=117.
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” “REAL NAME” therefore authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)

(Phil. 2:9,11: Wherefore [Holy Spirit=151] has highly exalted [Jesus=74] giving Him a name
    which is above every name, to the glory of [GOD The Father=117].) Neither is there salvation
    in any other name: for there is no other name given among men (יהשוע), whereby we must be
    saved. (Acts 4:12) People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    means: “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [יהוה=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

You conveniently left out: “to the glory of God the Father” “The Subject” of: “WHO IT IS DOING THE SAVING“!
    “The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117, (117=”יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm)!
    And He is Savior to all who walk the ground! “JEHOVAH GOD”; and there is ‘NO’ other! (Isaiah 43:11)

I hope this more complete information helps to remove 'your' Confusion brought about by…
    (SEE BOTTOM): The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
                             distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

“YHVH is GOD”=117

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], AND the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

Good post Ed. That makes sense to me.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Feb. 04 2010,05:04)
    To TRINITARIANS………..GOD the FATHER is (SPIRIT) .

John 4:24….> God is a SPIRIT: And they that worship (HIM) must worship (HIM) in spirit and truth.

Jesus was correct saying the (FATHER) GOD was (IN) HIM, He was, via His (GOD”S) SPIRIT Which is the FATHER. .

The problem with you TRINITARIANS is you believe that because GOD indwells a person that makes them a individual GOD, so you worship the person the FATHER is (IN) as if HE were A GOD HIMSELF.  That is the main error of your teachings. GOD the FATHER can (INDWELL) or be in (ALL) His creation and none of  that would make them a GOD. Believe Jesus when He Said “FOR THOU ARE THE (ONLY) TRUE GOD. And believe GOD the FATHER when HE Sid there are (NO) other GODS Besides ME , He said He looked and found NON> When are you going to believe what is written clearly.

Another good post that clearly makes sense.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2010,03:09)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 03 2010,05:30)
    Hi Ed

John says

16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth.

26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.  

If God is the Holy Spirit,  the Father of Jesus, like you say- these verses dont quite make sense with that. Im just getting all confused now ?

K

Ed claims that those apposed to his doctrine are confusing but as you can see it is his doctrine that is very confusing! IMO

Blessings WJ

WJ Hi

I stopped analysing what exactly the trinity/non trinity means. I found it became too confusing. I learned to just be led by God. I didnt know exactly how to percieve God so I just- I guess- saw God as God wants me to , but I do see something in what Ed is saying, something just clicks to what iv 'stopped thinking about'. Without thinking about it (If that makes sense)- thats just me though, we all walk our own paths. I try not to think about it too much!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Feb. 04 2010,05:04)
    To TRINITARIANS………..GOD the FATHER is (SPIRIT) .

John 4:24….> God is a SPIRIT: And they that worship (HIM) must worship (HIM) in spirit and truth.

Jesus was correct saying the (FATHER) GOD was (IN) HIM, He was, via His (GOD”S) SPIRIT Which is the FATHER.
    looked and found NONE> When are you going to believe what is clearly written?

Hi Gene,

Good question!  People NEED to believe Bible Truth=117!
                                YHVH is GOD=117

When people get Bible Perception=151 that's when!

Look at “The Unity in Spirit”: Using Numbers(Gematria)!

GODs NAME (יהוה) IS written EXACTLY 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
    the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    bears a resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two.
    Now this might not seem significant until you realize that the number 877
    is the 151st prime number. This number [151] shows…“Unity in Spirit”!
    You can understand the significance with TRUE “Bible Perception”=151.

YHVH GOD is ONE=151….(Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

The LORD JEHOVAH=151…(Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4) (Old “Testament”=117)
    Jesus Christ=151…………..(The “Testator”=151) (Hebrews 9:16-17) (New “Testament”=117)
    Holy Spirit=151……………..(Old and New “Testament”=117)..
    LORD of Hosts=151……….(AKJV Bible)…His Hosts=117: Jesus and ALL of His brethren! (Rev.11:15)

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], AND the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

God bless you ALL…
    “Witnessing” (AKJV Joshua 22:34) to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

JustAskin
    Participant

karmarie,

What you have just said is honorable. And in many cases this is the right thing to do.

I was speaking with a friend last night and she said the same thing.

The only issue is: Someone has to do what we do!

We can't all be Policemen of the state – Some of us have to be plain citizens living and abiding within the law of the state.
    However, someone us have to BE those Policemen of the state – upholding, administering, teaching, correcting, debating, defining the minutae.

Now, having said that:”Some are leaders and some followers” – it is also up to(or down to!) each one of us to POLICE our own belief within ourselves.
    If you believe the Trinity – Believe the Trinity
    If you believe the Pentecostal – Believe the Pentecostal
    If you believe the Oneness – Believe the Oneness
    If you believe the Athiesticaly – Believe the Athiesticaly
    ~ and so one ~
    but do so with mind bent on God (the athiest's “God” might be ensconched in, perhaps, Science, Evolutionism or Alienism)

Have an ear open for new opinions and snap to a new belief of you are convinced but be cautious and 'Test the Spirit'

The worse situation to be in is “Undecided” – A warning from Jesus to one of the Churches (“Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.)

Above all, Do good to others, keep your Spirit, Soul and body cleansed of vice and keep God's commandments as best you can and even though you don't know it, you will have the Holy Spirit and your Works will be known to God even above any mis-Beliefs taught to you by man – more, even than those who declare their mighty learning and minutae knowledge of the Scriptures and yet have no works.

JustAskin
    Participant

And if nothing else – then belief by faith alone.

God will be you judge.

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 03 2010,15:03)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2010,02:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 02 2010,22:32)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 03 2010,07:13)
    Hi Ed

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2010,18:58)

Eph.4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Let’s quote it in context…

There is one body, and “one Spirit” ((1)not one father), even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Ehp 4:4-6 (2)I do not think Paul is being redundant, do you?

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

(1) you are clearly denying the text.

(2) Explain what you mean.

Ed J

Ed

You are clearly adding to the text!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

1) Isn't the part I numbered as (1) and emboldened: what 'you' added to the text?
    Why would it would bother you if I added to the clarity to the text,
    especially if you attempt to do this as well; is not that 'hypocritical'?

2) Also your comment is NOT an explanation of what did you mean by…
                'I do not think Paul is being redundant'

ED J

ED

Mine was not adding a different word to the Text.

Spirit is “pneuma” and Father is “Pater”

These terms are not interchangable in scriptures!

Your interpretation is  “pneuma” is “Pater” thereby changing the text and making Pauls statement redundant!

I am glad you admit that we equally did the same thing though I don't think so.

Now lets take out the interpretation by us both and read it with an open mind in light of the scriptures as a whole instead of having a birds eye view of the verse…

There is one body, and “one Spirit”, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Ehp 4:4-6

Now reconcile that with this…

For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the “supply of the **Spirit of Jesus Christ**“, Phil 1:19

Or this…

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, “how that **Jesus Christ is in you**, except ye be reprobates? 2 Cor 13:5

and this…

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the “**Spirit of his Son** into your hearts, **crying, Abba, Father**“. Gal 4:6

And finally this…

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, “**and of the Holy Ghost**“: Matt 28:19

Notice: Father, Son and Holy Spirit have “the definite” article proving their is three spoken of here!

This is the words of our very own Master who claims the Holy Spirit is “Another” that he and the Father sends! (John 14:16, 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, 16:13-15)

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    The Spirit is.. the Spirit of God.
    The finger of God manifests God in His creation but God IS in heaven.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 04 2010,14:05)
    Hi WJ,

NH

Thats not what many in your camp believe!

terraricca
    Participant

WJ

what is the holy spirit ?????

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 05 2010,03:06)
    karmarie,

What you have just said is honorable. And in many cases this is the right thing to do.

I was speaking with a friend last night and she said the same thing.

The only issue is: Someone has to do what we do!

We can't all be Policemen of the state – Some of us have to be plain citizens living and abiding within the law of the state.
    However, someone us have to BE those Policemen of the state – upholding, administering, teaching, correcting, debating, defining the minutae.

Now, having said that:”Some are leaders and some followers” – it is also up to(or down to!) each one of us to POLICE our own belief within ourselves.
    If you believe the Trinity – Believe the Trinity
    If you believe the Pentecostal – Believe the Pentecostal
    If you believe the Oneness – Believe the Oneness
    If you believe the Athiesticaly – Believe the Athiesticaly
     ~ and so one ~
    but do so with mind bent on God (the athiest's “God” might be ensconched in, perhaps, Science, Evolutionism or Alienism)

Have an ear open for new opinions and snap to a new belief of you are convinced but be cautious and 'Test the Spirit'

The worse situation to be in is “Undecided” – A warning from Jesus to one of the Churches (“Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.)

Above all, Do good to others, keep your Spirit, Soul and body cleansed of vice and keep God's commandments as best you can and even though you don't know it, you will have the Holy Spirit and your Works will be known to God even above any mis-Beliefs taught to you by man – more, even than those who declare their mighty learning and minutae knowledge of the Scriptures and yet have no works.

Hi JA

Good advice and thankyou!

Yes, I have decided to – just calm down – and quieten down  -iv got a bit lost lately. Confusion is never good. We do all need to just help each other.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 05 2010,06:07)

Hi WJ,

NH

Hi WJ,
    There is no camp here just honest searchers.

You instead hold to a false dogma as your faith basis and your god is not the God of the bible.

Why not join with the search instead of promoting falsehood?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 04 2010,16:03)

Hi WJ,

NH

Hi WJ,

You instead hold to a false dogma as your faith basis and your god is not the God of the bible.

NH

Hi WJ,

Its seems like you think there are 2 camps.

Trinitarians and anti-trinitarians!

Blessings WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

Nick,

Honest people listen to honest advice.

I have clearly stated that being 'non' trinitarian does not mean we all think the same. Arguments should be directed at the individuals (or a Class if there is one) in dispute BUT it seems that there is an attempt to discredit one individual (Belief) or another by including statements made by a completely different individual (belief) as if the two speak as One.

This is not accidental. It is a strategy and unless one is alert and aware of it, it is quite effective: Use your enemies friends as your shield…

Hi WJ,

NH

Hi WJ,

NH

So no one else here but me has false dogma and is therefore a dishonest seeker?

I hope that people like JA can see through your blanket statement.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks!

Blessings WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Like BD you offer a different foundation.
    Like BD you offer another false god-trinity.
    Your god is not of the bible and not our God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 05 2010,08:57)

Hi WJ,

NH

Hi WJ,

NH

Hi WJ,

Its seems like you (WJ included) think there are 2 camps.

Trinitarians and anti-trinitarians!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Your fighting the wrong war!

Those ideas are non-substantial to “Bible Truth” about how “YHVH is GOD”.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2010,19:34)
    Hi WJ,

Your fighting the wrong war!

Those ideas are non-substantial to “Bible Truth” about how “YHVH is GOD”.

Ed

Ah I see!

So whenever you say…

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
                             distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit
    “…

to a believer in response to what they believe, thats not fighting a war?

Seems like a double standard to me!

The truth is Nick is right, there are two kinds of Jesus's being preached here, one believes that he is “One with the Father and the Spirit as God” and who deserves equal honor as the Father!

The other is a Jesus who is merely another anointed prophet who had Gods Spirit in him and is merely another man of flesh who was like a puppet on a string, who deserves less honor than the Father!

Blessings WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ……….You ARE not preaching Jesus as one (in agreement (WITH) GOD the FATHER) but you are preaching and teaching HE IS A GOD. You two examples are distorted and simply not true. .

Viewing 20 posts - 3,361 through 3,380 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account