The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,321 through 3,340 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2010,07:57)

Quote (The One @ Jan. 31 2010,04:48)
    The difference?The power of”the Most High” overshadowed Mary where it did not Elizabeth.The “Most High”was more directly involved in Mary's case,where as in Elizabeth's case He wasn't.The Holy Spirit was involved in both conceptions(remember Elizabeth was barren),but it was God's own power encompassing Mary that made the difference.

One

Good point.

The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. Job 33:4

The Spirit of God is involved in every conception, so if he is the Father then that would mean that we all were born Sons of God!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Psalm 82:1-8 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
    How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?  Selah.
    Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
    Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
    They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness:
    all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
    Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Though we are ALL born as Sons of God, yet we have 'all eaten of the tree of knowledge of Good and evil'.
    That is why unless we “Repent”(change direction) we will indeed fell like 'one' of the princes!

Rom.12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
    that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
    Eph.4:22-25 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man,
    which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts
    ; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
    Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 31 2010,22:52)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2010,14:06)

1) There is no scripture that says the Holy Spirit is Jesus Father!

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon thee,
    and the “POWER OF THE HIGHEST SHALL OVERSHADOW THEE: therefore also that holy thing
    which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

2) Why did you not highlight the Fathers part in the conception?

3) It doesn’t say he would be the Son of the Holy Spirit, does it?

4) And we know the Highest is the Father, don’t we?

5) Jesus was not called the Son of God untill he was born!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

1)You turn your back on these verses, which call the “HolySpirit” directly Jesus' Father.

Matt.1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary
    was espoused to Joseph, before they came together,she was found with child of the HolySpirit.

Matt.1:20: But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord
    appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not
    to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon thee,
    and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing
    which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

2) I did, but you deny it!

3) It does in the verses you clipped!

4) Were suppose to (AKJV Psalm 83:18)

5) Is NOT Luke 1:35 saying this even before the conception?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybibleocde.org

You are pitting the scriptures against scriptures.

I repeat…

Nowhere does the scripture say The Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus!

You will have to do better than the conception for the Holy Spirit is involved in the conception of all men…

The Spirit of God hath made me“, and the breath of “the Almighty hath given me life“. Job 33:4

Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?   Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?   Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?   Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?

You are pitting scripture against scripture for there are many scriptures that show the Holy Spirit is “Another” other than the Father.

This is what you did with this scripture…

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2010,18:01)
    Acts:10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the HolySpirit and with power: who went about doing good,
    and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God(HolySpirit) was with him(Jesus).

You see how you split this verse up.

God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit…

But you say that the Father is the Holy Spirit that the Father anointed Jesus with? ???

Blessings WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2010,15:17)
    1) You are pitting the scriptures against scriptures.

I repeat…

2) Nowhere does the scripture say The Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus!

3) You will have to do better than the conception for the Holy Spirit is involved in the conception of all men…

The Spirit of God hath made me“, and the breath of “the Almighty hath given me life“. Job 33:4

Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?   Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?   Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?   Are all men “Sons of the Holy Spirit”?

You are pitting scripture against scripture for there are many scriptures that show the Holy Spirit is “Another” other than the Father.

This is what you did with this scripture…

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 26 2010,18:01)
    Acts:10:38: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the HolySpirit and with power: who went about doing good,
    and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God(HolySpirit) was with him(Jesus).

4) You see how you split this verse up.

God anointed Jesus with the Holy Spirit…

5) But you say that the Father is the Holy Spirit that the Father anointed Jesus with? ???

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

1) How so?

2) Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35.

3) You can turn you back on certain Scriptures if you like; but I wouldn't recommend it.

4) No; explain?

5) Yes; The father anointed Jesus with himself!

You know if we concentrate on “One” question at a time,
    we can delve into each question with a lot more depth of “Study”!

Ed J

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ…….Then why did Jesus say the FATHER WAS (IN) HIM ,and He (The FATHER) was doing the works, was he lying? GOD the FATHER (IS) SPIRIT and that SPIRIT created everything that has life in it and that SPIRIT Sustains that LIFE also. HOLY or SET ASIDE SPIRIT IS the intellect to comprehend the truth it is an INTELLECT of GOD. The reason the Spirit is GOD the FATHER is because it FATHERED all CREATION and NOTHING that has life is without SPIRIT (intellect) operating in it to one degree or another. There is (NO) Life with out SPIRIT (intellect) in it. That is what is meant by “I THINK THEREFORE I AM” Without the ability to think you would not exist. When our spirit leaves us it can not die it simply goes back to GOD where it came from. The body dies and parishes and you cease to be a living SOUL. YOU are as if you never were and will remain that way until a new body is made and spirit is added back into it.,then you will again become a living soul.

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 31 2010,23:02)

The wrote:

The difference?The power of”the Most High” overshadowed Mary where it did not Elizabeth.The “Most High”was more directly involved in Mary's case,where as in Elizabeth's case He wasn't.The Holy Spirit was involved in both conceptions(remember Elizabeth was barren),but it was God's own power encompassing Mary that made the difference.

One

Good point.

The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. Job 33:4

The Spirit of God is involved in every conception, so if he is the Father then that would mean that we all were born Sons of God!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Psalm 82:1-8 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
    How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked?  Selah.
    Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
    Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
    They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness:
    all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

Hi ED

What does that have to do with being “Sons of God” or “Sons of the Holy Spirit” as you say? They were called children of the most high because they brought the word of God to the people, but this has nothing to do with being conceived by God as his sons! YHWH spoke of the children of Israel being his Son in a corporate way, but that was because they were the children of the promise!

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, “Israel is my son, even my firstborn“: Ex 4:22

The other two times “Sons of Gods” were mentioned besides Adam was before the flood when the “Sons of God” corrupted the earth. Gen 6:2, 4 After the flood the term “Son of God” for men was never used for men again until Jesus came, and he is the “Only Son of God”!

Though we are ALL born as Sons of God, yet we have 'all eaten of the tree of knowledge of Good and evil'.
    That is why unless we “Repent”(change direction) we will indeed fell like 'one' of the princes!

This is not true. We are born sons of Adam and were conceived in sin!

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and “in sin did my mother conceive me“. Ps 51:5

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. “For if through the offence of one many be dead”, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Rom 5:14

For as in Adam (first Adam) all die” (the wages of sin is death Rom 3:23), even so in Christ (second Adam) shall all be made alive. 1 Cor 15:22

So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life giving spirit. 1 Cor 5:45 NIV

The New Testament clearly shows that Sons of God are born by God when they received Jesus. Jesus is the firstborn of many brethren (Sons of God)! Rom 8:29

Sons of God come through the “Second Adam”, the “Only Son of God”!

But as many as received him, to them gave he “power **to become the sons of God**“, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12

Rom.12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
    that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
    Eph.4:22-25 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man,
    which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts
    ; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
    Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another

True for every believer, but for those who do not believe, they are of their Father the devil. John 8:44, Acts 13:10, 1 John 3:8

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.. 1 John 3:10

So it is evident that all men born are not born “Sons of God” and especially not born “Sons of the Holy Spirit” even though the Spirit took part in the conception and creation of all men!!!

Blessings WJ

Quote (Gene @ Feb. 01 2010,00:34)
    WJ…….Then why did Jesus say the FATHER WAS (IN) HIM ,and He (The FATHER)  was doing the works, was he lying?  GOD the FATHER (IS) SPIRIT and that SPIRIT created everything that has life in it and that SPIRIT Sustains that LIFE also. HOLY or SET ASIDE SPIRIT IS the intellect to comprehend the truth it is an INTELLECT of GOD. The reason the Spirit is GOD the FATHER is because it FATHERED all CREATION and NOTHING that has life is without SPIRIT (intellect) operating in it to one degree or another. There is (NO) Life with out SPIRIT (intellect) in it. That is what is meant by “I THINK THEREFORE I AM” Without the ability to think you would not exist. When our spirit leaves us it can not die it simply goes back to GOD where it came from. The body dies and parishes and you cease to be a living SOUL. YOU are as if you never were and will remain that way until a new body is made and spirit is added back into it.,then you will again become a living soul.

Gene

Do you believe the Holy Spirit is the Father?

Do you believe the Holy Spirit is your Father?

Blessings WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2010,16:38)
    So it is evident that all men born are not born “Sons of God”

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Read the Bible…

Gen.1:26 And “God”=26(26=יהוה) said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness…

Adam or man was called “Son of God”(Luke 3:38) but he ate of 'the tree of knowledge of Good and evil'(Gen.3:12),
    bringing 'death' upon all mankind(Romans 5:12); because we 'all' in turn have eaten from this tree as well.

Christ “the only begotten(birthed) Son of God”,
    removes this 'curse' of death, restoring “US” to our former estate(1Cor.15:26)!
    If we do not accept this offer, then “Psalm 82:1-8 has a direct application!
    We will all die like men (because of eating of the forbidden tree) and fall like one of the princes.

Eating of 'the tree of knowledge of Good and evil' in essence makes satan your father.
    That is why we must all “Repent”(to change direction), back to God “our Father”(Our YHVH=117). (Matt.6:10-13)

If your serious about resolving differences, we must go into depth on each and every point.
    Let's try to keep our Bible Study organized, so others may learn from it, you and I have both studied a lot.
    You posting about 15 different points at once is 'nothing more than confusion' to all the readers???
    You doing this does in NO way makes what you say true! it only makes things more confusing to others!

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

I do hear what your saying Ed, and Gene, Im only just starting to pay attention

I can see how it is written in the bible that the Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 01 2010,19:25)
    I do hear what your saying Ed, and Gene,  Im only just starting to pay attention

I can see how it is written in the bible that the Holy Spirit is the Father of Jesus.

Hi Karmarie,

I'm glad to hear that God is on the inside of you.
    I was really beginning to worry about you.

Rom:10:17: So then faith cometh by hearing(God on the outside),
    and hearing by the word of God(God on the inside).

Isa:44:26: That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth
    the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited;
    and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2010,19:45)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 01 2010,19:25)
    I do hear what your saying Ed, and Gene,  Im only just starting to pay attention

Hi Karmarie,

I'm glad to hear that God is on the inside of you.
    I was really beginning to worry about you.

Rom:10:17: So then faith cometh by hearing(God on the outside),
    and hearing by the word of God(God on the inside).

I believe that too  :)

karmarie
    Participant

I guess iv got some reading to do, to catch up a bit.

Hi ED

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2010,16:38)
    So it is evident that all men born are not born “Sons of God”

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2010,01:49)

Hi WJ,

Read the Bible…

Gen.1:26 And “God”=26(26=יהוה) said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness…

Adam or man was called “Son of God”(Luke 3:38) but he ate of 'the tree of knowledge of Good and evil'(Gen.3:12),
    bringing 'death' upon all mankind(Romans 5:12); because we 'all' in turn have eaten from this tree as well.

I have read the Bible, and the scriptures call Adam the “Son of God” because he was the 1st Adam created without sin!

All others born after the fall were not sons of God at all for they were born in sin! YHWH never calls them individual sons!

Jesus is the Second Adam, The Only Son of God through whom a new breed of “Sons of God” come.

My point above invalidates your point that all men are Sons of God! Sons of Adam, Yes. Sons of God, not so under the New Covenant!

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.. 1 John 3:10

Unregenerate men cannot do righteousness which is accomplished only through the New Man or New Nature that every believer has recieved when they recieve Jesus!

Christ “the only begotten(birthed) Son of God”,
    removes this 'curse' of death, restoring “US” to our former estate(1Cor.15:26)!

Notice the word “ONLY” Son of God! No you were not restored to your former state, for you are not the first Adam without sin! The second Adam brings in a New Creation with Sons “born of God”! We are not of Adams world!

If we do not accept this offer, then “Psalm 82:1-8 has a direct application!
    We will all die like men (because of eating of the forbidden tree) and fall like one of the princes.

We were already dead in trespasses and sin before we received Jesus (the tree of life). Ps 51:5 John  1:12, Eph 2:5, 1 Pet 2:24

Eating of 'the tree of knowledge of Good and evil' in essence makes satan your father.
    That is why we must all “Repent”(to change direction), back to God “our Father”(Our YHVH=117). (Matt.6:10-13)

We have already been given “Eternal life” by eating of Jesus Flesh (Word) and drinking of his Blood (Spirit). Those who are children of the devil are those who are not born Sons of God! John 1:12. Rom 8:29, 1 John 3:10

If your serious about resolving differences, we must go into depth on each and every point.
    Let's try to keep our Bible Study organized, so others may learn from it, you and I have both studied a lot.
    You posting about 15 different points at once is 'nothing more than confusion' to all the readers???
    You doing this does in NO way makes what you say true! it only makes things more confusing to others!

Ed J

My points address your points. But if this is too hard for you to take my points 1 by 1 and address them then what is the purpose of debate and dialogue. You say this may be confusing to others but please tell me how so?

Debates and dialogue evolve by bringing out points that are relevant that the opposite party may not have considered or addressed. Why not let it evolve? You have every opportunity to respond to what you want. But just claiming that it is confusing and we should stick to one point is not at all what debate and dialogue is about IMO! Why is this so? Because your questions or my questions may be based on false pretense which requires other positions, views or points to be made or else it is not dialogue or debate at all! It seems that you do not want to allow other views or points to be made or to you it becomes a distraction or confusing.

Hopefully this is not so!

Blessings  WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2010,09:20)
    Hi ED

My point above invalidates your point

Blessings  WJ

Hi WJ,

Show me what point of mine you are referring to?
    If “I” have made a point, you should be able to quote me.

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 01 2010,17:45)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2010,09:20)
    Hi ED

My point above invalidates your point

Blessings  WJ

Hi WJ,

Show me what point of mine you are referring to?
    If “I” have made a point, you should be able to quote me.

Ed J

Quote (The One @ Jan. 31 2010,04:48)

One

Good point.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Your point is all sons of Adam are sons of God!

My point was the Holy Spirit is involved in every conception yet not all born from adam are sons of God or as you say “sons of the Holy Spirit”.

Therefore your point that Jesus conception is proof that the Holy Spirit is Jesus Father is a moot point!

Blessings WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2010,10:07)
    1) Your point is all sons of Adam are sons of God!

2) (1)My point was the Holy Spirit is involved in every conception (2)yet not all born from adam are sons of God

3) Therefore your point that Jesus conception is proof that the Holy Spirit is Jesus Father is a moot point!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

1) My point was that we were “All” created in God's image.
    Thus we are all born as (in essence) Son's of God.
    But because we have 'all' eaten of 'the forbidden fruit',
    at that point in time, satan became father to those who have indulged.
    That is why we “All” MUST “Repent” returning to our former estate.  

1Cor.15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection
    of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    1Cor.15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
    For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things
    are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him
    that put all things under him, that God (HolySpirit) may be all in all.
    Eph.4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

2) You have a yes/no here that needs explaining. 1=yes, 2=No.

3) Jesus was the “Only” “begotten Son of God”,  (Luke 1:35)
    meaning Jesus direct Father was “HolySpirit”(GOD). (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20)
    Why do you downplay this very important “Bible Truth”=117; calling it…

'a moot point'?

Also waiting for you to answer my previous question: Forth Post from the top Located here

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Repentance alone does not return us to any form of godliness.
    We need to be reborn of water and the Spirit.

Monogenes does not say Jesus was the ONLY son of God who was begotten.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Men can claim sonship to God through Adam but it is God who knows those who are His.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 02 2010,14:11)
    Hi ED,
    Repentance alone does not return us to any form of godliness.
    We need to be reborn of water and the Spirit.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the added clarification!
    Repentance leads to being reborn of water and Spirit.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Hopefully.
    Pray to God to send more preachers.

terraricca
    Participant

edj

all
    1Ki 8:47 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their conquerors and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly’;
    2Ch 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;
    Job 34:33 Should God then reward you on your terms,
    when you refuse to repent?
    You must decide, not I;
    so tell me what you know.
    Job 36:10 He makes them listen to correction
    and commands them to repent of their evil.
    Job 42:6 Therefore I despise myself
    and repent in dust and ashes.”
    Isa 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
    to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
    declares the LORD.
    Jer 5:3 O LORD, do not your eyes look for truth?
    You struck them, but they felt no pain;
    you crushed them, but they refused correction.
    They made their faces harder than stone
    and refused to repent.
    Jer 15:19 Therefore this is what the LORD says:
    “If you repent, I will restore you
    that you may serve me;
    if you utter worthy, not worthless, words,
    you will be my spokesman.
    Let this people turn to you,
    but you must not turn to them.
    Eze 14:6 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!
    Eze 18:30 “Therefore, O house of Israel, I will judge you, each one according to his ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.
    Eze 18:32 For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
    Hos 11:5 “Will they not return to Egypt
    and will not Assyria rule over them
    because they refuse to repent?
    Mt 3:2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”
    Mt 4:17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

Mt 11:20 Then Jesus began to denounce the cities in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent.
    Mt 21:32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.
    Mk 1:15 “The time has come,”he said. “The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!”
    Mk 6:12 They went out and preached that people should repent.
    Lk 13:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
    Lk 13:5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”
    Lk 15:7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
    Lk 16:30 “ ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
    Lk 17:4 If he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times comes back to you and says, ‘I repent,’ forgive him.”
    Ac 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    Ac 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
    Ac 8:22 Repent of this wickedness and pray to the Lord. Perhaps he will forgive you for having such a thought in your heart.
    Ac 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.
    Ac 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.
    Rev 2:5 Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.
    Rev 2:16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
    Rev 2:21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling.
    Rev 2:22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways.
    Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
    Rev 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.
    Rev 9:20 The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
    Rev 9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.
    Rev 16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
    Rev 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

look if you fit some were,because i do

Viewing 20 posts - 3,321 through 3,340 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account