The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,761 through 2,780 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    Men have unwisely relied on such inferences to separate God from His own Spirit.
    The amazing Holy Spirit proceeds from God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 15 2009,06:31)
    Hi CA,
    Men have unwisely relied on such inferences to separate God from His own Spirit.
    The amazing Holy Spirit proceeds from God.

We do not trust the words of you the son of Bildad.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Any other scriptures you would discard?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 15 2009,07:44)
    Hi TT,
    Any other scriptures you would discard?

TO NICK THE SON OF BILDAD:

Show that your father Bildad spoke as God's oracle. Bildad said that the stars were “unpure” and that man was even less and a “worm.” In chapters 26-27 Job replied saying that God adorned the heavens by His Spirit (26:13) and that Bildad was wrong:

Job 27:5 (New King James Version)

Far be it from me
         That I should say you are right;
         Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.”

So tell us Nick. Who was speaking as God's oracle? Bildad who said that the stars were “unpure” and that man was less even a “worm?” Or Job who said that God adorned the heavens by His Spirit (so the stars are heaven's ornaments and cannot be “unpure”).

There is a clue in chapter 42:7-8.

I think you should stop embarassing yourself and give it up. All you prove is that you are stubborn.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    I see the word of God offends you and you are able to judge the Spirit that wrote it through men.
    jb 25 sticks in your craw so you attack His servants just as men have always done.
    Thanks but beware the risk of coals on your head.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 16 2009,06:23)
    Hi TT,
    I see the word of God offends you and you are able to judge the Spirit that wrote it through men.
    jb 25 sticks in your craw so you attack His servants just as men have always done.
    Thanks but beware the risk of coals on your head.

God condemned Bildad's counsel and commanded him to offer sacrifices. God justified Job's speech (ch. 42)

You are Bildad's son. The only difference is that the once for all sacrifice has been offered for you. Others here will look up the passages and see that you are stubborn.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You should not teach of a multiperson community God containing even angels.
    What is the latest number of persons?

the Holy Ghost is God

the Holy Spirit is of God and is God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Eternal life is in the living Spirit of God.
    You must be reborn from above.

the Holy Ghost is the father look at Luke chapter one where it sais the Holy Ghost shall over shadow mary and she will conceve if you were there at conseption that makes you the father

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Oct. 07 2009,09:03)
    the Holy Ghost is the father look at Luke chapter one where it sais the Holy Ghost shall over shadow mary and she will conceve if you were there at conseption that makes you the father

You Sabellian heretics were soundly refuted in the third century.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    But why did you espouse teachings like trinity that are not taught in the bible?
    First get that tree out of your eye.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

CA……….And you TRINITARIAN HERETICS SHALL BE SOUNDLY DEFEATED WHEN JESUS RETURNS ALSO. 2 Th 2. The LIE will no longer be taught, because Jesus will destory it by His own Mouth at his return. Turning Jesus into (the man of Sin) by your false trinitarian teachings of Him being a GOD, when He said (“for thou are the (ONLY) true GOD”) your teachings is a SIN against the commandment of GOD HIMSELF.

gene

Id hate to be anti Christ

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Oct. 08 2009,08:02)
    Id hate to be anti Christ

Then leave him and all of his works and get in the Church, the ark of safety, before the rains come.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    That barque is sinking fast having thrown the Captain overboard.

anti Christ means aginst Him and we all have a choice to do this or nopt to CA

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Oct. 09 2009,06:23)
    anti Christ means aginst Him and we all have a choice to do this or nopt to CA

Go look up the meaning of the Koine Greek word “anti”.

It should be quite a “revelation” to you. (Since you guys are into “getting the revelation”)

NickHassan
    Participant

HI ,
    God poured of His Spirit, which ever proceeds from Him[jn15.26], into His Son who has proceeded from Him[jn8.42].

There is no trinity.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,761 through 2,780 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account