The Holy Spirit, a separate person, essence of God, or force?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,541 through 2,560 (of 6,305 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………BOTH, we are told to “grow in knowledge and grace”, and our faith can also increase to.

Tell us why not know Nick is that a sin?

peace and love……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

gb,
    Sin?
    Do you fear sinning?

Spiritual Knowledge comes from the mouth of God and not scientists.
    None can grow unless they partake of the bread of life not found among the worldly

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…………obviously you are not comprehending what a am saying , O and by the way I don't (FEAR) sinning, I just don't want to, because of what it does in our lives , while i still have sin in me as you also do, I and not afraid of it I will someday with the power of GOD conquer it. When i sin i ask God to forgive me and cleanse me from it and He has may times. I do no FEAR SIN to some how perfect myself, ” NOTHING IS PERFECTED IN FEAR” . For love fulfills all the law and true love casts (OUT) Fear. Walk by the love of GOD and you wont want to sin Nick. For all the law is fulfilled in (ONE) WORD love you neighbor as yourself. There is no FEAR in LOVE NICK.

love and peace to you and yours……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Put aside your intellectual philosophy and overconfidence and walk in the light.
    Prefer Jesus as your teacher and honour the holy one of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………Good words see that YOU do that OK .Nick try to (UNDERSTAND) GOD”S word or ask Him for understanding Jesus said if we will ask we will recieve. Then you can mature and get off milk and start to eat the meat of the word.

peace……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The meat of the word is not the teachings of Isaac Newton.
    Do you serve the vine?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….do you have a glitch or tick, why are you always bringing up Issac Newton, are you jealous of Him or something because He understood scripture far better then you do. I serve who the vine serves and thats the GOD of my brother Jesus and I both. Better known as the Father of us both.

love and peace to you Nick………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Do you cut out the middleman?
    Christ is the mediator for us.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….I don't put the vine ahead of the Father either, it even was the Father who grafted me into the vine, and it is the Father that sustains it also. And where did i say Jesus was cut out. Your insistence in misrepresenting people can only cause you harm Nick , you should know by now that it is SIN to imply a false assumption about anyone.

Peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You say
    “I serve who the vine serves and thats the GOD of my brother Jesus and I both. Better known as the Father of us both.”
    It is the vine you must serve to serve God.
    Honour the Son.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….Wrong it is the FATHER you must serve to have the same life flowing through you as the Son has. Jesus as well as we are servants of the Father. There is (ONLY) ONE GOD NICK.

Worship the FATHER and He will take you to the SON and the Son will recieve you, if the Father brings you to him.

peace……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    You unwisely diminish the role of the Son of God.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 31 2008,11:51)
    Nick…….Wrong it is the FATHER you must serve to have the same life flowing through you as the Son has. Jesus as well as we are servants of the Father. There is (ONLY) ONE GOD NICK.

Worship the FATHER and He will take you to the SON and the Son will recieve you, if the Father brings you to him.

peace……………..gene

Amen to that post brother Gene.

NickHassan
    Participant

GM,
    It seems you have the order reversed.
    Jesus leads us to God when we come to him.
    Why do men want to not give honour to the Son of God?

Matthew 11:28
    Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Matthew 19:14
    But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
    Matthew 19:21
    Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
    Mark 1:17
    And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.
    Mark 8:34
    And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
    Luke 6:47
    Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
    John 5:40
    And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
    John 6:35
    And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Mark 6:4
    Jesus said to them, ” A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and among his own relatives and in his own household.”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………again you push the Father out of the picture, something Jesus never did. I think your the one who has things backwards, like most all Apostate religions do they almost completely leave the Father out of the salvation process. But Jesus said No man can come unto me unless the Father draw Him. He also said not every one who says Lord lord unto me shall go into the kingdom , but He who does the Fathers WILL. I think you have put the cart ahead of the Horse. It would be better if you would worship the Father as the head of all things including Jesus. Jesus certainly sees it that way, why call thou me Good, there is only one thats Good and thats GOD. We need to follow Jesus and worship and Honor the Father as He did.

love and peace to you……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Can you do anything useful to God outside of the vine?

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Nick,
    A warm wishes for a blessed New years. Jesus is the way to the only destination that is Father and our God. No one can deny that truth. But I see often Christendom has forgotten this destination and they are hanging some where on the way not reaching the destination. Hope they will come to the only destination, Father whenever they approach through the way that is Jesus our brother and Lord.

Peace to you
    Adam

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    Yes the head of the body, the Lord Jesus Christ, is put aside as men claim new assumed rights.

“without me you can do nothing”

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………The words without me is referencing the Way, another words Without excepting the sacrifice of Christ we can not recieve the forgiveness of our sins, But as Adam brought out, Jesus points us to a destination, it that destination that really counts. “many will come in (MY) NAME and say LORD LORD< and DECEIVE many", and again "it is not him that calls me LORD, but him that does the (WILL) of The FATHER". And again" in that Day MANY shall come unto me saying Lord in your name we have done all these (GOOD) Works and I will say unto them depart from me (YOU WORKERS) of INIQUITY I know you not. Interesting they made it all about Jesus but forgot the most important one GOD the FATHER, as it is this day. Lets like Jesus give credit to whom credit is due, its all the work of ONE GOD and Father of ALL.

love and peace to you………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Interesting that you realise you are diverting the focus off the Son of God.

“believe in God, believe also in me..”

The Lord Jesus is the judge of men.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,541 through 2,560 (of 6,305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account