John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU” Carmel, when Jesus was raised from the dead he did not teach that which you speak, FAR FROM IT, Jesus taught the disciples of the truth of God and of himself ACCORDING to the prophets and the psalms (Luke 24:44). Which is exactly what I have been doing, and you IGNORE.

John20:26 And after eight days, again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them. Jesus cometh, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst and said: Peace be to you. 27Then he said to Thomas: Put in thy finger hither and see my hands. And bring hither the hand and put it into my side. And be not faithless, but believing. 28Thomas answered and said to him:

My Lord and my God.

29Jesus saith to him:

Because thou hast seen me, Thomas, thou hast believed:( THAT I AM GOD AND LORD)

blessed are they that have not seen and have believed.

( THAT I AM GOD AND LORD JESUS CHRIST)

John 20:17……

But go to my brethren and say to them:

I ascend to ( THE UNIQUE STATE OF)

my Father and to your Father, to my God and to your God.

Jesus Christ is

GOD AND FATHER OF ALL FOR THE NEW WORLD TO COME

Isaiah 9:6 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and A SON IS GIVEN to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You continue to IGNORE and not use God’s word with God’s word. 

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

What is he to believe? This is where you go wrong Carmel, this is where you deny God’s word and do not apply it. 

Thomas is to believe that the One True God raised up Jesus from the dead. That the One True God fulfilled His promise that though David’s son would die, his flesh would not see decay, but eternal life.

Moreover you seem to deny,

33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Carmel, we have ONE savior and that is the One True God who called the son of Jesse to righteousness for to be a light. Jesus without God IS NOTHING, he is not a savior without God. If you see Jesus raised from the dead in the flesh, you are going to see him and praise him as your lord ACCORDING God’s word, and God’s determined purpose. You are going to praise the One True God for begetting David’s son making him His own Son.  God’s Son, the root and offspring of David, a Son according to the Spirit. YOU CARMEL SEEM to NOT KNOW THIS BASIC TRUTH. 

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath MADE that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

If Thomas is believing he is going to see Jesus and declare PRAISE to his lord, the lord of which the One True God MADE, and therefore he is going to praise the One True God.

Remember Thomas is to answer that which he should believe, you want to change that which is clearly written that he should believe. 

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Carmel, Thomas saw a HUMAN raised from the dead in the flesh who taught Thomas of himself according TO PROPHECY.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
    31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

WHO IS the Son of God? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren

Carmel, according to the prophet David, God was going to make his son into His firstborn Son, higher than all the kings of the earth.

What did Jesus say quoting OT Carmel?

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God.

Psalms 82:1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty (el); he judgeth among the gods (elohiym). 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. 3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. 6 I have said, Ye are gods (elohiym); and all of you are children of the most High.

Carmel how is Jesus able to deliver the poor? 

You seriously want to preach against the power of the Holy Spirit upon the son of Jesse and David.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Carmel, it’s like you KNOW NOTHING, except your own imagination, or rather you follow the doctrine of men. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

YOU:John 20:17……

But go to my brethren and say to them: I ascend to ( THE UNIQUE STATE OF) my Father and to your Father, to my God and to your God.

Jesus Christ is GOD AND FATHER OF ALL FOR THE NEW WORLD TO COME

Isaiah 9:6 For a CHILD IS BORN to us, and A SON IS GIVEN to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace.

ME:

Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them,It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. 

Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. 6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. 10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.

Carmel, you do not pay attention AT ALL to God’s word. Jesus was a human of the offspring of Jesse who God chose from out of the people, whom God ALONE by Himself created. God chose him to be His servant to restore the preserved of Israel and be a LIGHT to the Gentiles.

HOW is Jesus a LIGHT? You seem to AVOID the clear given truth Carmel.

The One True God called the offspring of Jesse TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, where God helped him and preserved him, God held his and and kept him for to be a covenant to Israel and a LIGHT to the Gentiles. 

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Carmel you want to give praise to a false god. The LORD gives praise to the offspring of Jesse who the LORD chose to be His servant, who the LORD raised up in righteousness and directed all his ways.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath ANOINTED ME to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 

The son of Jesse is God’s anointed, for God rested His Spirit upon him, a calling to righteousness where God send him out for to be our savior.

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sonsconcerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Carmel you treat these words of God as if they are vanity, you are too busy looking for hidden meanings and believing you are gifted to decode that which you falsely believe God has hidden in scripture. The foundation of truth is right before your eyes, you ignore it and then create doctrine that speaks directly against it.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Carmel, there is ONLY ONE TRUE God and He exists with powers, He is Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might. He has mercy on humans in that He shares of His Spirit and leads humans through His Spirit. Jesus is the only mortal human, the only Son of Man (Abraham, Jesse, David) to have been born of God’s Spirit not by measure, to have God direct ALL his ways. The Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might came to rest upon him at the river Jordan and that Spirit led him into the wilderness where God would not let him fail at being tempted, for God was going to keep him like a lamb without spot or blemish.

Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

Jesus is God’s word according to Isaiah made true in the flesh at the river Jordan, chapters 11, 42, 45, and 61. Jesus was ANOINTED and SENT.

According to Isaiah 9 Carmel it would be wise for you to not ignore Isaiah’s other words, you take a passage and attempt to make it fit your own doctrine and you become a fool. 

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of Wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of COUNSEL and MIGHT, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Isaiah 22:21 And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and HE SHALL BE A FATHER to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. 23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house. 

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, The mighty God (EL-MIGHTY ONE), The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Carmel, Jesus, the son of Jesse, is a Wonderful Couselor and a Mighty One BECAUSE God rests His Spirit of Council and Might upon him. According to Isaiah 22 the LORD will give him authority and he is to be a FATHER unto Israel.

Carmel, HOW is it that this king who sits on David’s throne is able to judge?

You want to tell me it’s because he is the One True God, but the TRUTH is given directly to you according to Isaiah,

3 And shall MAKE him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

How is it that he is WITH righteousness Carmel? He is not righteous because he pre-existed as a spirit son that is for sure. JESUS IS righteous because he IS the son of Jesse who God promised He would raise up in righteousness and direct all his ways. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

YOU:

Jesus Christ is

GOD AND FATHER OF ALL FOR THE NEW WORLD TO COME

ME: The CHILD BORN IS the promised son of David of prophecy who God would MAKE him to be His “firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth“.

IF you kept reading you would know that,

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

As said earlier you fail to use Isaiah’s words to understand Isaiah’s words, you could clearly understand the TITLES given to the son of David in Isaiah 9, if you read Isaiah 22, 11, 42, 45, and 61 and APPLIED THEM. 

1 Corinthians 15 SPEAKS DIRECTLY AGAINST YOU Carmel,

You say ” Jesus Christ is GOD AND FATHER OF ALL FOR THE NEW WORLD TO COME”

God’s WORD says, “20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and BECOME the firstfruits of them that slept.” …”23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.”

PROPHECY Carmel, you would do so much better if you READ it and APPLIED it. 

Psalm 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man (enowsh -mortal human), that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man (Adam –HUMAN), that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast MADE him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Carmel, Isaiah’s prophecies ARE NOT COMPLETE, and in those prophecies you don’t have Jesus being God and Father of the new world to come. You have a HUMAN, of the offspring of Jesse who can do NOTHING of himself. Jesus was raised receiving the mercies of David, he was raised being given the PROMISE of the Holy Spirit unto eternal life.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. (NOT yet fulfilled Carmel)

Carmel, it’s like you just want to avoid all scripture that tells you that you are speaking OUT RIGHT LIES. 

Acts 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Carmel, Jesus is a HUMAN who received the PROMISE of the Holy Spirit when he was raised from the dead, this is God’s MERCY that God will never take away, as He promised unto the fruit of David’s loins. Jesus at the Jordan was FILLED with the Holy Spirit, God’s Spirit came down from heaven and abode upon him, AN ANOINTING, setting Jesus apart, being ELECTED from out of the people to fulfill all of God’s will.  The Spirit of Wisdom, Council and Might, Understanding, Knowledge were the fruits of God’s Spirit resting upon him, as well as, kindness, self control, meekness, love. THEN HE DIED, then God raised him from the DEAD into LIFE before his flesh saw decay, quickening his human spirit, and upon that spirit God gave him the promise of the Holy Spirit, God’s mercy that would never be removed. He was raised just as Paul said BECOMING the firstfruits. A HUMAN FIRST in order of them that sleep the sleep of death. 

Jesus does not declare that he was raised the One True God and our Father, he teaches his disciples of himself ACCORDING to prophecy, which means that he is the son of David who God promised He would MAKE into His own Son. Which Acts 13 declares also to you prophecy fulfilled.

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Coll 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

As Paul tells us in Romans 1, The Son of God comes FROM/OUT OF the seed of David and is God’s Son according to the Spirit by the resurrection of the dead. As Paul tells us in Romans 8, God’s Son IS the firstborn of MANY BRETHREN, of whom we are to be made into the image of. 

The firstborn of the dead was GIVEN FIRST PLACE.

THIS HUMAN, the root and offspring of David is he that is before all things, and it is he that in him all things consist.  WHY? Because God promised before the world was eternal life for mankind, and God would bring it forth through ONE MAN, such was God’s word before the world was.

JESUS WITHOUT GOD is NOTHING, he is our SOURCE for eternal salvation because God perfected him, God was able to perfect him BECAUSE God had CALLED him TO RIGHTEOUSNESS and DIRECTED ALL his WAYS, giving him the fruits of His Spirit without measure. God who says He ALONE, by HIMSELF created all things would not have created a single thing without the ONE MAN who would restore Israel and likewise be a LIGHT to the Gentiles.  

Carmel you are BLIND if you do not believe God’s word spoken by Isaiah was God’s WORD before the world was, and that God made all things through his determined purpose and foreknowledge of this human who God would call to righteousness. 

Carmel, Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 61 is God’s word that was with God before the world was and was MADE true in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth, the fruit of David’s loins. God made all things by reason of (THROUGH) and FOR this man. 

5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

YOU:

precisely ON HIS DEATH to become spirit,

TO RETURN TO HIS ORIGINAL STATE, BUT INTEGRATED ONE SUBSTANCE WITH THE HOLY GHOST in Jesus’ Soul. GLORIFIED AS

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN, CONFIRMED PRECISELY BY JESUS AGAIN IN

John13:31 …..and God.( in the Holy Ghost,) is glorified in him ( BECOMES MAN IN THE SON OF MAN! )

more accentuated in

32If God (IN THE HOLY GHOST) be glorified in him, ( BECOMES MAN IN THE SON OF MAN)

God also will glorify him( MAKE THE SON OF MAN)  in himself:  (GOD IN THE HOLY GHOST)

and immediately ( ON HIS DEATH) will he glorify him. (WILL MAKE HIM GOD)

SIMPLY THEY, THE HOLY GHOST and “THE WORD” the Son of Man, are not TWO ANYMORE but

TWO IN ONE FLESH EMBODIMENT OF

THE SON OF GOD

JESUS CHRIST

GODMAN

ME: Carmel you don’t prove anything, all you are giving is your own ideas, inserting your own imagination, all the while speaking directly against what is actually given in scripture.

As said to you prior Isaiah’s prophecies are NOT YET complete, a human having God’s Spirit abode upon him is going to judge the righteous and the unrighteous.

As said prior, 1 Corinthians 15 speaks against you. Jesus died and became the firstfruits of them that slept. EACH man in his own order Christ being first.

Carmel, JESUS IS the firstborn of the dead of many brethren. He rose from the dead receiving the PROMISE of the Holy Spirit, being given the mercies of David.

Carmel you can’t put simple passages together, instead you go off in the world of the doctrine of pagan converts.

As you believe Paul spoke either in vein or spoke in code that needs to be decoded, in all actuality he spoke to us the clear truth of God’s Gospel.

Paul teaches us,

The Son of God IS a perfect man, we are to also be made perfect, which makes sense since Paul also tells us that we are to be made in the image of the Son of God, who Paul says that Son IS the firstborn of the dead. Paul says the Son was made from/out of the seed of David and is God’s Son ACCORDING to the Spirit. Paul also says that the Spirit is a witness to our Spirit that we are children of God, which makes sense because if Jesus is a Son according to the Spirit, then that same Spirit is a witness to our spirit also that we are children of God. Likewise we see a man made perfect, which that makes sense because God called Jesus to righteousness directing all his ways where he would not fail. Paul says those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God. Well how perfect is that!! Jesus was fully led by the Spirit, a Son according to the Spirit, so to shall we be. 

Carmel direct scripture is that we are heirs of God JOINT heirs with Christ, he IS the firstborn of MANY. There is ONE Spirit Apparently those words don’t mean anything to you, you are too busy loving your own imagination. 

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Carmel, Jesus was baptized and the Spirit descended like a dove upon him and abode upon him. He left the river Jordan it is said, being full of the Spirit. This is prophecy fulfilled unto the son of Jesse, where the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might rested upon him, it was an anointing, where God set this man apart from all other mortal men, so that he would obey God without failing and deliver captives. Jesus wiped our sins clean, SO THAT WE are no longer held to the penalty which is death, we are free from death and promised to be changed, promised to be raised from the dead and RECEIVE also like Jesus, the fruits of God’s Spirit, be made heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ. CHRIST represents a BODY led by God’s Spirit and thus is a Son of God. We are joined to that BODY as we also are heirs of God’s Spirit.

Carmel the truth couldn’t be made more clear, the same Spirit that Jesus was anointed with is the same Spirit that God gives unto us. Jesus freed us from death so that we could be joint heirs with him in it. By our faith we are promised to receive it unto perfection, made in the image of the Son, the firstborn of many.

Carmel, Jesus received Wisdom, Jesus was made a prophet, Jesus was given the power of the Spirit to heal, Jesus was given all the fruits of the Spirit so that he could make the One True God known and fulfill all His will. We then see this SAME Spirit being given unto men, however each by measure where they all equaled the measure Jesus received of which made him the Christ, the image of the invisible God, for God’s Spirit was upon him without measure, his body equated to the whole body of God’s Spirit, all the fruits thereof. The men who received the Holy Spirit together they equaled that body. 

Carmel, scripture tells you that Jesus was raised from the dead and received the mercies of David, he didn’t go back to being what he was, he BECAME the firstborn of many. You teach an entirely different Gospel.  

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: The firstborn of the dead was

GIVEN FIRST PLACE.

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church:

who is the beginning,         WHAT BEGINNING JODI?  did he pre-exist?
    <h2> ALL and EVERY BEGINNING jodi! </h2>
    Jesus PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT. “THE WORD” HE WAS THE BEGINNING OF CREATION AS THE PRIMORDIAL LIGHT WHICH ENLIGHTENED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES ON GOD’S FIRST EVER WORD:

LET BE THERE LIGHT! WHAT THE SCIENCE IS CALLING THE BIG-BANG!

HE ALSO IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL BEGINNINGS!

…..the firstborn from the dead, 

WHAT ACTUALLY IS THE MEANING OF THE PHRASE:
    <h2>FROM THE DEAD?</h2>
    HUMANS WERE SPIRITUALLY DEAD WHILE THEY WERE ALIVE IN THE FLESH: Luke 9:60 And Jesus said to him:

Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

WHEN THEY DIED THEY WERE DEAD
    <h2> BOTH IN THE FLESH AND IN THE SPIRIT! WHY? TELL ME!</h2>
    John 5:25 Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is,
    <h2>when the dead </h2>
    shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear
    <h2>shall live. (WHO ARE THE DEAD JODI? and why hear the voice of the Son of God, not the voice of the Son of Man?)</h2>
    26For as the Father hath life in himself, so he hath given to the Son also to have life in himself.

27And he hath given him power to do judgment,
    <h2>because he is the Son of man. </h2>
    28Wonder not at this: for
    <h3>the hour cometh </h3>
    <h2>wherein all that are in the graves (WHO ARE THESE, AND WHEN DID THIS OCCUR?)</h2>
    shall hear the voice of
    <h1>the Son of God.</h1>
    29And they that have done good things shall come forth unto the resurrection of life: but they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.

NOW, the firstborn from the dead is a reference to

JESUS AS AN INFINITESIMAL SPIRIT, “THE WORD” THE SON OF MAN,  ORIGINALLY SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD,REV.13:8
    <h1> IN ALL SOULS,</h1>
    <h2>BOTH IN HELL AND ON EARTH!</h2>
    HERE IT OMES JODI
    <h2>SPIRITUALLY DEAD FROM ADAM!</h2>
    THE FACT THAT JESUS WAS SLAIN LIKE A LAMB…… precisely in CAIN. THE GENEALOGY OF THE SON OF MAN. JOSEPH’S LINE! WHILE THE GENEALOGY OF

THE SON OF GOD WAS IN SETH MARY’S LINE!

ATTENTION PLEASE: NOW WHEN JESUS CAME INTO THE WORLD

HE WAS  BOTH
    <h2>ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT, and ALIVE IN THE FLESH</h2>
    NOT DEAD IN THE SPIRIT, LIKE HUMANS WERE!
    <h1>THE FIRST</h1>
    TO BE BORN ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT, OF THE HOLY GHOST, IN JESUS’ SOUL, THE LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT and

ALIVE IN THE FLESH “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, ON THIS PLANET!

WHEN JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS HE BECAME
    <h1>THE FIRST, though dead, ALIVE!</h1>
    Jesus, on His death, had TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF BODIES: 

ONE DEAD and ONE GLORIFIED! SPIRITUALIZED IN THE HOLY GHOST!

Mentioned by Jesus in John11:25 Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me,

although he BE DEAD shall LIVE:

I REPEAT:

WHEN JESUS DIED HE WAS ALIVE: 

BOTH IN THE SPIRIT, IN THE HOLY GHOST, IN JESUS’SOUL 

THE LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT, THE SON OF GOD, MARY’S LINE,  ASSERTED BY GABRIEL, AND

IN THE FLESH IN “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN! JOSEPH’S LINE,
    <h2> INTEGRATED, </h2>
    THEY WERE NOT TWO ANYMORE, JOSEPH’S AND MARY’S LINE, BUT

TWO IN ONE FLESH :

GLORIFIED IN ONE SUBSTANCE!

JESUS’FLESH THE SON OF MAN LIVED ON HIS DEATH and CONFIRMED

ETERNAL LIFE IN 

THE SON OF GOD!

JESUS CHRIST

MENTIONED BY JESUS IN

John 5:25 Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is,
    <h2>when the dead</h2>
    shall hear the voice of
    <h2> the Son of God: </h2>
    and they that hear

shall live.   (WHO ARE THE DEAD JODI?)

26For as the Father hath life in himself, (IN THE HOLY GHOST in Jesus’SOUL,) so he hath given to the Son also to have life in himself. ( AS SOON AS JESUS THE SON OF MAN DIED, AND INTEGRATED WITH THE HOLY GHOST)

John 17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father,

WITH THYSELF, (one substance with THE HOLY GHOST ON THE CROSS)

with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.( THIS TIME ON EARTH AS
    <h1>GODMAN)</h1>
    that in all things he may hold
    <h1>the primacy: </h1>
    <h1>THE FIRST GODMAN</h1>
    WHAT IN YOUR CARNAL WISDOM IS
    <h2>that in all things he may hold the primacy MEANS?  </h2>
    HE MUST HAVE PRE-EXISTED IN ORDER TO BE
    <h1>THE FIRST IN ALL THE FIRSTS! </h1>
    <h1> attention please:</h1>
    <h4>Like He was slain like a lamb in, Adam, in Eve, in Cain, in Abel/Seth, in Enoch, in Noah, in Abraham, in Isaac, in Jacob, in Joseph, in Moses, ……..in David His Father of the SON OF MAN, …………..and finally in MARY His mother of</h4>
    <h4>the SON OF GOD/SON OF MAN!</h4>
    <h4>Jodi, AT THE VERY END, ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD JESUS, THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, ALL MEN GLORIFY </h4>
    WHEN  GOD WOULD BE

ALL IN ALL
    <h1>GODMEN</h1>
    Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Carmel,

Let’s get to the heart of the matter here, as I see it.

The bible tells me that first you have the son of David and then God makes him into His own Son and He does so according to His Spirit. 

You change this truth in your doctrine Carmel. 

The bible tells me that first you have the son of Jesse and then God rests His Spirit upon him, an Anointing, where God is calling this Son of Man to righteousness, choosing him out of the people that He by Himself made, to direct all this man’s ways so to fulfill all of God’s purpose, be for a LIGHT.

You change this truth in your doctrine Carmel. 

Carmel, the LIGHT that Jesus IS, is according to God calling the son of Jesse to righteousness, these are not vein words to me, they are significant, but according to you they most certainly seem to be words of vanity, emptiness.

I cannot stress to you enough how God’s word spoken to Isaiah that would occur in the future, that He was going to call Jesse’s son to righteousness for to be a LIGHT, as being of major importance. 

I use this understanding that is clearly written to understand all other passages.

I see God’s word spoken to Isaiah and David declared in the NT as being made true in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth.

Carmel, when Jesus quoted Isaiah 61 concerning himself, that God rested His Spirit upon him, an anointing, that is God’s word having been made true in the flesh of Jesus.

When the Spirit descended and came to rest upon Jesus at the river Jordan, that is God’s word spoken to both David and Isaiah as having been made true in the flesh of Jesus. 

How can you possibly come forth and explain to me that it is not Carmel? And likewise how can you then explain to me that God being all knowing, that this was not also His WORD, His determined purpose, before the world was? 

Seriously Carmel, I’d like you to explain it. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodie. ….Carmel can’t explain it, those who do not know the truth are simply put, blind .  But no one can say we haven’t tried.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning Gene,

It will be interesting to see Carmel’s response.

Paul’s calling by God as well as other apostles was to preach the gospel to bring people to faith, that which they preached to bring forth believers is that which they wrote in the scriptures. Carmel wants to tell us that the true gospel is actually hidden and he can give us this true gospel. This is most delusional on Carmel’s part, and we are warned directly by Paul of men such as Carmel. 

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles. 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. 7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 

The TRUE GOSPEL, NOT HIDDEN but given directly to us,

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ: 7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

1 Thes 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. 25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. ..28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…..AMEN . good job sis. I knew the Spirit of God was working in and through you when I first read your posts.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

The website is still letting Jodi and Gene paddle there false teachings here, you would think that they would shake the dust off, and send them on their way.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

YOU: Let’s get to the heart of the matter here, as I see it.

The bible tells me that first, you have the son of David

Where and how does it say so? Why don’t you be specific and produce scripture itself and then let me tell you

AS I SEE IT! 

YOU: and then God makes him into His own Son.

SON OF MAN OR SON OF GOD, OR BOTH? 

Again produce scripture!

YOU: and He does so according to His Spirit.

for instance, this particular phrase needs a deep explanation!

SINCE IT IS REFERRING TO GOD’S SPIRIT!

FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THERE ARE

THREE IN HEAVEN:

THE FATHER, “THE WORD” and THE HOLY GHOST. Well clear in

1John 5:7 And there are Three who give testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost. And these three are one.

Now the personal pronoun “His” COULD MEAN THE THREE OF THEM since

THEY ARE ONE!

Jodi, Produce the respective scripture which proclaims your:

“AS I SEE IT”

With every respect when you talk about the SPIRIT I don’t think we are IN HARMONY to a certain extent since you are more

CONCERNED and FOCUSED ON THE HUMANITY OF JESUS THE SON OF MAN ONLY, WHILE FROM MY SIDE WHEN I TALK ABOUT JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, I SIMPLY RESPECT SCRIPTURE AS I  SEE IT, I MEAN JESUS THOUH A SON OF MAN,

WAS NOT OF EARTH, consequently 

WAS NOT CONCEIVED  THROUGH A SEXUAL ACT,  and

WAS NOT BORN ONLY CARNALLY BUT ALSO

SPIRITUALLY! in fact His mother Mary never gave him birth AS SON OF MAN in THE FLESH, LIKE HUMAN MOTHERS DO THEIR CHILDREN, simply as she never received the sperm of a human father. BUT THE SEED OF GOD IN THE HOLY GHOST.

Isaiah66:7 Before she was in labour, she brought forth; before her time came to be delivered, she brought forth a man child.

8Who hath ever heard such a thing?

and who hath seen the like to this?

shall the earth bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be brought forth at once,

because Sion hath been in labour, and hath brought forth her children?

9Shall not I that make others to bring forth children,

MYSELF (IN THE HOLY GHOST) bring forth, saith the Lord?

shall I, that give generation to others,(by “THE WORD” Jesus the Son of Man)

be barren, saith the Lord thy God?

10Rejoice with Jerusalem,( JESUS’FLESH BODY) and be glad with her, all you that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all you that mourn for her.11That you may suck, and be filled with the breasts of her consolations: that you may milk out, and flow with delights, from the abundance of her glory.12For thus saith the Lord: Behold I will bring upon her as it were a river of peace, and as an overflowing torrent the glory of the Gentiles, which you shall suck; you shall be carried at the breasts, and upon the knees they shall caress you.

13As one whom the mother caresseth, so will I comfort you, and you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.( JESUS’FLESH BODY SACRIFICED)

14You shall see and your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb, and the hand of the Lord shall be known to his servants, and

he shall be angry with his enemies. (ERADICATED SATAN FROM HUMAN HEARTS)

ONE CLEAR EXAMPLE:

YOU LOOK AT DAVID’S SEED AS CARNAL SEED, SPERM, WHILE FROM MY SIDE I SIMPLY KNOW AND SURE THAT

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S WORK, HENCE

IT IS THE SPIRIT PRECISELY HIDDEN IN DAVID SPERM WHICH GIVES LIFE TO GOD’S PROCESS!

Reflect: Many skeptics question how David could be a descendant of Ruth, a Moabite, and yet also become the divinely chosen King of Israel (1 Samuel 16:1-13). After all, Moses wrote: “An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord forever” (Deuteronomy 23:3). So how could King David, the great-grandson of a Moabite woman, be allowed into the assembly of God?

SIMPLY as “THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man, is not ONLY  

THE WORD MADE FLESH, but ALSO A SPIRIT! THE FACT THAT 

HE WAS MADE FLESH!

THE ONLY SPIRIT/MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD/DIVINE and HIS CREATURES, ENGRAFTED AND SEALED AS ETERNAL LIFE IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF CREATION. SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD Rev.13:8.

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that which endureth unto life everlasting, which the Son of man (THE PHYSICAL SUBSTANCE OF GOD’S KINGDOM)  will give you. For him hath God, the Father, sealed.( IN THE PROCESS OF CREATION

AS THE BREAD FROM HEAVEN)

Also well mentioned specifically by Paul in

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God (JESUS THE SON OF MAN, AS A SPIRIT) is living and effectual and more piercing than any two edged sword; and reaching unto the division of (SEPARATING)  

THE (HUMAN) SOUL AND THE SPIRIT ( OF GOD)  (THE HUMAN SOUL AND THE SPIRIT OF SATAN)

of the joints also and the marrow: ( A CLEAR REFERENCE TO THE HUMAN BODY, PRECISELY IN THE HUMAN HEART)

and ( JESUS) is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of THE HEART. 13Neither is there any creature invisible in HIS sight: but all things are naked and open to HIS eyes, to whom our speech is.

Now to Psalms:

Psalm 22:9 For thou art he

(THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE)

that hast drew me out of the womb: my hope from the breasts of my mother.( CONTAMINATED WITH MOABITE BLOOD)

22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb. From my mother’s womb

(“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE)

thou art my God,

30 And to him my soul shall live: and

my seed shall serve him. ( AS A CARRIER)

Psalm 71:6 By thee

have I been confirmed from the womb:

from my mother’s womb thou art my protector.(FROM THE MOABITE BLOOD)

Psalm139:5 Behold, O Lord, thou hast known all things, the last and those of old:

thou hast formed me, and hast laid thy hand upon me.

13 For thou hast possessed MY REINS:(embodied in David’s soul) thou hast protected me from my mother’s womb.(FROM THE MOABITE BLOOD) 

14 I will praise thee, for thou art fearfully magnified: wonderful are thy works,

AND MY SOUL knoweth right well. (AND HOW:  Jesus THE SON OF MAN to be was embodied in David’s soul)

15 My bone (SPIRIT) is not hidden from thee,

WHICH YOU HAVE MADE IN SECRET: (slain like a lamb …..Rev.13:8)

and my substance in the lower parts of the earth.

(In the above Psalms it is emphatically clear enough that

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE , PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, CREATED DAVID IN HIS HEART/SOUL, SIMPLY EMBODIED IN DAVID TO BE

THE FIRST KING OVER ISRAEL, LUCIFER’S SPIRIT, AND AS HIS OWN FATHER, AND ELIMINATED THE LEAST TRACE OF SATAN’S CONTAMINATED BLOOD, TO INTERMINGLE IN HIS MOTHER MARY’S LINEAGE. FROM SETH. 

THE FACT THAT GOD CALLED DAVID:

A man according to

MY OWN HEART, Samuel 13:14.

Which is a clear reference to

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE;

GOD’S OWN HEART!

as much as the Holy Ghost is

GOD’S OWN SOUL! Jeremiah32:41

NOW TO KEEP YOU IN MIND AS MUCH AS “THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE,  CREATED AND WAS EMBODIED IN DAVID, HE ALSO CREATED AND WAS EMBODIED IN MARY, HIS OWN MOTHER

ONE SUBSTANCE IN HER HEART/SOUL. The fact that she was

FULL OF GRACE with Jesus’ presence ON HER CONCEPTION.

THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. well indicated by John the Baptist in

John1:17 For the law was given by Moses:

GRACE

and truth came by Jesus Christ.

AND BECAME THE FIRST FEMALE LIVING SOUL, THE FIRST FIRSTBORN FEMALE OF A BARREN WOMAN IN DAVID’S LINEAGE, and THE FIRST FEMALE  ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT, not like humans  DEAD IN THEIR SPIRIT)

Psalm 71:22 For I will also confess to thee thy truth with the instruments of psaltery: O God, I will sing to thee with the harp,

THOUGH  HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. (Mark 1:24)

23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I shall sing to thee; and

MY SOUL WHICH YOU HAVE REDEEMED.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

The LORD promised to be a Father to a HUMAN Carmel, to a Son of Man, specifically a man who comes from David’s sons. God’s going to settle him in His house. The son of David is raised up and the LORD promises to settle him in His house establishing an eternal throne for him.

Psalms 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man (enowsh -mortal man), that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man (Adam –HUMAN), that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Once again Carmel, FIRST you have a Son of Man, a HUMAN, THEN you have the LORD be mindful of THIS HUMAN, you have the LORD come and VISIT THIS HUMAN. The LORD IS GOING TO crown THIS HUMAN with glory and honor and THIS HUMAN dominion over all the works of the LORD’S hands.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Once again Carmel, FIRST you have a Son of Man, a HUMAN of the offspring of Jesse, THEN you have the LORD VISIT him, rest His Spirit upon him, having it abode upon him.

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Once again Carmel, you have a Son of Man, a son of David, and God’s Son is made FROM/OUT the seed of David, and this son of David is a Son of God ACCORDING to God’s Spirit.

Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
    2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy waybefore thee…. 10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: 11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mark is declaring the beginning of the Gospel, the Gospel he says that was written by the prophets, which Paul also said it was promised to the prophets, where you have a son of David made into God’s Son according to the Spirit. Carmel, God declares Jesus as His Son at the river Jordan because God just begat him with His Spirit without measure, and then we see this Son of God being sent out to fulfill God’s will. We read Jesus quoting Isaiah 61, speaking of his own anointing and telling us from that prophecy just what he was set apart/ANOINTED by God to do.

HOW DID GOD SET HIM APART? BY GIVING him the SPIRIT of WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, COUNCIL and MIGHT, KNOWLEDGE and FEAR of the LORD, by begetting the son of David with His Spirit. How the people beheld his glory as he was FILLED with GRACE and TRUTH, being the only mortal man begotten by God’s Spirit without measure. God’s WORD spoken by the prophets, the Gospel the prophets wrote, made true in the flesh of Jesus, Jesse’s son.

Carmel, can you truly be that blind? You have been so brainwashed by the doctrine of men. I believe what the scriptures directly tell you, I don’t add in my own interpretations all over the place, I merely apply one passage to another.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: 24 When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel…

…32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, 33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David. 35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption. 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. 40 Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in the prophets; 41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you. 

Carmel, FIRST you have a Son of Man, specifically a son of David, THEN you have God beget him with His Spirit, that Spirit is given without measure. God promised He would direct all this man’s ways, as He had likewise promised that He would visit a Son of Man and be mindful of him, promising to give him His Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD.  In Isaiah 42 speaking of this Son of Man, God calls him to righteousness and holds his hand, keeps him. God even says Carmel that this is glory that He would not give to any other.

The GLORY of Jesus Carmel is that of a man made perfect through the work of God’s Spirit. The GLORY of Jesus is unto the Father, for Jesus can do nothing of himself. The GLORY of Jesus is unto the Father for by Jesus we know that God is true and He keeps His promises. God’s words He gave to the prophets were made true in the flesh of Jesus, Psalm 2, 8, Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 53, 61, and now we have faith in hope that the rest of God’s words will be fulfilled. His promise, His WORD before the world was, is eternal life for mankind. By Jesus we have FAITH in the One True God. God had planned from the beginning, that He would bring humans into faith in Him by making David’s son into His own Son and promising that he would be a firstborn of many. God made all things by reason of and for this son of David.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……Jesus said…..Rev 22:16…”I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Those are direct word for words of Jesus,

Acts 13:22-23…….And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, as said, I have found DAVID the son of Jesse, a man after my own heart, which shall fulfill all my will. 23,  “of this mans “SEED” has God according to his promise raised unto Isreal a Saviour, “JESUS”. 

Carmel how many times have we directly quoted theses scriptures to you people, and you have the nerve to Lie,  and say we don’t quote scriptures. Isn’t it time you turn your attention and start addressing those scriptures we cleary quote .  You and Anthony are nothing but blind guides,  trying to destroy the truth of what is actually written in our scriptures, and they are  exactly as we quote them.

Anthony, t8, does not agree with you or Carmel, and I really don’t think some,  ‘Johnny come lately’, like yourself has any right to advise him what to do on this site. Most all sites agree with what you false teachers preach here, why not just stay with them, you know “the ones in the broad way that leads to destruction”,   I am sure you people can find true fellowship in those sites,  you fit right in with them,  IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……can you explain to us these two direct quoted scriptures, I will only use two as to not confuse you.

Jesus said this

Rev 22:16……I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you theses things in the Churches. I am the root and the offspring of David,  and the bright and morning star.

Paul said this

Act 13:22-23….And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their King: to whom he also gave testimony, and said, I have found DAVID the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfill all my will. 23,  of this mans “seed” has God according to his promise raised unto Isreal a Saviour, “Jesus”.

Please tell us how do you deal with these clearly written scriptures? Do you simply ignore them?

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

carmel
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

you are more

CONCERNED and FOCUSED ON THE HUMANITY OF JESUS THE SON OF MAN ONLY, WHILE FROM MY SIDE WHEN I TALK ABOUT JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, I SIMPLY RESPECT SCRIPTURE AS I  SEE IT, I MEAN JESUS THOUH A SON OF MAN,

WAS NOT OF EARTH, consequently

WAS NOT CONCEIVED  THROUGH A SEXUAL ACT,  and

WAS NOT BORN ONLY CARNALLY

SON OF MAN 

BUT ALSO

SPIRITUALLY! 

SON OF GOD

NOT AS YOU FALSELY TEACHES AT THE JORDAN RIVER!

AT THE JORDAN RIVER HE WAS PROCLAIMED

OFFICIALLY

YOU: The LORD promised to be a Father to a HUMAN Carmel, to a Son of Man, specifically a man who comes from David’s sons. God’s going to settle him in His house. The son of David is raised up and the LORD promises to settle him in His house establishing an eternal throne for him.

Once again Carmel, FIRST you have a Son of Man, a HUMAN, THEN you have the LORD be mindful of THIS HUMAN, you have the LORD come and VISIT THIS HUMAN. The LORD IS GOING TO crown THIS HUMAN with glory and honor and THIS HUMAN dominion over all the works of the LORD’S hands.

Once again Carmel, FIRST you have a Son of Man, a HUMAN of the offspring of Jesse, THEN you have the LORD VISIT him, rest His Spirit upon him, having it abode upon him.

Once again Carmel, you have a Son of Man, a son of David, and God’s Son is made FROM/OUT the seed of David, and this son of David is a Son of God ACCORDING to God’s Spirit.

HOW DID GOD SET HIM APART? BY GIVING him the SPIRIT of WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, COUNCIL and MIGHT, KNOWLEDGE and FEAR of the LORD, by begetting the son of David with His Spirit. How the people beheld his glory as he was FILLED with GRACE and TRUTH, being the only mortal man begotten by God’s Spirit without measure. God’s WORD spoken by the prophets, the Gospel the prophets wrote, made true in the flesh of Jesus, Jesse’s son.

Carmel, can you truly be that blind? You have been so brainwashed by the doctrine of men. I believe what the scriptures directly tell you, I don’t add in my own interpretations all over the place, I merely apply one passage to another.

Carmel, FIRST you have a Son of Man, specifically a son of David, THEN you have God beget him with His Spirit, that Spirit is given without measure. God promised He would direct all this man’s ways, as He had likewise promised that He would visit a Son of Man and be mindful of him, promising to give him His Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and Fear of the LORD.  In Isaiah 42 speaking of this Son of Man, God calls him to righteousness and holds his hand, keeps him. God even says Carmel that this is glory that He would not give to any other.

The GLORY of Jesus Carmel is that of a man made perfect through the work of God’s Spirit. The GLORY of Jesus is unto the Father, for Jesus can do nothing of himself. The GLORY of Jesus is unto the Father for by Jesus we know that God is true and He keeps His promises. God’s words He gave to the prophets were made true in the flesh of Jesus, Psalm 2, 8, Isaiah 11, 42, 45, 53, 61, and now we have faith in hope that the rest of God’s words will be fulfilled. His promise, His WORD before the world was, is eternal life for mankind. By Jesus we have FAITH in the One True God. God had planned from the beginning, that He would bring humans into faith in Him by making David’s son into His own Son and promising that he would be a firstborn of many. God made all things by reason of and for this son of David.

ALL THE ABOVE JODI IS YOUR REASONING OF JESUS AS A HUMAN WITH RESPECT TO THE SCRIPTURES YOU PRODUCED! 

YOU LOOK AT DAVID’S SEED

ONLY

AS CARNAL SEED, SPERM, WHILE FROM MY SIDE I SIMPLY KNOW AND SURE THAT

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S WORK, HENCE

IT IS THE SPIRIT PRECISELY HIDDEN IN DAVID SPERM WHICH GIVES LIFE TO GOD’S PROCESS!

DO YOU ACCEPT THAT GOD’S WORK IS ALL

SPIRITUAL

HIDDEN IN THE FLESH NO MATTER WHO and WHAT? EVEN IN SATAN HIMSELF?

LIGHT SHINES IN DARKNESS AND DARKNESS COMPREHENDED NOT!

Reflect: Many skeptics question how David could be a descendant of Ruth, a Moabite, and yet also become the divinely chosen King of Israel (1 Samuel 16:1-13). After all, Moses wrote: “An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord forever” (Deuteronomy 23:3). So how could King David, the great-grandson of a Moabite woman, be allowed into the assembly of God?

SAY SOMETHING ON THE ABOVE JODI!

WHY THE FACT THAT DAVID’S BLOOD WAS INTERMINGLED WITH THE DEVIL’S BLOOD OF THE MOABITE WOMAN, APART THREE OTHER WOMEN IN JESUS’ LINE,

NEVER EFFECTED DAVID’S AND EVENTUALLY JESUS’ BLOOD?

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT THE WORK ASSOCIATED WITH THE FLESH, BUT 

WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD, WHICH PROVES THAT JESUS WAS ANOINTED EVEN BEFORE HE WAS BORN!

AS YOU WELL SAID:

God even says Carmel that this is glory that

He would not give to any other.

REFLECT JODI AGAIN ON THESES FEW OUT OF MANY VERSES OF THE PSALMS HEREUNDER AND GET IT

INTO YOUR CARNAL MIND THAT

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING  WHEN IT COMES TO GOD!

IT IS THE SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE TO ALL THE WORK OF GOD!

Psalm 22:9 For thou art he

that hast drew me out of the womb: my hope from the breasts of my mother. ( CONTAMINATED WITH MOABITE BLOOD)

22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb. From my mother’s womb

(“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE)

thou art my God,

30 And to him my soul shall live: ( JESUS WAS EMBODIED IN DAVID’S SOUL) and

my seed shall serve him. ( AS A CARRIER)

Psalm 71:6 By thee

have I been confirmed from the womb:

from my mother’s womb thou art

my protector.(FROM THE MOABITE BLOOD)

Psalm139:5 Behold, O Lord, thou hast known all things, the last and those of old:

thou hast formed me, and hast laid thy hand upon me.

13 For thou hast possessed MY REINS:(embodied in David’s soul) thou hast protected me from my mother’s womb.(FROM THE MOABITE BLOOD) 
    14 I will praise thee, for thou art fearfully magnified: wonderful are thy works, ( IN DAVID’S SOUL)

AND MY SOUL knoweth right well. (AND HOW:  Jesus THE SON OF MAN to be was embodied in David’s soul)

15 My bone (SPIRIT) is not hidden from thee,

WHICH YOU HAVE MADE IN SECRET: (slain like a lamb …..Rev.13:8)

and my substance in the lower parts of the earth.

(In the above Psalms it is emphatically clear enough that

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN TO BE , PRE-EXISTED AS A SPIRIT, ETERNAL LIFE, CREATED DAVID IN HIS HEART/SOUL, SIMPLY EMBODIED IN DAVID TO BE

THE FIRST KING OVER ISRAEL, LUCIFER’S SPIRIT, AND AS HIS OWN FATHER, AND ELIMINATED THE LEAST TRACE OF SATAN’S CONTAMINATED BLOOD, TO INTERMINGLE IN HIS MOTHER MARY’S LINEAGE. FROM SETH.

THE FACT THAT GOD CALLED DAVID:

A man according to

MY OWN HEART, Samuel 13:14.

Which is a clear reference to

“THE WORD” JESUS, THE SON OF MAN ;

GOD’S OWN HEART!

as much as the Holy Ghost is

GOD’S OWN SOUL! Jeremiah32:41

Psalm 71:22 For I will also confess to thee thy truth with the instruments of psaltery: O God, I will sing to thee with the harp,

THOUGH  HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL. (Mark 1:24)

23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I shall sing to thee; and

MY SOUL WHICH YOU HAVE REDEEMED.

Jodi ALL THE ABOVE PSALMS FOR YOU ARE USELESS

THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER PRODUCED ANY OF THEM

SIMPLY AS THEY CONTRADICT YOUR

CARNAL MENTALITY

Romans 8:1There is now therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus,

who walk not according to the flesh.

2For the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, hath delivered me from the law of sin and of death. 3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,

God,

sending his own Son (not at the Jordan river, but ETERNALLY GOD’S SON)

in the likeness of sinful flesh and of sin, hath condemned sin in the flesh. 

4That the justification of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the spirit. 5For they that are according to the flesh mind the things that are of the flesh: but they that are according to the spirit mind the things that are of the spirit.

6For the wisdom of the flesh is death:

but the wisdom of the spirit is life and peace.

7Because the wisdom of the flesh is an enemy to God.

For it is not subject to the law of God: neither can it be.

8And they who are in the flesh cannot please God.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You have totally failed in responding correctly. You have responded by ignoring direct scriptures that prove your doctrine to be false, they prove your interpretations/own insertions into passages to be way off from the clear given truth. 

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will establish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

Psalms 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; 4 What is man (enowsh -mortal man), that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man (Adam –HUMAN), that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

Carmel, very simple, FIRST you have a HUMAN, first you have a son of David, THEN God visits him, THEN God makes him into His own Son. The one who is crowned with glory and honor IS a HUMAN, the one given dominion over the works of God’s hands IS a HUMAN.

If you do not apply this word of God to all passages, then your understanding of other passages will become LIES AGAINST God’s WORD, and you will create a false Christ. 

Carmel, I see you still responding to me not speaking of Isaiah’s prophecies of 11, 22, 42, 45, 53, and 61. What you do is turn to Isaiah 9 and interpret it as you wish to fit your doctrine, totally ignoring Isaiah’s words that give Isaiah 9 it’s clear and simple understanding. 

In Isaiah 11, FIRST you have a son of Jesse, and God THEN rests His Spirit upon him. In Isaiah 42 and 45 this same man who God rests his Spirit upon, it is said that God is calling him to righteousness where God directs all his ways. In Isaiah 61 we see this same man who God rests his Spirit upon, that such is equated to AN ANOINTING, and by that ANOINTING this man is SENT out into the world to fulfill all of God’s will. 

Carmel, you need to discuss Isaiah’s prophecies and David’s, NOT just the ones you like where they seem to work well for you to insert your own reasoning. I give you direct scripture that proves you wrong and time and time again you just ignore it. 

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning All,

Clear given truth is ignored on this forum by folks time and time again.

1 Chronicles 17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will establish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

God says He will be a Father unto a son born of David, being of David’s sons. This son of David WILL BE settled in God’s house, in God’s kingdom for ever. To say that there is already a Son, who then becomes a son of David, who already exists eternally in God’s house, in His kingdom, is a DIRECT LIE. 

In Isaiah 7 we see the house of David wearies God by not having faith in God’s word. King Ahaz of Judah, of the house of David, fears another tribe is going to take over to rule the kingdom of Judah. God says that He will not let that stand. God had promised David that of his sons He would bring forth a king that would rule for an eternity, God would be a Father unto this son of David’s sons.

God declares He will bring forth this son according to a sign, so that the house of David may know this son has been born and God keeps His promises. The sign is that the son promised to be born of David’s sons, promised to be a Son unto God and an eternal king over David’s throne, is that he will be born of a virgin. The GENESIS of this son of David comes from the sons of David by the direct will of God, through the power of His holy Spirit upon a virgin. 

Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation (GENESIS) of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;…..15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. 17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations (genealogy).

YOU are DIRECTLY told the GENESIS of JESUS. Jesus did not pre-exist, HIS GENESIS, his ORIGIN IS DIRECTLY GIVEN TO YOU. His GENESIS comes from being of the genealogy of Abraham and David through being of the genes of Joseph. Joseph is the seed of the Genesis to Jesus, Mary is his betrothed wife, and thus the virgin that will carry his seed brought forth by the direct will of God according to the power of His Spirit. 

To turn and say Matthew is telling us that Jesus is the adopted son of Jesus, is a LIE, you are told that THIS IS the GENESIS of JESUS, his GENEALOGY.

To turn and say Matthew is telling us Jesus is not of the genes of Joseph, because Joseph is a son of the cursed king shown in this lineage, is also a lie.  What Matthew states cannot be ignored, it cannot be changed, if someone needed proof that the curse had in fact been lifted this passage would be that definitive proof. 

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……these people want nothing to do with what is written in our scriptures as the truth, that is why they will not answer your or my posts even though we quote word for word the scriptures that are in their bibles just as they are in ours.  They simply are the blind leading the blind. They haven’t a clue of scriptural truth written for us all to read in our scriptures.

Jodi check out “focus on the kingdom”  and read some of the things, “Anthony Buzzard” , and other true believers in one God  are saying, they believe much like we do, in the one and only true God. 

You’ve truthfully  produced our scriptures and have testified “clearly and acurately”  for all to see ,  who have eyes to see.  You’ve done a great job  Jodi. You have stayed faithfull to our scriptures and the word of God.  Stay strong you are a blessing to me and others.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………….gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Gene,

Thank you, you are always so encouraging and supportive.

I am so excited to check out “focus on the kingdom” and Anthony Buzzard. Thank you, thank you!!

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account