John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning t8,

You:So long as you guys quote scriptures that I already believe in regarding the physical promises of the messiah as somehow countering the spiritual things, then you are not actually disproving anything.

ME: This is totally whack to me t8, you reducing the SPIRITUAL WORD of GOD to “physical promises of the Messiah”.

God’s WORD is Spirit and Life, you believe in His WORD it is SPIRITUAL Wisdom and that Wisdom is a Tree of Life.

12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of MAN, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. 9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. 5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives.

This is God’s WORD, it is SPIRITUAL, and those who believe it are OF the Spirit, BELIEVING IN “SPIRITUAL STUFF”. 

You want to say that “spiritual stuff” is believing in a Son of God who was spirit, non flesh, and became a physical promise fulfilled by morphing into a human of the seed of David.

What IS “spiritual stuff” is believing in the Spiritual WORD of GOD as it is GIVEN to YOU! 

There was NO Son becoming a human according to God’s SPIRITUAL WORD revealed to the prophets, His WORD that had been with Him before the world was. In God’s SPIRITUAL WORD was a human who God would be mindful of, who God would visit, who God would anoint with His Spirit in full measure unlike any other mortal human, begetting him on a certain day so that God would be a Father to him and he would be a Son, directing all his ways having CALLED him to righteousness to fulfill all of God’s will.

t8, believing that God calling a human to righteousness who through that calling is able to fulfill all of God’s will as God directs all his ways as a Father and a Son, IS NOT just some “physical promise”, VOID of “spiritual stuff”, it is the SPIRITUAL WORD of God that gives us SPIRITUAL WISDOM, and thus is unto us a Tree of Life. 

Isaiah tells you DIRECTLY that the ONE who was ANOINTED, CALLED to RIGHTEOUSNESS didn’t exist yet, and certainly was not there stretching forth his hand to create heaven and earth. David tells you DIRECTLY in Psalms that God WOULD BE a Father unto David’s son, NOT that God would take his Son to be a son of David. “Spiritual stuff” isn’t changing God’s Spiritual Word, it is believing in it. 

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Jesus is the human called to righteousness where God rests His Spirit upon him and DIRECTS ALL his WAYS. THOSE that are LED by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God.

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ.

Christ is a human anointed with God’s Spirit where through that anointing God directs all his ways leading him via His Spirit, MAKING the son of David God’s Son ACCORDING to the Spirit.

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness by the resurrection from the dead:

The Son of God that sits at God’s right hand, being the firstborn of the dead of many brethren, having eternal life, IS a BEN of ADAM, he was MADE of the seed of David according to the flesh, and DECLARED to BE a Son of God ACCORDING to the Spirit of holiness by the RESURRECTION of the dead. 

He was resurrected from the dead as the firstborn of many brethren, a Son according to God’s Spirit.

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; 9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Jesus abolished in his flesh the enmity, the carnal mind. By the Spirit of God directing all his ways he went to the cross, not following his own will, making in himself one NEW MAN. God had called a human to righteousness and he would not fail in fulfilling God’s will, that is something NEW in a MAN, a MAN MADE PERFECT is NEW!! A man being begotten by God’s Spirit without measure, thus being fully led by that Spirit and thus is a Son of God, God was able to perfect him, God was able to create a NEW MAN, a man that follows God’s will without failing even through suffering on the cross going to his death. 

This is SPIRITUAL WISDOM of TRUTH, NOT “physical promises” fulfilled by God unto a pre-existing non flesh Son of God.

According to God’s Spirit in Jesus, Jesus was made perfect, made into a NEW MAN, and BECAUSE of that he could not be held to his death, he would be raised as a firstborn Son of God of many brethren. For Jesus is PROOF of the work of God’s Spirit in a MAN, God can make MAN NEW through the fullness of His Spirit. As Jesus is an heir of God’s Spirit, a Son being led by that Spirit walking perfectly in God’s ways, we thus also have that Spirit as a witness to our spirit, as we believe in that Spirit’s WORK in making Jesus of Nazareth into a NEW MAN. As Jesus is an heir of God so are we an heir, as we bore the image of the earthly man, we will bear the image of the NEW MAN, the Second Adam, the heavenly man.

t8, there is ONLY ONE mortal MAN who God called to righteousness to fulfill all His will, only one man who God begat with His Spirit so that God would direct all his ways. He IS physically of the seed of David, he IS to rule and judge according to the flesh over his father David’s throne, but he is SPIRITUALLY minded, he does not judge by his own eyes and ears, he is not of carnal mind, for he does not have faith and rely in his own self, he has perfect faith and relies solely in God. Neither does he any longer have weak flesh that tempts him, as he was raised in a body of flesh of power, of glory, incorruptible.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi t8,

God declared the END from the beginning, that means that the END which is DIRECTLY GIVEN to you, a MAN who God was mindful of and visited and crowned with glory giving him dominion over all the works of God’s hands, was God’s WORD from the beginning. God created all things through and for the END, thus creating all things through and for the Son of Man who He had called to righteousness to be a LIGHT. He created all things through and for a man He would perfect and make into a firstborn Son of many brethren.

You are GIVEN the GLORY that Jesus received,

A MAN that God is mindful of, a man that God visited, a man that God called to righteousness, a man that God rested His Spirit upon, a man who God directs all his ways, and God crowns HIM this MAN, with glory giving HIM, this MAN dominion over all the works of God’s hands.

The END is Jesus declaring that he IS the root and offspring of David, the END is of him after being raised firstborn of the dead of many brethren, he returns to put down all rule and authority judging not by his OWN EYES and EARS.

He does not return to a glory of a former self, he receives the glory of the END that God declared from the beginning, of which Jesus knew of, as God had given him the Spirit without measure where he was able to KNOW of and preach the END, the GOSPEL of God, eternal life unto man of which he is firstborn of. 

t8, Jesus upon rising from the dead RECEIVED the mercies promised to David, you want to equate that to a “physical promise” fulfilled and not “spiritual stuff”?

God’s spiritual word of David’s son being made into a firstborn eternal Son of God of many brethren is JUST a “physical promise” fulfilled to you?

DAVID DIED in FAITH and it was counted to him as righteousness, making him worthy to be raised from the dead into eternal life. The FAITH that he had was MOST spiritual as it was built upon Spiritual Wisdom of the future that God gave him. God in fact DID ANOINT David with His Spirit giving David truth and understanding and knowledge of the future. David saw his sins forgiven, that his own son would pay the penalty for his sins, and his son would become the firstborn of the dead and he would follow him in being raised from the dead also. David saw that God would be mindful of his son, that God would visit him, make him lower than the angels and then crown him with glory and honor. David saw God leading his son, being a Father to him directing all his ways so that he would be a LIGHT to all people. This is “spiritual stuff” the spiritual word of truth giving us Spiritual WISDOM that we are to believe in.

31 And,behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

This is what David saw and his faith in it was counted for his righteousness as it also does ours. Jesus is the son of David, a Son of God for God is a Father to him directing all his ways through his anointing Spirit, those that are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God. 

Can you not t8 even be mindful of what a group of verses in one chapter tells you? Do you just take out what fits and say the rest is vanity, just “physical promises” not of “spiritual stuff”?

We are told that we are JOINT heirs and to be a Son of God is to be LED by the Spirit. Jesus has God’s Spirit rest upon him, it descends like a dove and he is said to be fully led at that time by the Spirit, can you not be mindful at all at what a handful of clear scriptures tells you? God also declares upon that descending that THIS is His beloved Son, the one who just had God’s Spirit rest upon him in fullness, and we read that it is beginning in Galilee that Jesus is SENT being LED by the Spirit, and we read that God sent his only begotten Son into the world. GOD SENT Jesus of Nazareth who He anointed, rested His Spirit upon into the world. You can’t put two and two together?

Jesus of Nazareth anointed with God’s Spirit being sent out to follow all of God’s will and not his own, having received God’s Spirit without measure to thus be FULLY LED by God’s Spirit, such MAKES him God’s Son. God had said in Isaiah that He would not give such glory to any other man, thus that makes him the only mortal to be God’s only begotten Son. No other man was CALLED to righteousness to be a LIGHT for all people. No other mortal man had God’s Spirit rest upon him where God directs all his ways. 

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; …8 I am the LORD: that is my name:and my glory will I not give to another

The LORD that created the earth and placed man upon it would not give His glory to any other, speaking of the man He called to righteousness for to be a LIGHT.

t8, you speak of a glory that does not exist. You speak of Jesus being a LIGHT not according to given scripture.

God GIVES a MAN elected from the people glory, He calls a man to be a LIGHT, it is not something that the man already had from existing prior in another form.

That glory that was GIVEN was the END that God DECLARED from the beginning.

God made all things through and for that GLORY.

God made all things through and for that LIGHT.

That LIGHT came into the world beginning in Galilee, the anointed Jesus with God’s Spirit resting upon him from the river Jordan was called to righteousness to be a LIGHT unto all people. IN God’s WORD DECLARED FROM the beginning was this LIGHT that would come.

Proclaimer
    Participant

He does not return to a glory of a former self, he receives the glory of the END that God declared from the beginning, of which Jesus knew of,

This doesn’t resemble the scripture at all. Read it again.

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

If you granted the grace to be honest with yourself, you would see your words and understanding on this do not match the scripture at all.

I’ll let Gene pat you on the back for your teaching, but I certainly won’t be doing that with any false teaching

Jodi
    Participant

Hi t8,

YOU:If you want to talk people out of believing that God made all things through the son of God and that he is with the Father in the glory that he had with him before the cosmos, then attack those scriptures.

ME: I will keep this SHORT WINDED for you. 

First of all there is no ATTACK on a scripture by me. There is only attack on your interpretation of scriptures.

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

t8, when Paul wrote this verse, was the one who shed his blood, and was raised from the dead, NOT currently existing in the image of the invisible God? YES he was! Was the one who shed his blood not the one who was currently firstborn over all creation? Yes he was, and isn’t that the WHO that Paul is speaking of?..yes it is.

The above passage DOESN’T say that Jesus pre-existed as the first thing that God created, the verse says that, the one who SHED his blood, that he IS the firstborn over all creation, how he IS the image of the invisible God.

Likewise the passage saying that through HIM, Paul speaking of the MAN who shed his blood, were all things created, is not proof at all either that Jesus must have pre-existed. If God truly declared the END from the beginning and the END is the Son of Man being given dominion over all of the works of God’s hands, and it is the Son of Man made by God for us as a LIGHT, then it can be truthfully said that our God, when HE ALONE created earth and man upon it, that He did so through and FOR the son of David, FOR the one who He would call to righteousness to be for a light to all people.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi t8,

ME:He does not return to a glory of a former self, he receives the glory of the END that God declared from the beginning, of which Jesus knew of.

YOU:This doesn’t resemble the scripture at all. Read it again.

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

If you granted the grace to be honest with yourself, you would see your words and understanding on this do not match the scripture at all.

ME: t8, JESUS spoke of HIS GLORY. The prophets spoke of his glory, the apostles spoke of his glory. You want to tell me that NONE of that glory from God’s WORD is the same glory that Jesus was referencing?

YOU seem to have a problem with not being able to comprehend that GOD KNEW before the world was of the glory of the Son of Man Jesus. HE DECLARED that glory from the beginning, and Jesus wanted to receive that glory that he, as the Son of Man had OF/para God, according to God’s WORD before the world began. Just as it was God’s word to bring eternal life before the world began. 

Please tell me t8, what was the glory you believe that Jesus RETURNED to having?

Jodi
    Participant

Hi t8,

God made MAN in His own image, and He made MAN to have DOMINION over it. You are told this FROM the beginning. 

Man however through himself cannot rule over the earth righteously, his ways bring pollution and destruction to God’s earth, man cannot judge his brethren and do right unto his neighbor through his own eyes and ears, as man without God is just a natural brute beast.

A MAN who God is mindful of, who God visits, rests His Spirit upon him, directing all his ways certainly can have righteous dominion over all the earth. A man made perfect who follows all of God’s will certainly can have righteous dominion over all the earth.

Jesus did’t go back to some former existing glory, Jesus became that which God declared from the beginning a MAN made perfect, a MAN MADE NEW, a MAN EXISTING in the image of God for all eternity, being given dominion over all the earth. 

Proclaimer
    Participant

That’s not what scripture says Jodi.

He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Jodi or scripture? You say Jodi right?

carmel
    Participant

YOU:He does not return to a glory of a former self, he receives the glory of the END that God declared from the beginning, of which Jesus knew of.

Jodi, HOW BLOCKED SATAN MADE YOU MIND?

You will never see the SPIRITUAL TRUTH EVEN IF IT IS WRITTEN IN BLACK AND WHITE! Read scriptures:

John 17:5 And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself,

(ON THE CROSS GODMAN)

with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

( THIS TIME ON EARTH, SATAN’S PROPERTY)

John13:31 When he ( Judah) therefore was gone out, Jesus said:

Now is the Son of man glorified;

( BECAME SPIRIT)

and God is glorified in him.

( BECAME FLESH)

32If God be glorified in him,

( GOD MAN IN FLESH)

God also will glorify him in himself:

( MAN GOD IN SPIRIT)

and immediately will he glorify him

( ON HIS DEATH ON THE CROSS)

1 Corinthians 2 Howbeit we speak wisdom among the perfect:

yet not the wisdom of this world, ( YOURS JODI)

neither of the princes of this world that come to nought.

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, ( WHICH BOTH YOU and GENE NEVER  SEE NEVER MIND ACCEPTS)

a wisdom which is hidden, ( JESUS CHRIST)

which God ordained before the world, unto our glory:

(PREEXISTED BY WHOM GOD CREATED ALL Hebrews 1:2In these days, hath spoken to us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the world. 3Who being the brightness of his glory and the figure of his substance and upholding all things by the word of his power, making purgation of sins, sitteth on the right hand of the majesty on high )

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew.

( THE SAME THING THAT’S HAPPENING TO YOU)

For if they had known it,

they would never have crucified

the Lord of glory. 

He was THE LORD OF GLORY BEFORE HE WAS CRUCIFIED, 

the fact that THEY NEVER KNEW.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8, Carmel…..Jodi is apsolutely right in what she has said, and it is obvious to me your are not of the truth or you could “easely understand ”  exactly what she and I have been saying all along.

Jody don’t get discouraged, remember what I told you, “unless the Lord build the house the weary builders build in vain”. These exercises only sharpen us up for the future, remenber what Jesus said,” a good tree brings forth good fruit, and cannot bring fourth corrupt fruit,  and a corrupt tree brings forth corrupt fruit and cannot bring forth good fruit,  you shall know them by their fruit”.  They have embraced a deluding spirit, and can’t see the truth. They have embraced the lies of modern christanity, and are sealed to that fate.

What you are saying Jodi is right on sis. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Jodi and Gene

My question to you is, why do you continue to stay on this site, when no one agree with you two, you just continue to pat  each other’s back, try another site see what they think, you oughta go together, you’ll need all the help you can get, do you find it odd that you two are the only ones that believe like you do. Try another site see if you can find anyone that believes like you, good luck.

God bless. Anthony

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene 👋

Your right, unless the Lord build the house the weary builders build in vain”.

It’s you and Jodi that have embraced a deluding spirit, and can’t see the truth.

I myself can’t see why they keep you two on this site, I would assume after a long time, they would shake the dust off their sandels and move on,

God bless 🙏

Anthony
    Participant

Gene

T8 is right:

That’s not what scripture says Jodi.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,

but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

Jodi or scripture? You say Jodi right?

I say Scriptures.

God bless 🙏 you’ll grow up after awhile,maybe

carmel
    Participant

YOU: You speak a DIRECT LIE, Carmel,

God PUNISHED the earth, He brought forth mortality and death. He brought man into weak flesh, pain, suffering and death. He told the woman she would give birth in pain and that man would have to work and sweat to get food. God brought forth weeds and thorns upon the earth.

WRONG Jodi.

God is LOVE. 

To be more accurate with respect to a revelation I read

GOD IS A STATE OF LOVE,

Jodi God is not an entity who act directly personally and specifically in relation to what happens in the same way we humans do. Well hinted out in

Isiaih 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts:

nor YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, saith the Lord.

All tasks and processes are predestined and already pre accomplished before creation was created. They are executed AUTOMATICALLY  and accordingly within a  process, a process after a process, from God’s side without ends and beginnings, always continue. The fact that Jesus said

I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END

which is a clear reference both to the end and beginning of the respective processes in Himself in the same instant. Precisely what happened on the cross.

When Jesus the Son of Man DIED, for humanity it was the end of JESUS THE MAN, but HIDDEN it was also the beginning of

JESUS CHRIST, GOD MAN,

both spirit and flesh, thus Jesus didn’t actually died but GLORIFIED through death and death was annihilated. All this through the same ONE action in a twinkling of an eye. That’s why Jesus never died in the same way humans do, as mentioned in Isaiah above.

OUR WAYS ARE NOT GOD’S WAYS. Thus I repeat

Jesus, not just died but DIED AND GLORIFIED !

IN ONE INSTANT!

JESUS ON HIS DEATH:

ENDED THE PROCESS OF DEATH, AND COMMENCED THE PROCESS OF ETERNAL LIFE. Precisely on His death tombs were opened and saints came out alive again.

ENDED THE PROCESS OF THE FLESH OF SATAN AND COMMENCED THE PROCESS OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. Despite living in the SAME flesh.

ENDED THE PROCESS OF THE KINGDOM OF SATAN AND COMMENCED THE PROCESS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH.

Mark 11:14And answering he said to it: May no man hereafter eat fruit of thee any more forever! And his disciples heard it.

Now let’s read the truth about death.

Hebrews 2:14Therefore because the children are partakers of FLESH and BLOOD, he also himself in like manner hath been partaker of the same:

that, through death,

he might destroy him

who had the empire of death, that is to say, the devil

OK Jodi, Satan/LUCIFER by God’s authority

ESTABLISHED DEATH,

when He was still an archangel. It was always within Lucifer’s evil plan and his self love simply

TO BE WHAT GOD COULD NEVER BE!

TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH DESPITE BEING

EVIL.

From Lucifer’s corrupted point of view god of the MORTAL earth.

Thus death and all evil were attributes originated by Lucifer/Satan,

BY GOD’S DESIGN, PERMISSION AND AUTHORITY simply so

ALL be ERADICATED through THE PROCESS OF REDEMPTION

BY THE DEATH OF HIS SON.

Isaiah45:7 I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

DEATH deliberately was introduced precisely by Lucifer when he was still an angel in his first deluge of this planet when everything was not 

YET UNDER THE SUN! Psalm 18.

THE MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING. Mentioned by Jesus in

John 8:44You are of your father the devil: and the desires of your father you will do.

He was a murderer from the beginning:
    Ecclesiastes 1: What is it that hath been? the same thing that shall be. What is it that hath been done? the same that shall be done.

10Nothing under the sun is new, neither is any man able to say: Behold this is new:

for it hath already gone before in the ages that were before us.

Thus the flood and the murdering of Abel were NOT events which occurred for the first-ever time as mentioned in Genesis.

YOU: He brought man into weak flesh, pain, suffering and death.

Genesis 2:15 And the Lord God took man, and put him into the paradise of pleasure, to dress it, and to keep it.

16And he commanded him, saying:

Of every tree of paradise thou shalt eat: 17But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat.

For in what day soever thou shalt eat of it, thou shalt die the death.

Jodi,

God with the term THE DEATH, He clearly indicated that He has nothing  to do with DEATH personally, despite He is the source of all.

Thus He simply made Adam aware that if he eat of the tree, he would be subject to a CURSED process which ends in “DEATH” and all that is associated with death.

Thus your assumption hereunder

YOU: He brought man into weak flesh, pain, suffering and death.

Is  WRONG and death is not a direct act personally by God,

NEITHER IS OF GOD and NOR  WITHIN GOD’S MENTALITY, IN A WAY,  SINCE GOD IS ETERNAL AND LOVE. Didn’t Jesus call SATAN A

MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING?

Not only that ,but God in  His son simply experienced precisely all the evil established by Satan, His direct enemy, and tasted DEATH ITSELF. Now since God is LOVE, THROUGH this awful experience God in His Son Jesus went through for our sake,

He TRANSFORMED all Satan’s work which includes DEATH, and established GRACE UPON GRACE!

Now Jodi are you aware what GRACE UPON GRACE mean?

Read and reflect

Since Jesus was NOT AN ORDINARY EARTHLY HUMAN BEING,

despite made of the SPIRITUAL seed of David,

thus DIVINE,

EVERY MINUTE JESUS SPENT ON EARTH TILL HE DIED,

AS A HUMAN BEING

HE FURNISHED UP TO THE END OF TIME THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE WITH GRACES IN WHATEVER  DEEDS  IT IS SUBJECT TO NO MATTER WHAT ON THIS EARTH SO LONG IT IS OFFERED TO JESUS.

Consequently the entire human race is saved by GRACE UPON GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS!

Ephesians 2:8For by grace you are saved through faith: and that not of yourselves,

for it is the gift of God.

Got it Jodi! If Jesus was not DIVINE,

grace were not possible!

It is the fact that

JESUS WAS ALL HEAVENLY AND GODLY THAT WE RECEIVE

GRACE UPON GRACE,

which means ENDLESS GRACES THROUGHOUT THE DAY TILL WE DIE.

One simply offer and give thanks to Jesus  in all WORK and DEEDS.

Colossians 3:17 All whatsoever you do in word or in work,

do all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

giving thanks to God and the Father by

HIM!

JESUS CHRIST.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8, Carmel…..Jodi is apsolutely right in what she has said, and it is obvious to me your are not of the truth or you could “easely understand ”  exactly what she and I have been saying all along.

I see. When I said Jodi or scripture, you say Jodi. But I’m going to stick with scripture. You can freely choose Jodi over scripture because you have free will. I choose the following.:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony……We have been on this site long, long,  long, before you or Carmel, or Truthcomber ever appeared here. Hardly think you are in any position to tell us to go to another site, fact is  T8 does not agree with you or Carmel , on saying Jesus is a God.  So may be your on the wrong site, not us.

I maintain Jodi and I are both right, and you and T8, as Carmel, and Truthcomber do not even agree with each other about things you say, at least Jodi and I do agree, you haven’t any two that completely agree with you.  So before a late commer l like you try telling us what to do, why not take your own advice and leave for a more agreeing site, I am sure you can find many, many, many, of them probably 95% that agree with you and your false teachings.  After all scripture does  say,”wide is the way that leads to destruction and “many” go in threat thereof, but narrow is the gate and straight is the way that leads to life and “few” there be that find it”. you people are most deffinately in the many, imo.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..Go read read what you wrote and understand the word “through”  should be translated , “for the sake of” , try that and you might start to get it right.

Jesus and those who overcome who are just like him is the whole reason GOD ALONE AND BY HIMSELF CREATED THIS WHOLE CREATION. A creation which Jesus  inherited  and so shall we.  Mankind is God’s crowning  achievement, nothing is higher then his human creation, it is the very reason that God made all things in existence, and  that he may be in all and through all.  

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Anthony
    Participant

Hi Gene I’m not saying leave this site for good , I was saying try another just so you and Jodi can try to find someone who agrees with your teachings. There’s no one here that agrees with your doctrines. Maybe it will help you and Jodi see how false your teachings are.

I myself have had enough of going over the same thing with you and Jodi, same old same old over and over again.

That all you try to do is get people to believe that Jesus Christ is just a man.

If you go to another Christian site, you’ll get input from other people.

That’s all Gene, I wasn’t saying leave this site for ever.

God bless

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

Jesus is God – Prophecies

Divine Messiah predicted in the Old Testament
    Isaiah 7:14:“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”1

“Immanuel” literally means: “God with us.” See also Matthew 1:23; Jesus was “God with us.”

This Messiah would be born a human son, but have a higher nature
    Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

This was a radical statement coming from a monotheistic Jewish prophet — especially calling a human being “Mighty God”; but one that God fulfilled centuries later in Christ.

A couple hundred years later, but still more than half a millennium before Jesus walked the earth, more was predicted about the Messiah’s divine nature
    Daniel 7:13-14:“There before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven . . . He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.”

“Son of Man” was the primary title Jesus used for Himself — and this passage shows that this was a clear and strong claim of deity. And in Mark, the earliest of the four Gospels, He also included the unmistakable phrase, “coming on the clouds of heaven” and applied it to Himself (Mark 14:62). His listeners got the point, refused to believe it, and added it to their reasons to try to kill Him.

Jesus is God – His Earthly Ministry

The baby Jesus worshiped by the Magi
    Matthew 2:11: “On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.”

Along with being led to the site where Jesus was born, these Magi were apparently informed by God about Jesus’ divine identity, and so they responded appropriately by worshiping Him.

Jesus accepted worship from His disciples
    Matthew 14:32-33:“And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God.’”

In a Jewish culture, only the one true God can be worshiped; their actions show that they acknowledged Jesus as being divine. And Jesus didn’t correct them or say, “Don’t you realize that I’m just a mortal prophet? Stop worshiping me!” Rather, He accepted their worship, knowing He really was God in human flesh.

Jesus’ claim about Himself
    John 8:58-59: “‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.”

This is a powerful double claim from Jesus: first, that He pre-existed His human birth and was actually alive and present (as God) before Abraham; second, that His title was “I am” — which was the same title used for Jehovah God in Exodus 3:14. His listeners again got the point, and picked up stones to execute Him!

Another of Jesus’ claims of deity
    John 10:30-33: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.’”

It couldn’t be clearer than it is here: Jesus’ highly educated listeners understood His claim of deity. They only had two possible responses: to humble themselves and bow before Him as the Magi and the disciples had done earlier, or reject His claim and judge Him as a blasphemer. Unfortunately they chose the latter option. But notice that Jesus doesn’t argue with their accusation, because it was accurate. He really was claiming to be God!

Thomas’ response to the resurrected Jesus
    John 20:27-29:“Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’”

This disciple realized, because of Jesus’ resurrection, who Jesus really was — and humbly worshiped Him and declared His true identity: “My Lord and my God!” Jesus not only accepts this declaration, but blesses all of the disciples — and all of us today — who come to the same realization and place of humble worship.

God bless 🙏

Anthony
    Participant

Hi All

Jesus is God – He is Worshipped

Jesus accepted worship prior to His ascension
    Matthew 28:16-17:“Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.”

Note that Jesus was worshiped at His birth, throughout His ministry, after His resurrection, and again here — right before His physical ascension into heaven. His divine nature, as a member of the Godhead (along with the Father and the Holy Spirit), was never questioned by Him or by those who really knew who He was and followed Him.

Paul’s understanding as an apostle and leader of the church
    Colossians 1:15-16; 2:9: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. . .”

And in Titus 2:13-14 Paul refers to him as “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us. . .”

Paul’s letters were some of the earliest Christian writings, with most of them actually pre-dating the four Gospels — yet they make some of the strongest statements concerning the first church’s clear understanding of Jesus as the Creator; God in human form.

Jesus will be worshiped by every creature in heavenRevelation 5:13-14:“Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: ‘To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!’ The four living creatures said, ‘Amen,’ and the elders fell down and worshiped.”

The last book in the Bible points prophetically to the time where every living creature will know and acknowledge that Jesus, the “Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29) is also the God who we must praise, honor, and worship — and certainly was not a mere mortal whose identity needed upgrading by Constantine (Roman emperor) hundreds of years after He walked this planet!

Jesus is God – Why this matters so much
    But Jesus and His followers made the truth very clear, as we’ve seen in the pages of the earliest records, concerning who He was and is — and how imperative it is that we understand and embrace that truth. Look at His sobering words about the vital importance of His identity.

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. . . .

“But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. . .You do not know me or my Father. . .I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.”

“. . .Even as He spoke, many
    put their faith in him. To [them] Jesus said, ‘If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.’”

God bless 🙏

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Anthony……please show us where we ever said ‘Jesus was “just” another man”. I never said that ,  I said as concerning his physical body goes he was “exactly” like we are in “every” way. So please if you are going to quote me or Jodi please try to be honest about it ok.  Lying about a person is a sin, you will be held accountable for it.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account