John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Truthcomber
    Participant

No Gene,

I have explained it many times already to you and do not wish to further waste my time.  Anyway, a summary is in order.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. 18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: FOR WHAT THINGS SOEVER he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. 20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him ALL THINGS that himself doeth: and he will shew him. greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

Me: The father shows the son all things which he wants done.  The son does all of the father’s will.  This includes raising the dead. The Father doesn’t speak through the Son.  Rather, the Son speaks for the Father.  He is the Messenger or Word.

John 11:25  Jesus said unto her, I AM THE RESURRECTION and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Me: This includes the soul and body of the Messiah.  The Word (God) in the Son rose his own  soul and body.

Truthcomber
    Participant

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days      I      will raise it up.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Clearly Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.

Clearly Jesus Christ came in the flesh and God made all things through the son of God and the Word of God.

Further, he is called the Word of God and he is in the glory that he had with the Father before the cosmos.

The truth is not in either of the extreme views often preached by some here.

One person teaches false doctrine and another counters with different false doctrine.

The blind leading the blind and the blind competing with each other.

You see, there had to be someone who was first to be with God and that someone is also first in all things.

God is not first because he has no beginning and is infinite. Yes he was first because he is before the son, but of things that followed, there is one who is the first born of all creation. God made all things through him and for him. And there is no other name by which redemption is possible. The only way, the only way things were created, the only way things are redeemed.

God paid the highest price for us. He didn’t sacrifice a man he created on the spot and neither did God die because that is impossible.

The truth about Jesus Christ is not in any of the mainstream doctrines.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi T8,

TOTALLY DISAGREE, TOTALLY  You cannot compromise the word of God.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a SON is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty GOD, The everlasting FATHER, The Prince of Peace.

Me: The Son and the Father are ONE being. The Son is visible and is the expression of God, the Father invisible.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The WORD OF GOD.

Me:  The Word of God is still the Word of God. The Son of God is  the Word of God plus the human soul and body of the seed of David that was resurrected from the dead. The later was transformed into a body of the holy spirit. Thus, the Son of God is God.

You think it is sort of blasphemy to say this. So did the Pharisees.

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber. ….. Where does any scripture say be ause a person is a son of God that some how makes him eual with the father , that is what the Pharisies say, just like you do.  God’s word,  was made flesh,  another words God’s word in the prophets spoke of a flesh man who come into his existence and become a anointed son of his.  SO IN THAT SENSE God’s “word” , came to be shown in flesh, it was the “flesh” man Jesus.  Jesus “himself’ is not GOD’S WORDS HIMSELF,  but he was and is  the “fulfillment” of God’s word .  Jesus plain sad that, “the words I am telling you are “NOT” my words, but the words of him who sent me.”  what part of those words of Jesus you don’t understand.

Jesus is not A GOD,  NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE EITHER,  JUST AS IT SAY,  ” we have “one” God, and “one”mediator  between God and men, THE “MAN” Jesus Christ.  We believe God the Father was “IN” the “man” Jesus reconciling the world unto “himself”, but non of that ever made “him” the God’s that was “in” him . 

You logic is completely biased and flawed, is contary to many scriptures, which you have to Change the meanings inorder to meet your flawed renditions. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Gene,

We went over this many times.  I have shown you the scriptures.  I really do not want to respond to you.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: I John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come,

and hath given us an understanding, that we may know HIM( GOD)  that is true,

and we are in HIM (  IN GOD) that is true,

even in HIS Son (GOD) Jesus Christ.

This is the true God, and eternal life.

EVEN IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST,

GOD THE FATHER IS THE TRUE GOD.

DRB Version:

1John5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come.

And he ( JESUS CHRIST) hath given us understanding that we may know the true God and

may be in his true Son. (JESUS CHRIST)

This is the true God and life eternal.

JESUS CHRIST.

You have a major issue with comprehension!

YOU: The true God, and eternal life is the one who Jesus gives us understanding to.

Jodi, the above is

YOUR FIRST LIE:

Jesus gave us an understanding of God the Father for sure.

BUT NOT THE FATHER ETERNAL LIFE!

Show me  scripture which CLEARLY declares that

THE FATHER IS ETERNAL LIFE!

It was Jesus who introduced ETERNAL LIFE related to HUMANS IN FLESH. SINCE THEY DIED.

ETERNAL LIFE was Given by the Father to Jesus as a

fundamental attribute solely of His Son

since He had to give His life for all, and for the pleasure of the Father.

THERE’S ONLY ONE ETERNAL LIFE FOR HUMANITY AND THAT IS JESUS!

John, a Jew, in the above simply made it clear that Jesus’ task was not to establish God the Father as such, God was already established for the Jews, but to establish God the Father

MANIFESTED IN JESUS, THE TRUTH,

as a human being, and

WHOEVER ACCEPTED JESUS RECEIVES ETERNAL LIFE.

It is only through Jesus

THE TRUTH, that God the Father was proclaimed as the only true God, simply because

JESUS MANIFESTED THE FATHER.

In Jesus time there were many gods since they were all INVISIBLE and MYSTERIOUS!

For the Jews unless something was manifested, it was not considered TRUE. They always wanted a SIGN in order to accept SOMETHING  as TRUTH. Well clear in

1Corinthians 1:22 For both the Jews require signs: and the Greeks seek after wisdom.

THE FATHER  from the other hand COULD IN NO WAY MANIFEST HIMSELF AS THE TRUE GOD.

ONLY IN JESUS THE TRUTH,  HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF.

NOW TO SCRIPTURES:

John 12:3 Knowing that the Father

had given him ALL THINGS  into his hands and that he came from God and goes to God,

Jodi, SINCE THE FATHER, HAD GIVEN ALL THINGS TO JESUS,

ETERNAL LIFE WAS ALSO GIVEN TO JESUS, CONFIRMED also hereunder in John5:25)

John 5:25 Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear

THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD  (NOT THE VOICE OF THE FATHER Jodi, OK?)

: and they that hear shall live.

( THEY THAT HEAR THE VOICE OF THE SON, not the voice of the father, SHALL LIVE, Jodi. Now read this:)

26For as the Father hath life in himself, so

he hath given to the Son also to have

LIFE IN HIMSELF.

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL :

JESUS THOUGH  A HUMAN BEING IN FLESH HAS LIFE IN HIMSELF.

Despite made of the seed of David. Obvious SPIRITUAL SEED OF THE HOLY GHOST.

NOT HUMAN SPERM. FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S DEEDS. HE IS SPIRIT, AND THROUGH HIS SPIRIT HE SIMPLY PRODUCED THE FLESH  OF JESUS WITH LIFE IN ITSELF.

NO HUMAN BEING WAS IN THE POSITION TO KILL JESUS!

JESUS HAD FULL AUTHORITY OF HIS LIFE.

ONLY HE DETERMINES WHEN HE GIVES HIS LIFE.

This is well clear in John 10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me: because

I lay down my life, that I may take it again. 

18No man taketh it away from me:

but I lay it down of myself. And

I have power to lay it down: and I have power to take it up again.

This commandment have I received of my Father.

Believe it or not Jodi

Jesus raised Himself up!

NO human beings have life in themselves AS FLESH, they are simply

DEAD throughout, Thus

AS MUCH AS THE FATHER IS THE LIFE RELATED TO THE SPIRITS.

THE SON IS THE LIFE RELATED TO THE FLESH.

THE FACT THAT

:THE WORD” JESUS  WAS MADE FLESH! NOT THE FATHER.

1 John1:2 For the LIFE was

manifested:

and we have seen and do bear witness and declare unto you

THE LIFE ETERNAL,

which was

WITH THE FATHER and hath

APPEARED TO US.

THE ONLY ETERNAL LIFE WHICH WAS MANIFESTED WAS

JESUS, NOT THE FATHER.

JESUS AS A SPIRIT PRE-EXISTED, WAS WITH THE FATHER AND HAS APPEARED TO US!

SIMPLY AS THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO MANIFEST HIMSELF.

THE FATHER  IN RELATION TO MANHOOD COULD DO NOTHING WITHOUT JESUS. THE FATHER AND JESUS ARE ONE.

1 John5:11 And this is the testimony that

God hath given to us ETERNAL LIFE . And this life is

IN HIS SON.

( NOT IN HIMSELF, NOT IN THE FATHER)

12He that hath the Son hath LIFE.

He that hath not the Son hath NOT LIFE.

John3:15 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must

the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth

in him( IN JESUS, NOT IN THE FATHER)  may not perish, but may have

ETERNAL LIFE

John17:1 These things Jesus spoke: and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: the hour is come.

Glorify thy Son, that thy Son may glorify thee.

In the above JODI, THE SON GLORIFIES THE FATHER,

not the Father glorifies HIMSELF, 

THE FATHER DOES NOT GLORIFY AS THE TRUE GOD WITHOUT THE SON, ALSO IN

John 17:10 And ALL MY THINGS ARE YOURS, and YOURS ARE MINE: and I am glorified in them.

ETERNAL LIFE IS ONE OF THE THINGS OF THE FATHER IN RELATION TO THE SPIRITS, BUT

HE GAVE IT TO HIS SON, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, FOR THE SAKE OF THE FLESH, WHICH  UP TO THAT MOMENT IN TIME IT WAS SATANIC THROUGH SIN.

THE REASON THAT THE SON JESUS BECAME MAN IN DIVINE FLESH.  Confirmed hereunder.

John 17: 2 As thou ( GOD THE FATHER) hast given him ( THE SON OF MAN, JESUS)

POWER OVER ALL FLESH,

( BOTH DIVINE heavenly, and  Satanic, earthly)  that

HE(THE SON OF MAN)  MAY GIVE

ETERNAL LIFE

to ALL whom thou hast given him. (THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE)

Jodi, In the above,

JESUS GIVES ETERNAL LIFE, not the Father.

THROUGH HIS DEATH, BY WHICH DEATH HE LIVED AND RAISED OTHERS.

Matthew 27:And the graves were opened: and many bodies of the saints that had slept arose,

ALL THINGS  RELATED TO HUMANITY  COME FROM JESUS NOT FROM THE FATHER. He is the mediator/spirit between the Father, SPIRIT and humanity, FLESH. The fact that the Father gave the Holy Ghost to the Son, on His conception, and built Jesus body as His abode, who from the other hand furnished humanity with the Holy Ghost.

THE FATHER GAVE IT TO JESUS, and JESUS GAVE IT TO HUMANITY.

Titus 3:6 Whom he  hath poured forth upon us abundantly, through

Jesus Christ our Saviour:  (NOT THE FATHER OUR SAVIOUR) 7That, being justified by his grace ( JESUS BECAME MAN, DIED, and FURNISHED US  WITH HIS GRACE, NOT THE FATHER), we may be heirs according to hope of ETERNAL LIFE  ( IN JESUS NOT IN THE FATHER)

John6:54 Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say unto you:

except you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have LIFE in you.

(THE FATHER has no FLESH, and BLOOD since He is a spirit, so

THE LIFE IS OF THE SON, not of the Father IN RELATION TO HUMANITY in FLESH) 

55 He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath

ETERNAL LIFE: 

( JESUS GAVE HIS FLESH AND BLOOD, BY WHICH  HE, NOT THE FATHER, FURNISHES

ETERNAL LIFE TO HUMANITY )

and I will raise him up in the last day.

( JESUS RAISES HUMANITY UP NOT THE FATHER)

YOU: “HIS” Son Jesus Christ, the “HIM” and the “HIM” spoken just prior to “HIS” Son Jesus Christ, tells you directly that it is the Father that is the true God, and eternal life.

You got that Carmel?

NO Jodi you MUST get it INTO YOUR CORRUPTED CARNAL MIND.

There’s no such thing in the Bible that

THE FATHER IS THE ETERNAL LIFE, in relation to HUMANITY! READ SCRIPTURES:

For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son: that whosoever

BELIEVES in him may not perish, but may have

ETERNAL LIFE.

17For God sent not his Son into the world, to judge the world: but that the world may be saved by him.

BY JESUS THE SON OF MAN, NOT BY THE FATHER. The father could do nothing for

HUMANITY as a SPIRIT.

18He that believeth in him (IN THE SON, NOT IN THE FATHER) is not judged. But he that doth not believe is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of

THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

19And this is the judgment:

Because the light ( JESUS)  is come

into

the world and men loved darkness (SATAN) rather than the light:( JESUS)

YOU:  The HIS is speaking of the Father of the Son, and the Son gives us understanding so that we may know the Father that is true, and that

we are in the Father that is true,

THE ABOVE JODI IS NOT ONLY

A PURE LIE, BUT ALSO PURE MADNESS!

HUMANITY CAN NEVER, NEVER, AND NEVER BE IN THE FATHER!

HUMANITY ARE IN THE SON! ALL IN HIM. God created

ALL IN THE SON, NOT ALL IN THE FATHER, AND

THE SON IS IN THE FATHER! READ SCRIPTURES AGAIN:

John15:1 I am the true vine: and my Father is the husbandman.

OK Jodi.  Jesus is the TRUE VINE, WHILE THE FATHER IS THE HUSBANDMAN.

2Every BRANCH IN ME that beareth not fruit, he will take away: and every one that beareth fruit, he will purge it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

WE ARE THE BRANCHES! WE ARE ATTACHED WITH JESUS THE VINE , NOT WITH THE FATHER. THE HUSBANDMAN.

4 ABIDE IN ME:AND I ABIDE IN YOU.

As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine,

SO NEITHER CAN YOU, UNLESS YOU ABIDE IN ME.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT Jodi, to get into your corrupted carnal mind that

OUR RELATIONSHIP IS DIRECTLY WITH JESUS NOT WITH THE FATHER!

5I am the vine: you the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit:

FOR WITHOUT ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING.

WHERE IS THE FATHER JODI? WHAT CAN THE FATHER DO? 

ABSOLUTE NOTHING!

6If any one abide not in me,

he shall be cast forth as a branch and shall wither: and they shall gather him up and

CAST HIM INTO THE FIRE: AND BURNS.

Watch it Jodi YOU WILL BURN IF YOU DENY

JESUS’ DIVINE RELATIONSHIP!

7If you abide in me and my words ( THE GOSPEL, THE TEACHING)  abide in you, you shall ask whatever you will: and it shall be done unto you.

8IN THIS IS MY FATHER GLORIFIED: that you bring forth very much fruit and become

MY DISCIPLES.

Jodi: JESUS’ DISCIPLES NOT THE FATHER’S DISCIPLES!

9As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you.

OK Jodi did you get it!

THE FATHER LOVED JESUS, AND IN ORDER TO LOVE US,

JESUS LOVED US.

Abide in my love.

HUMANITY MUST ABIDE IN

JESUS’ LOVE, not in the Father’s love.

JESUS IS THE BRIDGE FOR HUMANITY TO PASS ONTO THE FATHER.

NO JESUS NO FATHER FOR HUMANITY!

John17:22 And the glory which thou hast given me, I have given to them: that,

they may be one, as we also are one.

Jesus  IS ONE WITH THE APPOSTLES, as much as JESUS IS ONE WITH THE FATHER!

BUT THE FATHER IS NOT DIRECTLY ONE WITH THE APPOSTLES! Confirmed hereunder.

23I in them, and thou in me: that they may be made perfect in one:

JESUS IN THEM, and THE FATHER IN JESUS: that they may be made

PERFECT IN ONE!

JESUS ESTABLISHED HUMANITY PERFECT, NOT THE FATHER!

YOU: This Father is the TRUE GOD, and eternal life.

SHOW SCRIPTURES THAT SAYS

THE FATHER IS ETRNAL LIFE!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

and hath given us an understanding, that we may know HIM( GOD)  that is true,

and we are in HIM (  IN GOD) that is true,

even in HIS Son (GOD) Jesus Christ.

DRB Version:

And he ( JESUS CHRIST) hath given us understanding that we may know the true God and

JESUS CHRIST.

You have a major issue with comprehension!

YOU: The true God, and eternal life is the one who Jesus gives us understanding to.

Jodi, the above is

YOUR FIRST LIE:

Jesus gave us an understanding of God the Father for sure.

Show me  scripture which CLEARLY declares that

THE FATHER IS ETERNAL LIFE!

It was Jesus who introduced ETERNAL LIFE related to HUMANS IN FLESH.

ETERNAL LIFE was Given by the Father to Jesus as a fundamental attribute solely to His Son since He had to give His life for all, and for the pleasure of the Father.

John, a Jew in the above simply made it clear that Jesus’ task was not to establish God the Father as such, but to establish God the Father

as a human being.

It is only through Jesus

THE TRUTH, that God the Father was proclaimed as the only true God, simply because

In Jesus time there were many gods since they were all INVISIBLE and MYSTERIOUS!

For the Jews unless something was manifested, it was not considered TRUE. They always wanted a SIGN in order to accept SOMETHING  as TRUTH. Well clear in

1Corinthians 1:22 For both the Jews require signs: and the Greeks seek after wisdom.

THE FATHER  from the other hand COULD IN NO WAY MANIFEST HIMSELF AS THE TRUE GOD.

ONLY IN JESUS THE TRUTH  HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF.

NOW TO SCRIPTURES:

had given him ALL THINGS  into his hands and that he came from God and goes to God,

ETERNAL LIFE WAS ALSO GIVEN TO JESUS, CONFIRMED also hereunder in John5:25)

John 5:25 Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear

THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD  (NOT THE VOICE OF THE FATHER Jodi, OK?)

( THEY THAT HEAR THE VOICE OF THE SON, not the voice of the father, SHALL LIVE, Jodi. Now read this:)

26For as the Father hath life in himself, so

he hath given to the Son also to have

LIFE IN HIMSELF.

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL :

Despite made of the seed of David. Obvious SPIRITUAL SEED OF THE HOLY GHOST.

NOT HUMAN SPERM. FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S DEEDS. HE IS SPIRIT, AND THROUGH HIS SPIRIT HE SIMPLY PRODUCED THE FLESH  OF JESUS WITH LIFE IN ITSELF.

NO MAN COULD KILL JESUS UNLESS HE ALLOWS IT. Well clear in

John 10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me:

because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.

but I lay it down of myself.

And I have power to lay it down:

and I have power to take it up again.

OK Jodi” JESUS RAISED HIMSELF UP!

DEAD throughout, Thus

AS MUCH AS THE FATHER IS THE LIFE RELATED TO THE SPIRITS.

THE SON IS THE LIFE RELATED TO THE FLESH.

THE FACT THAT

“THE WORD” JESUS  WAS MADE FLESH! NOT THE FATHER.

1 John1:2 For the LIFE was manifested:

THE LIFE ETERNAL,

which was

WITH THE FATHER and hath

APPEARED TO US.

JESUS, NOT THE FATHER.

JESUS AS A SPIRIT PRE-EXISTED , WAS WITH THE FATHER AND HAS APPEARED TO US! SIMPLY AS THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO MANIFEST HIMSELF.

THE FATHER  IN RELATION TO MANHOOD COULD DO NOTHING WITHOUT JESUS. THE FATHER AND JESUS ARE ONE.

God hath given to us

ETERNAL LIFE . And this life is

IN HIS SON.

in him( IN JESUS, NOT IN THE FATHER)  may not perish, but may have

ETERNAL LIFE

John17:1 These things Jesus spoke: and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said: the hour is come.

In the above JODI, THE SON GLORIFIES THE FATHER, not the Father glorifies HIMSELF,

THE FATHER DOES NOT GLORIFY AS THE TRUE GOD WITHOUT THE SON, ALSO IN

John 17:10 And ALL MY THINGS ARE YOURS, and YOURS ARE MINE: and I am glorified in them.

HE GAVE IT TO HIS SON, FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY, FOR THE SAKE OF THE FLESH, WHICH  UP TO THAT MOMENT IN TIME IT WAS SATANIC THROUGH SIN.

THE REASON THAT THE SON JESUS BECAME MAN IN DIVINE FLESH.  Confirmed hereunder.

John 17: 2 As thou ( GOD THE FATHER) hast given him ( THE SON OF MAN, JESUS) POWER OVER ALL FLESH, ( BOTH DIVINE heavenly, and  Satanic, earthly)  that

ETERNAL LIFE to ALL whom thou hast given him. (THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, BOTH GOOD AND EVIL)

Jodi, In the above,

ALL THINGS  RELATED TO HUMANITY  COME FROM JESUS NOT FROM THE FATHER. He is the mediator/spirit between the Father, SPIRIT and humanity, FLESH. The fact that the Father gave the Holy Ghost to the Son, on His conception, and built Jesus body as His abode, who from the other hand furnished humanity with the Holy Ghost.

Jesus Christ our Saviour:  (NOT THE FATHER OUR SAVIOUR) 7That, being justified by his grace ( JESUS BECAME MAN, DIED, and FURNISHED US  WITH HIS GRACE, NOT THE FATHER), we may be heirs according to hope of ETERNAL LIFE  ( IN JESUS NOT IN THE FATHER)

John6:54 Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say unto you: except you eat

the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have LIFE in you.

(THE FATHER has no FLESH, and BLOOD since He is a spirit, so THE LIFE IS OF THE SON, not of the Father IN RELATION TO HUMANITY in FLESH)

ETERNAL LIFE:  ( JESUS GAVE HIS FLESH AND BLOOD , BY WHICH  HE FURNISHES ETERNAL LIFE TO HUMANITY NOT THE FATHER)

and I will raise him up in the last day.( JESUS RAISES HUMANITY UP NOT THE FATHER)

“HIS” Son Jesus Christ, the “HIM” and the “HIM” spoken just prior to “HIS” Son Jesus Christ, tells you directly that it is the Father that is the true God, and eternal life.

You got that Carmel?

There’s no such thing in the Bible that

For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son: that whosoever BELIEVES in him may not perish, but may have

ETERNAL LIFE.

17For God sent not his Son into the world, to judge the world: but that the world may be saved by him.

BY JESUS THE SON OF MAN, NOT BY THE FATHER.

18He that believeth in him (IN THE SON, NOT IN THE FATHER) is not judged. But he that doth not believe is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of

THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. 19And this is the judgment: Because the light ( JESUS)  is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than the light:

YOU:  The HIS is speaking of the Father of the Son, and the Son gives us understanding so that we may know the Father that is true, and that

HUMANITY CAN NEVER, NEVER, AND NEVER BE IN THE FATHER!

ALL IN THE SON, NOT ALL IN THE FATHER, THEN

2Every BRANCH IN ME that beareth not fruit, he will take away: and every one that beareth fruit, he will purge it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

WE ARE THE BRANCHES! WE ARE ATTACHED WITH JESUS THE VINE , NOT WITH THE FATHER. THE HUSBANDMAN.

5I am the vine: you the branches. He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit:

WHERE IS THE FATHER JODI?

WHAT COULD THE FATHER DO?

ABSOLUTE NOTHING!

6If any one abide not in me, he shall be cast forth as a branch and shall wither: and they shall gather him up and

7If you abide in me and my words ( THE GOSPEL, THE TEACHING)  abide in you, you shall ask whatever you will: and it shall be done unto you.

8IN THIS IS MY FATHER GLORIFIED: that you bring forth very much fruit and become

MY DISCIPLES.

JESUS’ DISCIPLES NOT THE FATHER’S DISCIPLES!

9As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you. OK Jodi did you get it!

JESUS LOVED US.

Abide in my love.

HUMANITY MUST ABIDE IN

Jesus  IS ONE WITH THE APOSTLES, as much as JESUS IS ONE WITH THE FATHER!

BUT THE FATHER IS NOT DIRECTLY ONE WITH THE APOSTLES!

23I in them, and thou in me: that they may be made perfect in one:

PERFECT IN ONE!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……There is only one savior, and that is God the Father himself, and he uses anyone he so choses to to bring g about “HIS” salvation.  He used the “MAN” Jesus,  serve his perpose,  just as he used the “Man” Moses, and many other humans to deliever his people m like Joshua,  Samson, king Saul, king David, even used women also. 

It is  amazing HOW YOU DOWN PLAY God the Father , and replace him with Jesus. That is pure IDOLATRY,  IN IT MOST EVIL FORM.  YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE BEING JUDGEMENT FOR IT.  JESUS PLAINLY SAID “HE COULD DO “NOTHING” OF HIMSELF”,  That’s hardly a God saying that.

You as well as truthcomber are corrupting  the word of God, and even the anointed “MAN”  Jesus our lord and brother and soon comming king.   It will be the very words out of Jesus mouth that will abolish you False teachings 2th2.  Repent while there is time.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU:
    John 14:6 .” Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, THE TRUTH, and the LIFE, NO MAN cometh unto the Father, but by me.

So if the Messiah was just a man and not different from any other man, how did he come to the Father?

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Could they be one and the same but different aspects if the same person—this is analogous to the conscious and subconscious minds of man. Both are different but of the same person.

ME: How did he come to the Father you ask? Is not Jesus the Son of Man who God had said that He would be mindful of and visit? Is the Jesus who quotes Isaiah concerning himself, truly not the man of Isaiah’s prophecies? You ignore prophecy and how Jesus is the fulfillment of God’s word given to the prophets and you turn to your own reasoning.

A human from among the people is CALLED into righteousness, he will do all of God’s will, he has God’s Spirit rest upon him in fullness where God directs all his ways. This man comes to the people and says he is not following his will, he is not speaking his words but that of God’s, for God had rested His Spirit upon him, God had visited the Son of Man and was mindful of him. Jesus speaks the TRUTH because God gave it to him. Jesus heals the sick because God anointed and sent him to do so.

TC, God gives a man of His Spirit, the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, and with that Spirit God directs all of this man’s ways. They are ONE as the man follows not his own will but that of God’s.

Seriously TC, if Jesus said they were not his words, his deeds, he was just doing what the Father was telling him to do, then people knowing him were actually knowing God, as they through Jesus were hearing God’s words, and seeing God’s deeds. Not because he was God but because he was fulfilling all of God’s will. Jesus did in fact come to the people preaching grace and truth in the name of our Father.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi T8,

YOU:God paid the highest price for us. He didn’t sacrifice a man he created on the spot and neither did God die because that is impossible.

ME: I agree God didn’t sacrifice a man He created on the spot. Though I am sure our conclusion is not the same.

God did sacrifice a man who He PERFECTED through suffering. Before that suffering and being made perfect, this man says he was TAUGHT by God, and the man had identified himself as the man from Isaiah’s prophecies, quoting Isaiah saying that the Spirit was upon him, it was an anointing where he would be sent out to preach, to heal, to deliver captives. Part of his learning from God came through his understanding of God’s word of which he himself read.

T8, Jesus quoted scriptures, his coming forth was foretold by prophets according to God’s word, which was not his word. Jesus became the fulfillment of God’s word, and then spoke God’s word in God’s name, and he has fulfilled and will continue to fulfill God’s word.

Jesus certainly was not created on the spot, for God had declared the END from the beginning, before JESUS was even BORN. The END we are told is David’s son according to the flesh, sitting on David’s throne ruling the house of Jacob forever.

Jodi
    Participant

Good Morning t8,

YOU:

Jodi, Adam himself was unique and so is the second or final Adam.

All are offspring of Adam, but Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit.

Likewise, all who are born again are born of the second Adam.

So tell me Jodi, why is Jesus not unique if Adam was?

If Jesus is like you and me and Adam was the son of God, then is Jesus inferior to Adam and not the son of God?

The Antichrist spirit denies Jesus is the Christ. Those under that spirit deny the son and thus the Father too.

ME:

To keep it short I would like to discuss with you the prophecy of the virgin birth and the account of the birth.

It was for a SIGN concerning the house of David regarding an offspring of the tribe of Judah being a king, as the lineage of kingship was being threatened.

How would a virgin become pregnant t8 as they didn’t have invetro fertilization back then? The power of God’s Holy Spirit would have to cause her to become pregnant. Such is what we are told in the account of Jesus’s birth.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

WORD of  is ek, out of, from, by, away from

t8, the passage is how she was FOUND to be with child as a virgin, and it was BY God through the power of the Holy Ghost. 

According to prophecy of Isaiah the child born of a virgin was to be a descendant of David.

We also have a prior prophecy,

I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build an house for my name,and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

Such is why the angel declares that the child born of a virgin shall be great, that he shall be called the Son of the Highest and that God will give him the throne of his father David and he will rule the house of Jacob forever. 

Paul tells you in Romans 1 that Jesus is a son of David and is the Son of God according to the Holy Spirit.

The virgin birth had everything to do with God having promised a SIGN so that people would know that God keeps His promises concerning a son of David sitting on an eternal throne. It was so people would KNOW that the son of David that God had promised He would be a Father to, had been born into the world. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi T8,

You are not mindful of the SIGN of the virgin birth and WHY God gave it.

Instead you want to invent that the purpose of the virgin birth was for God to make a one of a kind Son, and disregard that the angel speaks of the child with full knowledge of prophecy, that he is the son of David who would be great, who would be called the Son of the Highest, who would be given the kingdom of his father David.

You do not want to be mindful that God said He would set up David’s seed and that He would be a Father to his son.  You don’t want to be mindful of Isaiah’s other prophecies, that a son of Jesse was going to be called by God to righteousness, where as a Father does, God would hold his hand and keep him, as a Father does, God would direct all his ways. Jesus would be a Son of God because he would not follow his own will but he would follow all of God’s will perfectly.

You attempt to change the given clear truth of the purpose for the virgin birth.

You attempt to change how it is that God was to be a Father unto David’s son. First you have the fruit of David’s loins, then you have God make him into His own Son.

Paul teaches that a Son of God is righteous, one where God’s seed, His Spirit, is in him, and no sin with that seed remaining can be found.

Isaiah teaches you that God’s Spirit rests on a man and that he is called to righteousness where God holds his hand, where He keeps him, where He directs all his ways. The perfect relationship between a Father and a Son, where a Son learns walking in His Father’s ways. 

THIS is how Jesus is God’s Son, this is why after Jesus comes out of the water and the Spirit descends upon him like a dove, God declares that THIS is His beloved Son. The Spirit at the Jordan rested upon him, it was a calling to righteousness, an anointing of the fullness of God’s Spirit, why Jesus said he had to be baptized to fulfill all righteousness.

He was the only mortal begotten of God’s Spirit filled with grace and truth, as the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding rested upon him. He is the only mortal called to righteousness where God’s Spirit would remain on him perfecting him, keeping him without sin, directing all his ways, so to be a covenant, die for us to pay the penalty for our sins. 

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

You give the DRC translation the Catholic translation!

1 John 5:20 (RHE) And we know that the Son of God is come. And he hath given us understanding that we may know the true God and may be in his true Son. This is the true God and life eternal.

Here is the Young’s Literal Translation

1 John 5:20 (YLT) and we have known that the Son of God is come, and hath given us a mind, that we may know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ; this one is the true God and the life age-during!

The problem you have in how you want to interpret this passage is that your interpretation makes other passages FALSE, not a good way to go!

The Son came so that we may know the TRUE GOD, what does the Son teach us of God, he says that He is our Father and his Father, that He is our God and his God. 

17 Jesus saith unto her,Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The Son of God was a Son of Man, David’s son who God made into His own Son, he was called to righteousness, a man kept from sin so that he could follow not his own will but that of God’s and be for all people a light. The One True God directs ALL of his ways as was prophesied that God would do for a HUMAN.

How are you the One True God if you can do nothing of yourself and you need a Father to direct all your ways? 

28 Then said Jesus unto them,When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Carmel, you doctrine disgusts me! YOU DENY the FIRSTBORN SON of the DEAD of MANY BRETHREN. You deny that we are JOINT heirs with Christ, in being an heir of the One True God. You DENY that it is a HUMAN who God was mindful of and visited, and who gave dominion over the works of HIS HANDS over to. You deny that it is the Son of Man, a Ben of Adam who is returning in his Father and our Father’s glory, ACCORDING to the FLESH to sit on his father David’s throne to rule forever.

Carmel, how can you possibly interpret a scripture that makes SO MANY other scriptures FALSE? You believe that Jesus is the One True God when he receives from God the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might? Where he returns to earth to judge the world NOT by his OWN EYES and EARS? 

How can you possibly believe that Jesus is the One True God when 1 Corinthians 15 tells you that he is a HUMAN who God raised FIRST from the dead and that he is going to put all enemies under his feet, judging NOT through his own eyes and ears? When he is done he gives the kingdom over to the One True God?

How can you possibly believe that Jesus is the One True God when he declares even after he has ascended to heaven that he is the ROOT and OFFSPRING of David? That he is said to be the Son of Man sitting at God’s right hand? When Acts tells you that he RECEIVED the MERCIES of David that God had promised? When Acts tells you that he is the seed of David who would fulfill all of God’s will, be a savior? And how is he able to be our savior?… Because God CALLED the offspring of Jesse to righteousness to be a light to all people. 

This is just a small fraction of scripture that speaks directly against YOUR INTERPRETATION of 1 John 5:20.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…..AMEN SIS , that is exactly what Carmel, as well as Truthcomber,  and Anthony all do they come up with teachings that exclude clearly written scruptures, that completely counterdict their false reditionds.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Instead you want to invent that the purpose of the virgin birth was for God to make a one of a kind Son, and disregard that the angel speaks of the child with full knowledge of prophecy, that he is the son of David who would be great, who would be called the Son of the Highest, who would be given the kingdom of his father David.

You do not want to be mindful that God said He would set up David’s seed and that He would be a Father to his son. You don’t want to be mindful of Isaiah’s other prophecies, that a son of Jesse was going to be called by God to righteousness, where as a Father does, God would hold his hand and keep him, as a Father does, God would direct all his ways. Jesus would be a Son of God because he would not follow his own will but he would follow all of God’s will perfectly.

Disregard? Jesus coming from God doesn’t disregard any of this. Your thinking must be carnal because you can only accept the physical and not the spiritual and you falsely conclude that accepting the spiritual is rejection of the physical.

Jodi, the spiritual is more important but it never negates physical truths. Your whole defence is dismantled by these words alone.

There exists a divine order of headship that many do not like and attack through all manner of false doctrines and false science.

The head of the woman is the man. The head of man is Christ. The head of Christ is God.

People love to mess with this and say Eve is the head, Christ is of Adam, God doesn’t exist, and man came from an ape. Why be a willing pawn and join with those who attack this truth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..What Jodi has posted has “nothing” to do with that.  Most all her posts are scripturally backed up.  But you on the other hand do deny the true human idenity of Jesus, by saying he preexisted his birth on this earth.  Which by the way does deny his human roots and origins and acts to “seperates” Jesus’  true “idenity” with his human brothers and sisters.

You seem to fail to see the “importance” of  seeing Jesus’ beginning his life  as a human “exactly” as we do.  You give him advantages of a prexisting life, we don’t have, which would obviously make him completely different the we are.  DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK God would use a preexisting being and then require us to be exactly as he is?  Do you also think Jesus could tell us to overcome , as he did? , seening he had the advantage of a “preexisting ” life for millions of years? 

T8, you are as I have said before half way , you don’t believe he was a God, but you still believe he prexisted his life on this earth. Bad place to be T8.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: Carmel, you doctrine disgusts me!

Jodi, YOU DISGUST ME WITH YOUR  POST, 

SUPPOSED TO BE AN ANSWER TO MY POST!

There’s not

ONE VERSE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED FROM MY POST

which you CONTRADICTED using scriptures!

SO MINE STANDS!

ALL YOUR POST IS FUTILE, YOU SIMPLY POSTED IT TO YOURSELF!

I DON’T KNOW WHAT ON EARTH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

I wrote my post without using block capitals AT ALL, and it seems QUITE CLEAR that you didn’t see well enough.

Now I will POST IT AGAIN, and use the biggest available and the way I feel it will HAMMER YOUR  carnal mentality, with the hope that you’ll get into your CORRUPTED mind SOME spiritual truth, ESPECIALLY,  to make you aware, that as much as

the  Son Jesus couldn’t do anything all by Himself,

the Father also didn’t do the least of His ENTIRE work all by Himself,

RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

In the beginning was the Word: and the Word was with God: and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made. 

The fact that the Father and the Son ARE ONE. Despite they are DISTINCT. You also must be aware that Satan THE MOST CUNNING took advantage of the fact that both God and himself are spirits, and humans are not in the position up to this day to determine WHICH SPIRIT in actual fact is doing either the good or the evil on this planet.

The fact that Jesus was called THE DEVIL both by the Pharisees, and the Jews, despite He PHYSICALLY manifested IN HIMSELF

THE TRUE GOD ON EARTH  BY THE FATHER’S WORK, IN HIMSELF. Well asserted in

John 17:4 I(JESUS)  have glorified thee ( FATHER) on the earth;

Jodi, THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE POSITION TO GLORIFY HIS DIVINITY ON EARTH AS

MAN AND TRUE GOD!

I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

THE FATHER AS SPIRIT, WAS IN NO WAY IN THE POSITION TO DO HIS PHYSICAL WORK ON EARTH AS

A HUMAN BEING, EXCEPT IN JESUS.

THE TRUTH!

5And now glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself,

JESUS IN THE ABOVE SIMPLY ASKED THE FATHER, THAT

NOW IS THE FATHER’S TURN TO GLORIFY JESUS TOGETHER WITH HIMSELF AS

THE TRUE GODMAN ON EARTH IN

JESUS CHRIST. Well clear hereunder

with the glory which I had, before the world was, with thee.

WITH THE GLORY WHICH JESUS HAD, before the world was, WITH GOD ALMIGHTY AS GOD BUT

IN THIS MOST VITAL TIME ON EARTH, SATAN’S PLANET.

WHERE JESUS MANIFESTED GOD’S WORK, AND DIED FOR THE FATHER’S SAKE, HENCE

IMMEDIATELY ON JESUS DEATH! BY WHICH DEATH

“THE WORD”  JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, AND THE HOLY GHOST, IN JESUS’SOUL  BECAME

GODMAN ON EARTH IN

JESUS CHRIST.

Now back to my post!

and hath given us an understanding, that we may know HIM( GOD the Father)  that is true,

and we are in HIM (  IN GOD the Father  ) that is true,

even in HIS Son (GOD the Son) Jesus Christ.

DRB Version:

JESUS CHRIST.

YOU: You have a major issue with comprehension!

The true God, and eternal life is the one who Jesus gives us understanding to.

Jodi, the above is

YOUR FIRST LIE:

Jesus gave us an understanding of God the Father

for sure.

Show me  scripture which CLEARLY declares 

that THE FATHER IS ETERNAL LIFE!

It was Jesus who introduced ETERNAL LIFE related to HUMANS IN FLESH. SINCE THEY DIE THE DEATH!

ETERNAL LIFE was Given by the Father to Jesus as a fundamental attribute

solely to His Son

since He BECAME MAN IN FLESH  and had to give His life for all, and for the pleasure of the Father.

John, a Jew in the above simply made it clear that Jesus’ task was not to establish God the Father as such but to establish God the Father

as a human being.

It is only through Jesus

THE FATHER  from the other hand COULD IN NO WAY

ALL BY HIMSELF

MANIFEST HIMSELF AS THE TRUE GOD.

ONLY IN JESUS THE TRUTH  HE MANIFESTED HIMSELF.

NOW TO SCRIPTURES:

had given him

ALL THINGS

into his hands and that

he came from God and goes to God,

IN ORDER TO MANIFEST HIMSELF AS GOD IN FLESH ON EARTH

ETERNAL LIFE

RELATED TO THE FLESH

WAS ALSO GIVEN TO JESUS,

CONFIRMED also hereunder in John5:25)

THE VOICE OF THE SON OF GOD

(NOT THE VOICE OF THE FATHER Jodi, OK?)

( THEY THAT HEAR THE VOICE OF THE SON,

not the voice of the Father, SHALL LIVE,

Jodi. Now read this:)

26For as the Father hath life in himself, (SPIRIT)  so

he hath given to the Son ( HUMAN) also to have

LIFE IN HIMSELF.

AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL :

Despite made of the seed of David.

Obvious SPIRITUAL SEED OF THE HOLY GHOST.

NOT HUMAN SPERM.

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING WHEN IT COMES TO GOD’S DEEDS.

HE IS SPIRIT, AND THROUGH HIS SPIRIT HE SIMPLY PRODUCED

THE UNIQUE FLESH  OF JESUS WITH LIFE IN ITSELF.

WHO  AS A HUMAN FLESH BEING OF EARTH, SATANIC IN JESUS TIME,

HAS LIFE IN HIMSELF?

NO MAN COULD KILL JESUS UNLESS HE ALLOWS IT. Well clear in

John 10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me:

because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.

but I lay it down of myself. (JESUS DIED BECAUSE HE OPTED TO DIE, NOT LIKE HUMAN BEINGS THEY ARE BORN DEAD!)

And I have power to lay it down:

and I have power to take it up again.

OK Jodi” JESUS RAISED HIMSELF UP!

SIMPLY, AFTER HE GLORIFIED AND BECAME GODMAN ON THE CROSS, JODI

DEAD throughout,

IN THEIR OWN SATANIC BLOOD, THROUGH SIN, UNTIL JESUS’ REDEMPTION IN FULL MERCY,  NOT THE FATHER’S REDEMPTION! Thus

AS MUCH AS THE FATHER IS THE LIFE RELATED TO THE SPIRITS. IN THE HOLY GHOST!

THE SON IS THE LIFE RELATED TO THE FLESH.IN “THE WORD”

THE FACT THAT

“THE WORD” JESUS  WAS MADE FLESH! NOT THE FATHER. Confirmed hereunder:

1 John1:2 For the LIFE was manifested:

THE LIFE ETERNAL,

which was

WITH THE FATHER and hath

APPEARED TO US.

JESUS, NOT THE FATHER.

JESUS AS A SPIRIT PRE-EXISTED , WAS WITH THE FATHER AND HAS APPEARED TO US! SIMPLY AS THE FATHER WAS NOT IN THE

POSITION TO MANIFEST HIMSELF. or ells  ALL DIE!

THE FATHER  IN RELATION TO MANHOOD COULD DO NOTHING WITHOUT JESUS.

THE FATHER AND JESUS ARE ONE.

God hath given to us

ETERNAL LIFE . And this life is

IN HIS SON.

humanity is all EMBODIED in the SON, not in the FATHER. The reason “THE WORD” the Son of Man was made flesh.

The fact that on His resurrection,

WITH HIS OWN SPIRIT,

mentioned by Jesus on the cross: INTO YOUR HAND I COMMEND

MY SPIRIT.

He resurrected the entire human race in Him. Originally slain like a lamb……

in him

( IN JESUS, NOT IN THE FATHER)

may not perish, but may have

ETERNAL LIFE

In the above JODI,

THE SON GLORIFIES THE FATHER, not the Father glorifies HIMSELF,

THE FATHER CANNOT DO  ALL THINGS BY HIMSELF, RELATED TO MANHOOD. THUS

THE FATHER DOES NOT GLORIFY AS THE TRUE GOD ON EARTH WITHOUT THE SON, ALSO IN

John 17:10 And

ALL MY THINGS ARE YOURS, and YOURS ARE MINE:

and I am glorified in them.

THE REASON THAT THE SON, JESUS BECAME MAN IN DIVINE FLESH.

THE PERFECT RANSOM!

BY WHICH RANSOM HE JESUS PURCHASED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. Consequently the Father gave the human race to His Son.

HIS PROPERTY! Confirmed hereunder.

John 17: 2 As thou ( GOD THE FATHER) hast given him ( THE SON OF MAN, JESUS)

POWER OVER ALL FLESH, ( BOTH DIVINE heavenly, HIS OWN and  Satanic, WHICH HE PURCHASED )  that

ETERNAL LIFE

to ALL whom thou hast given him. (THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, BOTH GOOD AND EVIL)

Jodi, In the above,

ALL THINGS  RELATED TO HUMANITY  COME DIRECTLY FROM JESUS NOT FROM THE FATHER.

He is the mediator/spirit between the Father, SPIRIT and humanity, FLESH. Pinpointed by Jesu in

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled.

You believe in God:

BELIEVE ALSO IN ME!

OK, Jodi, IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO BELIEVE IN GOD ONLY on earth, as Satan considers himself also a god of the world.

The fact that the Father gave the Holy Ghost to the Son, on His conception, and built Jesus body as His abode, who from the other hand

furnished humanity with the Holy Ghost. A MUCH AS THE FATHER DOES.

Jesus Christ our Saviour:  (NOT THE FATHER OUR SAVIOUR)

7That, being justified by his grace ( JESUS BECAME MAN, DIED, and FURNISHED US  WITH HIS GRACE, NOT THE FATHER), we may be heirs according to hope of ETERNAL LIFE  ( IN JESUS NOT IN THE FATHER)

John6:54 Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say unto you: except you eat

the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have LIFE in you.

(THE FATHER has no FLESH, and BLOOD since He is a spirit, so THE LIFE IS OF THE SON, not of the Father IN RELATION TO HUMANITY in FLESH)

ETERNAL LIFE:

( JESUS GAVE HIS FLESH AND BLOOD , BY WHICH  HE NOT THE FATHER, FURNISHES ETERNAL LIFE TO HUMANITY )

and I will raise him up in the last day.( JESUS RAISES HUMANITY UP NOT THE FATHER)

“HIS” Son Jesus Christ, the “HIM” and the “HIM” spoken just prior to “HIS” Son Jesus Christ, tells you directly that it is the Father that is the true God, and eternal life.

You got that Carmel?

That there’s no such thing in the Bible that

For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son: that whosoever BELIEVES in him may not perish, but may have

ETERNAL LIFE.

The world is saved BY JESUS THE SON OF MAN, NOT BY THE FATHER.

THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. 19And this is the judgment: Because the light ( JESUS)  is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than the light:

HUMANITY CAN NEVER, NEVER, AND NEVER BE directly IN THE FATHER!

ALL IN THE SON, NOT ALL IN THE FATHER, THEN

WE ARE THE BRANCHES! WE ARE ATTACHED TO JESUS THE VINE , NOT TO THE FATHER. THE HUSBANDMAN.

WHERE IS THE FATHER JODI?

WHAT COULD THE FATHER DO?

ABSOLUTE NOTHING RELATED TO HUMANITY!

6If any one abide not in me, he shall be cast forth as a branch and shall wither: and they shall gather him up and

MY DISCIPLES.

JESUS’ DISCIPLES NOT THE FATHER’S DISCIPLES!

9As the Father hath loved me, I also have loved you. OK Jodi did you get it!

JESUS LOVED US.

Abide in my love.

HUMANITY MUST ABIDE IN

Jesus  IS ONE WITH THE APOSTLES, as much as JESUS IS ONE WITH THE FATHER!

BUT THE FATHER IS NOT DIRECTLY ONE WITH THE APOSTLES!

23I in them, and thou in me:

that they may be made perfect in one:

PERFECT IN ONE!

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…..What Jodi has posted has “nothing” to do with that.  Most all her posts are scripturally backed up.

I’m not sure if you are intellectually challenged because that is the way you are or if you made yourself that way, but I will try and make it as simple as possible.

No one here at least not me is saying that the scriptures Jodi quotes are wrong about Jesus fulfilling a host of prophecies about the seed of David and other physical promises. We or at least I fully acknowledge this and have never preached anything to the contrary. Where I have a problem with both your teachings is the spiritual stuff.

Did you know that Jesus Christ came in the flesh, was of the lineage of David, was made both Christ and Lord, yet can still be the Word that became flesh, is with the Father in the glory he had with him before the cosmos, and that God not only redeems all through him, but that God made all things through him. And all the while, coming in the flesh and living as a man, he also fulfilled all these physical promises and prophecies too like riding triumphantly on a donkey etc.

So long as you guys quote scriptures that I already believe in regarding the physical promises of the messiah as somehow countering the spiritual things, then you are not actually disproving anything. You are just being deluded yourself and not convincing anyone outside of your delusion.

If you want to talk people out of believing that God made all things through the son of God and that he is with the Father in the glory that he had with him before the cosmos, then attack those scriptures. So long as you quote that Jesus is of the seed of David, then you are simply missing the target and not offering any counter argument at all and your rebuttals are then just a waste of time. But yeah, go right on quoting the seed of David and carry right on as if that countered what we believe and turn them into long winded essays and pat each other on the back. Just know that no one here apart from the two of you is reading them because it is the not hitting the mark at all.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……the point is that you preach a Jesus that is not actually a physical human being. But a “morphed” being from a past existence.  we do not preach Jesus c as a “morphed”, being from another existence before his birth on this earth. You preach a anointed Jesus at birth, we preach a  anointed human being, Jesus when he was around 33 years old anounted  by  God the father after John the Baptist, baptized him  at the Jordan river.

The Jesus you preach is “not” the Jesus we preach,  you believe Jesus had a past existence we don’t,  you believe in a preanounted Jesus m we don’t,  you believe because Jesus said the “glory he had with the Father”,  meant he preexisted with that glory with the Father before, we believe that Glory was a Glory God the Father had in mind for Jesus before he ever came into existence. He same way God speaks of our honour and glory with him,that is to come.

The Jesus you people preach is not the same Jesus we preach. You say you don’t disagree with what we say , that is not ture you completely disagree with us, and the meaning of scriptures we quote as well.

Example…. you say you also believe in Jesus’ human birth, but we believe in Jesus came into to his “only” existence  he ever had as a flesh and blood human being, and was resurected back to life in that same body he had in the begining of his “only” existence. 

Jesus said that the great deception would be about who he was, saying “many would come in his name saying he was the christ and “decieve” many. That is the great deception even here, that is what me and Jodi contend with here, you are on the side of a preexisting Jesus, along with all trinitarians , we are not.  Just that simple

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account