John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

To ALL,

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

God STRETCHED forth the heavens according to God’s word spoken by Isaiah, not the man that was to come and be anointed by this same God who STRETCHED forth the heavens.

God SPREAD forth the earth, not the man who was to come who would be called to righteousness by this same God who SPREAD forth the earth.

Isaiah 44: 1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen: 2 Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

God’s word was that He would call a man to righteousness to be a light. FACT, by simple mindfulness believing that God is in fact all knowing, that this WORD given to the prophet Isaiah was not new, it was God’s word before time began, and IN that WORD was that of a man called to righteousness.

It is like you people are incapable of having any spiritual mindfulness to what the scriptures actually say. All because you want to deny the context and the common use of the word “through”, and it is evident that you refuse to be mindful that God is actually all knowing and thus knows what shall be before it comes forth. You don’t want to hold such a simple truth in your mind, if you did you could see scriptures more clearly.

Who are you to DENY God’s WORD, the word of God that was with Him before the world was made, that He then gave that same word to Isaiah? That word of God was that He was going to CALL a HUMAN to RIGHTEOUSNESS, through this calling a man would be a light to his OWN people and to that of the Gentiles.

Through this calling where God was resting His Spirit upon a man, called an anointing, this man would heal, preach the Good News, and deliver the captives.

Through this calling of a man, who would be a covenant, bringing eternal life, God made all things.

Through THIS MAN God created all things, God would not have created all things without the LIGHT. Through a man being called to righteousness to be a covenant, a light to all people, bringing forth the life that God had promised before the HE ALONE had STRETCHED out the HEAVENS and SPREAD forth the EARTH.

It is a SON OF MAN that sits at God’s right hand, it is a SON OF MAN of the seed of David who God gave dominion to all the works of HIS HANDS over to, it is the son of David who is given an eternal kingdom, who sits on the throne ACCORDING to the FLESH, the incorruptible flesh of POWER of GLORY that is incorruptible that this man was raised with. 

Thinking you are wise in your interpretations of certain scriptures ignoring this truth you become fools and liars against God’s word.

To say a spirit being who is God sits at God’s right hand is total GARBAGE, it is a direct lie from the given WORD of our ONE TRUE GOD.

A BEN OF ADAM sits at the ONE TRUE God’s right hand, and he is the firstborn of many brethren, and he is the glorious image of God, for God had said that He made man in His image, and God has said that he perfected the man Jesus through suffering. Jesus is an heir of God and we are JOINT heirs with him as we are also heirs of the One TRUE GOD. The one who shed his blood and God raised him from death into LIFE, it he who is the glorious image of God, he is the Son of Man returning in the glory of our heavenly Father. And as he was raised from the dead RECEIVING the PROMISE of the Holy Spirit, we are likewise joint heirs to receive of that promise. 

carmel
    Participant

YOU: Your very confused on this ,  Jesus told us to love one another, even our enimies.

Gene, Are YOU in a position to expand your views in order to be clear and also justify yourself NOT ONLY that we

SHOULD LOVE OUR ENEMIES, but also

HOW, and in WHAT WAY we should love our ENEMIES!

Now to give you light in full humility, I simply

ASK YOU

what is important for a human being TO GAIN HEAVEN?

TO LOVE HIS OWN FLESH AND BLOOD BODY AND ALSO HIS ENEMIES’ ACTUAL HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD BODY,

WHICH ARE MORTALS, CORRUPTED, FILTHY, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT, WHICH

APART THAT GOD EVEN HIS SON’S DIVINE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY GAVE AS A RANSOM,

never mind our satanic flesh,

GOD HAS NO ROOM FOR SUCH SUBSTANCE IN HEAVEN, Well clear in

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot possess the kingdom of God:….

OR in the truth

TO LOVE THE ACTUAL

SOUL,

The ACTUAL  FOOD JESUS CAME AND DIED FOR  Well clear in

John 4:34 Jesus saith to them: My food is to do the will of him that sent me, that I may PERFECT his work (reflect on “PERFECT”)

WHICH IS LOCKED HIDDEN within this MORTAL ETC. ETC. FLESH since Adam’s SIN

LIKE A TREASURE BURIED IN A FIELD, Matthew 13:44 and only

ONCE WE OURSELVES DESTROY THIS FLESH AND THE WORLD

which in the truth are

OUR ENEMIES

AND  LIVE IN CHRIST!

1John2:15 Love not the world, nor the things which are in the world.

If any man love the world,

the charity of the Father is not in him. 

16For all that is in the world is the concupiscence of the flesh and the concupiscence of the eyes and the pride of life,

which is not of the Father but is of the world.

Now  BY ANY CHANCE

IT’S NOT REALLY YOU THAT 

ARE CONFUSED, AND NOT ME! MAY I ASK?

MR. GENIUS GENE? with every respect?

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU: you miss the whole point of the resurrection.

ME:

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

TC please RESPOND, 

Christ DIED and BECAME the firstfruits upon being resurrected from the dead.

Are you trying to tell us that Jesus was born with a spiritual body? The scripture directly tells you that he was sown a natural body and then was raised with a spiritual body. The natural is first then the spiritual. 

Jesus was born with a body of weakness, he had a body that could feel pain, that could suffer, that could die, that could be tempted. He was sown a natural body of weakness and he was RAISED into a SPIRITUAL BODY, one that is not weak but of power, of glory, that is incorruptible.

He was deserving of this perfect human body of glory because his spirit had been perfected, unto his death he followed not his own will but that of Gods. He was deserving of this perfect human body because as a human he had perfect faith in God, where he did not fail.

Jesus receives a body referred to as a second Adam (human), it is a human body of glory. God does not change the type of body we have, there is one glory for each kind of flesh that God had made Paul directly tells us, Jesus was raised into that glory, flesh no longer weak, but of power, flesh that can no longer die and decay, raised with eternal life.

We shall bear the image of the heavenly, is resurrection is our resurrection, and as he was was RAISED in a spiritual body, we too shall be.

The last Adam was MADE a quickened spirit, this is referring to HOW the DEAD are RAISED and what BODY they come with.

You say he ascended to heaven and became a spirit, the passage from Paul said he was RAISED up from the dead with a spiritual body. 

TC, God created man and gave him a spirit to walk therein. God created man of the dust of the earth and He told Adam dust YOU ARE and dust YOU shall return. The spirit that WALKS therein the body does so because it is part of that body, why God says YOU shall return to the dust. Your spirit within you is what animates the body, it makes words and actions come forth from the body, they are connected, they were made of the dust. God raises the body to life He thus also is quickening the spirit therein that God gave man to walk therein, otherwise there would be nothing to animate the body, he would be like one who is hooked up to a respiratory who is brain dead.  The spirit can walk according to it’s own devices, or God can have it learn from Him, receive of His Wisdom, His Understanding, be called to righteousness, be anointed with God’s Spirit. The spirit in Jesus walked the path of righteousness for he had been called to righteousness,

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

God anointed the spirit of Jesus with His Spirit, of which then the animation of Jesus’s body, his words and deeds went about to do good. His spirit was filled with the Spirit of God, in Wisdom, he had the knowledge to heal, to control the elements of the earth through the wisdom of God given to his mind. He had the power to overcome his weak flesh through his mind, his spirit having been filled with God’s Spirit, where Jesus could overcome following his natural weak body and follow all of God’s will.

Adam was made a living soul, Adam DIED and he is still DEAD. This differs from Jesus, Jesus likewise had weak mortal flesh and he died also, however as Paul is talking to us about the DEATH and the RESURRECTION to LIFE of Jesus, he tells us that unlike the first Adam,  Jesus had his spirit quickened  (MADE ALIVE AGAIN) in a body of power, in a body of glory, in a body incorruptible.

God took the DEAD Jesus who had been perfected in his human spirit but had a weak mortal body, and He quickened his spirit into an incorruptible human body.

God made man in His own image, Jesus is the Son of Man that sits at God’s right hand dwelling in God’s image, he has a perfected human spirit, and a perfected human immortal body to go with it. The HUMAN Jesus is of a righteous human spirit in an eternal human body, a made creature, a living soul, dwelling in the glorious image of God.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: God the father has a complete different view then you,  concerning his creation, John 3:16….God so “loved’ the world that he  sent his son , that everyone that believes in him might be saved’.

John4:23 But the hour cometh and now is, when the true adorers

shall adore the Father in spirit and in truth.

For the Father also seeketh such to adore him.

Gene, YOU ARE so dominated by the

FLESH MENTALITY that talking to you regarding the

SPIRITUAL LIFE I’m afraid it’s like talking to

A WALL

Now show me your wisdom PLEASE:

WHY DID GOD LOVE THE WORLD, to the extent that 

FROM WITHIN HIMSELF AS HIS WORD,

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,  IT’S YOUR PROBLEM.

SENT HIS SON?

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WORLD through Adam’s SIN, was not God’s property.

The fact that it was CURSED, cursed not by God, but by Satan’s insertion in the entire process of the world.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

carmel
    Participant

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept

Jodi, the above is a wrong scripture!

You and Me and the entire human race up to the end of this PARTICULAR world,

ARE ALL FIRSTFRUITS.

ALL OF CHRIST!

Consequently not

OF THEM THAT SLEPT, which is a reference to those who died UP TO JESUS RESURRECTION, but

OF THEM THAT SLEEP.

Which is a CLEAR reference to US and all the entire human race till the end of this 

PARTICULAR WORLD. Read the right scripture:

DRB Version

1Corinthians 15:20 But now Christ is risen from the dead, the firstfruits of them that sleep: ( up to the end of this world attributed to

FAITH in Christ)

21For by a man came death: (all in Adam till the end of this world)

and by a man the resurrection of the dead. ( all in Christ till the end of this world)

22And as in Adam all die,

so also in Christ, all shall be made alive. ( those WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, they don’t die anymore  FROM JESUS DEATH ONWARDS, UP TO THE END OF THE THIS PARTICULAR WORLD they ONLY SLEEP )

This is made clear by Jesus in

John 11:25 Jesus said to her: I am the resurrection and the life:

he that believeth in me,

although he be dead, shall live:

26And every one that liveth and believeth in me

shall not die forever. Believest thou this? 

Jodi After this world, there’s another process of this world. Mentioned by Jesus in

Matthew 12:31 Therefore I say to you: Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but the blasphemy of the Spirit shall not be forgiven. 32And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but he that shall speak against the Holy Ghost,

it shall not be forgiven him

neither in this world, nor in the world to come.

This world is attributed to all those who believe IN CHRIST but not SEE. Called BLESSED by Jesus!

WHICH IS A REFERENCE TO FAITH. We are saved by FAITH through GRACE! Thus

ONCE WE BELIEVE IN CHRIST WE RECEIVE GRACE!

But the next process of this world is not attributed to faith IN CHRIST,

IT WOULD BE OVER AND DONE WITH

since Jesus the Son of Man comes in full glory as

GODMAN. 

THE JUSTIFIED JUDGE! simply because He is 

THE SON OF MAN! 

DIVINE/HUMAN

SPIRIT/FLESH

The fact that HE IS THE PERFECT JUDGE OF ALL SPIRITS, HEAVENLY and  ALL FLESH, EARTHLY.

Well clear in

John5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead and giveth life:

so the Son also giveth life to whom he will.

22For neither does the Father judge any man:

but hath given all judgment to the Son. 

23That all men may honour the Son, as they honour the Father. He who honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father who hath sent him.Amen, amen, I say unto you that he who heareth my word and believeth him that sent me hath life everlasting: and cometh not into judgment, but is passed from death to life.

25Amen, amen, I say unto you, that the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear

the voice of the Son of God:

and they that hear shall live. 26For as the Father hath life in himself,

so he hath given to the Son also to have life in himself.

27And he hath given him power to do judgment,

because he is the Son of man

John 8:15 You judge according to the flesh:( ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SEE AS HUMANS ON EARTH)  I judge not any man. ( IN RELATION TO THE FLESH, BECAUSE HE IS HUMAN OF HEAVEN, SPIRITUAL, HE JUDGES IN RELATION TO THE SPIRIT ) 16And if I do judge, ( SPIRITUALLY, humans AS SOULS) my judgment is true:( THE SPIRIT GIVES LIFE, THE FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING: THE GOOD WORKS MUST COME SPIRITUALLY INTENDED, NOT ONLY MANIFESTED IN THE FLESH JUST TO BE SEEN THROUGH THE EYES! AN ACT OF CHARITY IN THE FATHER MUST COME WITH LOVE FROM WITHIN.)  because I am not alone, but I (“THE WORD” made flesh the Son of Man) and the Father( SPIRIT in the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’SOUL, BOTH GLORIFIED IN ONE SUBSTANCE )  that sent me.

( THE FACT THAT JESUS IS OF THE HOLY GHOST, THE SPIRITUAL SEED, HIDDEN IN THE CARNAL SEED OF ADAM, SETH, ENOCH, ABRAHAM, DAVID and all the rest!)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……seems e erytime you post something, you add to scriptures .  You make statements but no scripture to back it up, just your own ideas.  I quoted direct scriptures to you where God said he loved the “world”,  and wheread  Jesus said “we are to love  one another”,  you turn that all around and say stuff no where even hinted at in scripture. I think If  you are going to say something please support it with scripture,  not some renditions of what you think the scriptures means.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……seems everytime you post something, you add to scriptures making them say things not even hinted at.  You make statements but no scripture to back it up, just your own ideas.  I quoted direct scriptures to you where God said he loved the “world”,  and where Jesus said “we are to love  one another”,  you turn that all around and say stuff no where even hinted at in scripture. I think If  you are going to say something please support it with scripture,  not some renditions of what you think the scriptures means.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

carmel
    Participant

Carmel……seems everytime you post something, you add to scriptures making them say things not even hinted at.  You make statements but no scripture to back it up, just your own ideas.  I quoted direct scriptures to you where God said he loved the “world”,  and where Jesus said “we are to love  one another”,  you turn that all around and say stuff no where even hinted at in scripture. I think If  you are going to say something please support it with scripture,  not some renditions of what you think the scriptures means.

Gene, again you are a CARNAL STUBBORN person, with every respect:

PLEASE CUT AND PASTE WHAT POSTED, as

I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO ACTUALLY KNOW

WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!

Unless you HUMBLY  and HONESTLY do THAT,

I WILL IGNORE WHAT YOU POST FROM NOW ON!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……Show one scripture that says WE ARE TO “HATE” OUR HUMAN BODIES,  OR VIEW THIS CREATION AS SATANIC. NO SCRIPTURE SAYS THAT.  WHAT YOU ARE SHOWING US IS HOW YOU VIEW THINGS, God the Father sure dosent’s see thing that way,  he loves his creation, all of it and will deliver all if it from the bondage of corruption, and that’s not by changing his physical creation to spirit beings, as you falsely assume,.  This earth and everything in it has been wonderfully created and it will continue forever to be. Your view of God’s beautiful  creation as corrupt, destorts your understanding imo.

When you make what God made , out to be ‘Satanic”  you, without realizing it,  are serving Satan.  There is nothing wrong with any of God the Fathers physical creation,  never was.  God loves the world, and what he has made in it, and will deliever it from bondage of coruption, just as it says,  and that’s not by getting rid of it, and turning everything into a spirit of anykind.  God will “perfect” his physical creation, not get rid of it or change it to spirits,  as you falsely teach. Spirits are in every physical living thing in this earth including us,  because without the spirit, no “living physical thing” can exist.  Even now if God were to extract his spirit to himself, all “physical” living thing would die forever. All physical living things including  mankind.  So we are even now kept alive by his spirit.  

If we die we will be resurected and given spritural generated “physical”  bodies, again that can not die forever,   as Jesus has after he was resurected, flesh  and  bone (bodies) that can never die,   that is what our hope is, that hope, that “will witness the redemption of our “bodies”,  a spirit is not a body it’s what ainmates it. .  It is what is in all living bodies.  Once you understand that the rest should be easy for you to understand.  imo.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

YOU:

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WORLD through Adam’s SIN, was not God’s property.

The fact that it was CURSED, cursed not by God, but by Satan’s insertion in the entire process of the world.

ME: You speak a DIRECT LIE Carmel,

God PUNISHED the earth, He brought forth mortality and death. He brought man into weak flesh, pain, suffering and death. He told the woman she would give birth in pain and that man would have to work and sweat to get food. God brought forth weeds and thorns upon the earth.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The world is most certainly God’s property Carmel as Daniel tells us that it is God that sets up kings and it is God that makes them fall. As Acts 17 tells us it is God that has established all of the boundaries of men and their habitations. God has control over the earth. The boundaries of Israel and their habitation changed, God had HARDENED Pharaoh’s heart to bring that change about. God gives and He takes away as He pleases, He has mercy as He pleases. He CURSES man, makes man deaf, blind, dumb, mad, curses will all sorts of infirmities of unclean spirits like epilepsy and palsy, and it is He that likewise heals. God brings forth the rain, the floods, the lightening, earthquakes, pestilence and famine. 

YOU:The fact that it was CURSED, cursed not by God, but by Satan’s insertion in the entire process of the world.

ME: Total garbage you speak, directly against the written Word of God. God ESTABLISHED the END from the beginning. The END comes about through what specifically occurs according to God in the time between the beginning and the end.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…….Jodi and I are telling you the truth, Satan can “only” do what God the father allows him to do. God uses Satan to bring about his purposes in all the earth,  and soon he willremove him and place him in the bottomless pitm for a thousand years, and this earth will enjoy peace for a thousand yearsm under the rule of Jesus and the Saintsm then he willbe allowed to come out of the bottomless pit for a short time m three and one half years, and then cast into the lake of fire forever.  Carmel you need turn away from all those false teaching of your past and start over. Imo

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

carmel
    Participant

YOU: The world is most certainly God’s property Carmel.

First and foremost I said: KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WORLD through Adam’s SIN, was not God’s property.

Thanks for cutting and paste what I posted, I wish Gene does likewise!

As you can read I said in simple plain English:

…….through Adam’s SIN, 

WAS

not God’s property.

But for the sake of the argument let’s leave it at that!

Jodi, I believe that you possess a sort of property, and I am more than convinced that

YOU KEEP THIS SORT OF PROPERTY YOU POSSESS IN AN OPTIMUM CONDITION YOU CAN AFFORD.

Now God for sure can AFFORD TO KEEP HIS PROPERTIES IN AN OPTIMUM CONDITION DEFINITELY MORE THAN YOU DO WITH YOURS!

YOU BELIEVE THIS! DO YOU?

Now  tell me:

SINCE the world is God’s property for sure, what is the reason that HE DOESN’T KEEP IT

IN AN OPTIMUM CONDITION NOT EVEN AS MUCH AS YOU KEEP YOURS?

DESPITE HE PAID THE DEBT HUMANS HAD WITH SATAN WITH

THE BLOOD OF HIS OWN SON. Well mentioned in

Colossians 2: 14 He has overridden the Law, and

Canceled EVERY RECORD OF THE DEBT THAT WE HAD TO PAY;

he has done away with it by nailing it to the cross.

Jodi it is useless to say what it looks plain truth unless you define your perspectives in this case regarding PROPERTY!

Now, If you go back to The Ordinary Jesus Brigade page 153 you will read what I posted to

YOU, of which YOU NEVER ANSWERED, maybe you missed it.

Just in case you did, please read what I posted to you:

Now Paul for a reason or another preferred to be mysterious, which is not yours and Gene’s preference. Thus if I ask you:

WHO IS THIS

HIM who raised up Jesus, what would you say?

Don’t tell me, God, since God is

the source of ALL.

TRY TO BE SPECIFIC!

OK, Jodi?
    I said in plain simple clear English, that GOD IS

THE SOURCE OF ALL.

Thus Satan is God’s property as much as ALL CREATURES ARE, of which the world is ONE of.

Thus whatever Satan possesses, and does, it is within God’s AUTHORITY, DESIGN and WILL.

Well mentioned in the scripture you posted:

I form the light, and create darkness: (SATAN) I make peace, and create evil: (SATAN’S DEEDS)  I the LORD do all these things.

By the way, I am still waiting hopefully that you answer and tell me 

Who is this HIM who raised up Jesus.

Now more  regarding  property:

A person was given a car by his company, the car is definitely the property of the company, but this person is the only person who was in POSSESSION of this car ROUND THE CLOCK for three years.

He was the only person who was in the position to

TURN THE CAR INTO DUST. 

WHO IN ACTUAL FACT IS THE PROPRIETOR OF THE CAR?

More or less IT IS the same case with Satan on earth.

EARTH WAS GIVEN TO SATAN, WELL ASSERTED BY SATAN HIMSELF TO JESUS IN

Luke 4:5 And the devil

led him 

into a high mountain and

showed him

all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6And he said to him:

To thee I will give

all this power

and the glory of them. For

to me they are delivered:

and to whom

I will, I give them. 

7If thou, therefore, will adore before me,

all shall be thine

Jodi, Satan in the above was in the position to give Jesus

ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD!

What kind of power Satan had in that moment in time?

Wasn’t Satan the PROPRIETOR OF THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD? YES  OR NO?

Now let’s read MORE scriptures this time

Jesus’ own words, by which words we are aware that

the world is Satan’s as much as it is God’s in

Matthew 10:24 The disciple is not above the master, nor the servant above his lord. 

25It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and

the servant as his lord.

NOW IT IS MORE THAN CLEAR, Jodi, that according to JESUS 

SATAN IS equal AS HIS GOD ON EARTH!

GOD OF THE WORLD as much as GOD THE FATHER  IS GOD OF HEAVEN.

Confirmed also in

Isaiah 14:12 How art THOU FALLEN FROM HEAVEN, O Lucifer, who didst RISE IN THE MORNING?

how art THOU, THAT DIDST WOUND THE NATIONS?

13And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven,

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God,

I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north.

14I will ascend above the height of the clouds,

I will be like the most High.

Satan on earth is in more favorable position to take souls to hell then God takes to heaven.

Now, Jodi, I am sure that you are in a BETTER position to judge

WHAT SATAN IS!

WHAT KIND OF  POWER SATAN HAS!

WHAT AUTHORITY SATAN HAS ON EARTH! For a change!

More scriptures Jodi:

Job 1:6 Now on a certain day,…….

Satan also was present among them. 7And the Lord said to him: Whence comest thou? And he answered and said:

I have gone round about the earth, and walked through it. 8And the Lord said to him:

Hast thou considered my servant, Job,……

9And Satan answering, said:

Doth Job fears God in vain?

10Hast thou not made …….

11But stretch forth thy hand a little,…….

Behold, all that he hath is in thy hand: ……..

And Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

The above is a clear picture that

DESPITE GOD IS THE SOURCE, it was within His plan before He started creating, that there would be

TWO EQUAL FORCES ON EARTH, perfectly balanced, the positive and the negative.

The good and the evil.

In the above, God gave room to Satan.

Satan in that moment in time considered himself autonomous and in the position to CONFRONT God IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. He could only see up to his nose and for justification sake

JOB SUFFERED!

IN THE SAME WAY, JESUS DID though the SON OF GOD!

God was justified as the TRUTH in Job

IN THE SAME WAY, GOD WAS IN JESUS ON THE CROSS. THE TRUTH.

Satan DID HIS PART, despite HE GAINED NOTHING in the case of Job.

IN THE SAME WAY, SATAN DID TO JESUS on the cross,

DESPITE SATAN NOT ONLY GAINED NOTHING BUT

HE ALSO LOST WHAT WAS BELIEVED HIS:

THE WORLD AND HUMANITY.

AND DESPITE THE WORLD AND HUMANITY ARE BOTH IN HEAVEN IN FULL GLORY IN THE EMBODIMENT OF

OUR LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST. 

TANGIBLY ON EARTH,

AS MUCH AS THE MOST HIGH IS IN FULL GLORY IN HEAVEN, IN

JESUS CHRIST,

SATAN IS STILL IN FULL GLORY ON EARTH WITH

MAN, WOMAN, SIN, DEATH and HELL.

Well asserted in

Ephesians 6:12 For our wrestling is not against

flesh and blood; ( OVER AND DONE WITH, AND THE PROPERTY OF JESUS CHRIST IN FULL GLORY IN HEAVEN)

but against principalities and powers,

against

the rulers of the world of this darkness,

against

the spirits of wickedness in the high places. 

Jodi, GOD doesn’t want this world, He gave it to Satan
    Simply:

AS FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING, all that is tangible means nothing to God.

IT’S OVER AND DONE WITH,

IT IS THE PROPERTY OF JESUS CHRIST, 

IT IS THE HIDDEN SPIRIT WHICH GIVES LIFE TO ALL EXISTENCE.

WE ARE STILL IN THIS SATANIC FLESH MESS,

FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SOULS. 

It is the spiritual PROCESS hidden in all Satan’s work in

“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man, by whom ALL Satan’s  EVIL WORK  becomes FUTILE.

The fact that we are not in the position to judge SINCE WE JUDGE IN THE FLESH!

LIGHT SHINES IN DARKNESS and darkness comprehended not.

Well clear in

1John3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil: for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose, the Son of God

appeared,

that he might destroy the works of the devil

“THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man, was slain like a lamb from the beginning of the world…Rev. 13:8

Simply hidden and buried like a treasure in a field. Matthew 13:44

So when He APPEARED, the truth was revealed on the cross, and all sins, all

the TANGIBLE work of this satanic world BECAME FUTILE.

SIMPLY AS OFFICIALLY THE TRUE SPIRIT BY WHOM

ALL THINGS CONSISTS

WAS JUSTIFIED, and

ALL THINGS  

became the PROPERTY OF

JESUS CHRIST

THE TRUE GOD! Well declared in

1John 5 And we know that the Son of God has come. And he hath given us

UNDERSTANDING that we may know

the true God and may be

in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal.

ALL IN “THE WORD” 

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN.

By whom evil becomes FUTILE.

EVEN IN THIS SPIRITUAL TERM OF THE KINGDOM OF THE SON.

Well pinpointed out in

Mark13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds, with great power and glory.

BUT TILL THAT MOMENT IN TIME,

I’m afraid I have to repeat again WHAT I SAID so:

Jodi, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE WORLD through Adam’s SIN, was not God’s property.AS SUCH.

MORE TO COME

Proclaimer
    Participant

If you love the world, then you cannot have the love of God.

You can’t love both.

Thus, the god of this world is not the creator of the universe.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……Satan can only do what God allows, nothing more,  he does not have a free run, if he did none of us would be here. He  influencing this whole world through it’s governments, he will soon be bound for a thousand years, and then released for three and one half years then cast into the lake of fire and goes into predition.

He is used by God to teach us about about good and evil, so we  can learn to choose good over evil. He was used by God to work on Job, to teach Job and prevent him from ‘self’ rightiousnes.  It wasn’t SATAN WHO BROUGHT up JOB, it was God who did, saying “have you considered my servant Job”,  inorder to provoke him against Job. God knew all along what Satan’s responce would be, Satan is a puppet in the hand of God, who The only true God uses to bring about his purposes on this earth.

He is not now or  ever was a true GOD,  WE (those who are true believers), have “only”, one true God, and one mediator between God and men, the “MAN” Jesus the christ. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Jodi
    Participant

To All,

Several years ago I obliged JW ladies to come in my house and discuss scripture.

They came once a week for a few weeks and when it came to a point where they outright denied scripture and said what it did not we ended our meetings.

Deut 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deut 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. 4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. 17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. 18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

When men are cursed it is done by the HAND of God for a righteous purpose and He brings forth curses and darkness through His faithful messengers who follow His will.

The JW ladies tried to say that it is not God that curses, they said it is God that allows Satan to curse man.

Leviticus 26:13 I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright. 14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; 15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. 19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass: 20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits. 21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. 23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; 24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins. 25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy. 26 And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied. 27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; 28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. 

God does NOT use wicked rebel spirit beings with supernatural powers with no mind to follow God’s will, to curse the earth according to God’s will by His command. You don’t follow God’s commands when you are against God and His will, you do the opposite. God’s faithful messengers aid him to fulfill God’s will.

People speak evil of dignities despising dominion, taking God’s faithful messengers and turning them into wicked spirit beings.

Numbers 22:22 And God’s anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.

Adversary -Hebrew SAW-TAWN (SATAN)

Yes you have that right, God was angry and sent SATAN, one of His faithful angels to be a SAW-TAWN/ADVERSARY against Balaam.

The word SAW-TAWN in scripture means adversary, it does NOT represent a NAME of one supernatural being.

God is an adversary to man, and His angels fulfilling His will are also thus adversaries. Men are adversaries to other men. MEN are called SATAN/SAW-TAWN in OT scripture numerous times, an army against you is your adversary.

Jesus calls Peter an ADVERSARY/SAW-TAWN for having in his MIND the things of MEN.

Our minds with the thoughts of our imagination are an adversary to God, why it is said that the CARNAL MIND is at enmity against God, BECAUSE the carnal mind is not subject to God’s law, neither can it be. WHY? Because the carnal mind is ignorant, it is DEAF and BLIND like the carnal mind of all living creatures, like that of a SERPENT.

All living souls that God had made are not subject to God’s laws, neither is it possible for them to be. God created man however in His own image, so that what is earthly can BE MADE through His Spirit into heavenly, into His image. By our nature, like that of all beasts we are  IGNORANT of God, it is by God giving His Spirit unto man that man may know the truth. Without that truth man only has the THOUGHTS of his OWN IMAGINATION, his ignorant carnal mind, left without God’s truth and thus produces lies.

There is a reason why King Solomon said in Proverbs that man does not heed God’s word, he follows  his own devices eating the fruit of his OWN WAY, as it takes more then God giving a command for us to follow that command, as we of our own self can do nothing. The law was a school master to bring us to belief in Christ, the belief in a man being anointed by God without measure, where God can thus direct all our ways. We can be given the law and attempt to follow it, but we cannot, to follow even one law of God it takes God’s Spirit working in our spirit. We see in Christ in the anointed, that God gave the Spirit without measure, and as we mortify the deeds of our weak mortal flesh, we have hope in Christ, in our own anointing without measure, where we are begotten by God to live without sin having all our ways directed by God. 

The OLD SERPENT, that is in all men, is the CARNAL MIND, the carnal mind is an ignorant beast, it by it’s very nature is ignorant of God, by it’s very nature it is DEAF and BLIND to God just like that of a SERPENT.

The carnal mind of man produces lies by it’s own thoughts conjured up by the imagination. The carnal mind seeks to serve weak flesh, flesh like all beasts, by it’s nature only knows to feed, fight, flee, procreate. Why it is said that our God is our BELLY.

Jeremiah 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

EVE did not heed the word of God, she was like a serpent of CARNAL MIND, the imagination of her thoughts as she DESIRED knowledge, which in and of itself is not a sin, as God gave us the desire to seek knowledge, she imagined by her carnal mind that she would not die, she would become like God. She desired and ate the fruit of her own way.

Psalms 58:2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth. 3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies. 4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear; 

EVE stopped HER EAR, like that of a DEAF SERPENT, and by her CARNAL MIND and the imagination therein she brought forth poision, speaking lies, and that poison brought her to mortality and death.

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

EVE corrupted herself being like a brute beasts, a SERPENT,speaking a lie and believing in it. For she knew not as she was ignorant of God, DEAF and BLIND to God and truth.

Psalms 140:1 Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man; 2 Which IMAGINE mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war. 3 They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders’ poison is under their lips. Selah.

The serpent was punished, the carnal mind was punished, now it was subjected to weak mortal flesh, made to crawl on it’s belly licking the dust living in fear, having to serve it’s belly in order to live, making it’s God it’s belly.

Micah 7:17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the LORD our God, and shall fear because of thee.

Adam and Eve given their weak mortal flesh, covered and hid themselves out of fear of the LORD.

God placed the enmity between the CARNAL MIND, giving it weak flesh made to crawl on it’s belly having to serve the belly in fear in order to live, and the woman’s seed, one anointed with God’s Spirit.

Jesus was born with a carnal mind of weak flesh, he was born of the serpent’s seed. He was anointed with God’s Spirit and he was sent out to have his carnal mind be tempted, and after being without any food for 40 days the adversary came to him, and we see the thoughts of MAN come into his mind, but he fought against it, he did not give into temptation to the old serpent that told him to make food, he said “man cannot live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of God’s mouth”.

Jesus overcame the enmity, the CARNAL MIND aroused by weak flesh to SERVE the belly as a god. He overcame the slanderer/devil, the thoughts of the imagination that produces lies. For it is TRUE man will not live by serving his belly that is a LIE that the carnal mind in weak flesh tells us day in and day out, man must LIVE by the Word of God, such is the path to LIFE.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Adam and EVE were CARNALLY MINDED that is what brought forth their mortality and DEATH. The devil/SLANDERER is their own carnal mind that imagines lies, it is not to follow invisible wicked rebel spirits being possessed by them, it is to be like the mind of a beast, a serpent that only knows what it knows naturally, it is ignorant, DEAF and BLIND to God, of it’s own self not capable of producing truth. 

Who holds the power of death? Some wicked rebel spirit? NO, scripture tells you DIRECTLY the carnal mind holds the power to death, as to be carnally minded is death.  You are told that man speaks like that of a serpent with a forked tongue, producing lies from the thoughts of his own imagination. We don’t speak lies because we are being possessed by the imagination of some wicked rebel spirit.

When a man is HUNGRY and desperate for food, it is his OWN IMAGINATION that will devise stealing, cheating, lying or even killing, to obtain that food. Man will obtain it like that of a brute beast, if so desperate he might eat his own young like that of a brute beast. Brute beasts like that of a serpent are earthly, doing what they know naturally to feed their belly.

Doing what you know naturally like a brute beast, and following your own thoughts of your imagination, does not equate to doing evil because you are being influenced by a wicked rebel spirit being. Such has to be one of the most BLIND and delusional Christian doctrines.

The carnal mind is a slanderer/devil, the carnal mind is an adversary/SAW-TAWN unto each man, it is in all men. God’s Spirit working in us help us to overcome our weak flesh and the power of our carnal mind that by it’s very nature lives to serve it. Such is why Jesus said only God is good, that he could do nothing of himself.

God had said He would bless and He would curse. God said He would have mercy and He would heal. God sent Jesus to heal and to deliver the captives. Those who suffered from unclean infirmities were treated like less than dogs, because of their condition they were despised they were judged and ridiculed, they were given little food and often times beaten. God said he would make man mad, insane. An insane man at that time was cast in chains and treated like garbage, the authorities by their self righteous carnal minds were ADVERSARIES to the poor, the weak, the disabled, the blind, the deaf, the diseased. When Jesus healed them from their curse, he set them free from these adversaries, as they could no longer be judged for their infirmities.

There is God and His angels who can be an adversary/SAW-TAWN unto man, for punishment giving all manner of curses and infirmities unto him. There is man whose own carnal mind is an adversary/SAW-TAWN to himself, there is man who is an adversary to other men, and there is man who as well is an adversary/SAW-TAWN unto God.

What there is not is wicked invisible rebel spirit beings against God and man, that is a FABLE.

The King of Babylon was a man of the old serpent, minding his own carnal mind, he was of pride and did not give credit to God, and God cast him down.

The DEVIL that was going to put Christ’s followers in jail and kill them was an emperor of the old serpent, following his carnal mind.

The men of power and their messengers that are called a dragon, who Christ will war against, are men of the old serpent, men following their carnal minds.

Cain was of the old serpent, he followed his own carnal mind. The carnal mind is the FATHER of LIES, it relies and trusts in it’s OWN imagination. The carnal mind tells us day in and day out we must serve the flesh in order to live and then it invents wicked ways to serve the flesh. This carnal mind lies to us, we live in a world that is carnally minded, that slanders God, as we must live by God’s WORD to have LIFE.  

carmel
    Participant

EMPHATICALLY CLEAR

JESUS CHRIST IS

THE TRUE GOD!

Well declared in

1John 5 And we know that the Son of God has come. And he hath given us

UNDERSTANDING

that we may know

the true God and may be

in his true Son.

This is the true God and life eternal

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Carmel,

I John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know HIM that is true, and we are in HIM that is true, even in HIS Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

You have a major issue with comprehension!

The true God, and eternal life is the one who Jesus gives us understanding to.

“HIS” Son Jesus Christ, the “HIM” and the “HIM” spoken just prior to “HIS” Son Jesus Christ, tells you directly that it is the Father that is the true God, and eternal life.

You got that Carmel? The HIS is speaking of the Father of the Son, and the Son gives us understanding so that we may know the Father that is true, and that we are in the Father that is true, as the Father is even in His Son Jesus Christ. This Father is the TRUE GOD, and eternal life. Jesus as you seem to forget is a Son of Man who could do nothing of himself, he said that only God is good, that he is not, except it not be for His Father being IN him.

Not only Carmel do you want to twist a scripture and say it says something it clearly does not say, but you want to deny other passages that directly speak against your given deception of this passage.

John 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them,When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Jesus is not God Carmel, he is a Son of Man who God begat on a certain day, making David’s son into His own Son just as God had sworn He would with an oath. Jesus was born of God’s Spirit given Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, it was called an anointing, and he was SENT out to do good deeds. Jesus made it clear that he as a Son of Man was not good, it was his anointing, him learning from God as God is the source of good, that he was able to perform good deeds.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 14:36 And he said,Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

The Son of Man was begotten by God, anointed with God’s Spirit without measure, so that God could direct all his ways, if God was not directing all his ways he would do his own will. As God was IN Jesus directing all his ways Jesus was able to overcome, able to overcome a man who follows his own will, and instead follow God’s will without failing.

Such is because those that are born again cannot sin, they cannot miss God’s mark, and God had called Jesus, the offspring of Jesse, to righteousness just as was prophesied by Isaiah, where God would hold his hand and keep him as He sent him out into the world.

Jesus went to be baptized to fulfill all righteousness, and the Spirit descended upon him like a dove and he was sent out as one filled with the Spirit being fully led by the Spirit having power. As he was tempted to follow his own will, as he was tempted by the world and by persecution unto death, God held his hand and kept him from sin, so that he could be a covenant a light to all people. 

CARMEL, Jesus is a Son of Man, not the One True God, he was the son of David who God begat. He had a human will but through his anointing he was able to follow God’s will.

What do you want to tell me Carmel? Jesus was God but then became a man who died and then he became God again? Certainly one who can do nothing of himself, one who does not speak his own words, or is not doing his own deeds, or who is not following his own will and who is able to die and does die is NOT God. 

And who is Jesus when God raises him from the dead? He is one who receives a PROMISE, an oath that God had sworn to David, that is who Jesus is. Not God, but one receiving a promise from God as Acts tells you. Acts also tells you that the resurrected Jesus IS the son of David who will sit on David’s throne ACCORDING to the FLESH. You are also told directly Carmel that it is the Son of Man that is returning to earth in the glory of his Father, not in the glory as your God, but as the firstborn of the dead of many brethren. Jesus received dominion, as was PROMISED, not over the works of his hands, but that of God’s hands, and the one that has dominion is a BEN of ADAM.

You fully deny CHRIST, when Jesus was anointed as he said he was in Luke 4, when Jesus was anointed as we are told in Acts 10, he was THEN the Son of God sent out into the world, performing good deeds because God was with Jesus of Nazareth. This Son sent out into the world most certainly came IN the flesh, as he was the son of David who God had anointed as was PROMISED.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and BECOME the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Jesus did rise becoming God again, he rose receiving of God, that which is the SAME that other humans who are dead will receive. 

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Jesus is a MAN a HUMAN who received of the fruits of God’s Spirit and is thus the firstfruits of God’s Spirit.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

God gave dominion to the human that He raised from the dead, and this human will follow God’s will subduing all things, and when all things are under him, God may be ALL IN ALL.

Which brings us back to your verse that you read incorrectly,

The Son is not God, he is subjected to God as Paul clearly teaches. John tells us that we are in HIM the FATHER, just as the FATHER is IN the Son. The God that is to be ALL IN ALL is not Jesus, God OUR Father was ALL IN Jesus as God our Father will be ALL IN us all. 

Such is exactly why we are told that we are HEIRS of God and JOINT heirs with Christ, why we are told that Jesus The Anointed is the firstborn from the dead of many brethren, why we are told that the Spirit that rested upon Jesus without measure, bears witness to our spirit that we are Sons of God. 

Your God is a FALSE GOD Carmel, and your Christ is a FALSE Christ.

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Jesus is not God Carmel, he is the Son of Man, the son of Jesse and David who God begat with His Spirit, the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, Knowledge and fear of the LORD, the Son of Man who God called to righteousness, where God would hold his hand, keep him, direct all his ways for to be a covenant, a savior, a light to all people.

Jodi
    Participant

Carmel,

a bible study for you, learn to receive truth from God’s word and how it all fits together.

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

The One True God SEALED the Son of man, He sealed him by anointing him with His Spirit, by calling him to righteousness, holding his hand and keeping him so that he would be for a covenant, a light to all people.

Jesus is NOT God, he is a HUMAN who God sealed.

Read and FIND understanding to what the scriptures tell you Carmel,

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus doesn’t do the work, God does because the Father dwelleth in him.

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no MAN can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Acts 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) 37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 

Jesus was anointed and the word of God BEGAN from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached. Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of Man was sent out doing good for God was with him, he did such because he had been anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power.

First you had Jesus of Nazareth, then he is ANOINTED and SENT, and he does good deeds and speaks God’s word BECAUSE God is with him. 

BACK to John 3,

3 Jesus answered and said unto him,Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jesus preaches the kingdom of God, for he had been anointed and sent for that purpose, you preach that which you are given to see. Jesus was a man who was born again, such is how he sees the kingdom and is able to preach of it. Jesus was a man teaching the word of God, that word is of the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Luke 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, 22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,...14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about 15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all…18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hathanointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to healthe brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, andrecovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 

Carmel Jesus was glorified by all BECAUSE he was a HUMAN, Jesus of Nazareth who God anointed with His Spirit at the river who then from Galilee was sent out in the power of the Spirit to do good deeds and preach God’s word. He had been begotten again, he had become a Son of God, WHY when the Spirit descended upon him, God called him His Son, and then we see beginning in Galilee he is sent out. 

Back to John 3,

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

The Son of Man, who was BORN again of the Spirit, was SENT to save that which was lost. A non flesh pre-existing God, or a pre-existing Son of God was not sent to become a human, the Son of Man who was anointed was SENT to be a savior. Such was a promise,

Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whomalso he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son ofJesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

What part of Isaiah’s prophecy do you not comprehend? Jesus was of Jesse who God called to righteousness, resting His Spirit upon him so that with that anointing he could be our savior, be a covenant, a light to all people. Jesus didn’t come from pre-existing, he came out of a Promise God gave to David, a promise that had been with God before He created the world, a promise that God created the world through and for.

Back to John 3,

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35 The Father loveth the Son,and hath given all things into his hand.

Jesus speaks the word of God because he had been born again receiving the Spirit without measure, such is how he is able to preach of the kingdom. The “he” whom God sent is Jesus of Nazareth who God had anointed, and his sending to preach God’s word BEGAN in Galilee AFTER the baptism that John preached.

There is NO sending of a pre-existing Son, there is the sending of The Anointed Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus himself declares his anointing and sending, at it is concerning the Spirit resting upon him, NOT him pre-existing. CLEAR TRUTH of which you deny. 

God has given all things into the hands of His Son,

God had promised David that he would beget his son and make him into His own Son, hence why we see that it is the Son of Man who comes to save that which is lost, he is of a promise of God’s WORD, not of pre-existing as God’s word. 

God’s Word, that was a promise to COME,

Psalm 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: 7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; 8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. 9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

We give glory to the One True God because He VISITED a MAN, because He was MINDFUL of a MAN, He called a man to righteousness, he held the Son of Man’s hand and kept him from sin, so that he could fulfill all of God’s will and be a savior to the people. God gives this MAN dominion over all the earth.

RECALL God gave the first Adam dominion over all the earth, but he sinned. God gives the works of His hands to have dominion over it, to another man, a man that was called to righteousness and did not fail, as God through His Spirit was directing ALL his WAYS. 

God MADE the man lower than the angels, God did not take a pre-existing son and make him lower than the angels, God was mindful of a MAN and MADE that man lower than the angels. Angels are Sons of God they follow God’s will without failing, such is what it means to be a Son of God, it means that you follow your God perfectly. But unlike the angels who have eternal life, he was MADE to die to then be crowned with glory and honor. A Son able to die, hence made lower than the angels, but follows God’s will perfectly like an angel of God.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another.

Jesus was the ONLY mortal man of weak flesh, that could tempt, to be begotten by God, given the Spirit without measure being called to righteousness where God would keep him from sin. He was a man who was BORN AGAIN, with God directing all his ways.

12 I have made the earth, and created MAN upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Our savior is a MAN who God anointed with His Spirit and then sent him out. He was a man who was born again being kept from sin to fulfill all of God’s will to be a light to all people.

Jesus was a MAN who God raised up in righteousness, Jesus said he had to be baptized to fulfill all righteousness, and when he rose up from the water the Spirit descended upon him and God declared, “THIS is my beloved Son”, God then sent this Jesus of Nazareth the son of David, His begotten Son, out to preach God’s word, deliver captives, and do good deeds BECAUSE God was in this MAN.

Acts 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. 34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David. 

Jesus received through the Spirit given to him without measure the WORD of GOD, the WORD of God that had been WITH God in the beginning. With having received God’s WORD so that he could preach it, and fulfill it, he saw his glory that had been with God before the world was, eternal life.  In that WORD is the glory of the Son of Man being raised from the dead being given the mercies of David as God had promised, a promise that had been with God before the world was.

Can you comprehend that Carmel,

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel.

Jesus preaches the Gospel because God gave it to him, he sees it through his anointing, the Spirit of God being upon him. In that Gospel is his glory, the glory that he receives is the mercies of David an oath of God, the glory that he receives is unto a Son of Man who God was mindful of, visiting him and never leaving him, directing all his ways.The glory that he receives is that of the firstfruits of God’s Spirit, the glory that he receives is to be the firstborn of the dead.

Psalm 89:26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My MERCY will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

Jesus is a MAN who God has given His mercy unto, as it had been an oath that God had sworn to David concerning his son. This mercy is of God’s Gospel, it is God’s WORD, that had been with God before the world was. God made MAN through and for the mercy that He would GIVE unto MAN. We are but beasts without God, all is vanity if we think that we are above other living souls that God had made, we can do nothing of our own selves, our righteousness comes to us through God’s mercy.  He gives humans of the fruits of His Spirit, and Jesus is the firstfruits of those that slept, the firstborn of the dead of many brethren, and heir of God, and we likewise are to be joint heirs.

CARMEL, give me one thing that I have said that is not of direct scripture?

God made earth and all things through the POWER(S) of His Spirit, Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his OWN image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

The IMAGE of God is the FRUIT(S) of His Spirit, in God’s Spirit therein lies many fruits. Man is to be MADE into God’s OWN image, Him and the FRUITS(S) of His Spirit. When God said “us” he was referring to Him and the man fruits of His own image.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,23 Meekness, temperance.

1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Jesus is in the IMAGE of God for the fruits of God’s Spirit rest upon him. Jesus lives in the IMAGE of God for he was CALLED by God to righteousness. Because he had been called to righteousness where God directed all his ways and he did not fail, he was not worthy of death, so God raised him from the dead and gave his firstborn from the dead dominion over all the earth.

Jesus of Nazareth was the ONLY human who God called to righteousness to be a covenant a light to all people. No other mortal man received of God’s glory, the fruits of His Spirit unto absolute righteousness. He died and became a firstborn Son of the dead. He went from a mortal Only begotten Son, to being a firstborn Son of many brethren.

The mortal Jesus is NOT called God’s only begotten Son FILLED with grace and truth, because he pre-existed as a Son, the Son of Man of the seed of David is called God’s only begotten Son because he was FILLED with grace and truth, he had God’s Spirit rest upon him, , the Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, Council and Might, he had been called to righteousness where God would hold his hand and keep him from sin, and those who do not sin are the Son’s of God. The Spirit that was in Jesus is the same Spirit that is a witness to our spirit that we are likewise Children of God and joint heirs with The Anointed Jesus of Nazareth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…they just don’t get it, they have been feed so much false teachings for so long,  it would take a mircale for them to understand.  There was never a more truer saying written,  “unless the LORD, shall build the house, the weary builders build in vain”. 

Peace and love to you and yours. ……….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

What I see going on here is one side preaching the Trinity vs the other side preaching that Jesus is a mere offspring of Adam.

Neither are correct, so both camps gain their conviction in the other’s error.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account