John 3 Born Again

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 520 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC

You: The first Adam was made a living soul. He is the progenitor of physical man. The last Adam is primarily the progenitor of man as spirits.

ME: You are confused TC, MAN represents being a HUMAN, which is a certain type of living creature that God made, and God gave humans “a spirit to walk therein”. That human spirit can walk therein according to his own ways, his own devices, according to his imagination, or that spirit can be called by God to receive the influences of His Spirit, and thus walk in the ways of God. 

The human, thus the body of a human, has a spirit within that body. Jesus DIED, his human body was dead, and thus the spirit that dwelt therein would also dead. But as God did not allow the dead body of Jesus to reach decay but instead gave it life before rigor mortis set in, the spirit therein was thus also quickened, made alive.  

You fail to understand that man has a spirit, and the Spirit of God is a witness to our spirit that we are children of God. FAITH was in the human spirit of Jesus, established through God’s Spirit. God quickened that spirit because it had been perfected in weak mortal flesh, it had condemned sin in the flesh,and thus God gave, that spirit perfect immortal flesh, flesh raised in power, in glory, incorruptible.

Jodi
    Participant

Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that WALK therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Proverbs 14:29 He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

Proverbs 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

Proverbs 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Proverbs 16:19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Proverbs 17:27 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

“he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that WALK therein

Jeremiah 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they WALK any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

Jeremiah 16:12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye WALK every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:

Jeremiah 18:12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.

Deuteronomy 13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

Jeremiah 13:10 This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Philippians 3:7 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. 18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; 3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law. 22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that BELIEVE. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

the law of the Spirit of life IN the Anointed Jesus, has made me free

The Spirit of God rested upon Jesus without measure, it was an anointing we are told by Isaiah in 61.

Isaiah 42 “He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that WALK therein: 6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 

Jesus was anointed with God’s Spirit, that Spirit rested upon his human spirit so that he could WALK in God’s Spirit, the Spirit of life was IN the anointed Jesus a calling to righteousness. He was sent out to then fulfill God’s will, with God holding his hand and keeping him from sin in order to be a covenant, a light unto all people. Jesus could do nothing himself, it was the Spirit resting in him, directing all his ways so that he could fulfill God’s will.

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

To ALL,

A HUMAN, one of the people whom God created and gave a spirit to walk therein, was called to righteousness. This human, a son of Jesse, would not follow his own will, he would not walk after his flesh, he would condemn sin in his flesh, because God had anointed him with His Spirit so that his human spirit could walk perfectly in the ways of God, not failing at a single command.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The Spirit of God IN us brings our spirit to BELIEVE that the Spirit of God was IN Jesus to a measure of perfection, where his spirit was able to follow God perfectly through God’s Spirit, obeying God in all things, going to the cross to pay for our sins.

The Anointed being IN us, means that we BELIEVE in the Anointed Jesus. The Spirit of God IN us brings us to believe that the Spirit of God was IN the son of Jesse, in a HUMAN who God called to righteousness.

God gave man a spirit to walk therein, without God we can do nothing of our self, only God is good. Without God man’s spirit will walk according to his OWN devices, his own imagination, he will walk as an ignorant beast only doing what he knows naturally. But God’s Spirit is a witness to our spirit that we are children of God. God rests His Spirit upon the human spirit to cause it to walk after the Spirit instead of after the flesh.

Jesus was the only mortal man begotten with God’s Spirit without measure, he is the only human spirit that walked perfectly in the Spirit, who was able to condemn sin in the flesh by that Spirit resting upon him. If we believe in God’s Spirit and the work that Spirit accomplished in the spirit of Jesus, and walk desiring that same calling to righteousness, mortifying the deeds of our flesh, we are counted as children of God, promised to receive that measure of the Spirit, promised to be joint heirs with Christ and be glorified as he was glorified, being raised from the dead in power, in glory, incorruptible. 

carmel
    Participant

YOU: there “is” a natural “body”, that is saying there is a “body” that is naturally produced,

Not precise Gene. All that is naturally produced is ONLY natural from our side, but from God side, it is ALL SPIRIT, in different states.

The human embodiment has three states of spirits. At one end

A DIVINE SPIRIT at the other end

SATANIC HARD SPIRIT IN MORTAL FLESH, through sin, and in between

“THE WORD’ Jesus, the Son of Man, as a SPIRIT.

THE ONLY MEDIATOR/SPIRIT.

AN INTERMEDIATE SPIRIT, THE SOUL.

Well indicated in Rev. 13:18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the BEAST. For it is the number of a MAN: and the number of HIM is six hundred sixty-six.

ALL PHYSICAL  NATURALLY PRODUCED  IS BOTH CREATED and also a SPIRIT in itself. Simply

CORRUPTED SPIRITS. DEAD SPIRITS, HARD COMPRESSED SPIRITS in the form of ATOMS, by which the physical/FLESH,\matter is formed.

You, Gene, are a flesh being as much as a spirit being, Your flesh substance is DEAD compressed spirits, A SHELL, in which the SOUL lives,  which from the other hand is the abode of the SPIRIT.

Spirits without a body are not in a living state. this is indicated in

Matthew 8:31 And the devils besought him, saying: If thou cast us out hence, send us into the herd of swine.

Before the rebellion in heaven, ALL SPIRITS by “THE WORD” of God embodied themselves in all kinds of different physical bodies formed by their own spirit elements. They simply form in an instant a planet, then they regenerate themselves and come out of it and form another planet, and so on. But as soon as they rebelled, they became hard and locked themselves in whatever they were embodied. From that moment God commenced the redemption process of our planet for these spirits which originally was attributed to Lucifer.

YOU: No one has ever seen a spirit that I know of, “have you”? if so please tell us what it looks like, I would like to know that, so tell me please .

Genesis 18:1 And the Lord appeared to him in the vale of Mambre as he was sitting at the door of his tent, in the very heat of the day. 2And when he had lifted up his eyes, there appeared to him three men standing near to him: and as soon as he saw them, he ran to meet them from the door of his tent, and adored down to the ground.

Gene what kind of beings are the above THREE BEINGS who

SUDDENLY APPEARED TO ABRAHAM?

Gene, believe it or not, there’s nothing in existence no matter what

EVEN A MOUNTAIN that

IT IS NOT ALSO SPIRITS.

The fact that Jesus said that if one has faith he would ask the mountain to move and it will

SIMPLY DOES SO.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS?

ALL THE ENTIRE CREATION IS SPIRITS IN DIFFERENT STATES. 

YOU: and there is a spiritual “body”.  That is saying  there is a “body”  that is “created” by the spirit.

Again not precise.

EVERYTHING IS CREATED BY THE SPIRIT,

whether it is physical or spiritual. 

John1:1In the beginning was the Word: and the Word was with God: and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God.

3ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM:

and without him was made nothing that was made.

OK GENE :

AND WITHOUT HIM WAS MADE NOTHING THAT WAS MADE.

Gene in the mother’s womb, not just a natural process occurs, BUT THAT SAME PROCESS IS ALSO SPIRITUAL.

“THE WORD” Jesus the Son of Man, created you in your mother’s womb.

Ther’s no such NATURAL PROCESS without

“THE WORD’ Jesus, the Son of Man.  AS A SPIRIT.

HE IS THE SOURCE OF ALL THE PHYSICAL SIMPLY AS HE WAS LOCKED WITHIN ALL THOSE SPIRITS WHO REBELLED AS ETERNAL LIFE.

Well asserted in

Colossians 1: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God,

THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE:

The above connotation it simply CONFIRMS that Jesus pre-existed as a spirit and that Jesus

the Son of Man

in one instant, IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE

created the entire creation ANEW.

EVERY CREATURE WAS CREATED FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME IN

JESUS, THE SON OF MAN, AS A SPIRIT,

ORIGINALLY LOCKED IN ALL THE PHYSICAL, 

SLAIN LIKE A LAMB FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD. 

PRECISELY ON JESUS RESURRECTION, THE ENTIRE CREATION RESURRECTED WITH JESUS, AS HE, AS A SPIRIT REPLACED SATAN IN ALL SOULS/HEARTS.

THE MAN BORN AGAIN FROM THE DEAD.

From all SOULS spiritually DEAD, both in hell and on earth.

THE FIRSTBORN FROM THE DEAD. Well declared and predicted by Jesus in

John3:3 Jesus answered and said to him: Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless

A MAN BE BORN AGAIN,

HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Believe it or not Gene the above declaration by Jesus is a clear reference to Himself.

ON HIS RESURRECTION!

16 For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers.

All things were created

BY HIM and

IN HIM.

17And  HE IS BEFORE ALL: and

BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST. (PRE-EXISTED)

Now without a doubt, ALL THINGS CONSIST BY “THE WORD” Jesus, the Son of Man,

As a SPIRIT OF GOD. Hence the entire creation is simply STANDS, and EXISTS, ALL IN

JESUS! The fact that He redeemed ALL. And through Him

GOD REDEEMED HUMANITY!

GOD IS OUR SAVIOUR!

YOU: No one has ever seen a spirit that I know of, “have you”?,if so please tell us what it looks like, I would like to know that, so tell me please .

Judges 13:1 Now there was a certain man of Saraa, and of the race of Dan, whose name was Manue, and his wife was barren. 3And an angel of the Lord appeared to her, and said: Thou art barren and without children: but thou shalt conceive and bear a son. 4Now therefore beware, and drink no wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing. 5{6}Because thou shalt conceive, and bear a son, and no razor shall touch his head: for he shall be a Nazarite of God, from his infancy, and from his mother’s womb, and he shall begin to deliver Israel from the hands of the Philistines.

What kind of being is mentioned in the above?

Gene, Jesus was made 

INTO  a quickening SPIRIT. 

What can you say about that?

YOU: Adam’s body was created by the spirit of God. But that did not make his “body” a spirit of anykind that I know of.

Yes I agree that you don’t know of!

Gene what kind of body Jesus had on Mount Tabor?

Now believe it or not both Adam when he was created and Jesus, the second Adam, when He came into this world,

had that same kind of luminous body.

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Camel……You need to look up what the  word,  “body” means .  Please  try to use it with it’s proper meaning, changing word meanings to fit personal  teachings here is a hugh  problem here, that causes only confusion, and “mystery religious” concepts .

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Gene and Jodi,

I do apologize for calling you names like imbecile.  Yet this does not detract from your false doctrine.  I find them REPREHENSIBLE,  namely:

That Jesus is not God

That the Messiah did not have the holy spirit at conception but at Jordon

that he is not a spirit being

That his flesh was exactly like ours.

That he is not a spirit but now a flesh and bone man like we will become.

That the Word didn’t preexisted all of creation

That God did not create all things through him.

I find this to be false doctrine and not of the spirit.

Although I will not post anymore, I feel that I had to get this off my Chest,  I will do two more post and not post here thereafter.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Jodi,

You:: You are confused TC, MAN represents being a HUMAN, which is a certain type of living creature that God made, and God gave humans “a spirit to walk therein”. That human spirit can walk therein according to his own ways, his own devices, according to his imagination, or that spirit can be called by God to receive the influences of His Spirit, and thus walk in the ways of God.
    The human, thus the body of a human, has a spirit within that body. Jesus DIED, his human body was dead, and thus the spirit that dwelt therein would also dead. But as God did not allow the dead body of Jesus to reach decay but instead gave it life before rigor mortis set in, the spirit therein was thus also quickened, made alive.

Me:
    Quote: “Now let’s get rid of the “e” in “hue” and look at the word “hu” which means “God” in Arabic. Let’s combine the word “hu” and “man” and we have “human,” which would mean “Godman.” Now, this is a very interesting irony because we as humans are made in God’s likeness and image.”

New American Standard Bible
    Gen 1:26 Then God said, “Let Us make man (120:Adam) in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
    https://biblehub.com/lexicon/genesis/1-26.htm

Me: The definition of man is Adam.

New American Standard Bible
    1 Cor 15:45 So also it is written, “The first MAN, Adam, BECAME A LIVING SOUL.” The last Adam (me: man) became a life-giving SPIRIT (me: mind of the spirit.

Me: The word “man” in front of the first Adam emphases the male gender. The second Adam is a spirit, no emphasis on male or female for a spirit has no gender. Thus, the second man is a spirit. God is an invisible spirit. He had no body from eternity. We are made in his image.

So what separates a man from the beasts? Why is man a man.  It is because of  his human mind, soul and heart.

Eze 11:19 New American Standard Bible
    “And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a HEART OF FLESH.

Me: “heart of flesh” does not translate to “body of flesh”.

Heb 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed (nature) of Abraham.

Me: Christ was the seed of David through the human heart, soul, and mind of David. The body from the physical seed of David is the image of the body.

You: You fail to understand that man has a spirit, and the Spirit of God is a witness to our spirit that we are children of God. FAITH was in the human spirit of Jesus, established through God’s Spirit. God quickened that spirit because it had been perfected in weak mortal flesh, it had condemned sin in the flesh,and thus God gave, that spirit perfect immortal flesh, flesh raised in power, in glory, incorruptible.

Me: Absolutely not! Christ had ONLY ONE SPIIRT from conception, the holy spirit. FAITH was in the human heart and mind of the Messiah, not in his human spirit, why? Because he had no human spirit, only the holy spirit. Disciples have two spirits here on earth, the spirit of the world and the holy spirit. The spirit of the world gives life to our flesh.

Eph 4:4 There is one body, and ONE SPIRIT, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

1 Cor 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Me: The seed of the holy spirit bears a body of the spirit, the seed of the flesh bears a body of the flesh.

Berean Literal Bible
    1 John 5:20 Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_john/5-20.htm
    1 John 5:20 (Greek text) we know now that the son___of God has come and given us understanding so we may know him who [is] TRUE and we are in him who [is] TRUE in the son of him Jesus Christ he is the TRUE God and life eternal.

1 John 4:2 And every SPIRIT that confesseth not that Jesus (me: salvation) Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi All,

So what is a spirit body.  It is a celestial body. It shines in radiance like the sun and stars.  I showed an example of an angel that had a body from the spirit.  We will have bodies that illuminate like the stars.  Christ had transfigured himself to show what his body would look like.  In this vision, the two prophets with him had bodies like his.  So, a spirit body is one that radiates the glory of the spirit in it. It is not some kind of ethereal existence like gasper the friendly ghost.  .

1 Cor 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Truthcomber
    Participant

So, this was my last post, period.   I cannot take anymore of Jodi and Gene’s false teachings.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: …You need to look up what the  word,  “body” means .

Gene, 

You simply concentrated on the word “BODY” I am more concerned in

THE SPIRIT BEING. 

LIKE GOD IS!

WHAT IS A SPIRIT BEING GENE?

Yes I did Gene, but I looked at the

GENUINE SPIRIT/FLESH BODY OF GOD MENTIONED HEREUNDER IN

REV.22:5 WHICH IS THE HUMAN BODY IN

GODS’ OWN TERMS.

Now, read the scripture hereunder and give your personal understanding of what actually WOULD BE  

THE HUMAN BODY

ON THE LAST DAY OF THE LORD, WHEN GOD WOULD BE

ALL IN ALL.

REV.22:5 And

NIGHT shall be no more.

And they shall not need

THE LIGHT of the lamp, nor the light of the sun,

because the Lord God shall

ENLIGHTEN THEM.

And they shall reign forever and ever.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TC…….Thats a matter of opinion on who is false teaching here, I am glad you posted you belifs, that only confirms to us we are right.  We have already posted our belifs from scripture without having to add to them not take away from them.  YOU REACTION TO OUR POSTS, SHOW YOUR TRUE NATURE,  You desplay the same attitude of those who took Steven out of the city and stoned him to death.  You simply can’t stand the truth, because what we quoted was simply what is clearely written in our bible text, we didn’t add a bunch of our own interputations to them as you false teachers do. 

TC…..it not us you despise,  it’s the truth. Bad Form TC,  but then again  nearly all of modern so-called “christanity” hates the truth  also, so you definitely are not alone .  Bottom line TC….Unto “us” (true believers) there is but “one” God, and “one” mediator, between men and God, the “MAN” Jesus Christ.  And again…..“that they might know you, the “only”  true God, and Jesus Christ,  who you have sent.” 

And by the way we do believe God created every thing by his word, God the Father and his words are one and the same thing, just the same as you and your words are the same.  Jesus told us clearly he himself was “not” giving us “his” words,  but the words of the one that “sent” him.  Fact is you nor Anthony believe Jesus,  nor what he clearly said. 

We realize you can’t stand those words and if you had the power you would probably kill us both, judging from the tone of your responses, as well as Anthony ‘s.    Jodi and I have stood for the truth, showing you both over and over and over, clear scriptural texts that you rejected over and over.  I don’t see you and Anthony as hating  Jodi nor I,  but the truth of God.  May God grant you and Anthony to see the truth and repent of your false teachings.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, NO ONE can see the kingdom of God unless  THEY ARE born again.”

Jodi, the above scripture is corrupted: Read:

Jesus answered and said to him: Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless

A MAN

be born again,

HE CANNOT SEE

the kingdom of God.

In the above, Jesus directed His message to a particular MAN.

While He concentrated on

UNLESS A MAN ……..

HE CANNOT SEE…..

You simply concluded that

NO ONE CAN SEE……

Can you give YOUR clear UNDERSTANDING of how everybody must be born again.

Now read hereunder in verse 5, and NOTICE that Jesus altered His statement regarding

BORN AGAIN.

Again I leave it to you to reveal the actual different meaning of both, and to whom both statements are directed.

John3:5 Jesus answered: Amen, amen, I say to thee,

unless

a man be born again

of  WATER and the HOLY GHOST 

he cannot ENTER

into the kingdom of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel…..what so hard to understand about  those statements.  ‘The kindom’s of God comes not with observation: neither shall  all you say,  Lo here! Or,  lo there!  For, the kingdom of God “is within you”.

We are spritually born into the kingdom of God, by the holy spirit of God, after we were baptized by water , so we are consider to be born by water and spirit, and our citizenship is in heaven, now we are the childern of God.

“For you are the childern of God by “faith” in Christ Jesus”.  It is by our Faith in Jesus ‘ death for our sin, that we recieve the Spirit of the anointing, and thereby, through forgivenes of our sins and recieving of the Spirit of God son of God, we become the Son, of God.

There is nothing complicated about that.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………….gene

carmel
    Participant

Carmel…..what so hard to understand about  those statements.  ‘The kindom’s of God comes not with observation: neither shall  all you say,  Lo here! Or,  lo there!  For, the kingdom of God “is within you”.

Gene,

THANKS FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT:

You are moving into my SPIRITUAL direction!

The above is as clear as crystal that for God

FLESH COUNTS FOR NOTHING!

The fact that humans in flesh won’t see God’s kingdom, 

FOR GOD THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM IS IN ALL HUMANS

IN ALL FLESH. 

From the moment of

JESUS’ DEATH IN HIS FLESH

JESUS DIED IN HIS FLESH BUT

HE BECAME THE SOLE SOVEREIGN

SPIRIT

IN ALL SOULS!

AT ALL COSTS

YOU:what so hard to understand about  those statements.

Gene, please, they are writren in

PLAIN SIMPLE CLEAR ENGLISH!

I’m afraid you didn’t understand even what I asked!

There are clearly different words in both statements!

ONE STATEMENT IS A CLEAR REFERENCE TO

ONE PARTICULAR MAN

The other, thou is also directed to MAN it is in the truth a clear reference to

THE SOUL personified in MAN!

Jesus didn’t come to save the flesh, but SOULS!

He simply purchased OUR SATANIC FILTHY MORTAL FLESH in order to

give freedom to the entire human race 

AS SOULS

Simply so we would be in the position to eradicate

OUR FLESH INFLUENCES EVEN TO DEATH

FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST. Well clear in

Matthew 16:24Then Jesus said to his disciples: If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and

take up his cross, and follow me.

25For he that will

save his life, shall lose it: and he that shall

lose his life for my sake, shall find it.

26For what doth it profit a MAN, if he gain the whole world and suffer

the loss of his own SOUL? Or what exchange shall a MAN give for his SOUL?

27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels: and then will he render to every man according to his works.

28Amen I say to you, there are some of them that stand here, that shall not taste death, till they see

the Son of man coming in his kingdom

Gene the above is related to the first statement by Jesus related to

THE MAN BORN AGAIN!

Reflect deeply and pray the Holy Spirit to give you light!

Here it is again:

Jesus answered and said to him: Amen, amen, I say to thee, unless

A MAN

be born again,

HE CANNOT SEE

the kingdom of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……wrong God’s physical creation means everything to him,  in fact man is the crown jewel of his creation. Placed at his highest level. Haven’t y I u ever read this.

Heb 2:6….But one in a certain place testified,  saying what is man, that you are mindful of him? Or the son of man, that thou visited him? Verse 7, …you made him a “little” lower than the angels, you crown him  with “glory and honour”  and did set him over the word of thy hands: you have put “all things” in subjection under his (mankinds) feet, For in that he put  “all things “, he left “nothing” that is not under him (mankind).

Now does that sound to you like God doesn’t care from his human creation?  As I have said mankind is the crown Jewel of God the Fathers creation, there is nothing higher.  God’s physical is “very good” according to GOD that is. I can give you the scripture that says that also, but what good would it do,  seeing you have spiritualized away God’s creation  as garbage.

Carmel thats like looking at master piece of art and saying it’s all garbage.  If God were to get rid of all his physical creation what do you think this world would look like , just another rock spinning around the sun.  It is obvious you and God sure don’t agree on his workmanship,   nor on (mankind) who he has given  glory and honour on, and put “all things” under his feet.

Carmel, you can be spritual minded without loosing your God given physical body,  just like Jesus is.

carmel
    Participant

Carmel……wrong God’s physical creation means everything to him,  in fact man is the crown jewel of his creation.

Gene,

Would you be honest enough and

PASTE WHAT I  WROTE!

At least I would know what are you talking about, and also if you understood my writing.

Regarding the Physical creation,

God won it and it is the property of Jesus Christ, NOT ONLY THAT BUT

THROUGH JESUS’DEATH AS I SAID IN MY POSTS

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SOLE SOVEREIGN SPIRIT IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE PHYSICAL WORLD. the world is more than saved!

SIMPLY AS HE REMOVED SATAN FROM THE PROCESS OF THE WORLD FOREVER!

Well asserted in

Mark 11:12 And the next day when they came out from Bethania,

he was hungry. 

13And when he had seen afar off a fig tree having leaves, he came, if perhaps he might find any thing on it. And when he was come to it, he found nothing but leaves. For it was not the time for figs. 14And answering he said to it:

May no man hereafter eat fruit of thee any more forever!

And his disciples heard it.

carmel
    Participant

YOU: Carmel……wrong God’s physical creation means everything to him,

1John2:15 Love not the world, nor the things which are in the world.

If any man love the world,

the charity of the Father is not in him. 

16For all that is in the world is the concupiscence of the flesh and the concupiscence of the eyes and the pride of life,

which is not of the Father but is of the world.

YOU: Carmel thats like looking at master piece of art and saying it’s all garbage.  If God were to get rid of all his physical creation what do you think this world would look like , just another rock spinning around the sun.  It is obvious you and God sure don’t agree on his workmanship,

Gene, you better read scriptures hereunder and be aware WHAT THE WORLD IS FOR GOD!

John7:7 The world cannot hate you:

but me it hateth,

because I give testimony of it,

that the works thereof are evil, 

John16:33 …..In the world, you shall have distress.

But have confidence.

I have overcome the world.

YOU: If God were to get rid of all his physical creation what do you think this world would look like , just another rock spinning around the sun.

Read scripture hereunder and reflect

WHAT THE WORLD WOULD BE 

AFTER GOD WHO CREATED IT VERY GOOD DESTROY IT TOTALLY BY FIRE!

2 Peter 3: But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence and the elements shall be melted with heat and

the earth and the works which are in it shall be burnt up.

11Seeing then that all these things are to be dissolved, what manner of people ought you to be in holy conversation and godliness? 12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord,

by which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the burning heat? 

NOW READ WHAT KIND OF CREATION GOD LOVES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO ACHIEVING

13But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his promises, in which justice dwelleth.

John15: 18 18If the world hate you, know ye that it hath hated me before you.

19If you had been of the world, the world would love its own:

but because you are not of the world,

but I have chosen you

out of the world,

therefore the world

hateth you.

YOU: Carmel, you can be spritual minded without loosing your God given physical body,  just like Jesus is.

No Gene, Jesus LIVED spiritually FOR SURE.

BUT IN ORDER TO OWN HIS

SPIRITUAL/FLESH BODY, 

HE GAVE HIS PHYSICAL DIVINE FLESH BODY AS A RANSOM! SIMPLY

FOR YOU, AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. SIMPLY

So you and the entire human race COULD ALSO LIVE SPIRITUALLY IN

CHRIST!

But not before they DESTROY THEIR SATANIC FLESH BODY!

THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!!

John12:25 ….. He that loveth his life shall lose it and

he that hateth his life in this world keepeth it unto life eternal.

NOW READ AND ASK YOURSELF IS THIS THE WORLD GOD CREATED.

VERY GOOD?

John 17:25 Just Father, the world hath not known thee:

but I have known thee. And these have known that thou hast sent me.

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Carmel……not one thing  you said has anything tO do with the physical creation of God.  Jesus was not speaking of the physical, but of the world system of governments, and the way people live.  Not the people themselves nor the physical creation itself.  Your very confused on this ,  Jesus told us to love one another, even our enimies. But you seem to believe we are all to be hated and even the created world  “itself'”.

Jesus said if we don’t hate our mothersm fathers, sisters, brothers, and even our own lives we can’t be a deciple of his.

SO you  believe that means means the physical persons,  themselves, and every thing ‘physical’ this world. But you fail to understand  he  was  talking about the  way people there “lives” , it has nothing to do with the physical creation of this world and everything physically  in it at all.  

God the father has a complete different view then you,  concerning his creation, John 3:16….God so “loved’ the world that he  sent his son , that everyone that believes in him might be saved’.  But according to your false teaching, God can’t wait to destory the world he crwated and very thing in it.  God said he  was going to deliever his whole creation from the bondage of corruption. But you say God  and Jesus  just hates  the physical creation. .  You couldn’t  be more wrong even if you tried.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU: Adam and Eve were ashamed of their bodies transformed into one that the devil will rule. Their eyes were open to the fact that their bodies were not of divinity. God gave them clothing to wear, This symbolizes new spiritual bodies that man will have.

ME: I have a few points I would like to make but I want to start with two and address those in one post,

Because of their transformed bodies Adam and Eve realized they were WRONG, those transformed bodies were proof to their error. It proved to them that they had believed a lie, and they now knew that God’s word was in fact true.

God had said if you eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil you would surely die.

The knowledge that they acquired was not what they hoped for or expected, as what they acquired was coming to know GOOD from EVIL, and their eyes were open to their sin, and they felt ashamed because of their sin, they felt ignorant and saw themselves for the inferior creature they were, and thus they felt fear because of their sin and guilt and inferiority.

Their shame and embarrassment made them feel exposed, naked, and they covered themselves and attempted to hide from God out of fear because they had sinned against Him. 

TC, their eyes were opened to “knowing Good and Evil”, to God and to their ignorant carnal minds.

TC, after they sinned God COVERED them with coats of skin.  God would later COVER their sins by the sacrifice of Jesus.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU: Adam and Eve were ashamed of their bodies transformed into one that the devil will rule. Their eyes were open to the fact that their bodies were not of divinity. God gave them clothing to wear, This symbolizes new spiritual bodies that man will have.

ME: I have a few points I would like to make but I want to start with two and address those in one post,

Because of their transformed bodies Adam and Eve realized they were WRONG, those transformed bodies were proof to their error. It proved to them that they had believed a lie, and they now knew that God’s word was in fact true.

God had said if you eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil you would surely die.

The knowledge that they acquired was not what they hoped for or expected, as what they acquired was coming to know GOOD from EVIL, and their eyes were open to their sin, and they felt ashamed because of their sin, they felt ignorant and saw themselves for the inferior creature they were, and thus they felt fear because of their sin and guilt and inferiority.

Their shame and embarrassment made them feel exposed, naked, and they covered themselves and attempted to hide from God out of fear because they had sinned against Him.

TC, their eyes were opened to “knowing Good and Evil”, to God and to their ignorant carnal minds.

TC, after they sinned God COVERED them with coats of skin.  God would later COVER their sins by the sacrifice of Jesus.

Jodi
    Participant

Hi TC,

YOU: I do apologize for calling you names like imbecile.  Yet this does not detract from your false doctrine.  I find them REPREHENSIBLE,  namely:

That Jesus is not God

ME: There is but ONE God and one mediator between God and man, the MAN (human) Jesus The Anointed.

YOU: That the Messiah did not have the holy spirit at conception but at Jordon

ME: The Spirit descended upon Jesus like a dove, and God said, “This is my beloved Son”, then it says that Jesus was full of the Spirit and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness. Jesus said afterwards, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, He has anointed me”, quoting Isaiah who had prophesied of the anointing of a MAN.

YOU:that he is not a spirit being

ME: You are told numerous times that Jesus after he rose from the dead, after he descended to sit at God’s right hand that he is a MAN (HUMAN), that he IS a BEN of a HUMAN. You are even told that according to the FLESH, which would be the incorruptible flesh he was raised in, he would sit on David’s throne. Such is a prophecy, one from the tribe of Judah would reign over the house of Jacob forever, whose father is David.

YOU: That his flesh was exactly like ours.

ME: Once again Jesus is said to be a MAN a HUMAN, of David, of Jesse, so yes he was made of flesh just like us, but unlike us he had been anointed with God’s Spirit without measure. He was just like us being a son of a human, until God on a certain day begot him, MAKING him into His own Son, a calling to righteousness where God would direct all his ways.

YOU: That he is not a spirit but now a flesh and bone man like we will become.

ME: Jesus resurrection is our resurrection as we are told multiple times, and he was raised in glory, in power, incorruptible having a flesh and bone body.

YOU: That the Word didn’t preexisted all of creation

ME: The WORD of God was in the beginning, and IN that word was the son of David, in that word was the son of Jesse, in that word was the HUMAN who God would anoint, call to righteousness to be a covenant, a light to all people, and God made all things through this MAN, obviously, because this MAN would bring LIFE, fulfill God’s word that had been with Him before time began, God’s word of eternal life to mankind.

YOU: That God did not create all things through him.

ME: God absolutely created all things through “HIM”, “him” being the offspring of Jesse who God called to righteousness, who God would direct all his ways so that he would not follow his own human will, but that of God’s will. God created all things through the son of David who God had promised, a promise that was WITH God before the world was, that He would make David’s son into His own firstborn Son, a firstborn of many brethren.

TC, the PROPHECIES spoken by the PROPHETS was God’s WORD that had been WITH God before the world was, and IN those prophecies contained a MAN who did not yet exist, who would one day come.

VERY CLEAR TC from Isaiah, the one who God calls to righteousness that is to be a covenant, a light to all people is a MAN, a man of the people who God had created. It was prophesied that this man would come to his own people and they would reject him, and John tells us this was fulfilled. John saw Jesus as the MAN from prophecy, the man that would be a light even unto the Gentiles, he speaks of Jesus as that LIGHT. That LIGHT was IN God’s word before the world was, God made all things through that LIGHT. Jesus is a LIGHT because God rested His Spirit upon Him, an anointing, a calling to righteousness, where God would hold his hand and keep him for to be a LIGHT.

If you were to be mindful that God is all knowing and had a plan before the world was, which was His WORD of what was going to occur, and connect God’s word given in prophecy to that of John’s word, you would be all the more likely to see the truth. You instead disregard and head to additions, manipulations, deceptions to the WORD OF God.

Very simple,

God gave prophecy of a man to come, such is God’s word and in that word was spoken of a certain man.

That man came according to God’s word, God’s word that had been with Him long before He gave it to the prophets was fulfilled in the man Jesus.

In God’s word, God would anoint the man and have him speak in His name, speak not of the man’s own words but that of God’s words. This also was fulfilled, where we read that Jesus speaks the word of God for God gave him the Spirit without measure.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 520 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account